• Talents: Windwalker 1/0/2/2/0/0
  • 2v2: 1565
  • 3v3: 2279
  • RBG: 192

Posted 25 May 2013 - 01:16 AM

View PostChernova, on 25 May 2013 - 12:51 AM, said:

Pikaboo wintraded for r1

I was pretty much being 100% sarcastic

and who doesn't wintrade/ddos on cyclone?
Posted Image

#43 Galaleo

Galaleo
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Affliction

Posted 25 May 2013 - 03:18 AM

View Postandrew1, on 24 May 2013 - 11:29 PM, said:

can some1 explain this to me....never watched samex before.  Was he trying to imitate Reckful or a member of taliban?

Samx capitalized on Reckfuls absence from wow to gain 15 mins of fame. He was infamous for being a huge turbo nerd and MASSIVE rager on stream. Gained thousands of viewers for his gimmick of trolling reckful for being a "terrible rogue by comparison".

Once reckful returned he quickly dethroned samx while going 10-3 vs him in a mirror match up on stream. Samx blamed everyone but himself for the losses and pretty much never showed his face again in the streaming community. Now that time has passed he feels it is safe to return. Unfortunately for Samx every other post on his stream will be simply followed by many LOLS. I hope he does return for this reason, if nothing else we will get some good laughs at his expense.

#44 Galaleo

Galaleo
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike

Posted 25 May 2013 - 03:28 AM

P.S. he is famous for never peeling as well.

#45 Braindance

Braindance
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Arms
  • RBG: 956
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 25 May 2013 - 03:28 AM

View PostGalaleo, on 25 May 2013 - 03:18 AM, said:

Samx capitalized on Reckfuls absence from wow to gain 15 mins of fame. He was infamous for being a huge turbo nerd and MASSIVE rager on stream. Gained thousands of viewers for his gimmick of trolling reckful for being a "terrible rogue by comparison".

Once reckful returned he quickly dethroned samx while going 10-3 vs him in a mirror match up on stream. Samx blamed everyone but himself for the losses and pretty much never showed his face again in the streaming community. Now that time has passed he feels it is safe to return. Unfortunately for Samx every other post on his stream will be simply followed by many LOLS. I hope he does return for this reason, if nothing else we will get some good laughs at his expense.
HAhahahAAHaHaHaHAHahahAAHAHahahAHAHaHaHahAhA

View PostZerstiren, on 14 August 2011 - 01:21 AM, said:

If you haven't +repped this guy, you are part of the problem.

View PostRenaissance_Man, on 31 July 2013 - 04:31 AM, said:

If I had a gun with two bullets and I was in a room with Hitler, bin Laden, and you, I would shoot you twice.

View Postsimonfra1234, on 25 August 2011 - 08:46 PM, said:

bro you got +rep'd by rapture...

#46 Marshmellow

Marshmellow
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-The Forgotten Coast
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents: Windwalker 1/0/2/2/0/0
  • 2v2: 1565
  • 3v3: 2279
  • RBG: 192

Posted 25 May 2013 - 03:31 AM

"HOW THE FUCK DO YOU JUST DIE LIKE THAT!?"

hahahahahahaha

then you look and blind gouge and kidney are off CD rofl
Posted Image

#47 Braindance

Braindance
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Arms
  • RBG: 956
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 25 May 2013 - 03:32 AM

Official samx guide to rogue

Posted Image

citation:"How to play like Samx", Falcao, Arena Junkies, 2012, Page 1, Post 1

View PostZerstiren, on 14 August 2011 - 01:21 AM, said:

If you haven't +repped this guy, you are part of the problem.

View PostRenaissance_Man, on 31 July 2013 - 04:31 AM, said:

If I had a gun with two bullets and I was in a room with Hitler, bin Laden, and you, I would shoot you twice.

View Postsimonfra1234, on 25 August 2011 - 08:46 PM, said:

bro you got +rep'd by rapture...

#48 kannetixx

kannetixx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Fire
  • RBG: 768
  • LocationFlorida yee

Posted 25 May 2013 - 04:10 AM

i see he popped up when rogues  are good again ehhhhhhhhhh?

Kappa.
US-Kel'Thuzad - Kannetix

http://www.anook.com/kannetix

www.twitch.tv/kannetix - Gladiator Mage Stream follow me and see when i go live!

#49 Celaurthor

Celaurthor
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Arthas
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Mistweaver 1/0/2/0/0/1
  • 2v2: 1682
  • 3v3: 2047
  • 5v5: 672
  • RBG: 1149

Posted 25 May 2013 - 04:45 AM

View Postkannetixx, on 25 May 2013 - 04:10 AM, said:

i see he popped up when rogues  are good again ehhhhhhhhhh?

Kappa.
He missed it by a patch.

#50 andrew1

andrew1
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Black Dragonflight
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Restoration 0/0/1/1/0/2
  • RBG: 576

Posted 25 May 2013 - 06:10 AM

That was exactly what I was looking for....tyvm.  +rep
Posted Image

I guess it's true that anyone can get gladiator nowadays...

