• Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Arms 0/1/2/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 1837
  • 3v3: 1845

Posted 18 June 2013 - 12:26 AM

View Postkagan, on 17 June 2013 - 11:48 PM, said:

except for none of your changes do that. your just like every other war that cries for utility, when you just want to be unstoppable and have everything either baked in or baseline.

[/background][/size][/font][/color]

more damage/more pressure.

is this really necessary?

now i know you're delusional, if u would have said intervening out of roots baseline i would've agreed, but this is stupid and op.

so we can die in openers again? this is dumb.

agreed.

the only utility you've actually asked for. gz, but if you want a ranged utility so bad, take storm bolt.

read staggering shout

the only time you should be sword and board is when you are reflecting or walled. no other times should you be sword and board. this is unneeded.

this is qol, but not gamebreaking.

i rarely get a full cd shockwave.

i would like this but it isnt necessary, we have the most rootbreakers we have ever had this xpac. and that is all it would be is a glorified rootbreaker.

hindering strikes is available. it seems like change is hard for you.

doesnt help utility. and silly changes.

why ask for revenge then lol.

Did you even read?

He asked for overpower to reduce spell damage done, you say he wants more damage/pressure..
He asked for warriors to do 10% less damage while in DStance, you say that will makes us die in openers...

#82 kagan

kagan
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Arms 0/1/2/1/1/0
  • RBG: 1832

Posted 18 June 2013 - 12:31 AM

View PostEvilcow, on 18 June 2013 - 12:26 AM, said:

Did you even read?

He asked for overpower to reduce spell damage done, you say he wants more damage/pressure..
He asked for warriors to do 10% less damage while in DStance, you say that will makes us die in openers...

misread the dstance didnt bother to read the ua,
Posted Image

#83 Braindance

Braindance
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Arms
  • RBG: 956
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 18 June 2013 - 01:00 AM

Although I don't like your tone, I will do my best to explain, only because we are in our class forum.
  • I don't want us to be unstoppable - you would have known that if you were here last season when I was trying to push for warrior nerfs (the right way)
  • I am not suggesting to implement everything out of this list. Even 1 or 2 of those changes would be of tremendous help
  • Unrelenting assault would apply only to damage, not on heals - but in your eagerness to post you didn't read that obviously. Please read again what I suggest carefully
  • Reflect on 20 seconds is not necessary, but certainly wanted by many
  • Obviously you don't get neither the meaning of delusional nor the meaning of overpowered. How can a 1 min cd ability, that can be consumed by anything be OP. It's twice as hard to use as normal reflect
  • Again poor reading comprehension skills/eagerness to post. What I suggested was to lower the damage WE deal, not the damage we take. It would make sitting d-stance all game less attractive, but, at the same time we wouldn't be rage starved when we are forced in def stance
  • Glad you agree
  • Who in his right mind would pick stormbolt vs avatar. Why pick gimped version of asphyxiate over 20% damage for 24 seconds
  • Staggering shout is extremely situational, breaks on damage, and it's the same tier as piercing howl and disrupting shout which are infinitely better.
  • Glad you agree
  • Glad you are really good and shockwave all the team every 20 seconds - poor me gets only 30-40% of my shockwaves to hit 3 targets
  • We have one root breaker, and bladestorm was a niche ability for an entire expansion. Given that currently does weak damage, and warriors in pve are somewhat worthless aoe-wise, and warriors are unwanted in rbgs, it could help
  • Hindering strikes, although viable as a glyph is hard to use. Why? Good luck using all your rage to get the slow up.
  • You find the reduced cd/reduced damage silly?  Moving the game towards shorter but less potent cds is silly?
  • Because that was the warrior playstyle since the dawn of time. I want to remove the shield requirement from reflect only because of latency. I am sorry to tell you, but there are tons of people in this game that play with more than 100 ms
And now for the revenge part.

the only time you should be sword and board is when you are reflecting or walled. no other times should you be sword and board. this is unneeded.

This  is the most infidel comment I have seen in the warrior class forums for a while. If you want that type of playstyle roll a DK. S&B was cool and made good warriors survive x2 longer compared to bad ones. It was involved and interactive and required player input. What you call "skill".

Please don't bring such ignorance in the class forum - keep it for general.

View PostZerstiren, on 14 August 2011 - 01:21 AM, said:

If you haven't +repped this guy, you are part of the problem.

View PostRenaissance_Man, on 31 July 2013 - 04:31 AM, said:

If I had a gun with two bullets and I was in a room with Hitler, bin Laden, and you, I would shoot you twice.

