Djandawg
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Genjuros
  • Raserei / Frenzy
  • Talents: Shadow

Posted 30 May 2013 - 03:21 PM

View Postfant0m8, on 30 May 2013 - 01:52 PM, said:

There are maybe 4 or 5 hunters above 2300 on BG9, including Veev. Everyone else at that MMR (not just team rating, including the people that just teamhop) are wizards.
Not sure why you are responding to my point covering 2200-2400 with stats over 2300.
In BG9, There are 26 teams with 3+ players in 2200-2400 range, 18 of them has a hunter. This doesn't  factor in people who play every day and team hop and don't show up in the list of 2200-2400 team rating + 3 player team list. (source crossladder.com). And it's not only bg9, it happens in 2 bgs I play on EU. It's a miracle to break 2400.
So back to the initial point, new teams grinding rating can't get over the 2200-2400 bracket because you can't beat retard hunter comps that win by sending pets on you, because there are not enough tools / healing power in the game to deal with them.
Hope it's clear this time.

Edited by Djandawg, 30 May 2013 - 03:22 PM.

#62 Dagin

Dagin
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Lightninghoof
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 1/0/0/2/1/0
  • RBG: 2049
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 30 May 2013 - 03:37 PM

Someone has to do wow the service of putting wizards in place and end multiple spammable different cc drs. It's a quick job but someone has to do it.tehehe
Signature removed
"Too Big"- Nerd Vexo
Sorry guys too big
Dale
http://www.youtube.c...h?v=m-gVxKrzb4g
Posted Image

#63 Dagin

Dagin
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Lightninghoof
  • Shadowburn
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 30 May 2013 - 03:40 PM

View PostDjandawg, on 30 May 2013 - 03:21 PM, said:

Not sure why you are responding to my point covering 2200-2400 with stats over 2300.
In BG9, There are 26 teams with 3+ players in 2200-2400 range, 18 of them has a hunter. This doesn't  factor in people who play every day and team hop and don't show up in the list of 2200-2400 team rating + 3 player team list. (source crossladder.com). And it's not only bg9, it happens in 2 bgs I play on EU. It's a miracle to break 2400.
So back to the initial point, new teams grinding rating can't get over the 2200-2400 bracket because you can't beat retard hunter comps that win by sending pets on you, because there are not enough tools / healing power in the game to deal with them.

Noone is saying shit is ok ,but i never seee any of you in here posting talk about how to balance wizard cleaves when the shoe is on the other foot. Matter of fact mages eles and shadow priest dmg is just as dumb when they do it. problem is  for wizards sometimes atleast is to get a window to do it ie teammates helping. Pretty sure at this point a marks hunter has to cast more than most wizards at this point.

Edited by Dagin, 30 May 2013 - 03:42 PM.

Signature removed
"Too Big"- Nerd Vexo
Sorry guys too big
Dale
Posted Image

#64 Djandawg

Djandawg
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Genjuros
  • Raserei / Frenzy

Posted 30 May 2013 - 04:54 PM

View PostDagin, on 30 May 2013 - 03:40 PM, said:

Noone is saying shit is ok ,but i never seee any of you in here posting talk about how to balance wizard cleaves when the shoe is on the other foot. Matter of fact mages eles and shadow priest dmg is just as dumb when they do it. problem is  for wizards sometimes atleast is to get a window to do it ie teammates helping. Pretty sure at this point a marks hunter has to cast more than most wizards at this point.
No class is as retarded as BM hunter, period. Their damage can be shut down or is somewhat healable, actually as hunter you don't have to do it, just spam damage and you will win. This is a golden advice, if one team is running for their life and losing within 1 minute range, they can't do their one shot. ( it's not like anyone has one shot like BM hunter). Mage? Trinket/dispel deep, dispel bomb etc, Shadowpriest, dies twice before 3 orbs. Elemental shaman? Out there for what 10 days? The game has been ruined by retards running hunter cleaves for 9 months now.
Learn from Veev, he has 200 games of arena played on his hunter, he made the brutally dedicated achievement yesterday and he is r1 on BG9. During those 200 games, he probably landed 7 traps.

When you lose to a non hunter comp, there usually is a reason. like bad positioning, defensive cooldown mistake, bad communication, not shutting down enemy cds etc. When you lose to a hunter, you lose because hunter decided to do 80k dps during a silencing shot.

And I know this has been told 3 million times and you could not process it but:
Spoiler

Edited by Djandawg, 30 May 2013 - 05:04 PM.

• Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Bleeding Hollow
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Frost 2/0/1/0/1/2
  • RBG: 2214

Posted 30 May 2013 - 05:16 PM

im surprised nobodys rollin ret/hunter/rogue(dk) yet

#66 Veev

Veev
  • Premium Junkies
  • Curse Premium
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Arms 0/1/2/1/1/0
  • RBG: 1928

Posted 30 May 2013 - 06:29 PM

Hey, I'm starting to land traps now :(

...sometimes

#67 kannetixx

kannetixx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Fire
  • RBG: 768
  • LocationFlorida yee

Posted 30 May 2013 - 07:53 PM

View Postfant0m8, on 30 May 2013 - 12:26 PM, said:

The fuck? When did I give my opinion on the video? Or suggest anything about what I think of Ele Shamans?

Calm your tits, I have no idea why you're saying this to me.

oh i was saying it was clearly visible in the video as to why the feral died in a blanket.

yeah it sucks and i highly doubt there was anything they could have done to prevent it i kinda just skipped to the end where the one shot happened idk if there was a chance to scatter trap /  silence / stun / cyclone or not ive played against  khryl before anddddd when he has shit up - you either cc the shit out of him or you run because something is going to die.

*takes khryls penis out of mouth* ah thats better.

:( why cant we have friendly fights I WAS BEING FRIENDLY .. I MADE A JOKE!!

what happened in that video couldve  easily been reversed by the jungle cleave it goes both ways with a few comps right now.
US-Kel'Thuzad - Kannetix

http://www.anook.com/kannetix

www.twitch.tv/kannetix - Gladiator Mage Stream follow me and see when i go live!

#68 Dagin

Dagin
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Lightninghoof
  • Shadowburn
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 30 May 2013 - 08:51 PM

View PostDjandawg, on 30 May 2013 - 04:54 PM, said:

No class is as retarded as BM hunter, period. Their damage can be shut down or is somewhat healable, actually as hunter you don't have to do it, just spam damage and you will win. This is a golden advice, if one team is running for their life and losing within 1 minute range, they can't do their one shot. ( it's not like anyone has one shot like BM hunter). Mage? Trinket/dispel deep, dispel bomb etc, Shadowpriest, dies twice before 3 orbs. Elemental shaman? Out there for what 10 days? The game has been ruined by retards running hunter cleaves for 9 months now.
Learn from Veev, he has 200 games of arena played on his hunter, he made the brutally dedicated achievement yesterday and he is r1 on BG9. During those 200 games, he probably landed 7 traps.

When you lose to a non hunter comp, there usually is a reason. like bad positioning, defensive cooldown mistake, bad communication, not shutting down enemy cds etc. When you lose to a hunter, you lose because hunter decided to do 80k dps during a silencing shot.

And I know this has been told 3 million times and you could not process it but:
Spoiler

Now you are being biased as shit. I watched on the stream veev killing gateway with his pet while talason gets snutz to 10 percent solo with novos and sodah next to him and zilea next to veev. Veev plays with a "blizzcon dk" and a priest and they do shitty. The best comps for hunter ret hunter hunter enhance and feral hunter. I would put enhance the weakest if the three had to fight against each other. I wish marks was better but it isn't I think it is haliarious that a hunter cast more than a wizard now other than that I have never mentioned marks beforre so clam down turbo nerd.

So if you acctually can read instead of spewing shit out like a mongliod you would see that when veev was playing with the dk he had to land traps and coordinate to get a kill which he couldn't very well obviously because of lack of time on the class. We won't count the fact that he plays a warrior and lock to high ratings and that has no bearing on him playing anyother class well though? Didn't think so bias. Finally wizards do do as much as hunter if not more all those "lame ass" fucking excuses you gave can be used against a hunter there are tones of defensives and peels in the game nowadays. You don't have a trinket for each deep or a detterrence for each burst in my case theres a reason people have aoe cc or abilities that make shit instant cast.

There's a running theme warriors got nerfed rogues got buffed hunters went from kfc to thug. Rogues/Hunters got nerfed hybrids got buffed I'll let you figure it out from here.

Edited by Dagin, 30 May 2013 - 09:09 PM.

Signature removed
"Too Big"- Nerd Vexo
Sorry guys too big
Dale
Posted Image

#69 Flabbert

Flabbert
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Elemental 0/0/1/2/0/2
  • RBG: 2460

Posted 30 May 2013 - 09:08 PM

Imho, zoo has to go. Spells that poop on your screen arent really welcome.
Posted Image

#70 fant0m8

fant0m8
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Eredar
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Marksmanship

Posted 30 May 2013 - 09:50 PM

View PostDjandawg, on 30 May 2013 - 03:21 PM, said:

Why are you so focused on twisting the stats to make your point? Only 3 hunters are over 2300 on BG9 (there are maybe 2-3 others that teamhop), yet you keep bringing up 2200-2400 as if that matters.

