Jokerplex
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Survival 1/2/0/1/1/1/1
  • 2v2: 1623

Posted 09 June 2013 - 05:36 PM

I dont see why you're all theory crafting about SICK new ideas.

Fucking fucking remove BM from the game,

Or Remove BW from breaking stuns etc and make stampede not useable in arena. Hunters fixed. Maybe people will open their eyes and realise they need to actually think about how they are playing.

#42 Rockyson

Rockyson
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Survival
  • RBG: 1489

Posted 09 June 2013 - 05:56 PM

100% agree hunters need some tuning and slight nerfing. As a muticlasser (main behind a hunter oh yeee) Its obv something needs to change. What I dont agree with are these lists people are making. Sure maybe pick out a few of the pack but some of you are like we need to do 7 nerfs to put BM in the ground thats a bit much. BM has become lackluster as far as variety of playstyle due to them changing blinkstrike. These bursts people are mentioning aren't coming from the hunter. Hunters have GREAT sustained damage and in a short game hunters will come out ontop of those meters since we have no buildup time on damage ie:stampede but longer games hunters arn't always in the top of the heat as far as damage. Some need to take a moment pull out some meters and bring some data into this discussion. Its true that hunters have 3x trinkets but once you make it past the trade chat bracket not all use readiness instantly to just break CC as having that 2nd deter is crucial vs spellcleaves(lol ele) or other melee cleaves. to say hunters dont sit in CC is a bit much. I've played MM and i think its great almost as good as BM but that second trinket or third trinket is what wins it all. with 8 second dispells. Hunters sit cc It happens.

---Possible changes. Slight nerf to the damage coef (for pvp only) on blinkstrike. considering our pet is our main damage(tear) there shouldn't be a nerf to its uptime. it no longer blinks when cced by roots etc so not sure what more of a nerf your asking for exactly that wouldnt just be trolling
---Possible stampede change would be having to build up like focused fire before you could use it. nerf to their opening lol stampede burst
----give BM hunters more abilities an take some damage away from the pet being sole damage thus there is an actual diff between terrible hunters and somewhat decent hunters that do some theorycrafting to find best rotations
---Nerfing BM doesnt buff MM.
---if MM got a CC break simliar to warriors berzerker rage or nimble brew it def would make it up to par with BM the damage is pretty much there and alot of a funner playstyle.
--- people can bitch bout hunter cc thats fine and understandable if your not in good positioning to eat. but to be like its the most crazy uber insta CC in the game is laughable. Getting even 1 trap eaten can be game losing.
---lets bring some real discussion and suggestions with some actual statistics and numbers most dont like bm hunters even alot of bm hunters themselves(including me as its rather boring atm) and BUFF MM leggo

#43 Bamflol

Bamflol
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Bleeding Hollow
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Holy 2/1/1/2/0/0
  • RBG: 2493
  • LocationCanada

Posted 09 June 2013 - 05:58 PM

dk's army was too stronk, so they made it unusable in arenas. It was the dks "Fun ability", so is the hunters stampede. Take it out.

• Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Holy 0/0/1/2/2/0
  • RBG: 384

Posted 09 June 2013 - 06:00 PM

Watch veev stream on his hunter, he barely even traps. He'll randomly throw one out and say someone will run into it eventually then readiness just to glaivetoss/kill command/swifty again.

I'm sure blizzard could make it so that readiness only resets disengage/detterence inside arena, and everything else in raids.

#45 Braindance

Braindance
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Arms
  • RBG: 956
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 09 June 2013 - 06:03 PM

Remove this disgusting class from the game for ever - I was never so angry about a class since s5.

You deserve to be shit for the rest of the expansion.

Going to blizzcon looking for a fight is like going to the official wow arena forums for pvp advice :)

If I had a gun with two bullets and I was in a room with Hitler, bin Laden, and you, I would shoot you twice.

bro you got +rep'd by rapture... 

