glorithen
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Holy 2/1/1/2/2/0
  • RBG: 1855

Posted 08 June 2013 - 03:05 AM

With the resilience change, I have been running with Lightning-Imbued Chalice (unable to post links as of yet)  and the proc is pretty nice but I have to give up the battlemasters so I lose an oh shit button. Have any of you tried it or any other pve trinket and found good results?

• Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Holy 0/0/1/2/2/0
  • RBG: 384

Posted 08 June 2013 - 03:17 AM

View Postglorithen, on 08 June 2013 - 03:05 AM, said:

With the resilience change, I have been running with Lightning-Imbued Chalice (unable to post links as of yet)  and the proc is pretty nice but I have to give up the battlemasters so I lose an oh shit button. Have any of you tried it or any other pve trinket and found good results?

With aura mastery breaking silence and being able to divine protection while stunned, i find myself not needing battle master nearly as much lately. Most hunter/x teams don't really go paladin too much, but anything like rmp/thug that tends to open on you I would say keep using battle master

#3 creamsx

creamsx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Blackrock
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm
  • Talents: Destruction 0/2/2/1/2/0/.
  • 2v2: 2023
  • 3v3: 2751
  • RBG: 2070

Posted 08 June 2013 - 03:21 AM

hmm just keep both and use them depended on enemys comp, like the guy above me already said
->use battlemaster vs comps like rmp/godcomp ect. (they are going for u 90% of the games)
-> use ur pve thing vs comps where u can supose that they are not going for u

#4 Eazymothafukne

Eazymothafukne
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Balance 1/2/2/1/1/0
  • 2v2: 1988
  • 3v3: 2604
  • 5v5: 1152
  • RBG: 957

Posted 09 June 2013 - 03:46 AM

The best PvE trinket for holy is Spirits of the sun 2/2 upgraded the spirit proc lasts for 40 seconds in arena. Also I find myself only using battlemaster vs RMP or god comp that's really it or ofc thug if they mongo pally to the ground so yeah.
http://i.imgur.com/L60huZm.png
150k Shield slam avatar crit. ^

Real gamers unite

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<