• Bloodlust
  • Talents: Enhancement 0/2/0/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 1605
  • 3v3: 2448
  • 5v5: 288
  • RBG: 1945

Posted 05 June 2013 - 06:28 AM

Yeah, it's another one of these posts.

I have played this game since right before the original Naxxramas was released and have always had this small feeling of, "I want to play wow" in the back of my head. Hell, I would even go as far as saying, "I can't wait to get home today so I can arena." during BC and Wotlk. That feeling has always been there to some extent.

Since the beginning of Cataclysm that desire to play and the enjoyment of arena have slowly been dwindling, and after playing some games today and realizing what's really happening... that feeling is finally completely gone. I cannot find a single reason to want to log on and play anymore. Now I know the simple solution is, "UMMMM, DON'T PLAY?" but it's not easy to just not play after you've spent eight years doing it with no acceptable replacement available. Before you jump on me with the usual insults I've grown to expect from this volatile community, let's make some comparisons to the game we played before to what we play now.

In BC if you queued for ten matches it was highly likely (I would say 80% chance) that you would see at least all 8 of the classes in the game at the time. Sure there wasn't a lot of variety in the specs you could play, but arena was a brand new concept and was still extremely enjoyable most of the time. Que's were seconds at most, maaaaybe a minute or two if you were queing at like 4am.

(tldr; Lots of class diversity, fast ques, lots of new fun concepts.)

In Wotlk if you queued for ten matches, you were definitely going to see all nine classes (assuming no repeat teams) and you would even see the same class twice playing a different spec. Just about every single spec was viable at some point during the expansion, and there were dozens of viable comps you could play. I think it's even safe to say that you could play any comp you wanted and do okay if you played well. I think skill shined more in Wotlk than any other expansion, there was no way someone that was less skilled was going to beat you unless they had a leprechaun shoved up their ass in most instances. Damage was high, but at a level that was manageable, and CC was under control for the most part minus comps like MLD. Que's times were really short during prime time, and a little longer at night but that was fine.

(tldr; Every spec/class/comp imaginable, decently fast ques, decent balance, damage/cc under control)

....Then Cata rolls around. Damage hits an unreal level during season nine, que's start taking 5 plus minutes, there are so many bug abusers and problems with the actual system that season 10 can't even be taken seriously. There was nothing good about this expansion. The highest rated players will try to argue that it just took a ton of skill to be high rated during cata, but we all know it just took a cunning of the cruel or a heroic vial. You can still play a decent variety of comps, but you're mostly going to que into FoTM all expansion.Very little skill was actually involved in getting gladiator much less the political monopoly that obtaining Rank 1 was. DDOS'ing started running rampant too. Cheating became a norm.

(tldr; Just about everything sucked.)

Mists of Pandaria has been a flop that everyone has convinced themselves is full of "great changes and balanced patches." There is always that little asterisk next to every sentence when praising a patch note or hotfix. Oh the game is so balanced now guys, except for blah blah blah blah...or... Oh that's gone next patch, we'll have a good season after 5.X. On a good day you might see FIVE of the TEN possible classes, and they're all going to be playing the same spec because you're actually just fighting the same team ten times in a row. By the way, you're going to wait five minutes between each match because for some reason that's acceptable. On top of that if you do manage to fight another team they're probably going to be playing the same comp or something really similar.

S12-S13.5: KFC, Godcomp, or any Spriest team for that matter and later Thug cleave.
S13.5: Hunter/Priest/X is all you're going to fight. Enjoy!

(tldr; Wait 5 minutes to play the same team ten times in a row only to que into a different team playing the same crap. Patches just shift the "god classes" around and never actually change anything. Damage and CC are completely out of control and unmanageable.)

I spammed trade and found some guys to play some PHDK with for fun and banged out 30 games. Literally 27 of the 30 games were Priest/Hunter/X (feral/dk/enhance). Even playing one of the best comps you can play isn't fun because both teams are experiencing a completely unreal level of damage while their healer is getting arbitrarily CC spammed. You take so much random damage that at times you will outright die before you can react. (208k Stormblast....)