View Postsimonfra1234, on 25 August 2011 - 08:46 PM, said:

bro you got +rep'd by rapture...

#84 Drevi

Drevi
  • Members

Posted 18 June 2013 - 02:02 AM

Spoiler

Hard to believe so much ignorance and lack of reading comprehension can be put in one post.

#85 kagan

kagan
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Arms 0/1/2/1/1/0
  • RBG: 1832

Posted 18 June 2013 - 02:56 AM

View PostBraindance, on 18 June 2013 - 01:00 AM, said:

Please don't bring such ignorance in the class forum - keep it for general.

i guess my opnion is ignorant.

i avoided posting in this thread for as long as i could, its a steaming pile of people qqing who dont know how to adapt, and dump their warriors when they arent fotm.

Posted Image

#86 Braindance

Braindance
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 18 June 2013 - 03:12 AM

View Postkagan, on 18 June 2013 - 02:56 AM, said:

i avoided posting in this thread for as long as i could, its a steaming pile of people qqing who dont know how to adapt, and dump their warriors when they arent fotm.

Are you serious now? It's not about adapting - it's about not enjoying what we play. Dump their warriors? Rofl - most top warriors did
dump their warriors - only King Shawir is still playing his. The few of us playing and not rolling something else are trying to improve the class.

And no, I don't think any warrior that played in previous expansions has any problems adapting to the current state where it is subpar not to pop reck first 10 seconds of the game.

Please read more carefully - this is not a whine thread and it has nothing to do with how viable we are.

If I had a gun with two bullets and I was in a room with Hitler, bin Laden, and you, I would shoot you twice.

#87 obilax

obilax
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Enhancement 1/2/2/0/1/2
  • RBG: 1524
  • Locationnew zealand

Posted 18 June 2013 - 03:22 AM

I'm guessing this guy hasn't had his healer 1 shot my triple warriors with dragon roar.

#88 Unhedged

Unhedged
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Al'Akir
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Arms 0/1/1/1/1/0

Posted 18 June 2013 - 04:00 PM

View Postkagan, on 18 June 2013 - 02:56 AM, said:

Most of the posts here are not QQing at all, they are constructive suggestions on how to improve the gameplay of warriors so that they are fun to play once again. Not asking for more damage or to be unstoppable, just to update boring, clunky or outdated mechanisms/abilities and fix bugs.

And yeah, I don't think any warrior that played when stance dancing was a thing, when sword and board was not only for reflect or wall, when both the skill cap and floor were much higher for warriors, has any problem to adapt to the mongo MoP playstyle.

#89 irubuwrongtime

irubuwrongtime
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Arms 0/1/1/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 766

Posted 18 June 2013 - 04:36 PM

View PostDrevi, on 18 June 2013 - 02:02 AM, said:

Hard to believe so much ignorance and lack of reading comprehension can be put in one post.

I knew this guy was pretty ignorant when he quoted something like below statement and posting his average play at best vids in AJ...

View Postkagan, on 16 June 2013 - 10:07 PM, said:

my wmp poops on 2300 kfc's and kittys'.

I really want to see him coming to 9 with his 2200 wmp to start pooping on high mmr kfc and all other hunter comps.  Reason why melee/mage/heal non-existent in the ladder is because of all these hunter comps.

#90 dRUSERN

dRUSERN
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Doomhammer
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Protection

Posted 18 June 2013 - 05:25 PM

He is right that some of the posts in this thread COULD be viewed as "whine" if you wanted to see it that way. The topic is not about that though, so there's no point focusing on that.

I don't agree on what he is saying about adapting, since you are right about how we SHOULD play warrior if we want to be optimal is popping everything and being a mongoloid (overused I know). Do we have more than ever? Perhaps. Does everyone else have more? Yes they do.

I do agree on what he said about the intervene root break baseline tho, with everyone having so much shit to stop each other, when roots and snares become additional CC for a warrior, and when our everything is sticking on targets and doing damage it is really hard to enjoy the class..

#91 Covlol

Covlol
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Unholy 0/0/2/2/0/2
  • 2v2: 1816
  • 3v3: 2053
  • 5v5: 2162
  • RBG: 576

Posted 18 June 2013 - 10:54 PM

View Postirubuwrongtime, on 18 June 2013 - 04:36 PM, said:

I knew this guy was pretty ignorant when he quoted something like below statement and posting his average play at best vids in AJ...

