• US-Zul'jin
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Mistweaver 1/0/2/0/0/1
  • 2v2: 2100
  • 3v3: 2761
  • 5v5: 1056
  • RBG: 1948

Posted 30 May 2013 - 07:05 AM

Give me a pet sacrifice talent so I can never have to worry about the useless target dummy.

#62 Polygonzz

Polygonzz
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Bleeding Hollow
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Affliction 0/1/0/2/0/0
  • 2v2: 1467
  • 3v3: 2192
  • 5v5: 576
  • RBG: 1994

Posted 30 May 2013 - 07:11 AM

View PostGrieverZ, on 30 May 2013 - 07:01 AM, said:

At least you admit your class is filled with crying babies.

says the hunter in a hunter qq thread
Posted Image

#63 Aldrainíl

Aldrainíl
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Fire 1/1/2/2/1/2
  • RBG: 1901

Posted 30 May 2013 - 07:37 AM

i love how helpless hunters look without a pet

#64 thumpiex

thumpiex
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Enhancement 0/2/1/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 2051
  • 3v3: 2200
  • 5v5: 1055
  • RBG: 1341

Posted 30 May 2013 - 09:44 AM

wow... AJ sucks these days.

#65 Pouncedd

Pouncedd
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Survival 0/0/2/2/1/0
  • 2v2: 2027
  • 3v3: 2831
  • 5v5: 1534
  • RBG: 192
  • LocationOhio

Posted 30 May 2013 - 10:34 AM

Our pets should get part of our resilience or the same amount of health as we do. This isn't a matter of buffing us more than it is fixing a broken play style other teams use to their advantage that shouldn't be there to the degree it is currently at right now.

Nerf pet damage by 10% or some shit for all your cry babies out there but I'd rather have this fixed and have my pet doing damage then getting deep/Bombed on and dying in 2 seconds while my mend pet ticks for 11k every 2 seconds.
Twitch.tv/pounced for my stream

#66 Hyuru

Hyuru
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/2/2/0/0/0
  • RBG: 2237
  • LocationNOT EVEN EU

Posted 30 May 2013 - 11:17 AM

Maybe Hunters shouldnt just blindly send their pets behind pillars like every other class in the entire fucking game cant just rambo behind a pillar, the only difference between hunter pets and players is that if a player does it, the game is over, whilst hunters just gotta get a 4 seconds ress off.

Edited by Hyuru, 30 May 2013 - 11:18 AM.

#67 Pouncedd

Pouncedd
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • LocationOhio

Posted 30 May 2013 - 11:20 AM

View PostHyuru, on 30 May 2013 - 11:17 AM, said:

Maybe Hunters shouldnt just blindly send their pets behind pillars like every other class in the entire fucking game cant just rambo behind a pillar, the only difference between hunter pets and other classes is that if another class does it, the game is over, whilst hunters just gotta get a 4 seconds ress off.

I can be LOS of my pet with mend pet on it along with my healer right there but my healer gets blanketed while my pet gets bursted from 100%-0? How is this balanced at all....

Hunter pets should get 100% of our resil so 65% reduction from players or/and the same amount of HP as us. It won't make our pets "immortal" But it will only fix our pets getting solod by one person on the enemy team.

#68 Hyuru

Hyuru
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • LocationNOT EVEN EU

Posted 30 May 2013 - 11:30 AM

View PostPouncedd, on 30 May 2013 - 11:20 AM, said:

Hunter pets should get 100% of our resil so 65% reduction from players or/and the same amount of HP as us. It won't make our pets "immortal" But it will only fix our pets getting solod by one person on the enemy team.
Pretty sure hunter pets got the same resilience as its owner, and if they buff pet survability they better nerf their dmg by A LOT, the only way to actually beat a hunter team legit nowadays with their retarded ammount of dmg is playing by the pillar whole game while praying to god that the hunter is mentally challenged and got pett assist on so he sends it behind pillar where we're hiding.

It's funny that you complain about hunter pets taking a lot of dmg when your hunter pet does the same ammount of dmg to them, BM Hunters, the pinnacle of skill ecksDEE XD.

i demand taking away evry glad/r1 title earned last and this season and give it to the hunters pet.
pmuch :DD

Edited by Hyuru, 30 May 2013 - 11:35 AM.

#69 rizzy

rizzy
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Assassination 2/1/1/2/0/1
  • 2v2: 2621
  • 3v3: 3084
  • 5v5: 960
  • RBG: 2564

Posted 30 May 2013 - 11:53 AM

Heres an idea, play MM like a real hunter and stop complaining about your shitty pets dying when they basically play the game for you. Its not hard to call your pet back and heal it up.

#70 Pouncedd

Pouncedd
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • LocationOhio

Posted 30 May 2013 - 01:19 PM

View PostHyuru, on 30 May 2013 - 11:30 AM, said:

Pretty sure hunter pets got the same resilience as its owner, and if they buff pet survability they better nerf their dmg by A LOT, the only way to actually beat a hunter team legit nowadays with their retarded ammount of dmg is playing by the pillar whole game while praying to god that the hunter is mentally challenged and got pett assist on so he sends it behind pillar where we're hiding.

