• Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/2/1/1/0
  • RBG: 2379
  • LocationYorkshire mates

Posted 03 June 2013 - 04:21 PM

Posting it for a friend as he doesn't have a AJ account

I think he is playing on the rebirth server check it out if you're interested in vanilla pvp etc.

Posted Image

emotional

Posted Image

Thaya Ayra Omegatfwnogfboys2k15

#2 XtraT

XtraT
  • Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • US-Uldum
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Restoration

Posted 03 June 2013 - 06:23 PM

back when you could evisc someone for 3/4 of their health and no one would mind

#3 Nokilolz

Nokilolz
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Shadow 0/2/0/1/2/.

Posted 03 June 2013 - 06:40 PM

Most people say that vanilla / tbc / wotlk weren't as great as people remember but its just nostalgia talking... but honestly i had the most fun in wow back in those times, i wish they made the game somehow fun like it used to be... maybe because it was such a more simpler game.

#4 Raak

Raak
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Restoration 0/2/0/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 1693
  • 3v3: 2124

Posted 03 June 2013 - 06:48 PM

View PostNokilolz, on 03 June 2013 - 06:40 PM, said:

Most people say that vanilla / tbc / wotlk weren't as great as people remember but its just nostalgia talking... but honestly i had the most fun in wow back in those times, i wish they made the game somehow fun like it used to be... maybe because it was such a more simpler game.

No, it was fun because it was so fresh. Everything was new, fun, exciting and the whole gaming experience had that "innocent" feeling to it. You didn't have some zit faced little shit flaming you for mundane stats like win-loss ratio, rating and stuff.

Also the server communities existed back then and realm forums were really active with threads about ganking, wpvp etc.

I actually thought about giving the rebirth a go, but I'm hesitant because I don't wanna take a steaming pile of shit all over my glorious nostalgia.

Edited by Raak, 03 June 2013 - 06:59 PM.

Posted Image

#5 Nokilolz

Nokilolz
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 03 June 2013 - 06:57 PM

well, when you put it like that... i can see that point haha pretty much when i get bored of live i just log onto AT >.< oh well, s3/s4 will never be replaced in my heart haha

#6 Feliclandelo

Feliclandelo
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Shattered Hand
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Holy 0/0/1/2/2/1

Posted 03 June 2013 - 07:32 PM

Not like s3 and s4 weren't completly dogshit either (they were). I remember in s4 reaching 2200 first week of the season as ret/war/rshaman with like 45-10. Half our wins were from me using freedom on my warrior, shaman using bloodlust, me using divine shied (which only reduced attack speed) and then rng mace stun into windfury procs and we gibbed someone from 100-0%.

Personally s7 was probably the most balanced season we ever had. Almost every spec was viable.

#7 AcerMVP

AcerMVP
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/1/0/0/0/2
  • RBG: 764

Posted 03 June 2013 - 08:04 PM

View PostFeliclandelo, on 03 June 2013 - 07:32 PM, said:

Not like s3 and s4 weren't completly dogshit either (they were). I remember in s4 reaching 2200 first week of the season as ret/war/rshaman with like 45-10. Half our wins were from me using freedom on my warrior, shaman using bloodlust, me using divine shied (which only reduced attack speed) and then rng mace stun into windfury procs and we gibbed someone from 100-0%.

Personally s7 was probably the most balanced season we ever had. Almost every spec was viable.

Rogues were dogshit in s7. Only 2% of the glads were rogues... I got glad because I played a stupid comp to 2700, almost barely making it.

Btw, enjoyed the vid, love seeing Vanilla playstyle.

Edited by AcerMVP, 03 June 2013 - 08:05 PM.

#8 Feliclandelo

Feliclandelo
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Shattered Hand
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 03 June 2013 - 08:12 PM

View PostAcerMVP, on 03 June 2013 - 08:04 PM, said:

Rogues were dogshit in s7. Only 2% of the glads were rogues... I got glad because I played a stupid comp to 2700, almost barely making it.

Btw, enjoyed the vid, love seeing Vanilla playstyle.

RMP was top tier in s7. RLS also worked. Again, RMP was also a very popular composition in EU compared to US. But in general, most classes were viable.

#9 Nokilolz

Nokilolz
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 03 June 2013 - 08:27 PM

View PostFeliclandelo, on 03 June 2013 - 07:32 PM, said:

I never said it had to be balanced, i said it was the most fun for me regardless of winning or losing at the time, i got glad playing rmp s6 so i think that was a really fun time as well. but for fun something about s3/s4 just stands out to me personally

#10 Feliclandelo

Feliclandelo
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Shattered Hand
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 03 June 2013 - 08:51 PM

Don't you think the main reason was that it was new? The first time you achieve Gladiator is often the best experiecen, for obvious reasons.

