• Misery
  • Talents: Balance 1/2/2/2/2/0
  • 2v2: 2154
  • 3v3: 2203
  • 5v5: 192
  • RBG: 1852
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 03 June 2013 - 01:26 PM

So, am i the only one thinking this spell is abit over the top in 3s? Im playing feral myself, and the fact that the hunter can spam it on me and make me unable to go form is abit too op tbh, i know you can lock it, but that's a waste imo. So, what do u guys think about it being remade, so that it have a cooldown, or maybe it can only be cast on Beast's and not just say "Immune" when u cast it on something else?

Edited by Sania, 03 June 2013 - 01:30 PM.

Posted Image

#2 Feliclandelo

Feliclandelo
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Shattered Hand
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Holy 0/0/1/2/2/1

Posted 03 June 2013 - 01:37 PM

Fucking Hunters...

Surprised they haven't made it an instant cast yet. Maybe 5.4 will fix this.

Edited by Feliclandelo, 03 June 2013 - 01:37 PM.

#3 Kyparnxoxo

Kyparnxoxo
  • Junkies
  • Worgenclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Guardian 0/0/2/1/1/2
  • RBG: 2362

Posted 03 June 2013 - 01:40 PM

Its not really a problem tbh never had anything agianst it u can kick it aswell / stun and also shift like u said shoulndt be a problem at all havent heard any other feral talking about this

#4 Hiddenstalke

Hiddenstalke
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 1/0/2/0/0/1/.
  • 2v2: 2701
  • 3v3: 2872
  • 5v5: 2326
  • RBG: 1909

Posted 03 June 2013 - 01:44 PM

View PostSania, on 03 June 2013 - 01:26 PM, said:

or maybe it can only be cast on Beast's and not just say "Immune" when u cast it on something else?

You can't cast it on anything but beasts. You can't precast it - only usable once you're in beast form(otherwise it says invalid target).
Oh btw don't even complain about it - you can't be polymorphed nor rooted so...
www.twitch.tv/hiddenstalkeeu

#5 Snuggli

Snuggli
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Steamwheedle Cartel
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm
  • Talents: Feral 2/0/2/1/0/2
  • 2v2: 1925
  • 3v3: 2209
  • RBG: 384
  • LocationUK

Posted 03 June 2013 - 02:07 PM

Of all the things to complain about Hunters, this is it?

I've never had a problem with it as Feral, ever. All the time you're shifting in and out of forms neither you or him is doing damage. Plus, if he's spamming it when you've got no pressure, you might aswell eat it and get on fear DR.

View PostBraindance, on 11 October 2013 - 12:44 PM, said:

Go listen to some Bieber shit and leave me alone fucko.

#6 Gimotqt

Gimotqt
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Twisting Nether
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Marksmanship

Posted 03 June 2013 - 02:59 PM

You should have done more research about it

#7 Daawarlock

Daawarlock
  • Junkies
  • Goblinclass_name
  • EU-Frostwhisper
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents:
  • LocationThe Netherlands

Posted 03 June 2013 - 03:17 PM

So, am i the only one thinking this spell is abit over the top in 3s? Im playing feral myself, and the fact that the hunter can spam it on me and make me unable to go form is abit too op tbh, i know you can lock it, but that's a waste imo. So, what do u guys think about it being remade, so that it have a cooldown, or maybe it can only be cast on Beast's and not just say "Immune" when u cast it on something else?
Breaking out of snares.

So, am i the only one thinking this is abit over the top in 3s? im playing mage myself, and the fact that the druid can spam it and make me unable to kite is abit too op tbh, i know you can deep freeze, but that's a waste imo. So, what do you guys think about it being remade, so that it have a cooldown, or maybe it can only be used in pve and just say "fuck you" in pvp.

Edited by Daawarlock, 22 July 2014 - 03:57 PM.

(>'_')># I was going to give you this waffle.
#<('_'<) But then I was like.
(>'#'<) I'm hungry.
(>'-'<) So I ate it.

#8 Pinka

Pinka
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Argent Dawn
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/1/1/1/0
  • 2v2: 1850
  • 3v3: 2505
  • 5v5: 2388
  • RBG: 2455

Posted 03 June 2013 - 03:27 PM

View PostDaawarlock, on 03 June 2013 - 03:17 PM, said:

Breaking out of snares.

So, am i the one thinking this is abit over the top in 3s? im playing mage myself, and the fact that the druid can spam it and make me unable to kite is abit too op tbh, i know you can deep freeze, but that's a waste imo. So, what do you guys think about it being remade, so that it have a cooldown, or maybe it can only be used in pve and just say "fuck you" in pvp.

Damn! Just wanted to do that. Ferals are the most unpeelable class atm. So if they play with a healer that knows how to dispel fears feral = unpeelable.(Same counts for rets. But alteast they can go oom for spamming it.) Unlike DKs that have a trinket cooldown for every cc situation. Oh wait.. that is near the same.
Posted Image

#9 akatyrone

akatyrone
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Discipline 2/1/1/1/0/1/.
  • 2v2: 2505
  • 3v3: 2760
  • 5v5: 1248
  • RBG: 2043

Posted 03 June 2013 - 04:10 PM

Skull Bash...