2300 isn't even that high, it's barely glad at this point (and that's with most of the real gladiators teamhopping every day). By the end of the season it won't be shit.

So what if Hunters are dominating 2200-2300? That's not glad. That means they're not dominating the top of the ladder, they're just falling back from where they were at 5.2 (all over the top).

BM needs to be nerfed, but arguing that Blizzard should balance around the 2200 bracket instead of the teams actually at the top is insanity. You sound like someone on the official WoW forums.

I'll say it again, BM should be nerfed (mostly because it has no "setup" time - run in and full damage first global), but the ladder shows that more than just BM is a problem (namely Wizards). And if your MMR isn't high enough to see for yourself, there's always streams. Hope this helps.
Bye again! This game isn't fun when you don't know anyone else that still plays.

#71 Guest_Talbadar_*

Guest_Talbadar_*

Posted 30 May 2013 - 09:51 PM

zilea never ceases to amaze me

#72 Dreamex

Dreamex
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Magtheridon
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Demonology 0/1/2/2/1/0

Posted 30 May 2013 - 09:59 PM

but the ladder shows that more than just BM is a problem (namely Wizards).

Can you please show me what ladder your are talking about. When I look, every BG is full of hunter cleaves and most of the wizards are sitting from pre patch. BG9 has like 3 top ele shams who play every day and they are pretty much the only casters who do well.

#73 Pitiless

Pitiless
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Elemental 2/1/1/1/0/0
  • RBG: 2204

Posted 30 May 2013 - 10:10 PM

The amount of hunters in denial in this thread...holy shit.  90% of 2200+ games are vs hunter/melee/x.  hunter/ret hunter/feral hunter/dk hunter/warrior hunter/enhance hunter/rogue.  How can any of you defend it?

Hunters need significant nerfs, not baby nerfs like in 5.3.  And if blizz doesn't hotfix them in, and actually waits until 5.4, this is going to be a shitty next few months as everyone does what Veev did and levels up a hunter and uses the point catch up system.

#74 Capstone

Capstone

Posted 30 May 2013 - 11:37 PM

View Postfant0m8, on 30 May 2013 - 09:50 PM, said:

Why are you so focused on twisting the stats to make your point? Only 3 hunters are over 2300 on BG9 (there are maybe 2-3 others that teamhop), yet you keep bringing up 2200-2400 as if that matters.

2300 isn't even that high, it's barely glad at this point (and that's with most of the real gladiators teamhopping every day). By the end of the season it won't be shit.

So what if Hunters are dominating 2200-2300? That's not glad. That means they're not dominating the top of the ladder, they're just falling back from where they were at 5.2 (all over the top).

BM needs to be nerfed, but arguing that Blizzard should balance around the 2200 bracket instead of the teams actually at the top is insanity. You sound like someone on the official WoW forums.

I'll say it again, BM should be nerfed (mostly because it has no "setup" time - run in and full damage first global), but the ladder shows that more than just BM is a problem (namely Wizards). And if your MMR isn't high enough to see for yourself, there's always streams. Hope this helps.
this would be true except your argument of balancing around the "top" should result in hunters being removed from the game since everyone without a hunter/hybrid is irrelevant

#75 Polygonzz

Polygonzz
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Bleeding Hollow
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Affliction 0/1/0/2/0/0
  • 2v2: 1467
  • 3v3: 2192
  • 5v5: 576
  • RBG: 1994

Posted 30 May 2013 - 11:45 PM

Posted Image

#76 Polygonzz

Polygonzz
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Bleeding Hollow
  • Ruin

Posted 30 May 2013 - 11:54 PM

View PostMattadoro, on 30 May 2013 - 11:51 PM, said:

Gladiator Polygonz ^  that is a funny joke because you played demo lock when they were more op than current hunters and sat rating the whole time

:duckers:

i get this so much but you realize that demo was nerfed into the ground the same week as the 2200 reset? cool story though

queueing into kfc all season on my alt lock was fun though grats on ur s12 glad too :hunter:

Edited by Polygonzz, 30 May 2013 - 11:59 PM.