Blizzard knows that the small percentage of players that PvP is dropping, as is the total population of WoW's subscribers, but they're milking us for every dime they can get. They aren't getting my money anymore.

Honestly, I'm asking the community;
Why do we still play this game (Lol, you actually sit in CC and don't play your character.)?
Why do we spend money to play this imbalanced, neglected state of PvP?
What does this game have to offer us anymore?
What drive do you have to still que up?

TLDR; The quality of this game is at an unacceptable level and isn't even fun if you're playing FOTM. Why do we just trudge through it.

Edited by Filthpig, 05 June 2013 - 06:29 AM.

#2 icons

icons
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Arms 0/1/1/1/1/1
  • 2v2: 2330
  • 3v3: 2987
  • 5v5: 2316
  • RBG: 2241

Posted 05 June 2013 - 06:47 AM

The game is old, it has never been balanced nor will it ever be. Play with people who make the game fun for you or give up. It's simple.

#3 Deadscumlord

Deadscumlord
  • Drjakethomas
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/0/2
  • RBG: 1954

Posted 05 June 2013 - 06:50 AM

Like you said we have no replacement for the time we spend in game.  

Most of us were looking forward to titan as a relief for wow, but since its been scrapped we have at least one more x-pac for wow before it drops.

I just don't see why blizz nerfs the little things and then lets certain classes be so OP.

Chuck Norris for President.... He Swears He Will Nerf BM Hunters

#4 Hyuru

Hyuru
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/2/2/0/0/0
  • RBG: 2237
  • LocationNOT EVEN EU

Posted 05 June 2013 - 06:50 AM

View Posticons, on 05 June 2013 - 06:47 AM, said:

The game is old, it has never been balanced nor will it ever be. Play with people who make the game fun for you or give up. It's simple.
Tip of the day, +rep.

• Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Bleeding Hollow
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Frost 2/0/1/0/1/2
  • RBG: 2214

Posted 05 June 2013 - 06:55 AM

I would use the old "I just play to have fun" card, but I honestly don't even have fun queuing arenas anymore to the most part. I was a 2200 player max in wrath, which was low by WotLK standards and I can honestly say I had more fun getting my first 2200 as RMP than I've had since then.

I barely even queue arenas anymore for the sole fact that I just don't care. I have more fun wPvPing, hell, almost even PvE than I've had in the last 3 seasons of Rated PvP. It's not fun to queue into Hunter/Disc/Melee literally every game. Even though I'm guilty of playing it, you pretty much have to in order to stay competitive, which is a big reason I just don't care.

I guess the point I'm making is, after PvPing since s7 I just don't really care anymore about arenas in the sense of I will rage at my partners and get bitter over it. Because like I said, arenas for me personally aren't the only thing the game has to offer.

#6 Smooviex

Smooviex
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Windwalker 1/0/2/2/0/0
  • 2v2: 1775
  • 3v3: 2872
  • 5v5: 2415
  • RBG: 2376

Posted 05 June 2013 - 07:26 AM

hunters have honestly made this game depressingly boring

#7 CreepStatus

CreepStatus
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Restoration 1/2/2/1/2/0
  • LocationGAINZville, the Gym

Posted 05 June 2013 - 07:57 AM

idk wat ur talking about i have a lot of fun.... when i play my hunter
Please use an appropriate signature; thanks! www.arenajunkies.com/forum-9/announcement-3-forum-rules-2272014/
the best playlist ever-https://www.youtube....FVT_S-TjfEu-GC2
NEW: best playlist ever 2- http://www.youtube.c...feature=mh_lolz
twitch.tv/bornlol
youtube.com/bornlolwins

#8 stalebagel

stalebagel
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Frost 0/0/0/2/0/2
  • 2v2: 192
  • 3v3: 2091