So, am i the only one thinking this spell is a little over the top in all aspects? Im playing healers myself, and the fact that the feral can spam it on me on cooldown and make me unable to go un-oom is abit too op tbh, i know you can avoi-..... ok i guess its pretty unavoidable but avoiding it would be a waste. So, what do you guys think about it being remade, maybe if a feral does this to a healer over 50 times in a row in a single match it should start to show up as "immune" what do you guys think?

also, monks have gag order.

#10 Flabbert

Flabbert
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Elemental 0/0/1/2/0/2
  • RBG: 2460

Posted 03 June 2013 - 04:17 PM

Skull bash, ranged if glyphed 8 second lockout ontop of the debuff. Pretty nasty.
Posted Image

#11 Cyanne

Cyanne
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Neptulon
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Assassination
  • RBG: 768

Posted 03 June 2013 - 04:37 PM

View PostPinka, on 03 June 2013 - 03:27 PM, said:

Damn! Just wanted to do that. Ferals are the most unpeelable class atm. So if they play with a healer that knows how to dispel fears feral = unpeelable.(Same counts for rets. But alteast they can go oom for spamming it.) Unlike DKs that have a trinket cooldown for every cc situation. Oh wait.. that is near the same.

You might want to try rooting the dk, no way to brake out, no way to prevent it.

#12 averuki

averuki
  • Junkies

Posted 03 June 2013 - 04:53 PM

you actually can break roots by getting dispel with dark sim and you can prevent it with ams (if its a magic effect ofc) : P

#13 fant0m8

fant0m8
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Eredar
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Marksmanship

Posted 03 June 2013 - 09:42 PM

You should read your own signature.
Bye again! This game isn't fun when you don't know anyone else that still plays.

#14 Shiqra

Shiqra
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Kult der Verdammten
  • Raserei / Frenzy
  • Talents: Assassination 2/2/0/1/0/.

Posted 03 June 2013 - 09:45 PM

Faerie Fire....

So, am i the only one thinking this spell is abit over the top in 3s? Im playing rogue myself, and the fact that the druid can spam it on me and make me unable to go stealth is abit too op tbh, i know you can cloak / dispel it, but that's a waste imo. So, what do u guys think about it being remade, so that it have a cooldown?

Edited by Shiqra, 03 June 2013 - 09:46 PM.

#15 Mushx

Mushx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kargath
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Holy 0/0/2/2/2/2
  • RBG: 2247

Posted 03 June 2013 - 10:16 PM

Cyclone...

So, am i the only one thinking this spell is abit over the top in 3s? Im playing monk myself, and the fact that the druid can instant cast it on me and make me unable to heal is abit too op tbh, i know you can dispel or lock it, but that's a waste imo. So, what do u guys think about it being remade, so that it have a longer cooldown, or maybe it can only be cast on Beast's and be immune on everything else.

#16 dominera

dominera
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Frost 0/0/0/2/1/2
  • 2v2: 2055
  • 3v3: 2256
  • 5v5: 768
  • RBG: 1684
  • LocationSweden

Posted 03 June 2013 - 10:17 PM

Can be a bit annoying sometimes but its not that big of a deal. I usually just shift it or on some occasions i kick him. Except for stuns you could also los it. Like above poster said.... of all the things thats wrong with hunters this is what you are complaining about? Get your priorities straight man

#17 Plazmo

Plazmo
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Balance 1/0/2/2/2/1
  • 2v2: 2087
  • 3v3: 2519
  • RBG: 2141

Posted 03 June 2013 - 10:19 PM

scare beast shouldnt be a huge issue for u, even if he spams it u can usually get off 1 melee attack b4 shifting out again (unless he popped alot of haste to reduce the cast below 1sec). And since feral doesnt have unlimited energy, its usually just a los of dps during berserker if u have to shift every second global- but u usually berserk with a way to stun/incasnation up anyway, so u can also powershift with stealth to avoid the global.
Make sure u dont have safe casting activated to be able to shift out of ur form right away and not be stuck in "global" so to say.
Besides, feral pretty much rapes hunter anyway, so it hasnt been that big of a deal

#18 Abidalzim

Abidalzim
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Enhancement 0/2/0/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 1878
  • 3v3: 2351
  • 5v5: 864

Posted 03 June 2013 - 11:14 PM

Used to be able to immune the fear and still dr it by shifting if I remember right, but I tried it today in a duel and it doesn't seem to work anymore. A hunter spamming scare beast is just a training dummy though, I don't think I've ever found it op in arena.
Zaka pa te če naja morš te ne, te pa če pa te ne čuj, kaj te to te je, ne?

#19 Jeffisnumberone

Jeffisnumberone
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Restoration 0/2/2/1/0/0
  • RBG: 960
  • LocationRwanda

Posted 03 June 2013 - 11:18 PM

why are people like this even able to post on AJ..
Posted ImagePosted Image

#20 kannetixx

kannetixx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Fire
  • RBG: 768
  • LocationFlorida yee

Posted 03 June 2013 - 11:47 PM

know what i think?

stay the fuck in my roots .. thats what i think.
US-Kel'Thuzad - Kannetix

http://www.anook.com/kannetix

www.twitch.tv/kannetix - Gladiator Mage Stream follow me and see when i go live!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<