Payback
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Unholy 0/1/2/2/0/2
  • RBG: 1904

Posted 26 May 2013 - 03:39 PM

So was reading the pvp forums on WoW last night and stumbled onto this thread.

http://us.battle.net...opic/8874287718

Am I missing something here? Apparently a lot of players think blizzard has broken pvp with 5.3. Not sure exactly why or if these players just werent around during the shit fest that was cata where you had casters running around with legendary staff, or rogues running around with legendary daggers + heroic vial getting gladiator and not getting glad since then and melee running around with heroic Gurthy. I dont see how giving everyone 65% baseline resillience and setting an ilvl cap of 496 to all gear in pvp is bad. So what's the deal?
My list of TOP WoW PVPERs atm
1. Swifty
2. xaryu
3. Clinda
4. Mitchjones

5. Reckful

#2 Kreeds

Kreeds
  • Kreeds
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Subtlety 2/2/2/1/0/.

Posted 26 May 2013 - 03:54 PM

The game is boring as fuck thats the deal, no matter wat changes blizz make or plan to make, pvp is over its done..move along..

#3 Virent

Virent
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Shadow 1/1/0/1/2/1
  • 2v2: 2132
  • 3v3: 2317
  • RBG: 1827
  • LocationBulgaria

Posted 26 May 2013 - 04:00 PM

Increasing dmg people do (cuz of how they changed gemming and being able to gem offensively quite a lot) while reducing healing by such a big amount was not their best idea.
Posted Image

#4 Dizzeeyo

Dizzeeyo
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/2/2
  • RBG: 2274

Posted 26 May 2013 - 04:01 PM

if you read the majority of the posts that are complaining, its people that have only noticed the base 65% resilience for everyone and dont realise that pvp power or item level down scaling exists. the people that point out these things do exist are getting completely ignored by others whining

View PostPouncedd, on 12 June 2014 - 01:51 AM, said:

Feel free to call me an idiot because I'm a hunter or some stupid ass remark but I've actually written all this down on paper and have looked at the numbers comparatively for almost every class

View PostJontex, on 23 June 2014 - 04:48 PM, said:

I actually made an appearance at DH2014 and I met up with people from twitch who were involved with the dota 2 / cs tournies that where there, I talked about the game from my perspective as a professional player and we actually shared a lot of opinions. All I'm saying is a lot of people will be VERY surprised about the future of this game in the esport world :)

#5 Payback

Payback
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Unholy 0/1/2/2/0/2
  • RBG: 1904

Posted 26 May 2013 - 11:24 PM

View PostDizzeeyo, on 26 May 2013 - 04:01 PM, said:

if you read the majority of the posts that are complaining, its people that have only noticed the base 65% resilience for everyone and dont realise that pvp power or item level down scaling exists. the people that point out these things do exist are getting completely ignored by others whining

Seems like it but the amount of mosts about people unsubbing caues of this change is mind boggling.
My list of TOP WoW PVPERs atm
1. Swifty
2. xaryu
3. Clinda
4. Mitchjones

5. Reckful

#6 Snuggli

Snuggli
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Steamwheedle Cartel
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm
  • Talents: Feral 2/0/2/1/0/2
  • 2v2: 1925
  • 3v3: 2209
  • RBG: 384
  • LocationUK

Posted 26 May 2013 - 11:54 PM

People say they are quitting daily, they don't, ever.

And if they do, they come back after a week.

View PostBraindance, on 11 October 2013 - 12:44 PM, said:

Go listen to some Bieber shit and leave me alone fucko.

#7 inkorperated

inkorperated
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Shadow 0/2/2/2/2/1
  • RBG: 1944

Posted 27 May 2013 - 12:07 AM

View PostSnuggli, on 26 May 2013 - 11:54 PM, said:

one more day and i'll prove you wrong

#8 Dizzeeyo

Dizzeeyo
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/2/2
  • RBG: 2274

Posted 27 May 2013 - 12:58 AM

View PostPayback, on 26 May 2013 - 11:24 PM, said:

Seems like it but the amount of mosts about people unsubbing caues of this change is mind boggling.
exactly how intelligent do you think the average person who plays this game is?:)

View PostPouncedd, on 12 June 2014 - 01:51 AM, said:

Feel free to call me an idiot because I'm a hunter or some stupid ass remark but I've actually written all this down on paper and have looked at the numbers comparatively for almost every class

View PostJontex, on 23 June 2014 - 04:48 PM, said:

I actually made an appearance at DH2014 and I met up with people from twitch who were involved with the dota 2 / cs tournies that where there, I talked about the game from my perspective as a professional player and we actually shared a lot of opinions. All I'm saying is a lot of people will be VERY surprised about the future of this game in the esport world :)

#9 fant0m8

fant0m8
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Eredar
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Marksmanship

Posted 27 May 2013 - 02:12 AM

View PostPayback, on 26 May 2013 - 03:39 PM, said:

So was reading the pvp forums

Stop right there. I found your problem.
Bye again! This game isn't fun when you don't know anyone else that still plays.

