• Bloodlust
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/1/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 1638
  • 3v3: 2172
  • RBG: 576
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 19 June 2013 - 08:29 PM

View Postirubuwrongtime, on 19 June 2013 - 08:25 PM, said:

Yeah, I cannot agree more on DK doing way way more pressure than us which makes me sad face.  But hey, would you play dk and dump the warrior?  I bet your answer is no. :)  Because warrior play is still way more enjoyable than DK play imo.
I wouldn't dump warrior because I don't want to. The play is not more enjoyable than DK - only enjoy 2s on warrior now since I have almost no impact in 3s, while in 2s I can play the game the way I like it.

And that fucking disgusting disengage root is worse than mage roots ever were.

View PostZerstiren, on 14 August 2011 - 01:21 AM, said:

If you haven't +repped this guy, you are part of the problem.

View PostRenaissance_Man, on 31 July 2013 - 04:31 AM, said:

If I had a gun with two bullets and I was in a room with Hitler, bin Laden, and you, I would shoot you twice.

View Postsimonfra1234, on 25 August 2011 - 08:46 PM, said:

bro you got +rep'd by rapture...

#122 dRUSERN

dRUSERN
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Doomhammer
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Protection

Posted 19 June 2013 - 08:53 PM

Reading the US post on official forums I just realized they are COMPLETELY right about execute! Every time I go for execute the target survives

Is continuing normal dps rotation better? Mostly spamming OP? 30 rage and then standing there looking at a target below 20% but not being able to do ANYTHING has happened so many times lately rofl

Feels like execute should hit for double to even stay on my bars

#123 Evilcow

Evilcow
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Arms 0/1/2/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 1837
  • 3v3: 1845

Posted 19 June 2013 - 09:13 PM

View PostBraindance, on 19 June 2013 - 07:46 PM, said:

Stop posting here.

Please don't stop posting here, Holinka just confirmed he's still keeping an eye on this thread.

#124 irubuwrongtime

irubuwrongtime
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Arms 0/1/1/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 766

Posted 19 June 2013 - 09:27 PM

View PostEvilcow, on 19 June 2013 - 09:13 PM, said:

Please don't stop posting here, Holinka just confirmed he's still keeping an eye on this thread.

Good!

#125 Braindance

Braindance
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/1/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 1638
  • 3v3: 2172
  • RBG: 576
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 19 June 2013 - 10:01 PM

I know but unfortunately, the developers got their hands tied, so unless we get a torrent of casual players to post here on on the official forums nothing will happen. The developers know how to balance the game, I am 100% sure, but they have to cater to the needs of too many different groups.

Check locks for example - not many cried here about KJC, but on the official forums there are 100+ page threads, to the point where they even reverted the fel flame change. It's just about how many people want to see changes.

View PostZerstiren, on 14 August 2011 - 01:21 AM, said:

If you haven't +repped this guy, you are part of the problem.

View PostRenaissance_Man, on 31 July 2013 - 04:31 AM, said:

If I had a gun with two bullets and I was in a room with Hitler, bin Laden, and you, I would shoot you twice.

View Postsimonfra1234, on 25 August 2011 - 08:46 PM, said:

bro you got +rep'd by rapture...

#126 Evilcow

Evilcow
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage

Posted 19 June 2013 - 10:26 PM

View PostBraindance, on 19 June 2013 - 10:01 PM, said:

I know but unfortunately, the developers got their hands tied, so unless we get a torrent of casual players to post here on on the official forums nothing will happen. The developers know how to balance the game, I am 100% sure, but they have to cater to the needs of too many different groups.

Check locks for example - not many cried here about KJC, but on the official forums there are 100+ page threads, to the point where they even reverted the fel flame change. It's just about how many people want to see changes.

I understand that and i'm not saying to stop posting on the oficial forums, IMO the best solution is to post on both places.
I still have faith Holinka will make warriors feel dynamic and fun once again...

#127 Nerdstomperr

Nerdstomperr
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Arms 0/1/2/0/1/1
  • 2v2: 1493
  • 3v3: 2100
  • 5v5: 2141
  • RBG: 1896

Posted 19 June 2013 - 10:37 PM

View PostBraindance, on 18 June 2013 - 03:12 AM, said:

Are you serious now? It's not about adapting - it's about not enjoying what we play. Dump their warriors? Rofl - most top warriors did
dump their warriors - only King Shawir is still playing his. The few of us playing and not rolling something else are trying to improve the class.

And no, I don't think any warrior that played in previous expansions has any problems adapting to the current state where it is subpar not to pop reck first 10 seconds of the game.

