#181 Ashleyirl

Ashleyirl
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Emeriss
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung
  • Talents: Subtlety 0/1/2/1/1/0/0

Posted 11 June 2013 - 04:13 PM

Ok gotta point this out, the game is slowly dying and the whole community is getting fed up of hunters; the ridiculous trinkets they have, the insane cc and damage. Hunters SHOULD is about using cc to force pressure, and it shouldn't be a combination of insane damage and ridiculous cc that creates the pressure. I would go as far to even say that TOP hunters in the game such as Ruddy have even stated that they find hunters ridiculous and boring and more importantly no skill. Blizzard need to seriously start listening to the community instead of overbuffing/overnerfing of a class/classes or just simply making one class a total god in arena.

#182 Rockyson

Rockyson
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Survival
  • RBG: 1489

Posted 11 June 2013 - 04:20 PM

LF a Hunter on KT alliance that didn't get his first 2200 playing pre nerf KFC last seasonUpdated 03 May · 0 comments
Posted Image

peep my stats bro.

#183 Rockyson

Rockyson
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Survival
  • RBG: 1489

Posted 11 June 2013 - 04:30 PM

Just like everyone asked for Subterfuge to be nerfed, they nerfed something else instead.

Everyone gave Blizzard 2 options and 1 mandatory one. Either nerf CC or damage, and get rid of the double trinket via BW. Instead, they nerf a 6min cooldown and buff their constant damage.

as a hunter to these upcoming changes this was my reaction.

http://t.qkme.me/3omymf.jpg

#184 Masztaar

Masztaar
  • Members

Posted 12 June 2013 - 01:01 AM

Has this happened many times? did you nova as it blinked? did it get nova from your shield immediately after blinking? as I cant use my 1 pet ability KC. I def see it working as intended.

First time poster, long time AJ lover: This happened to me today, the pet was nova'd and even the nova animation kept blinking with the pet. It was a Shale Spider (perhaps it only works with certain pet groups). Either way, there was no way of stopping it whatsoever.

#185 mirox

mirox
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Burning Legion
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Assassination 2/2/2/1/1/1
  • 2v2: 1990
  • 3v3: 2782

Posted 12 June 2013 - 01:20 AM

First time poster, long time AJ lover: This happened to me today, the pet was nova'd and even the nova animation kept blinking with the pet. It was a Shale Spider (perhaps it only works with certain pet groups). Either way, there was no way of stopping it whatsoever.

Posted Image

#186 Stormcrow666

Stormcrow666
  • Premium
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Dreadmaul
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 0/0/2/2/1/0
  • RBG: 1413

Posted 14 June 2013 - 12:43 AM

• Remove stampede/make new ability or just remove the dmg from it

• Remove both player and pet dmg increase from BW, take it off readiness, only removes controlled stuns and shares a short ICD with pvp trink and EMfH.

• Silence and Scatter removed from Readiness.

• Blink Strikes doesnt work while rooted, reduce dmg from it to around 25%-30% but no cooldown on the actual blink part.

• Too offset the dps loss to bm in pve incorporate something like the old sniper training into focus fire (while focus fire is active and standing still for x amount of time increase auto shot and/or pet auto attack dmg by x for x seconds).

• Kill command no longer useable if you are not in LOS of your pet.

• MS baked into Serpent Sting.

I dont know about the arcane shot change seems like it could do to much dmg during BW+TotH.

#187 bandet

bandet
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Marksmanship 0/0/0/2/0/1/0
  • RBG: 192

Posted 14 June 2013 - 12:46 AM

• Wyvern Sting baked into Serpent Sting.

That sounds fun...

I'd go SV, multishot and CC the entire team, with no cooldown.

Edited by bandet, 14 June 2013 - 12:50 AM.

#188 Udderly

Udderly
  • Members
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Kil'jaeden
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents:
  • RBG: 1918

Posted 14 June 2013 - 12:50 AM

• Wyvern Sting baked into Serpent Sting.

I dont know about the arcane shot change seems like it could do to much dmg during BW+TotH.

I don't even understand this - so you're only going to use Serpent Sting to cc, and not for damage? I assume you meant the MS effect?