Posted 05 June 2013 - 08:06 AM

I've always enjoyed being the underdog.  There's a certain satisfaction in outsmarting an opponent that has a distinct advantage over you.  People (even top players) will complain how black and white arena is but I truly believe that there is always an alternative strategy that can be applied to formulate success, especially with the amount of abilities that have been introduced to the game.  I feel that hunter compositions aren't popular because they are outrageously overpowered, but because they are easy and straight forward with their cc and damaging mechanics and that's something that most classes can't say the same for.  RMP isn't unsuccessful because it's bad, it's unpopular because it's setups are comparatively difficult and so consequently the games are often unrealistically stressful (especially for a video game).  People aren't looking for solutions to their problems they're looking for an easy way out and so, more often than not, you will see a influx of FOTM rerollers when a class gets buffed or a class gets nerfed because it's a no sweat band-aid for their arena fix.  I admire the players that remain true to their class and continue to queue throughout a season despite how relatively weak their class might be because it speaks volumes of their personal integrity and capacity to overcome challenges regardless of what the odds might be, even if it is just a video game.

Edited by stalebagel, 06 June 2013 - 04:20 AM.

View PostAvengelyne, on 17 September 2014 - 02:55 PM, said:

I've actually made a lot of friends this season, I don't think anyone hates me or thinks i'm scum or thinks I cheat or thinks i'm toxic for the game. I'm definitely not a faggot as i've had a girlfriend for the past 3 years. I've also graduated College last year and working in my field currently so even if we come last place there it's not the end of the world, I got to meet up with friends I play with and against online and got to go to Manhattan on for a paid vactation.. And i'm a goddamn Ret paladin so there's a factor of respect given by the community for making it this far.

#9 CreepStatus

CreepStatus
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Restoration 1/2/2/1/2/0
  • LocationGAINZville, the Gym

Posted 05 June 2013 - 08:11 AM

View Poststalebagel, on 05 June 2013 - 08:06 AM, said:

I've always enjoyed being the underdog.  There's a certain satisfaction in outsmarting an opponent that has a distinct advantage over you.  People (even top players) will complain how black and white arena is but I truly believe that there is always an alternative strategy that can be applied to formulate success, especially with the amount of abilities that have been introduced to the game.  I feel that hunter compositions aren't popular because they are outrageously overpowered, but because they are easy and straight forward with their cc and damaging mechanics and that's something that most classes can't say the same for.  RMP isn't unsuccessful because it's bad, it's unpopular because it's setups are comparatively difficult and so consequently the games are often unrealistically stressful (especially for a video game).  People aren't looking for solutions to their problems they're looking for an easy way out and so, more often than not, you will see a influx of FOTM rerollers when a class gets buffed or a class gets nerfed because it's no sweat band-aid for their arena fix.  I admire the players that remain true to their class and continue to queue throughout a season despite how relatively weak their class might be because it speaks highly of their personal integrity and capacity to overcome challenges regardless of what the odds might be, even if it is just a video game.

well said
Please use an appropriate signature; thanks! www.arenajunkies.com/forum-9/announcement-3-forum-rules-2272014/
the best playlist ever-https://www.youtube....FVT_S-TjfEu-GC2
NEW: best playlist ever 2- http://www.youtube.c...feature=mh_lolz
twitch.tv/bornlol
youtube.com/bornlolwins

#10 Snuggli

Snuggli
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Steamwheedle Cartel
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm
  • Talents: Feral 2/0/2/1/0/2
  • 2v2: 1925
  • 3v3: 2209
  • RBG: 384
  • LocationUK

Posted 05 June 2013 - 08:25 AM

I just play with friends.

View PostBraindance, on 11 October 2013 - 12:44 PM, said:

Go listen to some Bieber shit and leave me alone fucko.

#11 Mirionx

Mirionx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Holy 1/2/2/2/2/0
  • RBG: 2662

Posted 05 June 2013 - 09:30 AM

I play for fun with friends, it's far more fun then trying to get rating (=

#12 WildeHilde

WildeHilde
  • Content Editors
  • Curse Premium
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Combat 1/1/2/1/1/0
  • RBG: 2215
  • LocationSouthern Germany

Posted 05 June 2013 - 10:02 AM

I think it's fun. Spending too much time in front of a computer can increase depression however, so if you spend more than 15 hours a week playing games and feel nothing is fun anymore you should think of having you checked about depression. This is not a flame or some "get a life" comment, but if you really feel no drive (not just about WoW), don't ignore it.

