• Talents: Arms 1/1/1/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 1638
  • 3v3: 2172
  • RBG: 576
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 03 June 2013 - 01:13 AM

Warriors removed from the game

View PostZerstiren, on 14 August 2011 - 01:21 AM, said:

If you haven't +repped this guy, you are part of the problem.

View PostRenaissance_Man, on 31 July 2013 - 04:31 AM, said:

If I had a gun with two bullets and I was in a room with Hitler, bin Laden, and you, I would shoot you twice.

View Postsimonfra1234, on 25 August 2011 - 08:46 PM, said:

bro you got +rep'd by rapture...

#22 Hackattack3

Hackattack3
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Destruction 1/2/0/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 1609
  • 3v3: 1792
  • RBG: 2050

Posted 03 June 2013 - 01:44 AM

I like the system where you can choose which Battlegrounds you don't want to get in the random queue.

Would be nice if you could do this with opponents in arenas.  Say you choose not to play against a hunter team and you will never get a queue against one!  Only twist is you can only choose a class not to run into that you don't have on your team, so hunter teams can tunnel each other's pets all day long.

#23 baltothedog

baltothedog
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Bleeding Hollow
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/1/2/1/0/1
  • 2v2: 1853
  • 3v3: 2217
  • 5v5: 2310
  • RBG: 2093

Posted 03 June 2013 - 02:17 AM

rogue will be overbuffed, Hunter, Ehn/Ele sham overnerf

#24 dominera

dominera
  • Premium Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Frost 0/0/0/2/1/2
  • 2v2: 1586
  • 3v3: 1833
  • RBG: 1686
  • LocationSweden

Posted 03 June 2013 - 02:28 AM

View Postkazuhmeer, on 02 June 2013 - 11:11 PM, said:

pet battles now award gladiator titles

Play a hunter and u can achieve glad from your pets battles

#25 Oakenwynd

Oakenwynd
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Cenarius
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents: Protection 0/1/2/1/1/2

Posted 03 June 2013 - 02:51 AM

CrossRealm Arenas. Make it so.

#26 Justwoo

Justwoo
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Discipline 2/2/1/1/2/2

Posted 03 June 2013 - 03:03 AM

if hunters enhancement shamans or dks are even remotely viable im going to kill myself
Posted Image

#27 Nisslol

Nisslol
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Silvermoon
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Mistweaver 1/0/2/0/2/1
  • 2v2: 2002
  • 3v3: 2636
  • RBG: 384
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 03 June 2013 - 03:35 AM

View Postdominera, on 03 June 2013 - 02:28 AM, said:

Play a hunter and u can achieve glad from your pets battles

lold

Popped a molly, I'm sweating.

View PostRizzo, on 07 April 2011 - 04:00 AM, said:

World of Cantcastunlessitsinstantcraft:  CCataclysm

View PostAyrasaurus, on 18 May 2013 - 04:23 PM, said:

im an idiot

#28 Polygonzz

Polygonzz
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Bleeding Hollow
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Affliction 0/1/0/2/0/0
  • 2v2: 1467
  • 3v3: 2192
  • 5v5: 576
  • RBG: 1994

Posted 03 June 2013 - 04:53 AM

also blacklisting a map from your arena queue is something I believe they talked about adding

• Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Holy 0/0/1/2/2/0

Posted 03 June 2013 - 06:19 AM

RNG one shots by ele shaman needs to go, its ridiculous to be randomly hit by 4+ lavabursts in the same global.

Hunters are just beyond obnoxious right now, literally 90% of teams are hunter/melee/healer. The CC and TBW trinket both need to be nerfed.

A lot of classes are crazy one shots, but that's just how pvp in MoP is, so whatever.

Demonic Gateway needs some kind of nerf, a cooldown or limited number of charges or something, because its better now then it was before, and affliction dots could legit be nerfed by a little bit.

Necrotic Strike seems insane right now with the healing and pvp power nerfs in 5.3, but necro absorbs being just as strong. It needs to cap at X% of total health or something, 300k necro's shouldn't happen.