XECkfsj.png

Made by Regentlord

#46 Furioni

Furioni
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Lightbringer
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents:

Posted 09 June 2013 - 06:41 PM

-scatter and silencing shot now share a 15 second ICD (if damage is to remain so absurdly high)

- BM no longer breaks you out of crowd controlling effects

-new glyph added glyph of wild beast or something, your BM no longer increases you or your pets damage, but now removes crowd control effects

-stampede deals 15% less damage

-blink strikes now has a 20 second cooldown, but now removes any root or snare from your pet. (the teleport) (maybe reduce the passive dmg boost to 25 or 35% down from 50%)

-trample now has a 30 second cooldown in a pvp zone (still applies AOE 10 yards)

-readiness no longer resets the cooldown of chim shot, glaive toss, power shot, aimed shot, silencing shot, binding shot, scatter shot or BM, ETC. Now only applies to traps, deterrence and disengage. (applies only to PVP zones)

-disengage web looked at somehow, lower duration?

good suggestions might make pvp fun again, playing hunters 99% of the time is not fun nor enjoyable

Grow some balls and come get slained and stick the 5's bracket.
-RamboJohny

#47 Korzul

Korzul
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Doomhammer
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Restoration 2/2/0/2/0/2/2
  • 2v2: 1533
  • 3v3: 2505
  • RBG: 1327

Posted 09 June 2013 - 06:50 PM

It's easy:

BW no longer breaks hunter out of cc.
Remove double trinket proc stacking with engineering/tailoring.
Done.

Then just cc hunter and derp their pets until they get bored and all go MM.

#48 Elorxo

Elorxo
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Defias Brotherhood
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Discipline 1/0/1/2/1/0/1
  • 3v3: 2695
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 09 June 2013 - 06:56 PM

if they nerf hunters without also nerfing elemental shamans then 3s will remain just as silly as it is right now

great joke mate
i'd rather see hunters gone than eles, at least you can beat an ele if you outplay them 90% of the time

#49 Dizzeeyo

Dizzeeyo
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/2/2
  • RBG: 2274

Posted 09 June 2013 - 07:08 PM

great joke mate
i'd rather see hunters gone than eles, at least you can beat an ele if you outplay them 90% of the time

playing 3s with a full resilience set vs hunter teams makes their damage alot more manageable and it feels like if we lose its more because we fucked up our positioning then anything else, which is closer to how it should be. elemental shamans randomly dropping something from 90% to 10% when they get back to back procs is broken whichever way you look at it

No because the difference is when I play a comp i play it close to skill cap

if anyone needs to be banned, it's you. You do nothing but sit on AJ being a passive aggressive idiot that nobody likes, sorry you stink of washing up liquid.

Feel free to call me an idiot because I'm a hunter or some stupid ass remark but I've actually written all this down on paper

I actually made an appearance at DH2014 and I met up with people from twitch who were involved with the dota 2 / cs tournies that where there, I talked about the game from my perspective as a professional player and we actually shared a lot of opinions. All I'm saying is a lot of people will be VERY surprised about the future of this game in the esport world :)

#50 Elorxo

Elorxo
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Defias Brotherhood
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Discipline 1/0/1/2/1/0/1
  • 3v3: 2695
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 09 June 2013 - 07:13 PM

playing 3s with a full resilience set vs hunter teams makes their damage alot more manageable and it feels like if we lose its more because we fucked up our positioning then anything else, which is closer to how it should be. elemental shamans randomly dropping something from 90% to 10% when they get back to back procs is broken whichever way you look at it

yeah you end up fucking up positioning for 1 second and then you get full trapped or put into 10+ seconds of instant cc from the hunter alone not even mentioning his team mates e.g ret hoj, blind and fear from a disc which hunters always play with.

obviously eles and all hybrids (not SP) are broken right now but i feel like i have more of a problem with hunters way more. in 1 out of like 50 games against eles have i had a partner get 1 shot from 90%>10% and most of the time if your partner is aware they can avoid the 3 globals of lava bursts through some immunity cd, even if it leaves them at 20%.

i'm probably pretty biased though since this is coming from healer and rogue pov (10 undispellable roots)

Edited by Elorxo, 09 June 2013 - 07:25 PM.

#51 Solid2q

Solid2q
  • Members

Posted 09 June 2013 - 07:13 PM

"-scatter and silencing shot now share a 15 second ICD (if damage is to remain so absurdly high)
King of unfair since 1 silencing is a talent and wouldnt fix much if this happened every hunter would probably just which to intimidating which is a stun.