It's funny that you complain about hunter pets taking a lot of dmg when your hunter pet does the same ammount of dmg to them, BM Hunters, the pinnacle of skill ecksDEE XD.

pmuch :DD[/background][/size][/font][/color]

View Postrizzy, on 30 May 2013 - 11:53 AM, said:

Heres an idea, play MM like a real hunter and stop complaining about your shitty pets dying when they basically play the game for you. Its not hard to call your pet back and heal it up.

Thing is they actually do take more damage than we do it only takes on person to blow a pet up.

And its not "Easy" to bring our pet back and heal it up our mend pet ticks for 11k every 2 seconds + they only have 280-300k Effective HP. My pet being in roots / slows / stuns also makes it difficult to just "easily" call him back.

#71 Hyuru

Hyuru
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • LocationNOT EVEN EU

Posted 30 May 2013 - 01:20 PM

View PostPouncedd, on 30 May 2013 - 01:19 PM, said:

Thing is they actually do take more damage than we do it only takes on person to blow a pet up.

And its not "Easy" to bring our pet back and heal it up our mend pet ticks for 11k every 2 seconds + they only have 280-300k Effective HP. My pet being in roots / slows / stuns also makes it difficult to just "easily" call him back.
Recuperate heals for like 15k every 3 seconds, good to know that mend pet that cost no resources heal for more than rogues. Also, maybe you shouldnt have sendt the pet behind the pillar mindlessly knowing you have no outs (bm isnt just a trinket for you, it's also a trinket for your pet) I'm sorry but I do not feel sorry for any hunter this expansion, you're playing the least punishable class in the game, if any other class goes in behind pillar like that, they can't recieve a 4 second cast to get back into the game, they lose the game.

Purely a l2p issue, maybe this will distingish good hunters from bads, because honestly atm- there is almost no difference at all between a good and a bad hunter. Use your brain, and get some pet awareness/macros.

Edited by Hyuru, 30 May 2013 - 01:23 PM.

#72 fant0m8

fant0m8
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Eredar
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Marksmanship

Posted 30 May 2013 - 02:04 PM

View PostHyuru, on 30 May 2013 - 01:20 PM, said:

Recuperate heals for like 15k every 3 seconds, good to know that mend pet that cost no resources heal for more than rogues. Also, maybe you shouldnt have sendt the pet behind the pillar mindlessly knowing you have no outs (bm isnt just a trinket for you, it's also a trinket for your pet) I'm sorry but I do not feel sorry for any hunter this expansion, you're playing the least punishable class in the game, if any other class goes in behind pillar like that, they can't recieve a 4 second cast to get back into the game, they lose the game.

Purely a l2p issue, maybe this will distingish good hunters from bads, because honestly atm- there is almost no difference at all between a good and a bad hunter. Use your brain, and get some pet awareness/macros.

You do realize there are many other pet classes in the game, right? They are also able to "not lose" when they send their pet behind the pillar. Difference being they can instant heal or instant res their pets without giving up important cooldowns in their spec.

Comparing Hunter pets to Rogues is one of the silliest things I've read in a while. Compare it to Felguards/Observers, or Ghouls, or Water Eles, etc.

P.S. you can still kill the Hunter pet when it's pulled back. Mend Pet is the only heal, doesn't matter if it's behind a pillar or not, the Hunter can't heal it more than that 11k tick.

And once again, holy fuck I can't believe you're trying to compare recuperate numbers to this. Ever seen the healing numbers DKs, Mages, and Locks can put on their pets? SO IMBA! Buff Rogues!
Bye again! This game isn't fun when you don't know anyone else that still plays.

#73 Justwoo

Justwoo
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Discipline 2/2/1/1/2/2

Posted 30 May 2013 - 02:28 PM

seriously who the fuck gives a shit hunters would still be broken even if their pets had 3k hp

every patch there seems to be an OP comp, 5.1 it was KFC, 5.2 it was thug, 5.3 it's just hunter x healer

think about it..

ret hunter disc isn't even an op comp, it just has a hunter in it.

pretty soon all the classes in the game will be nerfed until the only good comp in the game is hunter hunter hunter
Posted Image

#74 Milky

Milky
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Combat 0/2/1/2/0/1
  • 2v2: 2297
  • 3v3: 2629

Posted 30 May 2013 - 02:37 PM

View PostHyuru, on 30 May 2013 - 01:20 PM, said:

Not even 15k, 10k without stamina buffs and 12k with buffs and this is before MS debuff lol.

#75 flannelsoff

flannelsoff
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Frost 2/0/1/0/1/0
  • RBG: 2818

Posted 30 May 2013 - 02:37 PM

if i ever get the chance to meet you in the arena i will kill all your pets and mind freeze you in deter so you post more useless shit on the forums

#76 akatyrone

akatyrone
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Discipline 2/1/1/1/0/1/.
  • 2v2: 2505
  • 3v3: 2760
  • 5v5: 1248
  • RBG: 2043

Posted 30 May 2013 - 03:16 PM

View PostPouncedd, on 24 May 2013 - 09:09 PM, said:

No I really meant that its kinda scumbag to kill a pet thats super weak right now. They are practically toilet paper and it hurts the hunter way to much.

