My rogue seems weaker than others help?

Rogue Pvp Arena Weak 3v3 Help 2v2 Subd subtlety Stats

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Aircondition

Aircondition
  • Members

Posted 30 May 2013 - 12:33 AM

Okay so for awhile now I've noticed my rogue has been extremely weak. I've been 2v2ing with a resto druid and we're kind of stuck in 1400 bracket because I cannot output enough damage. I'm not full tyrannical so at first I wasn't concerned but I'm getting completely out damaged by other players who are way under geared compared to me. I usually hit 20-40k crit. Eviscerates (on a good day) and my back stabs hit for around 16-25k. My hemorrhages usually hit for 11-25k my ambushes hit for 15-30k

When I open I typically start with a premed. slice and dice garrote, cheap shot , usally a four point slice and dice then shadow blades, with a few Eviscerates followed by a dance after shadow blades is down. I know to keep slice and dice up and to usually have a bleed on for sanguinary vein but still with all this I'm always extremely low on damage

My gear is half tyrannical and half malevolent with tyrannical weps.

I can't post urls because I'm a new member but my name is Aircondition and I'm on Altreac Mountains,

I know i'm not fully enchanted/gemmed but again i'm getting out damaged by classes in full blues and I can't kill a healer by myself to save my life

Well any help you can give me would be greatly appreciated. also I put as much information about my problem as i could but anything you request I can answer

Thanks in advanced for your time ! :D

Edit: people with the same gear or a little less crit 100k on me or my healer

#2 Reirei

Reirei
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Assassination 2/2/1/1/0/0
  • RBG: 1952
  • LocationGermany

Posted 30 May 2013 - 04:58 AM

rogue dmg is non existant outside of opener and dance, just heads up

try to get as many restealths as possible and line up dance well...

play as gay as possible between dances, that is really only way to win

as for armory, will check after match

edit: you miss a lot of gems and enchants, you probably should fix it

red: get agi gem
blue: either glinting (and reforge extra hit into mastery) or assassin's
yellow: adept gems

for enchants obviously agi and mastery~

as for talents: i would either get prey for mixed/wizard comps or paralytic vs melee comps; you might want to take ST for wizard teams that have a lot of snares/roots

also i would take shs instead of CnD~

glyphs: would probably drop glyph of cheap shot for other glyph, for example glyph of cloak vs any team with melee, or glyph of restealth or feint  vs wizard teams

killing healer in 2s would require your healer to be able to tank enemy dps while actually helping you to dps~ in many cases it is better to go for dps and CC healer

last advice: if you want to get any rating in 2s or 3s currently, you are better off playing anything but rogue tbh... i would play UH dk if i were you, easier to play and more rewarding
shut up pvp guy

#3 Aircondition

Aircondition
  • Members

Posted 30 May 2013 - 04:10 PM

Alright thanks for the reply and Yeah i do need to get some gems it/ enchants its just really over priced on my server at the moment and yeah it is seeming like rogues are really under powered at the moment which really sucks because i Started around early 5.2 and then found out about the CnD nerf right as i started arenas

And I will change my talents around CnD isn't cutting it but thanks for the reply I guess i'll start leveling a DK on the side haha

#4 FuguFish

FuguFish
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Nordrassil
  • Raserei / Frenzy
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/2/2/1/0/0
  • RBG: 1870

Posted 30 May 2013 - 11:32 PM

If you don't play with a healer that has an offensive dispel, you won't kill anyone that has a brain. The only chances of killing anything really is by playing with a priest so you can cc someone long enough to kill them. But any good healer/dps team will just tunnel you from start to finish and everyone in the world can kite you with any arbitrary snare.

I haven't even touched my rogue in 3s since the 5.3 patch yet, just doing my weekly cap feels so frustrating.

#5 Reirei

Reirei
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Assassination 2/2/1/1/0/0
  • RBG: 1952
  • LocationGermany

Posted 31 May 2013 - 03:05 AM

actually to certain rating any healer works really, i did 2s with hpals even and it was fine but disc is indeed best choice for healer for 2s due to CCs, offensive dispells, painsup while in CC etc, MC is really strong in 2s

as for 3s, well yeah, play with OP classes or reroll :/
shut up pvp guy

#6 Calixia

Calixia
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Unholy 0/1/1/2/0/2
  • RBG: 2277

Posted 10 June 2013 - 11:27 PM

its 5.3, you are weak it doesnt seem
Posted Image

#7 mikebazowski88

mikebazowski88
  • Members

Posted 13 June 2013 - 03:06 PM

Just tell your resto to go feral on 2v2 and u will go more than your current rating for sure and on 3v3 do what Silentfisher said find op classes play thug or something and you gonna enjoy your rog.

#8 FTRouslan

FTRouslan
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Maiev
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents: Frost
  • RBG: 1141

Posted 16 June 2013 - 02:27 AM

gotta hit da gym, it's what top rogues do nowadays
Nasty, brutish, and about 6'1".

View PostFTRouslan, on 24 October 2014 - 12:06 AM, said:

do you have a shitlist in ranked order of people you want to possibly delete?

View PostNameswapro, on 24 October 2014 - 12:09 AM, said:

My friend, they are long gone.
That's why there is a deleting option. You delete people you don't want to see anymore.

#9 Forumz

Forumz
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Argent Dawn
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Shadow 2/1/1/1/./.
  • 2v2: 2728
  • 3v3: 2279
  • 5v5: 96
  • RBG: 768

Posted 16 June 2013 - 10:54 AM

Yeah Rogues forgot to lift so they lost muscle tissue. Now they suffer the consequences.
Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Rogue, Pvp, Arena, Weak, 3v3, Help, 2v2, Subd, subtlety, Stats

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<