"- BM no longer breaks you out of crowd controlling effects"
Put BM back on a 2min CD,

"readiness no longer resets the cooldown of chim shot, glaive toss, power shot, aimed shot, silencing shot, binding shot, scatter shot or BM, ETC. Now only applies to traps, deterrence and disengage. (applies only to PVP zones"

Makes readiness a useless ability if it only did traps deterrence and disengage. Readiness is the same concept as rogues preparation

"Remove this disgusting class from the game for ever - I was never so angry about a class since s5.

You deserve to be shit for the rest of the expansion"
Not very constructive at all, and funny coming from a warrior, been playing since vanilla and warriors were dominant in vanilla (fury), pretty much all of BC most notably season3 and season 4 when any idiot warrior could get glad by playing druid warrior in 2's, season 5 was introduction of death knight, and again warriors just got on 3's team and played TSG (warrior,dk,holy pally),

"dk's army was too stronk, so they made it unusable in arenas. It was the dks "Fun ability", so is the hunters stampede. Take it out."
If you take out stampede then in response to that you should take out warlock imps, mages illusions, dk spawning bloodworms and multiple pets, with every change to an ability you gotta look at what other classes have abilities similar and those need to be modified or people will complain as well.

As for hunters CC, yea its annoying but only reason people seem to have an issue with it is because they can't be CC'd in return, mages have more CC then a hunter and its a group CC.

Finally by changing BM so that it no long breaks CC berserker rage should be change as well.

Basically bottom line that comes about is yea right now hunters are BS but every class has had its time in the game where people just complain till they are blue in the face. Each season has its own version of a comp thats op, RPM,WLD,RLS,TSG, Beast cleave,wizard cleave, drain comps, if you have played this game long enough then you should know by now that eventually blizzard will make the changes and a new class will emerge as the top OP class and then everyone will be on board to cry nerf.

On a final note every class that has an issue seems to forget that at one point in time they were just as broken as hunters are right now.

P.S. Yes I do have a hunter, no I don't play it the most since its easy but regardless of OP or under powered top hunters will always be top hunters and mid tier hunters will just drop from say 2k to 1600-1700 its not like anyone can just roll a hunter and get glad

#52 Dizzeeyo

Dizzeeyo
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage

Posted 09 June 2013 - 07:18 PM

P.S. Yes I do have a hunter, no I don't play it the most since its easy but regardless of OP or under powered top hunters will always be top hunters and mid tier hunters will just drop from say 2k to 1600-1700 its not like anyone can just roll a hunter and get glad

the evidence of quite a few streams would disagree with that exdee

if anyone needs to be banned, it's you. You do nothing but sit on AJ being a passive aggressive idiot that nobody likes, sorry you stink of washing up liquid.

Feel free to call me an idiot because I'm a hunter or some stupid ass remark but I've actually written all this down on paper

I actually made an appearance at DH2014 and I met up with people from twitch who were involved with the dota 2 / cs tournies that where there, I talked about the game from my perspective as a professional player and we actually shared a lot of opinions. All I'm saying is a lot of people will be VERY surprised about the future of this game in the esport world :)

#53 Frostwor

Frostwor
  • Members
  • LocationSilvermoon

Posted 09 June 2013 - 07:19 PM

Another very annoying thing is the visual clutter, stampede summons 18926794124091 pets, a side from the insane damage hunters have, not being able to see your toon cuz he is attacked by a zoo is not fun and is also making arena experience for new players a hell. Murders Crow visual should be reworked too, I have my spell details on low and its still poking my eyes out when a hunter casts it.

In my opinion arenas should be as much as possible clean from visual clutter.

24/7 teleport of the pet that is running with max speed chasing you is also dumb when you are LoS.

I also agree with all the changes on BM breaking CC and the damage input is very high.

#54 augiddin

augiddin
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Turalyon
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Windwalker 1/0/2/2/0/0
  • 2v2: 1724
  • 3v3: 2352
  • 5v5: 1152
  • RBG: 1915

Posted 09 June 2013 - 07:21 PM

Remove this disgusting class from the game for ever - I was never so angry about a class since s5.

