• Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Argent Dawn
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Affliction 0/0/1/2/0/1
  • RBG: 2123
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 08 June 2013 - 04:19 PM

Actually Priest has a shit ton to do with it. Spirit Shell alone is such a huge factor, means the Priest can easily play offensive by either dispelling or running mindlessly in to fear cause everyone got a 300k+ shield.

And yeah, I'd rather not have them nerf hunter teams before they nerf caster cleaves, especially elementals. I'd rather face a hunter team than a mage/elem/healer team.

View PostBraindance, on 22 June 2013 - 07:05 AM, said:

The current season is at a very good spot balance-wise. There is a comp variety that hasn't been seen in the game since s8.

#62 Hiddenstalke

Hiddenstalke
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 1/0/2/0/0/1/.
  • 2v2: 2701
  • 3v3: 2872
  • 5v5: 2326
  • RBG: 1909

Posted 08 June 2013 - 05:20 PM

View PostPersephones, on 08 June 2013 - 04:19 PM, said:

Actually Priest has a shit ton to do with it. Spirit Shell alone is such a huge factor, means the Priest can easily play offensive by either dispelling or running mindlessly in to fear cause everyone got a 300k+ shield.

Dude Disc always was the offensive healer in arena. in WoTLK a disc could sometimes solo like 30% of your life in Holyfire while both dots ticking into SWD or smite.
If they nerf Spirit shell they should buff their damage back.

Edit - it is so much harder to get fears atm since there's million ways of stopping the priest and turning the game by counterpresuring and on top of that the game have too many off-trinkets.

Edited by Hiddenstalke, 08 June 2013 - 05:22 PM.

www.twitch.tv/hiddenstalkeeu

#63 fisten

fisten
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Cenarius
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents: Retribution 1/0/0/2/0/0
  • RBG: 2269

Posted 09 June 2013 - 05:09 AM

Lock Portals. Probably most op thing ive seen.

#64 Persephones

Persephones
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Argent Dawn
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Affliction 0/0/1/2/0/1
  • RBG: 2123
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 09 June 2013 - 05:16 AM

View PostHiddenstalke, on 08 June 2013 - 05:20 PM, said:

Dude Disc always was the offensive healer in arena. in WoTLK a disc could sometimes solo like 30% of your life in Holyfire while both dots ticking into SWD or smite.
If they nerf Spirit shell they should buff their damage back.

Edit - it is so much harder to get fears atm since there's million ways of stopping the priest and turning the game by counterpresuring and on top of that the game have too many off-trinkets.

I realize that, I'm just saying that Priests are contributing a shit ton to the madness that hunter/x/healer is. There's a huge difference between playing a hunter/x/disc or any other healer team. The disc team can easily go full out retard without having to worry about anything since you start with nearly double the HP of the enemy team.

View PostBraindance, on 22 June 2013 - 07:05 AM, said:

The current season is at a very good spot balance-wise. There is a comp variety that hasn't been seen in the game since s8.

#65 Djandawg

Djandawg
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Genjuros
  • Raserei / Frenzy
  • Talents: Shadow

Posted 09 June 2013 - 05:42 AM

nvm lol

Edited by Djandawg, 09 June 2013 - 05:49 AM.

#66 Moreudirl

Moreudirl
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Mistweaver 1/0/1/0/2/2
  • RBG: 2481

Posted 09 June 2013 - 06:45 AM

hunters have ruined the game for nearly every person playing. Toning them down a bit will only make the game more competitive for everyone else.

I played 50 games of 3v3 today for the first time since the 2nd week of the season. 47 games were hunters. Of the 3 games which were not hunters the MMRs consisted of 1700/1800 and 2150. (We were 2400-2500 mmr).

(lets just say fighting hunter cleave every single game really is not fun, especially as a healer.) Not only does the damage need to be toned down, along with the CC, but having 3 trinkets as BM is kind of over the top, combine this with the survivability a hunter possesses both through cooldowns and mobility and there is simply no way non hunter cleaves can truly compete other than by crossing their fingers and hoping for a "one shot" gib against the hunter's team.

simply put there are just way too many buttons for hunters to push, all of which have too HUGE of an impact on the game for the amount of ways they can be utilized both offensively and defensively.

PS
@dagins marks is perfectly viable, no one says it is better than bm but, at times it seems even more powerful against casters such as warlocks. Binding shot+explosive trap or typhoon is fantastic. As well as front loading damage with power/chim shot (aimed shot too). howling the pet is not enough to save you.

i could write about 10000 words of changes that i feel would keep the class viable and strong while letting others still have a chance at playing their characters and enjoying the game, without panicing and running for their lives. However, i will hold out until i see the changes holinka has planned. (im aware hunters arent the complete problem with the game atm, but they are more than 80% of it)

:)

Edited by Moreudirl, 09 June 2013 - 06:57 AM.

#67 Smooviex

Smooviex
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Windwalker 1/0/2/2/0/0
  • 2v2: 1775
  • 3v3: 2872
  • 5v5: 2415
  • RBG: 2376

Posted 09 June 2013 - 09:55 AM

kinda the same thing with the 5.0 fire blast glyph, not sure how long that took to change but that was a very simple/obvious fix for that problem. the thing about hunters is they've got dozens of problems, so I can somewhat agree with them taking longer to make the right changes without making them garbage

#68 Icekingx

Icekingx
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Area 52
  • Retaliation
  • Talents: Frost 1/1/0/2/0/2
  • RBG: 2351

Posted 09 June 2013 - 10:16 AM

Played vs a hunter the other night and he popped his Swifty 1 shot in the first 10 seconds of a match just so he could 1 shot my warlocks gate way.... and then kill him in the next 10 seconds.

Rawrbertlol, on 14 June 2013 - 08:41 AM, said:

Best signatures on entire website.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<