#189 Stormcrow666

Stormcrow666
  • Premium
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Dreadmaul
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 0/0/2/2/1/0
  • RBG: 1413

Posted 14 June 2013 - 01:27 AM

yeah thats what i ment my bad.

#190 Octania

Octania
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Survival 0/0/1/2/1/0
  • 2v2: 2211
  • 3v3: 2138

Posted 14 June 2013 - 02:56 AM

Remove both player and pet dmg increase from BW, take it off readiness, only removes controlled stuns and shares a short ICD with pvp trink and EMfH.

while i'd very much like to see that happen i highly doubt it ever will, far too much effect on precious pve.
Maybe like a 40sec ICD with pvp trinket and EMfH like will of the forsaken.

What i'd like to see even more tho is that no class gets "extra trinkets" they're retarded and make it even harder to balance around, meaning that if the premise were to be "every class has 2+ trinkets" there would have to be even more cc to compensate for that and that would be for the worse.

So maybe leave BW the way it is, just take the trinket effect off.

God i hate current BM =/
Sláystation's Flame Shock hits Octania for 1337 Fire.

#191 Korzul

Korzul
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Doomhammer
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Restoration 2/2/0/2/0/2/2
  • 2v2: 1533
  • 3v3: 2505
  • RBG: 1327

Posted 14 June 2013 - 03:05 AM

Honestly at this point i'd just remove the ms from hunters until 5.4 hits. Might make the game somewhat playable without effecting the already tedious (jk ele globals) wizard vs wizard cleaves.

There again i'd probably remove it from every class and increase battle fatigue to 50% to compensate (50% heals as opposed to 41.25% heals)

#192 Braindance

Braindance
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/1/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 1638
  • 3v3: 2172
  • RBG: 576
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 14 June 2013 - 03:14 AM

Honestly at this point i'd just remove the ms from hunters until 5.4 hits. Might make the game somewhat playable without effecting the already tedious (jk ele globals) wizard vs wizard cleaves.

There again i'd probably remove it from every class and increase battle fatigue to 50% to compensate (50% heals as opposed to 41.25% heals)

Yes let's take charge away as well and turn warriors to player controlled Hoggers.

Going to blizzcon looking for a fight is like going to the official wow arena forums for pvp advice :)

If I had a gun with two bullets and I was in a room with Hitler, bin Laden, and you, I would shoot you twice.

bro you got +rep'd by rapture...

#193 Dagin

Dagin
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Marksmanship 0/0/0/2/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 288
  • 3v3: 1327
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 14 June 2013 - 03:16 AM

Its funny that you think you have an ounce of skill at this game because you got your first bit of rating as a hunter pre nerf in s12, people have played your class for 3 days and achieved higher rating than you have in your entire career of playing a hunter

wow and skill that's an even better joke.

Edited by Dagin, 14 June 2013 - 03:16 AM.

Signature removed
"Too Big"- Nerd Vexo
Sorry guys too big
Dale
http://www.youtube.c...h?v=m-gVxKrzb4g
Posted Image

#194 Korzul

Korzul
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Doomhammer
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Restoration 2/2/0/2/0/2/2
  • 2v2: 1533
  • 3v3: 2505
  • RBG: 1327

Posted 14 June 2013 - 03:39 AM

Yes let's take charge away as well and turn warriors to player controlled Hoggers.

Warriors need help, i just don't agree with having teams avoid/outplay cc, see their healers free casting their most mana inefficient heals and still have their partners health decreasing due to damage/ms and battle fatigue.

#195 bandet

bandet
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Marksmanship 0/0/0/2/0/1/0

Posted 14 June 2013 - 04:36 PM

Most 2200 hunters don't even have widow venom on their bars.

#196 Udderly

Udderly
  • Members
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Kil'jaeden
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents:
  • RBG: 1918

Posted 15 June 2013 - 01:07 PM

Yea but plenty of them play with a dinosaur for the passive MS. At least many of those I've seen lately. Not that I'm saying I think this fix is good or not, just mentioning the other MS. =)

• Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Assassination 2/0/2/1/0/2/.
  • 2v2: 575

Posted 16 June 2013 - 03:46 PM

i have it as a shift modifier on my serpent sting macro

but i still never use it

whoops

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<