twitch stream designer arena

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 callmeblunts

callmeblunts
  • Members

Posted 03 June 2013 - 07:44 PM

Hi fellow pvpers!

First of all I'd like to apologize for not posting this in the streams section (Don't have enough posts to be allowed to post there).

On wow, league, and twitch most people know me as Callmeblunts, stoner streamer. At first my stream didn't seem to be doing very well, but then reckful linked my stream to his viewers and in the first week of streaming I managed to hit 120 followers and 5k views. I'm now beginning to think my stream could actually do pretty well and have realized the main thing I am missing is a nice template / button design for the channel.

I stream in 720p quality and usually stream a mixture of arenas, bgs, and league of legends. So what I am basically trying to say is that I need a channel designer. The issue is that my stream is so new that I don't want to invest money into it just yet, so I was hoping somebody could create a very simple wow themed template for me. It would basically need to include a bio (which I will send you), my paypal, twitter, and youtube channel.

you can find the stream at www.twitch.tv/callmeblunts

If you have any knowledge of html and twitch stream design, and are willing to work for little or no pay, please reply to this or send me a PM.

Thank you,

- Blunts.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: twitch, stream, designer, arena

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<