#51 Coldizzle

Coldizzle
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Nemesis
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Frost 0/0/0/2/1/2
  • 2v2: 1245
  • 3v3: 2285
  • RBG: 2003

Posted 25 May 2013 - 08:10 AM

View PostMarshmellow, on 24 May 2013 - 09:05 PM, said:

Pikaboo > Reckful and Samx

and hes half their age

I smell a prodigy
nop its just MoP, the less you know what you doing better you play

#52 baltothedog

baltothedog
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Bleeding Hollow
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/1/2/1/0/1
  • 2v2: 1853
  • 3v3: 2217
  • 5v5: 2310
  • RBG: 2093

Posted 25 May 2013 - 08:46 AM

Wrong, samx farmed reckful over and over, until reckful queu with snutz (reckful had legendary, heroic vial etc.) At that point it was really close game but snutz won most of them, EVERY other time it was reckful getting farmed by samx, even in MoP with rogue being shit ( anticide talbadar cdew vs bloodvalve vilefic khryl i think)

Edit, videos dont mean anything, i dont think all those games are on tape, heres samx farming reckful since he wasnt playing with snutz

Haters gonna hate, samx was a a dick from time to time, but you cant say he wasnt good

Edited by baltothedog, 25 May 2013 - 08:59 AM.

#53 Conviqx

Conviqx
  • Conviq
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/2/2/0/0/1
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 25 May 2013 - 09:35 AM

If pikaboo is considered a good rogue this game truely has gone to shit
http://www.twitch.tv/conviq

Dost Thou Even Hoist?

#54 Saregar

Saregar
  • Junkies

Posted 25 May 2013 - 01:25 PM

who gives a fuck seriously...retarded fanboys i guess.
get a life dude seriously, the fact you made this video is just horrifying.

#55 Pritchard

Pritchard
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/0/0

Posted 25 May 2013 - 02:15 PM

View Postbaltothedog, on 25 May 2013 - 08:46 AM, said:

Wrong, samx farmed reckful over and over, until reckful queu with snutz (reckful had legendary, heroic vial etc.) At that point it was really close game but snutz won most of them, EVERY other time it was reckful getting farmed by samx, even in MoP with rogue being shit ( anticide talbadar cdew vs bloodvalve vilefic khryl i think)

Haters gonna hate, samx was a a dick from time to time, but you cant say he wasnt good

pretty much this, i remember samx farming reckful wearing full pvp gear against reckful in legendaries and heroic vile.  And him beating his warrior a lot playing as a rogue in 5.1.

And yea, when you have snutz on your team vs maldiva, and still barely win, well....lol.

#56 Oldog

Oldog
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Demonology 0/1/2/0/0/0
  • RBG: 2335

Posted 25 May 2013 - 02:31 PM

another crop

#57 Elorxo

Elorxo
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Defias Brotherhood
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Discipline 1/0/0/1/2/1
  • RBG: 2139
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 25 May 2013 - 02:55 PM

Edit, videos dont mean anything, i dont think all those games are on tape, heres samx farming reckful since he wasnt playing with snutz

didn't samx only beat reckful when reckful was playing wmp with volkanyx and sallice? never saw him beat reckful playing wps since they only made the team later on in the season when samx quit.

#58 Galaleo

Galaleo
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike

Posted 25 May 2013 - 03:20 PM

I never said he wasnt good, in fact I think hes a great rogue. The series you are talking about reckful made the comment after losing 3 games that they needed to change their play style to a more mongo style and less of a control everything style. Azael said he didnt like that play so they got snutz and farmed them over and over while admittingly "dumbing down" their playstyle.

Yes, I feel really nerdy remembering this.

My point isnt to smash samx the rogue but rather samx the person. He seems really pathetic and quit the game because hes a pathetic social retard. I look forward to him coming back, we will all get some more laughs.

As far as the people bringing up MOP 5.1? Reckful got rank 1 on the best BG in the world and didnt need to play with a hunter to do so, and also got rank 1 rogue in literally half a seasons worth of gear in a GARBAGE rogue season. Not even sure how anyone can dispute him being the best. INB4 CARRIED BY TALB AND CDEW.

#59 Galaleo

Galaleo
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike

Posted 25 May 2013 - 03:29 PM

View PostSaregar, on 25 May 2013 - 01:25 PM, said:

who gives a fuck seriously...retarded fanboys i guess.
get a life dude seriously, the fact you made this video is just horrifying.

Moron is one of the few good contributors left on site so cant tell if you're trolling or just a retard IRL?

#60 samcope14

samcope14
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Subtlety 2/0/0/0/2/.
  • RBG: 1700

Posted 26 May 2013 - 12:12 PM

View PostGalaleo, on 25 May 2013 - 03:20 PM, said:

He seems really pathetic and quit the game because hes a pathetic social retard.

Lol'd

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<