• Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Uldaman
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Arms

Posted 30 May 2013 - 03:11 AM

View PostDeeklol, on 30 May 2013 - 02:51 AM, said:

feral/hunter doing unhealable damage into a target looooool
But casters randomly globaling people is skill.

Got it.

Don't get me wrong, I hate cleaves and am working on my own Ele now, but neither one is more stupid than the other at this point.

#42 kannetixx

kannetixx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Fire
  • RBG: 768
  • LocationFlorida yee

Posted 30 May 2013 - 03:22 AM

View PostSabyth, on 30 May 2013 - 03:11 AM, said:

Got it.

Don't get me wrong, I hate cleaves and am working on my own Ele now, but neither one is more stupid than the other at this point.

shaman was casting lava burst .. that wasnt random.

:mellow:
US-Kel'Thuzad - Kannetix

http://www.anook.com/kannetix

www.twitch.tv/kannetix - Gladiator Mage Stream follow me and see when i go live!

#43 Phillol

Phillol
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Frost 2/0/1/0/0/0
  • RBG: 2278

Posted 30 May 2013 - 03:27 AM

I like how you went out of your way (make a video) to say that comp in particular if OP when you play Jungle with a hunter who's been playing the class for 3 weeks

Im very disapointed that you lost that game you deserved it so much....

Edited by Phillol, 30 May 2013 - 03:27 AM.

#44 Capstone

Capstone

Posted 30 May 2013 - 04:15 AM

https://twitter.com/...682112376541185

#45 fant0m8

fant0m8
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Eredar
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Marksmanship

Posted 30 May 2013 - 04:24 AM

View Postkannetixx, on 30 May 2013 - 03:22 AM, said:

shaman was casting lava burst .. that wasnt random.

:mellow:

Learn to look at buffs? All physical classes use cooldowns before they burst.
Bye again! This game isn't fun when you don't know anyone else that still plays.

#46 Braindance

Braindance
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/1/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 1638
  • 3v3: 2172
  • RBG: 576
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 30 May 2013 - 05:02 AM

View Postfant0m8, on 30 May 2013 - 04:24 AM, said:

What buffs they use the procs instantly lol

View PostZerstiren, on 14 August 2011 - 01:21 AM, said:

If you haven't +repped this guy, you are part of the problem.

View PostRenaissance_Man, on 31 July 2013 - 04:31 AM, said:

If I had a gun with two bullets and I was in a room with Hitler, bin Laden, and you, I would shoot you twice.

View Postsimonfra1234, on 25 August 2011 - 08:46 PM, said:

bro you got +rep'd by rapture...

#47 fant0m8

fant0m8
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Eredar
  • Vindication

Posted 30 May 2013 - 07:39 AM

View PostBraindance, on 30 May 2013 - 05:02 AM, said:

What buffs they use the procs instantly lol

Berserk, Beast Within, Avatar, Shadow Blades/Dance, Wings/Pet, etc.....

Not to mention on use engi/trinket.
Bye again! This game isn't fun when you don't know anyone else that still plays.

#48 Braindance

Braindance
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 30 May 2013 - 07:42 AM

View Postfant0m8, on 30 May 2013 - 07:39 AM, said:

Berserk, Beast Within, Avatar, Shadow Blades/Dance, Wings/Pet, etc.....

Not to mention on use engi/trinket.
He was talking about an ele shaman not a melee dps lol

If I had a gun with two bullets and I was in a room with Hitler, bin Laden, and you, I would shoot you twice.

#49 fant0m8

fant0m8
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Eredar
  • Vindication

Posted 30 May 2013 - 07:49 AM

View PostBraindance, on 30 May 2013 - 07:42 AM, said:

He was talking about an ele shaman not a melee dps lol

No he was trying to defend ele shamans by saying that they DON'T "randomly" 1 shot because they cast lava burst. In contrast to melee which he feels DO "randomly" 1 shot because they don't cast.

I was merely pointing out that he's wrong because physical classes only 1 shot with cooldowns active, which are clearly visible and you should really know when they're used if you consider yourself a PVPer.

Edited by fant0m8, 30 May 2013 - 07:49 AM.