Please read more carefully - this is not a whine thread and it has nothing to do with how viable we are.
iv been playing my warrior from tbc when I start and still play it now and im not having fun at all so much bs cc in the game is one of the main problems

ontop of those class having retared burst dmg force 2 defence cds in the first 5 sec of a match is realy retared

I realy think pet dmg needs to be look at  if  you are spect for pet dmg you should have to control it not let it run around all retared like a kid  with downs

#128 Mostvp71

Mostvp71
  • Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Arms 0/1/0/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 1501
  • 3v3: 2157
  • RBG: 384

Posted 19 June 2013 - 10:43 PM

Really? I cant tell if you're trolling or not lol.

#129 Evilcow

Evilcow
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage

Posted 19 June 2013 - 10:59 PM

View PostMostvp71, on 19 June 2013 - 10:43 PM, said:

Really? I cant tell if you're trolling or not lol.

Not. While I may not agree with every change they've made, at least they're actually trying to improve WoW PVP now...
I signed up for twitter just to annoy Holinka and GC and haven't regretted it yet, after many years playing this game now I feel like someone is actually reading my feedback.

#130 Mostvp71

Mostvp71
  • Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall

Posted 19 June 2013 - 11:09 PM

I think one of the main problems is, since Cata, MS has been nerfed and most classes have it. Warriors were known for MS in Vanilla/BC/WoTLK, now that MS isn't nearly as good as it was back then, warriors really don't bring anything to the table besides damage, as stated before, we're just damage turrets.

As far as slows go, personally idk how people play without Piercing Howl, it should be baseline by now imo and replaced with a disorient of some sort, that way you can still pick up one of the 3 other shouts. I will say I miss imp hammy, but tbh I really don't hammy at all with PH.

If you think about it, warriors are pretty much replaced in every comp. Why? Like I said, hybrids/hunters etc bring WAYYY more to the table then we do and that's the problem. Nobody wants a warriors over a ret/enh/hunter/feral now simply because their utility is so much greater then ours is, off heals, cc, and they can equal or even exceed our burst, while still having all the utility.

Those are just some of the problems I see.

Edited by Mostvp71, 19 June 2013 - 11:18 PM.

#131 Badzurem

Badzurem
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Arms 0/1/2/1/1/1
  • RBG: 1144

Posted 19 June 2013 - 11:22 PM

I think one thing that is interesting to look at, is the set bonus' that classes get in comparison to ours, I'm currently writing it up to put it into an easy to read format.

Would there be enough interest from others for me to post it after I separate it all out, and maybe a slight breakdown and comparison to what warrior get from its set bonus? Maybe we can work from their and offer some suggestions to what they (devs) could do to make the class slightly more fun and give us a bit more utility while not leaving us broken?

#132 Djandawg

Djandawg
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Genjuros
  • Raserei / Frenzy
  • Talents: Shadow

Posted 19 June 2013 - 11:47 PM

View Postirubuwrongtime, on 18 June 2013 - 04:36 PM, said:

I really want to see him coming to 9 with his 2200 wmp to start pooping on high mmr kfc and all other hunter comps.  
Challenge Accepted :D

Edited by Djandawg, 19 June 2013 - 11:47 PM.

#133 Manakuski

Manakuski
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormreaver
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/2/0/1/1
  • 2v2: 1940
  • 3v3: 2109

Posted 19 June 2013 - 11:51 PM

View PostdRUSERN, on 19 June 2013 - 08:53 PM, said:

Reading the US post on official forums I just realized they are COMPLETELY right about execute! Every time I go for execute the target survives

Is continuing normal dps rotation better? Mostly spamming OP? 30 rage and then standing there looking at a target below 20% but not being able to do ANYTHING has happened so many times lately rofl

Kinda feel the same, execute just doesn't deal enough damage for the rage. Still it has got me quite a few kills when it crits.

#134 Mostvp71

Mostvp71
  • Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall

Posted 19 June 2013 - 11:52 PM

View PostManakuski, on 19 June 2013 - 11:51 PM, said:

Kinda feel the same, execute just doesn't deal enough damage for the rage. Still it has got me quite a few kills when it crits.

When it crits yeah I agree, but I have to say execute noncrits are pretty mehfy.

#135 Evilcow

Evilcow
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage

Posted 19 June 2013 - 11:55 PM

View PostMostvp71, on 19 June 2013 - 11:09 PM, said:

I think one of the main problems is, since Cata, MS has been nerfed and most classes have it. Warriors were known for MS in Vanilla/BC/WoTLK, now that MS isn't nearly as good as it was back then, warriors really don't bring anything to the table besides damage, as stated before, we're just damage turrets.

That's one of the reasons why I like Braindance's idea of Unrelenting Assault back reducing damage done. It would be like having a MS for damage, we would bring something to the game besides just mongo damage and would help toning down some caster burst.

View PostMostvp71, on 19 June 2013 - 11:52 PM, said:

When it crits yeah I agree, but I have to say execute noncrits are pretty mehfy.