The trick I think is to not overdo it with WoW or freak out about rating (unless you push for something like qualifying for the regionals) it's still a lot of fun. My fun would be bigger if I had a regular healer in 3s, but apart from that I enjoy the game a lot.

#13 Vizeverza

Vizeverza

Posted 05 June 2013 - 03:59 PM

I just log on occasionally to play with a RL friend, but other than that it seems like I'd rather watch paint dry than do anything else in WoW. I don't think it's because of the state of the game, but because it's really just getting fucking old. It could be the best balanced season ever and I'd probably log on the exact same amount I do today.

#14 Thaya

Thaya
  • Moderators
  • LocationRussia

Posted 05 June 2013 - 05:20 PM

I think Cataclysm gameplay was great. I enjoyed playing all three seasons, and I played a lot. Yes, there were huge problems with the matchmaking system and cheating, but if you're so dependent on the result to have fun, you should sit down and review your value system.

And that pretty much sums up your entire long winded post. If you don't enjoy the game process itself, don't play. The only thing you'll get out of playing just for the result - just to satisfy that craving of your ego for Gladiator or whatever arbitrary reward/rating you're aiming for - is frustration. The incredibly short-lived 'sense of achievement' you will experience when you reach your goal (if you do) will not cover the frustration you'll be experiencing from forcing yourself to do something you don't enjoy doing. Stop fooling yourself by trying to find a "drive to queue" - nothing you come up with will change the fact that you don't enjoy the game itself.

"It's not easy to just not play after you've spent eight years doing it with no acceptable replacement available" is bullshit. There's a damn near infinite amount of things you can do with your time. Your problem is not that you can't find an "acceptable replacement", your problem is clinging onto WoW, comparing everything to WoW, or even not seeing anything beyond WoW. Stop clinging onto "eight years of WoW" and your craving for results/"drives" in WoW. The ego can never be satisfied, and indeed you will not find a "acceptable replacement" until you get rid of your cravings. The problem is not the lack of an "acceptable replacement" in the world, the problem is in you. Take responsibility for that.
Default UI Scripts - Compilation & how-to

#15 Djandawg

Djandawg
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Genjuros
  • Raserei / Frenzy
  • Talents: Shadow

Posted 05 June 2013 - 07:41 PM

Why did you feel the need to make this post right after your PHD adventures? I guess people give much more thought to the state of the game and what not when they fail with the best comp.

Comp, class, spec diversity in TBC? Is this a joke? Tell that to hybrid dps specs that skipped the entire expansion lol.

There is no class / spec that absolutely  can't do arena at Mop. Every spec and class has decent tools.
Once a significant nerf hits hunters, followed by elemental and feral damage nerfs, you will see the game in a very good state with bunch of different comps. Simply because there is no worthless spec/class out there, every spec can shine in a T2/T3 comp.
The game can become so much better and everyone knows what to fix, with the exception of Blizzard.

Edited by Djandawg, 05 June 2013 - 07:43 PM.

#16 Filthpig

Filthpig
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 05 June 2013 - 07:54 PM

View PostThaya, on 05 June 2013 - 05:20 PM, said:

I think Cataclysm gameplay was great. I enjoyed playing all three seasons, and I played a lot. Yes, there were huge problems with the matchmaking system and cheating, but if you're so dependent on the result to have fun, you should sit down and review your value system.

And that pretty much sums up your entire long winded post. If you don't enjoy the game process itself, don't play. The only thing you'll get out of playing just for the result - just to satisfy that craving of your ego for Gladiator or whatever arbitrary reward/rating you're aiming for - is frustration. The incredibly short-lived 'sense of achievement' you will experience when you reach your goal (if you do) will not cover the frustration you'll be experiencing from forcing yourself to do something you don't enjoy doing. Stop fooling yourself by trying to find a "drive to queue" - nothing you come up with will change the fact that you don't enjoy the game itself.