#77 Mattadoro

Mattadoro
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 0/1/2/2/1/0
  • 2v2: 2260
  • 3v3: 2754
  • 5v5: 1913
  • RBG: 576
  • LocationGAINSville, The Gym

Posted 30 May 2013 - 11:58 PM

No.. no it was still mongo mode, my friends were winning post 2200 change even when their shaman would enter as elemental by accident

Thanks man must've ran kfc for all my titles

[8:02:48 PM] Justin: it was fine
[8:02:50 PM] Justin: just as good
[8:02:59 PM] Justin: thats when we held r1 for a shrot wh ile
[8:03:02 PM] Justin: after reset

my buddy playing wls it didnt get nerfed during 2200 reset.. but solid effort and if thats what you tell ppl.. awesome

Edited by Mattadoro, 31 May 2013 - 12:04 AM.

Posted Image

#78 Djandawg

Djandawg
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Genjuros
  • Raserei / Frenzy

Posted 30 May 2013 - 11:58 PM

View Postfant0m8, on 30 May 2013 - 09:50 PM, said:

I am not sure  how you brought the conversation to this, probably forgot the initial post lol.
Look:
Currently, the bracket you grind to get glad is the 2200-2400 bracket, rating inflation, long season etc is a different story. My point is , this bracket is so brutal because it is heavily populated with hunter teams, 18 out of 26 according to crossladder.com on bg9; in my bg, I had sessions where I queued into only hunter teams for 3 hours straight. My 2400 team can easily lose to any 2200 hunter team without making a mistake because like I said before, there are not enough tools and healing power in the game to deal with hunters at the moment.Note that this is not LK or TBC, queues are longer, you get 2200-2250-2300 etc teams non stop when you are 2400.And your response to this is: "You are twisting stats. You are arguing that Blizzard should balance the game around 2200 and if your mmr is not high enough, watch streams"

The most annoying thing is,  hunter community is always out there,. plugging an MM mini conversation or saying stuff like, ooh duh yeah BM is broken but so are many other stuff, like wizards, the only difference is they require setup and BM doesn't. Like it's a small detail.
Once you pop unhealable damage without setup, the enemy team typically is busy running for their lives, then they get killed shortly after by the hunter team. You can't perform offensively because first of all, usually the game is over before most teams can build dmg, procs etc, second they pop their big cooldowns to stablize after the initial pressure, which just delays the game a bit.

Edited by Djandawg, 31 May 2013 - 12:05 AM.

#79 Polygonzz

Polygonzz
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Bleeding Hollow
  • Ruin

Posted 31 May 2013 - 12:03 AM

View PostMattadoro, on 30 May 2013 - 11:58 PM, said:

No.. no it was still mongo mode, my friends were winning post 2200 change even when their shaman would enter as elemental by accident

Thanks man must've ran kfc for all my titles

[8:02:48 PM] Justin: it was fine
[8:02:50 PM] Justin: just as good
[8:02:59 PM] Justin: thats when we held r1 for a shrot wh ile
[8:03:02 PM] Justin: after reset

my buddy playing wls it didnt get nerfed during 2200 reset.. but solid effort and if thats what you tell ppl.. awesome
if thats what i tell people lol, ok ill post this one last time. Arena reset was at like the end of november or something. before the nerfs I was low 2300. insult me all you want but I did not camp pre-nerf demo rating since gladiator was over 2400 on ruin

date of demo nerf: december 4th 2012

date of polygonz' first 2400 achievment: december 18th 2012

Edited by Polygonzz, 31 May 2013 - 01:50 AM.

#80 fant0m8

fant0m8
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Eredar
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Marksmanship

Posted 31 May 2013 - 12:18 AM

View PostDjandawg, on 30 May 2013 - 11:58 PM, said:

The most annoying thing is,  hunter community is always out there,. plugging an MM mini conversation or saying stuff like, ooh duh yeah BM is broken but so are many other stuff, like wizards, the only difference is they require setup and BM doesn't. Like it's a small detail.
Once you pop unhealable damage without setup, the enemy team typically is busy running for their lives, then they get killed shortly after by the hunter team. You can't perform offensively because first of all, usually the game is over before most teams can build dmg, procs etc, second they pop their big cooldowns to stablize after the initial pressure, which just delays the game a bit.

Is there something wrong with liking a spec where *I* do the damage instead of my pet? A spec that is truly ranged vs. a ranged/melee hybrid due to pet positioning requirements. Fuck off with trying to lump every hunter spec into the same boat, they're far more different than Rogue/Mage specs, Holy/Disc, even Destro/Aff is more similar than BM/MM.

Where did I say it was a small detail? It's the whole core of why you're whining about BM right now. That's why I brought it up and not something else, I think it's the absolutely the biggest issue with BM. No setup for full damage is a really bad thing in the current state of the game.

Hell, I've already tried to bring it up on twitter with Holinka/GC. No response yet though.
Bye again! This game isn't fun when you don't know anyone else that still plays.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<