Kind of reminds me of warriors last season right?

#55 Solid2q

Solid2q
  • Members

Posted 09 June 2013 - 07:27 PM

the evidence of quite a few streams would disagree with that exdee

Yea all these streamers are already top tier players and could basically take any class and make it viable, since they have game mechanics and team work. Only one I know is look at reckful rogue,warrior both glad. Played a shadow priest on someones elses account a while back and first 2 weeks got 2300 and never played an spriest before. Now hes playing a feral druid that was in full crafted gear and is now at 2400 team. If you can find me a player that streams that is just a random nobody never been glad and highest rating of 1700 that is able to accomplish glad on a hunter then I will recant that statement. Just thought of it look at Talbadar and Nadagast both are playing ele shamans now both at 2300+ rating on a class they have played for a few weeks.

#56 Dizzeeyo

Dizzeeyo
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage

Posted 09 June 2013 - 07:37 PM

Yea all these streamers are already top tier players and could basically take any class and make it viable, since they have game mechanics and team work.

watching veev trap once every 2 mins and readiness 20 seconds into the fight to pop dps cooldowns a second time does indeed highlight the value of game mechanic knowledge and team work

#57 Braindance

Braindance
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Arms
  • RBG: 956
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 09 June 2013 - 07:39 PM

Kind of reminds me of warriors last season right?

Yes indeed warriors have been OP for 2 seasons in 2 expansions for the last 3 years wow and for the rest they were shit. At the other hand, hunters have been really strong for the entirety of cata and all MoP so far.

Hunters had both warriors and rogues nerfed to oblivion on the grounds that "they are responsible for the op-ness of kfc/thug". So yes, they deserve to burn.

I hope everyone from 1500 to 2700 trains hunter pets from start to end till they are reduced to useless puppets.

Going to blizzcon looking for a fight is like going to the official wow arena forums for pvp advice :)

If I had a gun with two bullets and I was in a room with Hitler, bin Laden, and you, I would shoot you twice.

bro you got +rep'd by rapture... 

XECkfsj.png

Made by Regentlord

#58 Axalmar

Axalmar
  • Members

Posted 09 June 2013 - 07:39 PM

This here is the problem, the worst attitude towards PvP. If you have nothing constructive to say dont say it.

Perhaps removing trinket from BW and excluding stampede in arena would work and if thats not enough just remove scatter shot from readiness.

Doesnt affect PvE either and besides balance issues aren't the reason PvP is dying.

#59 augiddin

augiddin
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Turalyon
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Windwalker 1/0/2/2/0/0
  • 2v2: 1724
  • 3v3: 2352
  • 5v5: 1152
  • RBG: 1915

Posted 09 June 2013 - 07:41 PM

Yes indeed warriors have been OP for 2 seasons in 2 expansions for the last 3 years wow and for the rest they were shit. At the other hand, hunters have been really strong for the entirety of cata and all MoP so far.

Hunters had both warriors and rogues nerfed to oblivion on the grounds that "they are responsible for the op-ness of kfc/thug". So yes, they deserve to burn.

I hope everyone from 1500 to 2700 trains hunter pets from start to end till they are reduced to useless puppets.

I love how you sit their bitching about how warriors always get overnerfed and then cry for hunters to become dirt, seriously grow up already your posts are always so bipolar.

#60 Solid2q

Solid2q
  • Members

Posted 09 June 2013 - 07:43 PM

watching veev trap once every 2 mins and readiness 20 seconds into the fight to pop dps cooldowns a second time does indeed highlight the value of game mechanic knowledge and team work

Yea if you think its that easy then why don't you go do it? So what hunters are OP right now deal with it its part of an MMO, last season warriors just macro'd everything and did the same thing. It seems to me the only reason people are whining about hunters is because there class is not OP right now. Do i agree hunters need a nerf yea I do but im not getting the pitch fork out and asking blizzard to completely nerf the class into oblivion which 90% of these suggestions would do. After a while you just learn to accept whats OP at the same and not cry about it and if you have constructive feedback give it if not you just wait for the next OP class to emerge.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<