IMO execute needs a buff, something like +25% crit chance, or "if your execute fails to kill the target the next execute has 100% chance to crit", but that would have huge PVE implications so it would have to be done in a better way...

#136 Gusie

Gusie
  • Members
  • LocationSo Cal

Posted 20 June 2013 - 12:19 AM

I'm not any good at this game and I can only play it casually. I don't have time to raid so I spend almost 100% of my time trying to improve pvp wise. My first character I ever created was a warrior back in BC and I had a ton of fun just like everyone else until cataclysm hit. I've distanced myself from my warrior since and leveled a ton of alts to keep me busy.

I have the most fun in this game when my warrior is up to par with other classes.

So coming from a casual player who enjoys pvp with 0 high end pvp experience i'll say that my biggest gripe with warriors right now are these 2 things:

Rage
   - I'm probably doing it wrong now but back in the day you would smash keys constantly to get damage out. Seems now like If i start doing this i just sit there waiting for rage. As we all know it's 100x worst in D stance

&

Stances
    - These should be of the gcd and should have no cd. I literally die in between globals right now . Stances always made me feel unique and now it seems almost mandatory to sit in defensive. I have rage problems in battle so forget about defensive. But then again i suck and i'm used to button bashing. Also something has to be done about or 3rd stance. I actually think all 3 need to be redesigned.

If holinka and GC won't listen to the pro's maybe he'll listen to the scrubs. So here it is.

#137 Resike

Resike
  • Premium Junkies
  • Curse Premium
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Arms 2/1/0/1/1/0
  • RBG: 2294

Posted 20 June 2013 - 07:05 AM

They wont touch the execute untill it crits 1M in pve.

#138 Tromka

Tromka
  • Members
  • LocationLyon

Posted 20 June 2013 - 09:14 AM

About safeguard an intervene :

I think we can't use it for the initial purpose : we always intervene for root breaking, on a banner most of the time, so we dont have cd up when we have to reduce incoming damage on a teammate.

Move the root break thing on another ability, like charge or leap or make it independant like the old heroic fury.

#139 Drevi

Drevi
  • Members

Posted 20 June 2013 - 11:02 AM

My wish list for 5.4 is:
-Charge removed from DR (or DR duration lowered). Our mobility is balanced around charge. It's kinda lame that we can't charge on CD or we "immune" our gap closer.
-Root break removed from safeguard. New baseline ability with a 30s cd that breaks all roots/snares. Lets intervene/safeguard be the peel tool it's supposed to be and gives us free choice in that talent tier.
-Spell reflect shield requirement removed. It's not just the delay. Most people don't realize the health cost this carries. Reflecting a spell doesn't sound so cool when you factor the GCD and the 30k health lost.
-Hamstring. Unavoidable? In it's own GCD ala heroic strike? Refreshed by MS/BT? Baked in deep wounds? I don't know. There are lots good suggestions, I just know something has to be done.
-Shockwave. If you hit 3 targets is as stupidly short cd as it was in 5.0, if you don't it's so damn long. Why not in the middle? Make it a 20s cd, and if it hits a player target the cd is increased to 30s. Pve collateral nerf of 5.2 reverted and a consistency buff to pvp.
- Rallying cry. Every other %hp increasing spell has been fixed to retain the current % when the effect ends (blood pres, natures guardian, etc). Why RC is not working that way? No Idea.
-Rampage (5% crit aura) back and for both dps specs this time. Warriors love crit and surely having a buff that quite a few specs have will make us a more decent choice in certain setups.

View PostEvilcow, on 19 June 2013 - 11:55 PM, said:

IMO execute needs a buff, something like +25% crit chance, or "if your execute fails to kill the target the next execute has 100% chance to crit", but that would have huge PVE implications so it would have to be done in a better way...

If they put a 30-45s ICD on that 100% crit it could work.But idk.. I would be totally cool with our execute being a certain death again, but not sure if it's what the devs want.
Maybe a  "if you don't execute for 15s your next execute is free" could work better.  
Neither would really matter in pve cause having just one free (or guaranteed crit) execute in the <20% spamfest is meaningless.

#140 Häxantutto

Häxantutto
  • LocationSWE

Posted 20 June 2013 - 11:15 AM

Yep, execute is horrible.... its pathetic how it cost 30 rage (I NEVER HAVE 30 RAGE), 20% is really low they always go above before I get chance to wait for rage even. Even if you get it they dont even die at 20% !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Soul Reaper barely cost anything, you can put it up in advance, it executes at 35% ?!?!?!?? Does decent damage considering its 35% and kills target if it crits... doesnt make sense to me rofl

Its more worth spamming all your other abilties overpower ms slam etc
Posted Image
-------------------------------forever---------------duelist-------------------------------------
https://www.youtube....h?v=GLNJfWpIHLA

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<