#10 Zong

Zong
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Frostmourne
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Restoration

Posted 27 May 2013 - 02:00 PM

Yeah i don't get it. Liking this patch on a whole. BM Hunters are still a bit too strong(because of BW), and enhance/ret/feral damage needs to be toned down a bit, but its not all that broken. Pretty good balance on live right now i think as far as first impressions go. MMR seems improved too and I've been able to gear up my fresh 90 DK to almost Full tyrannical in less than a week with the new catch-up system.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#11 Bidj

Bidj
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Archimonde
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Blood 0/1/0/0/2/2
  • RBG: 2188

Posted 27 May 2013 - 11:56 PM

Because of the new way of gemming, they need to buff base resilience by 2 to 5 % or, even better, add a good chunk of resil on all the pvp trinkets, making them more attractive and avoiding the use of those retarded pve trinkets (DMC on DK anyone ?).

#12 Violatrix

Violatrix
  • Junkies
  • Curse Premium
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Holy 0/1/1/2/2/0
  • RBG: 1130
  • LocationLos Angeles, California, USA

Posted 28 May 2013 - 01:07 AM

I don't know--Blizz's subscriber losses as of late are the biggest the company has ever seen.  Granted, I am sure that many of these people are pve heroes and casuals, but people really are quitting.

I recently suspended my three accounts, but in my case, you are likely right.  I am a sucker for punishment.
Lightweight Chastise CD tracker:

http://www.curse.com...ixchastisetimer

#13 Sabyth

Sabyth
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Uldaman
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Arms

Posted 28 May 2013 - 02:34 AM

View PostViolatrix, on 28 May 2013 - 01:07 AM, said:

I don't know--Blizz's subscriber losses as of late are the biggest the company has ever seen.  Granted, I am sure that many of these people are pve heroes and casuals, but people really are quitting.

I recently suspended my three accounts, but in my case, you are likely right.  I am a sucker for punishment.
Most are from China as well. I don't see why you'd quit now anyways. The game is at one of it's better moments. There's a large variety of comps, no single comp or even class is above and beyond others, and while it's still an issue with PvE trinkets there's not a must-get-to-compete-past-2k PvE piece.

If I had one complaint it would be participation but I blame that more on the battlegroup system. They needed to be merged long ago.

#14 Violatrix

Violatrix
  • Junkies
  • Curse Premium
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Holy 0/1/1/2/2/0
  • RBG: 1130
  • LocationLos Angeles, California, USA

Posted 28 May 2013 - 03:00 AM

View PostSabyth, on 28 May 2013 - 02:34 AM, said:

Most are from China as well. I don't see why you'd quit now anyways. The game is at one of it's better moments. There's a large variety of comps, no single comp or even class is above and beyond others, and while it's still an issue with PvE trinkets there's not a must-get-to-compete-past-2k PvE piece.

If I had one complaint it would be participation but I blame that more on the battlegroup system. They needed to be merged long ago.

Yeah, it isn't too bad.  I didn't quit over the state of the game so much as the fact that it's summer. ;P
Lightweight Chastise CD tracker:

http://www.curse.com...ixchastisetimer

#15 Virent

Virent
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Shadow 1/1/0/1/2/1
  • 2v2: 2132
  • 3v3: 2317
  • RBG: 1827
  • LocationBulgaria

Posted 29 May 2013 - 11:48 AM

View PostSabyth, on 28 May 2013 - 02:34 AM, said:

Large variety?

http://imgur.com/byjPs86

That's all at 2.2k-2.3k+ mmr (nothing high, but still).

There were some more ret/hunter/disc in there, but I kind of rage quit after dying within 30-40 seconds on my alt a lot of those games so my addon did not record them due to not seeing the scoreboard.

Edited by Virent, 29 May 2013 - 11:48 AM.

Posted Image

#16 Saru93

Saru93
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Holy 1/1/0/1/1/1

Posted 29 May 2013 - 11:56 AM

2months already

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<