#50 Braindance

Braindance
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 30 May 2013 - 07:51 AM

View Postfant0m8, on 30 May 2013 - 07:49 AM, said:

No he was trying to defend ele shamans by saying that they DON'T "randomly" 1 shot because they cast lava burst. In contrast to melee which he feels DO "randomly" 1 shot because they don't cast.

I was merely pointing out that he's wrong because physical classes only 1 shot with cooldowns active, which are clearly visible and you should really know when they're used if you consider yourself a PVPer.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#51 kannetixx

kannetixx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • LocationFlorida yee

Posted 30 May 2013 - 08:17 AM

View Postfant0m8, on 30 May 2013 - 04:24 AM, said:

yeah and shamans put up flame shock..

khryl has every proc under the sun up and casts a mind blast..

we done orrr ?
US-Kel'Thuzad - Kannetix

www.twitch.tv/kannetix - Gladiator Mage Stream follow me and see when i go live!

#52 Exumbra

Exumbra
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Durotan
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Shadow 1/1/0/1/2/1
  • 2v2: 1728
  • RBG: 2012

Posted 30 May 2013 - 08:20 AM

Kind of disgusted you highlight the one time the stars align vs your team, yet you can cock slap the keyboard and pull CDs without trying. Long live casters.

#53 kannetixx

kannetixx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • LocationFlorida yee

Posted 30 May 2013 - 08:21 AM

View Postfant0m8, on 30 May 2013 - 07:49 AM, said:

im sorry but are you lost and not watching the same video?

khryl has pve trinket + on use + procs up probably 3 orbs and is mind blasting.... hello .. mc fucking flyyyyyyyyyyyyy

shaman is casting a lava burst onto a flame shocked target -  shaman had roughly ohhh idk 2-3 seconds left on his on use before getting the lava burst off?

pretty sure that was visible in the video if you actually had eyes mr stevie wonder.
US-Kel'Thuzad - Kannetix

#54 Braindance

Braindance
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 30 May 2013 - 08:26 AM

You know the game is fine when you have caster-melee feuds

#55 Pradafiend

Pradafiend
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Shadow 1/1/0/1/2/1
  • 2v2: 1904

Posted 30 May 2013 - 08:55 AM

good patch

#56 Qyzz

Qyzz
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Frost 1/2/0/2/1/2
  • RBG: 2505

Posted 30 May 2013 - 11:07 AM

Pre patch you only faced:
hunter   / melee / healer
shadow /   x   / healer

Now you only face:
hunter  / melee / healer
ele    /   x   / healer

Every other comp above 2300 (some like shatterplay probably not included) is "bad" and only "viable" with decent players.

Hunter damage and cc needs to be toned down. Eles should not be able to one shot without "real" CDs (since every class can one shot with CDs, its ok if they do with CDs).
It's probably a bit subjectively since I'm only playing mage, but hunter / melee seems way too strong and you even lose against bad players doing the worst things they could do.

Edited by Qyzz, 30 May 2013 - 11:09 AM.

#57 Galaleo

Galaleo
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Affliction

Posted 30 May 2013 - 11:39 AM

View PostSabyth, on 30 May 2013 - 03:11 AM, said:

Got it.

Melee classes are very biased and I can respect that. I can even see how you may think that wizards are just as retarded. The issue casters have is regardless of comp they are required to ramp up damage. With the exception of ele wizards simply cannot pick a target when the gates open and tunnel it into the ground. The mindset of a caster is setup and CC. The mindset of a melee cleave is to acquire a target before the gates open and shove unhealable damage into it.

Jumping into arena you cant grab 2 buddies and play God comp, you just cant. You CAN however dive in with a warrior hunter or similar cleave and tunnel well past 2k with relative ease. These players mistake this success as skill and are ruining the community.

This is just my perception obviously and I dont want to come off pretentious. I have been on both sides of the table though. My first 2 gladiator titles were on a feral druid and I have played rogue to 2700 as well. When I first got into my rogue I had issues breaking 2200 partly due to gear and partly due to lack of skill. I then partnered with a 2k warrior and a druid and we literally rolled to 2300 in an hour or so. It made it so easy to get my tier 2 weapons for the first time on rogue.