The reason why I thought vanilla and tbc raiding was most fun, is because epic gear actually mattered back then. It was common to use several blue pieces and farming 15man dungeons in order to get decent gear. It was also very new. Despite ICC and ToT having amazing encounters and storylines, I still think it was better due to the "feel" of PvE'ing. Flying mounts ruined a lot of this feeling too.

#11 Dagin

Dagin
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Lightninghoof
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 1/0/0/2/1/0
  • RBG: 2049
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 03 July 2013 - 03:04 AM

S7 was the most balanced season lol at the guy saying rogues were "dogshit" in s7.
Signature removed
"Too Big"- Nerd Vexo
Sorry guys too big
Dale
http://www.youtube.c...h?v=m-gVxKrzb4g
Posted Image

#12 Glink

Glink
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Survival 0/0/2/2/1/0
  • 2v2: 2297
  • 3v3: 2922
  • 5v5: 2380
  • RBG: 2221
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 03 July 2013 - 05:58 AM

Ah yes classic wow, when anyone with a recording program could gank a few scrubs in the world, post a video on youtube, and become famous.
Twitch.tv/Glinksz Rank 1 Hunter PvP
Posted Image

#13 Darksoldierr

Darksoldierr
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Twisting Nether
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents:

Posted 03 July 2013 - 06:01 AM

I think Grim's Total Anahilation wins the best rogue pvp from vanilia, for me, watched that movie like hundreds of times
What do humans know of our pain? We have sung songs of lament since before your ancestors crawled on their bellies from the sea.

#14 Glink

Glink
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Survival 0/0/2/2/1/0
  • 2v2: 2297
  • 3v3: 2922
  • 5v5: 2380
  • RBG: 2221
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 03 July 2013 - 06:17 AM

View PostDarksoldierr, on 03 July 2013 - 06:01 AM, said:

I think Grim's Total Anahilation wins the best rogue pvp from vanilia, for me, watched that movie like hundreds of times
Agreed, I still consider him the best rogue of all time. Its shame he didn't really stick around for arena, who knows what he could've accomplished.

Strange how him and many other famous players never came back to the game, especially now with all these streamers and e-fame.
Twitch.tv/Glinksz Rank 1 Hunter PvP
Posted Image

#15 sounds

sounds
  • Premium Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Korgath
  • Vengeance
  • Talents: Balance 2/0/2/1/1/.

Posted 03 July 2013 - 04:15 PM

View PostDarksoldierr, on 03 July 2013 - 06:01 AM, said:

Yeah I loved watching his videos, neil's too.

#16 ohnoes

ohnoes
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Assassination 2/1/1/1/0/2
  • RBG: 2113

Posted 03 July 2013 - 04:20 PM

exid's video back in the day was awesome, zod's too, but that's old school most people probably never heard of them

#17 Raak

Raak
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Restoration 0/2/0/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 1693
  • 3v3: 2124

Posted 03 July 2013 - 04:20 PM

View PostGlink, on 03 July 2013 - 06:17 AM, said:

Agreed, I still consider him the best rogue of all time. Its shame he didn't really stick around for arena, who knows what he could've accomplished.

Strange how him and many other famous players never came back to the game, especially now with all these streamers and e-fame.

If I'm not completely wrong Grim did come back in the early TBC and did pretty good in arena too but quit somewhere during TBC again. Zalgradis also played pretty long (quit in Cata afaik).
Posted Image

#18 Daawarlock

Daawarlock
  • Junkies
  • Goblinclass_name
  • EU-Frostwhisper
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents:
  • LocationThe Netherlands

Posted 03 July 2013 - 04:21 PM

I really enjoyed Perklunt with his "Perkulator" serie.
Grim was insane as well, I loved his "legendary gank"... :')
(>'_')># I was going to give you this waffle.
#<('_'<) But then I was like.
(>'#'<) I'm hungry.
(>'-'<) So I ate it.

#19 Hektic

Hektic
  • Junkies

Posted 03 July 2013 - 04:57 PM

I remember this being considered the best rogue movie of vanilla at the time

Edited by Hektic, 03 July 2013 - 05:07 PM.

#20 Niezeremake

Niezeremake
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Al'Akir
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Shadow 1/2/0/1/2/.

Posted 03 July 2013 - 05:16 PM

https://www.youtube....h?v=F4WBITPlBeg
[Shear]: tell Nieze to never speak shit when im legit

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users