Rogues need something I guess, not sure exactly what though.

Disc priests, holy paladins, resto shaman all seem relatively close, druids could use some more output, not sure about monks.

Enhance/ferals/rets all seem really strong right now, but that's mostly when they're paired with a hunter, hunter nerfs alone might bring them down a bit.

Not really sure about warriors either, they don't seem bad, I think other classes are just making them look bad.

Not seeing many mages, I dont think they need any kind of major buff/nerf, fix hunters and mages would be better.

This is what I think should happen, not what will. What will happen, is what always happens. Some of the classes that are too good will be nerfed into obscurity, some of the classes that are too weak will be buffed into absurdity.

Edited by Radejjj, 03 June 2013 - 06:27 AM.

#30 Mazdak

Mazdak
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-Shattrath
  • Sturmangriff / Charge
  • Talents: Subtlety

Posted 03 June 2013 - 10:17 AM

BG's getting merged, only one Rank 1 team - if people share no one will get it. Winning team of every season gets the chance to duel Swifty (to get a copy of his new oneshot macro) or Flyn (to not get the gold that they deserve).

#31 Univerge

Univerge
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Kazzak
  • Misery
  • Talents: Retribution 1/0/0/2/0/0

Posted 03 June 2013 - 11:03 AM

View PostPolygonzz, on 03 June 2013 - 04:53 AM, said:

also blacklisting a map from your arena queue is something I believe they talked about adding

Surely this is a bad idea. A system like this makes it easier to dodge teams. Say 1 high team is blacklisting blade's edge; you then blacklist something other than blades edge to narrow the chances of you queueing into the higher team that you may lose to.

A system like that shouldn't be implemented at all in my personal opinion.

View PostRadejjj, on 03 June 2013 - 06:19 AM, said:

druids could use some more output

I'm not too sure about this tbh, I've seen people go from 20%-100% just from standing on 3 exploding mushrooms.

Edited by Univerge, 03 June 2013 - 11:07 AM.

#32 Newton

Newton
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Discipline 0/0/0/1/1/1
  • 2v2: 2258
  • 3v3: 2137
  • 5v5: 1433
  • RBG: 2109

Posted 03 June 2013 - 06:09 PM

Disc priests, holy paladins, resto shaman all seem relatively close, druids could use some more output, not sure about monks.
Posted Image

#33 Nokilolz

Nokilolz
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Shadow 0/2/0/1/2/.

Posted 03 June 2013 - 06:20 PM

View PostNewton, on 03 June 2013 - 06:09 PM, said:

Posted Image
Clearly Radejjj is back to playing cata, cause that sure aint the case here on live.

#34 Wutangrza

Wutangrza
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Dark Iron
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Retribution 1/0/0/2/1/2

Posted 03 June 2013 - 06:53 PM

RNG one shots by ele shaman needs to go, its ridiculous to be randomly hit by 4+ lavabursts in the same global.

Hunters are just beyond obnoxious right now, literally 90% of teams are hunter/melee/healer. The CC and TBW trinket both need to be nerfed.

A lot of classes are crazy one shots, but that's just how pvp in MoP is, so whatever.

Demonic Gateway needs some kind of nerf, a cooldown or limited number of charges or something, because its better now then it was before, and affliction dots could legit be nerfed by a little bit.

Necrotic Strike seems insane right now with the healing and pvp power nerfs in 5.3, but necro absorbs being just as strong. It needs to cap at X% of total health or something, 300k necro's shouldn't happen.

Rogues need something I guess, not sure exactly what though.

Enhance/ferals/rets all seem really strong right now, but that's mostly when they're paired with a hunter, hunter nerfs alone might bring them down a bit.

Not really sure about warriors either, they don't seem bad, I think other classes are just making them look bad.

Not seeing many mages, I dont think they need any kind of major buff/nerf, fix hunters and mages would be better.

This is what I think should happen, not what will. What will happen, is what always happens. Some of the classes that are too good will be nerfed into obscurity, some of the classes that are too weak will be buffed into absurdity.