For something that is such a huge penalty to us it shouldn't be that easy to kill and if you defend that your a scumbag.

People dont realize that the thing that keeps this game so brilliant and beautiful is the fact that other people can counter the things you do in arena. If you cant be countered, then there is no point playing. Everyone would just run in, pop cd's, and the match would be scripted. You chose to play a glass cannon, if something can do incredible unstoppable damage (BW) it should have a weakness, i.e. dying easily. If you dislike the metagame of your class, perhaps you could reroll an enhance shaman. They can still do substantial damage (lol) and nobody ever targets their canine companions! :D

#77 Hyuru

Hyuru
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • LocationNOT EVEN EU

Posted 30 May 2013 - 03:44 PM

View Postakatyrone, on 30 May 2013 - 03:16 PM, said:

People dont realize that the thing that keeps this game so brilliant and beautiful is the fact that other people can counter the things you do in arena. If you cant be countered, then there is no point playing. Everyone would just run in, pop cd's, and the match would be scripted. You chose to play a glass cannon, if something can do incredible unstoppable damage (BW) it should have a weakness, i.e. dying easily. If you dislike the metagame of your class, perhaps you could reroll an enhance shaman. They can still do substantial damage (lol) and nobody ever targets their canine companions! :D
wait, isnt that the current metagame?

#78 Polygonzz

Polygonzz
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Bleeding Hollow
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Affliction 0/1/0/2/0/0
  • 2v2: 1467
  • 3v3: 2192
  • 5v5: 576
  • RBG: 1994

Posted 30 May 2013 - 04:17 PM

so you're saying that when you send your pet in behind a pillar and we slow it and kill it by the time it gets back in LoS of your healer it dies in a blanket? i don't have a problem with this and as long as hunter damage remains where it is a lot of the time the only way to win is to make the pet line the healer and kill it or the damage is just unhealable.

its at the point where when watching venruki and azael play MLS they actually deep pets and blow cds into it because they know its their only chance to win.

#79 frigidclam

frigidclam
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Uldum
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Arms

Posted 30 May 2013 - 05:29 PM

View PostJustwoo, on 30 May 2013 - 02:28 PM, said:

seriously who the fuck gives a shit hunters would still be broken even if their pets had 3k hp

every patch there seems to be an OP comp, 5.1 it was KFC, 5.2 it was thug, 5.3 it's just hunter x healer

think about it..

ret hunter disc isn't even an op comp, it just has a hunter in it.

pretty soon all the classes in the game will be nerfed until the only good comp in the game is hunter hunter hunter

5.1 Hunters were only top with warriors as partners nothing else. Everyone seems to forget how stupid sham/feral/spriest(both rank1 spots on bg9) how dumb god comp was and always anything war/healer/x was. Thug cleave was stupid cause rogues could lock down an entire teams and solo someone in a dance.

Hunters dmg is strong but they also have ZERO burst. No more powershot no more blink strike. Hunter/feral/healer is the only TOP comp for a hunter atm. Maybe you guys need to get above 2200 to realize wizards still own the brackets. People cry so much about hunter dmg yet dks, wars,ferals,monks,rets and ALL casters do more dmg in an arena.

If you are having trouble with hunter/ret or hunter/dk I dunno what to tell you. My ele and lock love hunters. Global a pet the hunter is worthless. Root/fear the stampede and GG hunter dies shortly after. Only class in the game with zero self heals(if bm) and my lock gateway has twice the HP of their pet : )

#80 Pouncedd

Pouncedd
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • LocationOhio

Posted 30 May 2013 - 05:39 PM

View Postflannelsoff, on 30 May 2013 - 02:37 PM, said:

if i ever get the chance to meet you in the arena i will kill all your pets and mind freeze you in deter so you post more useless shit on the forums
Funny thing is I've faced you and you've tried this and I've still beaten you. Also this isn't pointless shit this is a real issue yet people cry because their class isn't a hunter right now so they don't want to see these changes made even though they are well justified and that even goes for lock / mage / DK pets shit shouldn't be like toilet paper to kill.

View PostPolygonzz, on 30 May 2013 - 04:17 PM, said:

so you're saying that when you send your pet in behind a pillar and we slow it and kill it by the time it gets back in LoS of your healer it dies in a blanket? i don't have a problem with this and as long as hunter damage remains where it is a lot of the time the only way to win is to make the pet line the healer and kill it or the damage is just unhealable.

its at the point where when watching venruki and azael play MLS they actually deep pets and blow cds into it because they know its their only chance to win.

No I can have line of my pet with mend pet rolling on it and my healer can get in a short blanket CC and they can just deep or even if its shadowpriest ele lava burst / proc + mind blast DP and it will die from that you don't need to HAM a pet to kill it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<