mls with affliction

mls affliction

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 cnopbl

cnopbl
  • Members

Posted 05 June 2013 - 03:03 PM

How to play MLS with affli and frost mage? seems like with destro still better yet (fear and poly always someone). is easier to survive and help his team survive to mongoloids no brain openers (BM huntard, melee, disc).

i want play with afflict, but i want to know if mls is viable w afflict and how to.
thanks.
sry for my english.

#2 Maleficent

Maleficent
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Blackhand
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Affliction 0/0/0/2/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 1464
  • 3v3: 2249

Posted 05 June 2013 - 05:42 PM

I don't see how it wouldn't be viable it's just a different playstyle in how you coordinate damage. Destro isn't about the heavy spread pressure, it's about casting your nuke/steady damage into one target with the Havoc damage as you can. As Affy you're spreading DoTs and channeling your MG/Haunt into the primary target at the time.

I was a heavy advocate of Destro MLS in 5.2 because Destro could actually chunk people (60k Conflags, 50k Incins, CB etc..) but now Affy is a lot more competitive and full Mastery builds can actually rot people. Line up Mage Shatters with Haunts/MG channels just as if you'd coordinate CBs.

I also realised I can post in these forums now; I'm no Glad but take the advice for what it's worth (if it has any :P).

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: mls, affliction

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<