"It's not easy to just not play after you've spent eight years doing it with no acceptable replacement available" is bullshit. There's a damn near infinite amount of things you can do with your time. Your problem is not that you can't find an "acceptable replacement", your problem is clinging onto WoW, comparing everything to WoW, or even not seeing anything beyond WoW. Stop clinging onto "eight years of WoW" and your craving for results/"drives" in WoW. The ego can never be satisfied, and indeed you will not find a "acceptable replacement" until you get rid of your cravings. The problem is not the lack of an "acceptable replacement" in the world, the problem is in you. Take responsibility for that.

I think a few people are misinterpreting the post for something that I did not intend it to be. I will admit that my post was made when I was tired, and I may have been a little vague in some of the concepts, primarily the first and second paragraphs. I'm sure that all WoW players can relate to the nostalgia of being excited to get home and play the game though, and I know how much people on WoW forums hate nostalgia so I guess that was my mistake. Ask yourself though, were you not excited the first time you got Gladiator?

As a future Clinical Psychologist, I'm pretty confident that I'm not depressed because I want the game that I love to be fun again. I only get to play the game about 8-10 hours per week; otherwise I'm working, spending time with friends and family, or making music. You are assuming that I only play the game for the result. I never stated that I cared about being high rated, or never losing a game, or getting titles. I brushed on the fact that the process is controlled by cheaters and exploiters these days, and that they have lost their merit mostly. This is not opinion. I am a goal driven player, not a result driven player. I am not content with mediocrity in any aspect of my life, and I work hard for what I have.

Also saying that success isn't a factor in fun in a competitive game is just absurd. It's not all about success, but when you're successful, you're usually having more fun doing it. You also imply that being competitive is an unhealthy trait.. I don't know what to say to that unless its at a completely unreasonable level.

I have played with the same two players for over six years now, and I know that they will be lifelong friends. I have been to Blizzcon and Music festivals with them, and we have plans to go to Vancouver this year. Why does any of this matter? When I said there is "no acceptable replacement," I meant that there are no games competitive AND fun for my friends and I to play together and take seriously.

We shouldn't have to put up with eating CC 90% of games, or dying at random times to complete RNG, or waiting 5 minutes just to get into a match because Blizzard won't change their set up, or cheaters and exploiters, or certain classes having zero viability for entire seasons and some being so over represented that it's all you see...

View PostDjandawg, on 05 June 2013 - 07:41 PM, said:

Why did you feel the need to make this post right after your PHD adventures? I guess people give much more thought to the state of the game and what not when they fail with the best comp.

Comp, class, spec diversity in TBC? Is this a joke? Tell that to hybrid dps specs that skipped the entire expansion lol.

There is no class / spec that absolutely  can't do arena at Mop. Every spec and class has decent tools.
Once a significant nerf hits hunters, followed by elemental and feral damage nerfs, you will see the game in a very good state with bunch of different comps. Simply because there is no worthless spec/class out there, every spec can shine in a T2/T3 comp.
The game can become so much better and everyone knows what to fix, with the exception of Blizzard.

Honestly, do you only put down on other people man? You only ever post pessimistic bullshit that is meant to insult people. Why don't you read something and think about how it can be interpreted in more than one way before you sit down and type your "quality" content. The reason that I was posting after playing PHDK was because after playing mostly T3 comps, then playing a few T1 comps, you see that the game is the same no matter what you do. It all sucks.

Edited by Filthpig, 05 June 2013 - 07:56 PM.

#17 Djandawg

Djandawg
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Genjuros
  • Raserei / Frenzy
  • Talents: Shadow

Posted 05 June 2013 - 08:05 PM

View PostFilthpig, on 05 June 2013 - 07:54 PM, said:

Honestly, do you only put down on other people man? You only ever post pessimistic bullshit that is meant to insult people. Why don't you read something and think about how it can be interpreted in more than one way before you sit down and type your "quality" content. The reason that I was posting after playing PHDK was because after playing mostly T3 comps, then playing a few T1 comps, you see that the game is the same no matter what you do. It all sucks.
It's a valid concern that you think it all sucks because all your comps fail regardless of them being T1 or T3 and you pouring your heart out on forums might be under effect of that, so I just asked. Winning and losing has a huge impact on the fun factor.