I really want to see him coming to 9 with his 2200 wmp to start pooping on high mmr kfc and all other hunter comps.  Reason why melee/mage/heal non-existent in the ladder is because of all these hunter comps.

again with the "come to 9" BS...
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Lvl 1 Dk Legend Covlol

#92 irubuwrongtime

irubuwrongtime
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 19 June 2013 - 07:11 AM

View PostCovlol, on 18 June 2013 - 10:54 PM, said:

again with the "come to 9" BS...

You won't know until you come to 9 and play against the best.
Just letting you know, r1 team in your BG, save/dirtysoap/coolbears are all my guildies in tich and they xferred to your bg for easy r1.
Any team that runs above 2300 mmr here are almost as good as them.  True story. :)

Edited by irubuwrongtime, 19 June 2013 - 09:38 AM.

#93 Braindance

Braindance
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 19 June 2013 - 07:42 AM

I don't wanna play anymore. No one wants a warrior-spam trade for hours only one guy whispered me because he thought I was an ele rofl. Can't even pve cause warriors are trash in pve as well.

First time ever that warriors are trash both in pve and pvp. That has never happened before since release - literally never.

#94 sicmanwar

sicmanwar
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Arms 0/1/2/1/1/1

Posted 19 June 2013 - 08:20 AM

I would have to agree with you braindance as I've been spamming for last couple weeks I might get 1-2 groups of 3's per week after spamming in trade atleast 3hours a day and then have team disband after a day.

Only real arena i can get into is 2's which can get tired after spam ques into disc hunter

#95 Braindance

Braindance
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 19 June 2013 - 08:32 AM

View Postsicmanwar, on 19 June 2013 - 08:20 AM, said:

I would have to agree with you braindance as I've been spamming for last couple weeks I might get 1-2 groups of 3's per week after spamming in trade atleast 3hours a day and then have team disband after a day.
This is x10 worse than being underpowered.

#96 Covlol

Covlol
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Unholy 0/0/2/2/0/2
  • 2v2: 1816
  • 3v3: 2053
  • 5v5: 2162
  • RBG: 576

Posted 19 June 2013 - 08:41 AM

View Postirubuwrongtime, on 19 June 2013 - 07:11 AM, said:

You won't know until you come to 9 and play against the best.
Just letting you know, r1 team in your BG, save/dirtysoap/coolbears are all my guildies in tich and they xferred to your bg for easy r1.
Any team above that runs above 2300 mmr here are almost as good as them.  True story. :)

Blah blah inflated ratings blah
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Lvl 1 Dk Legend Covlol

#97 Crankyboern

Crankyboern
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents:
  • RBG: 2165

Posted 19 June 2013 - 08:53 AM

I faced three teams with a mage on them yesteray...

Autolose - was cced all game due to insane passive slow, nova sheep etc.

And outside of that i had to run to mommy because of insane lance dps ololol

#98 Nemlol

Nemlol
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Bloodhoof
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Arms 0/1/0/1/1/1
  • RBG: 1684

Posted 19 June 2013 - 09:03 AM

Logging my alts I have way more fun than even touching this warrior damage feels none existant, doesn't feel like there's any burst or pressure, not sure what to say except that warriors need an overhaul of some sort

#99 irubuwrongtime

irubuwrongtime
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 19 June 2013 - 09:26 AM

Braindance, too bad you can't find decent teammates.  
It's true we are not wanted in 3s next to rogue probably and you really won't get anywhere playing with trade chat rdm.

I would be in the same place as you if I didn't play in tich for 3 seasons in a row and made myself known among other warriors.  I still have hard time finding 3s unless ppl that I usually play with are on.  I don't even bother finding teammates on trade chat cuz I pretty much already know who is good or bad for each class and have most of good players on real id.  I'd rather play bg with my guildies or help them cap points with 2s until any of my potential teammates get on.  It's the same with most glad players I know on this server.  They usually only play with ppl they know.  

Your best bet is playing as many games as you can with anyone around your same rating and start creating your own list of real id arena buddies among them.  I saw u on ladder playing wmd around 2100 rating.  How did that work out?  Too many hunter comps for a melee/mage comp to suceed tbh.

#100 sicmanwar

sicmanwar
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Arms 0/1/2/1/1/1

Posted 19 June 2013 - 09:53 AM

View PostBraindance, on 19 June 2013 - 08:32 AM, said:

This is x10 worse than being underpowered.
I stuck with warrior in season 11( last season of cata?) and enjoyed it but thinking of just leveling a dk this time and hopefully actually be able do some decent 3's

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<