How do you guys feel about WLD? Spec?

warlock warrior druid WLD

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 drakiechan

drakiechan
  • Members

Posted 05 June 2013 - 06:20 PM

I ran WLD (though I'm the druid, not the lock in the comp) all of 5.2. My lock ran as destro, and we did pretty decently considering I had never played druid and my lock had never played lock, hitting 2k rating without too much effort (though we had both been decently rated as other classes.)

However, now in 5.3 the comp just seems absolutely terrible. Destro seems really weak right now, especially in this comp, and other teams damage/burst in general feels much better than ours. It's very hard to survive, much less put good pressure out and get a kill.

So what do you think of this comp? What spec would you run as in the comp if you were to run it?

We really loved running this comp while it seemed to work, and would love to see us be able to make it work again.

#2 Goreclit

Goreclit
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Arms 2/1/0/1/1/0
  • RBG: 1964

Posted 05 June 2013 - 06:36 PM

If you were going to play it I think your warlock would be better off as affliction.

#3 Filthpig

Filthpig
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Bleeding Hollow
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Restoration 0/2/0/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 1644
  • 3v3: 2264
  • 5v5: 192
  • RBG: 1945

Posted 05 June 2013 - 06:42 PM

I think if you're even going to try to play warlock you need to play LSD, Scleave, or MLS... Otherwise you're just going to have a shitty time dying to cleaves.

#4 Thugjitsu

Thugjitsu
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Protection 1/1/0/1/1/2
  • RBG: 2222

Posted 05 June 2013 - 07:12 PM

Affliction has always been the best spec for this comp.  It allows your warrior the freedom to switch targets frequently and keep up the pressure.  Give it a try...

Edited by Thugjitsu, 05 June 2013 - 07:14 PM.

Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: warlock, warrior, druid, WLD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<