That said, again the game is not bad, actually class and spec diversity is really good because there is no terrible class out there and multiple comps could have huge potential if they fixed one or two broken stuff in the game.

Edited by Djandawg, 05 June 2013 - 08:08 PM.

#18 Filthpig

Filthpig
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 05 June 2013 - 08:11 PM

View PostDjandawg, on 05 June 2013 - 08:05 PM, said:

It's a valid concern that you think it all sucks because all your comps fail regardless of them being T1 or T3 and you pouring your heart out on forums might be under effect of that, so I just asked. Winning and losing has a huge impact on the fun factor.

That said, again the game is not bad, actually class and spec diversity is really good because there is no terrible class out there and multiple comps could have huge potential if they fixed one or two broken stuff in the game.

Why do you think my comps fail? I've played 3 or 4 comps to 2300+ this season, and two other classes to 2200. I don't know what you mean pouring my heart out?

#19 Lolflay

Lolflay
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 05 June 2013 - 08:20 PM

I lost the will to play to WoW at start of Cata, therefore I've quit. It's THAT simple. Granted, it was due to multiple factors alongside with the fact that the game was shit ( if my partners didn't quit neither would have I, prolly ), but still, it's that simple. Did some SWTOR after WoW just to get my "fix" of a MMO title, and nowadays I'm playing League ( at which I'm not nearly as good as I was in WoW and will prolly never be rofl ).

The paragraph above is my story, but that's the definite end-all-be-all answer to the OP's post. People&your view of the game is what makes this game. The moment the important people are gone, and the moment you see what you're doing isn't worthwhile doing, your desire to play this game nullifies. And it's not accidental that the first thing influences the second a lot ( because let's face it, 30 glad teams on your server, 150 on your battlegroup, full Orgrimmar/Ironforge, a lot of people dueling outside, a lot of raiding guilds - all that meant that someone actually gave a shit; the moment people stop giving shit, it's a downward spiral from there ).

edit

oh yeah, forgot to add - I did play a bit near Cata end and I tried out MoP - Cata would've gotten to WoTLK level of fun if it continued for another year, MoP is a disaster.

If Blizzard wants to ever revive WoW, the next expansion needs to be mindbogglingly amazing.

Edited by Lolflay, 05 June 2013 - 08:25 PM.

[13:49:14] Creed: u have 20min to find a healer, going for a jog
[13:49:53] Creed: nothing like running through the bush being chased by wild animals to get a proper workout
[13:50:01] Creed: you europeans and ur silly gyms

#20 Filthpig

Filthpig
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 05 June 2013 - 08:37 PM

View PostLolflay, on 05 June 2013 - 08:20 PM, said:

I lost the will to play to WoW at start of Cata, therefore I've quit. It's THAT simple. Granted, it was due to multiple factors alongside with the fact that the game was shit ( if my partners didn't quit neither would have I, prolly ), but still, it's that simple. Did some SWTOR after WoW just to get my "fix" of a MMO title, and nowadays I'm playing League ( at which I'm not nearly as good as I was in WoW and will prolly never be rofl ).

The paragraph above is my story, but that's the definite end-all-be-all answer to the OP's post. People&your view of the game is what makes this game. The moment the important people are gone, and the moment you see what you're doing isn't worthwhile doing, your desire to play this game nullifies. And it's not accidental that the first thing influences the second a lot ( because let's face it, 30 glad teams on your server, 150 on your battlegroup, full Orgrimmar/Ironforge, a lot of people dueling outside, a lot of raiding guilds - all that meant that someone actually gave a shit; the moment people stop giving shit, it's a downward spiral from there ).

edit

oh yeah, forgot to add - I did play a bit near Cata end and I tried out MoP - Cata would've gotten to WoTLK level of fun if it continued for another year, MoP is a disaster.

If Blizzard wants to ever revive WoW, the next expansion needs to be mindbogglingly amazing.

Blizzard should just look up the damage scaling of wotlk and apply it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<