Good post. Ret is definitely strong right now, but half the reason for that is because every other team has a hunter. Being able to dispel two traps a game for your healer instantly is ridiculously good.

If hunters got nerfed, wizcleaves would beat up on ret just as bad as they did in 5.2.

• Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Holy 0/0/1/2/2/0

Posted 03 June 2013 - 07:16 PM

View PostNokilolz, on 03 June 2013 - 06:20 PM, said:

Clearly Radejjj is back to playing cata, cause that sure aint the case here on live.

Tell me how that's wrong? Disc is pretty balanced right now, the synergy they have with hunters is putting them over the top though, nerf hunters and disc is completely fine. Shaman get cleaved down, mostly by hunter/melee, so again, nerf hunters and shaman are fine, and Holy seems fine to me, maybe I'm biased though, they have some weaknesses and some strengths still, but overall fine. Druid output seems pretty shitty if you ever get behind

#36 dionim

dionim
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Arthas
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Shadow 1/1/0/1/2/1
  • 2v2: 883

Posted 03 June 2013 - 07:26 PM

Warlock portal must have a big cd, or when someone take it, the portal cant be used for 15 seconds for anyone else.

and believe me or not, blizz removed mage opness without nerfing then, i guess we were all wrong about mage nerfs last patch

Edit. portal may looks balanced because of the amount of hunter the game have, but other than hunters other classes have a really hard time getting to someone who just took the portal

and no way you can kill it, even if you do (if the healer doesn't heal it) they already have another one up

Edited by dionim, 03 June 2013 - 07:30 PM.

#37 Nokilolz

Nokilolz
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Shadow 0/2/0/1/2/.

Posted 03 June 2013 - 07:49 PM

View PostRadejjj, on 03 June 2013 - 07:16 PM, said:

Tell me how that's wrong? Disc is pretty balanced right now, the synergy they have with hunters is putting them over the top though, nerf hunters and disc is completely fine. Shaman get cleaved down, mostly by hunter/melee, so again, nerf hunters and shaman are fine, and Holy seems fine to me, maybe I'm biased though, they have some weaknesses and some strengths still, but overall fine. Druid output seems pretty shitty if you ever get behind
I agree with the fact that priests are in a good state with the synergy they have with hunters for sure, but i disagree with the fact that druids really need much buffs considering they've never been a shaman class with huge pick up heals. You hot and clone to prevent from having to need huge heals. Shamans are decent atm, i guess just cause there not the gods they have been recently puts them on par, but if they face a Warlock / Cleave team it seems they fall behind really fast. and hpals, ehh i personally don't face them much to know tbh

#38 Kifasa

Kifasa
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-The Maelstrom
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Subtlety
  • RBG: 2007

Posted 03 June 2013 - 07:54 PM

Cloak and Dagger redesigned: every ability causes You to appear behind the target, 100y range.
Dear Blizzard,
Please nerf Rock. Paper is ok.

-Scissors.

#39 fant0m8

fant0m8
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Eredar
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Marksmanship

Posted 03 June 2013 - 09:32 PM

View Postdionim, on 03 June 2013 - 07:26 PM, said:

and believe me or not, blizz removed mage opness without nerfing then, i guess we were all wrong about mage nerfs last patch

Hunters have always countered Mages. If Hunters get nerfed or disappear, Mage whine will come back.
Bye again! This game isn't fun when you don't know anyone else that still plays.

#40 Mirionx

Mirionx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Holy 1/2/2/2/2/0
  • RBG: 2662

Posted 03 June 2013 - 09:40 PM

View Postdionim, on 03 June 2013 - 07:26 PM, said:

I'd say Mages right now are like deers, they're sneaky and stay for themselves for the moment but right as we all look away they'll strike and they'll strike hard and be better than ever. Right now elemental shamans are ruling the world but once they get nerfed our mage friends will be back. Just like deers.

Edited by Mirionx, 03 June 2013 - 09:41 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<