• Talents: Shadow 1/1/0/1/2/1
  • 2v2: 1904

Posted 28 May 2013 - 09:56 AM

Druid
Priest
Shaman
Monk
Paladin

Edited by Pradafiend, 28 May 2013 - 09:57 AM.

#22 pyrellael_3428244

pyrellael_3428244
  • Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • US-Kirin Tor
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Elemental 0/2/0/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 1937
  • 3v3: 2319

Posted 28 May 2013 - 10:29 AM

View PostHektiik, on 28 May 2013 - 09:49 AM, said:

@OP,
Resto shamans get nerfed when cleaves get buffed, it's a rather intrinsic quality.  Similarly, disc priest and holy pala get buffed when cleaves get buffed.  

Overall, as a shaman, I prefer this patch to the last.  I do feel however, hunters and death knights in particular are capable of far too much pressure in short periods of time.  It makes healing cleaves as a resto shaman somewhat more difficult than before.  Healing is less and damage actually feels better from these two classes, I have had a good time playing WLS with quite good players and it feels we have to outplay the opposition in every way every game in order to get a win.  Atleast games don't end randomly in 5 seconds from a power shot blink prep blink strike.

I played a fair number of games this week as a few different comps.  I would agree that disc priest is the best healer simply because of the tools they have to accompany cleaves.  Because of the strength of tree form, I think that druids can also fit quite well in cleaves.  Games tend to end quickly, between NS Clone, god tree and party damage you can setup a win quite effectively as a cleave.

Thank you that was more of what I was looking for. Appreciate the feed back from everyone. I don't like putting my own opinion when I ask a question though, I feel like people just let me dwell on it then.

#23 nozzamorph

nozzamorph
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Talnivarr
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung
  • Talents: Feral Combat

Posted 28 May 2013 - 12:06 PM

lool Rdruids best healers? are you high bro?

#24 Admoney

Admoney
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Restoration 1/2/2/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 1910
  • 3v3: 2057
  • 5v5: 1527
  • RBG: 2025

Posted 28 May 2013 - 03:51 PM

who are these idiots rating monks so low? easily best or 2nd best overall healer atm, just not many people good at them... somehow

#25 Djandawg

Djandawg
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Genjuros
  • Raserei / Frenzy
  • Talents: Shadow

Posted 28 May 2013 - 03:52 PM

Druids are the best spell cleave healers, they can heal most comps with some success. They are not a potential kill target, which is very important. They are not susceptible to training either. They can play long games, and short games via tree form spam and hotw dps if needed.
Priests are good with hunter rushdown comps, due to initial shielding and fear. They usually can't do 2min+ games because of mana and bad healing outside shields.
Shamans can play melee/caster and double caster but they get trained and killed(even though I attribute some of that to the shamans not adapting to the new healing system, not healing much, doing other stuff, jumping around because a 350k  could fix anything or facerolling with es+ riptide + healing stream at any time previous patches)
Paladins, they do good with melee cleaves, they are still killed by wizards. They do good also with hunter comps, not as good as disc priest.
Monk, I don't know what they are doing, I haven't seen anything amazing from them so far.

That said, if every healer played their best comp for the ladder, in my opinion the list would look like this:

9/10 Priest
8.5/10 Druid
6.5/10 Shaman
5.5/10 Paladin

This would be very different if we made a list with survivability / mana / healing output / cc / cc avoidance, overall better healing class(and not how they fit in with broken class comps)

Edited by Djandawg, 28 May 2013 - 04:02 PM.

#26 Violatrix

Violatrix
  • Junkies
  • Curse Premium
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Holy 0/1/1/2/2/0
  • RBG: 1130
  • LocationLos Angeles, California, USA

Posted 28 May 2013 - 04:51 PM

View PostJontex, on 28 May 2013 - 06:30 AM, said:

yeaaaaaaa no, paladins are not good at healing anything.

Agreed.  Now, I am not the best hpally around, but even at 1900 rating (running shadowplay with friends, mind you), it always feels like I have to be completely on top of my game at all times just to do "okay."

Of course, great paladins will always do pretty well, but one cannot really judge the quality of the spec by the elite few.
Lightweight Chastise CD tracker:

http://www.curse.com...ixchastisetimer

#27 Evolute

Evolute
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Restoration 0/2/0/1/0/0
  • RBG: 192
  • LocationCanada

Posted 28 May 2013 - 04:56 PM

I think people are heavily underrating MW monks.

They are really, really good right now.

Posted Image

#28 Votlol

Votlol
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Restoration 0/2/0/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 959
  • RBG: 2342

Posted 28 May 2013 - 05:00 PM