Im not discrediting the skill of ALL melee cleave comps, but you guys really need a reality check if you dont see the issue with tunneling 1 target and then complaining when after a few mins you die.

#58 fant0m8

fant0m8
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Eredar
  • Vindication

Posted 30 May 2013 - 12:26 PM

View Postkannetixx, on 30 May 2013 - 08:21 AM, said:

im sorry but are you lost and not watching the same video?

khryl has pve trinket + on use + procs up probably 3 orbs and is mind blasting.... hello .. mc fucking flyyyyyyyyyyyyy

shaman is casting a lava burst onto a flame shocked target -  shaman had roughly ohhh idk 2-3 seconds left on his on use before getting the lava burst off?

pretty sure that was visible in the video if you actually had eyes mr stevie wonder.

The fuck? When did I give my opinion on the video? Or suggest anything about what I think of Ele Shamans?

Calm your tits, I have no idea why you're saying this to me.

#59 Djandawg

Djandawg
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Genjuros
  • Raserei / Frenzy
  • Talents: Shadow

Posted 30 May 2013 - 01:23 PM

View PostGalaleo, on 30 May 2013 - 11:39 AM, said:

Spoiler
This is pretty much true.
I see ferals and elementals taking huge nerfs  Not many people play those comparing to a pure dps class. Even in raids, they have very low representation. So it's very easy for blizzard to nerf them, possibly to the point of being not viable anymore.

There is a 2200-2400 bracket in this game where your new team has to go through to get in the glad range, it is such a hard grind because no matter how many great players your team has, there will be a session where you'll queue into 30 hunter cleaves in a row.
It's disgusting because dismounting with stampede + bw , followed by 3instant ccs is a winning strategy. No other class can do this. Also hunters are first in damage meter every single game. It fascinates me that how people consider doing this requires the same amount of skill with playing a spell cleave, I guess that's a moron's self justifying mechanism.

I'll take an ele shaman, feral , dk , mage etc comp any day over a hunter/melee comp. At least, when you lose, there is a reason.(except ele one shots, that happened to my team like 1 out of 10 games)
I mean look at your precious bg 9 ladder, Veev's team is rank 1. Veev lands traps with  %5 success ratio, Zilea heals without knowing anything about enemy cooldowns. Now imagine how this translates to  2200-2400 bracket, where people lose to morons due to damage cooldowns and retarded instant cc.

Edited by Djandawg, 30 May 2013 - 01:33 PM.

#60 fant0m8

fant0m8
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Eredar
  • Vindication

Posted 30 May 2013 - 01:52 PM

View PostDjandawg, on 30 May 2013 - 01:23 PM, said:

This is pretty much true.
I see ferals and elementals taking huge nerfs  Not many people play those comparing to a pure dps class. Even in raids, they have very low representation. So it's very easy for blizzard to nerf them, possibly to the point of being not viable anymore.

There is a 2200-2400 bracket in this game where your new team has to go through to get in the glad range, it is such a hard grind because no matter how many great players your team has, there will be a session where you'll queue into 30 hunter cleaves in a row.
It's disgusting because dismounting with stampede + bw , followed by 3instant ccs is a winning strategy. No other class can do this. Also hunters are first in damage meter every single game. It fascinates me that how people consider doing this requires the same amount of skill with playing a spell cleave, I guess that's a moron's self justifying mechanism.

I'll take an ele shaman, feral , dk , mage etc comp any day over a hunter/melee comp. At least, when you lose, there is a reason.(except ele one shots, that happened to my team like 1 out of 10 games)
I mean look at your precious bg 9 ladder, Veev's team is rank 1. Veev lands traps with  %5 success ratio, Zilea heals without knowing anything about enemy cooldowns. Now imagine how this translates to  2200-2400 bracket, where people lose to morons due to damage cooldowns and retarded instant cc.

There are maybe 4 or 5 hunters above 2300 on BG9, including Veev. Everyone else at that MMR (not just team rating, including the people that just teamhop) are wizards.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<