• Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Arthas
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Shadow 1/1/0/1/2/1
  • 2v2: 883

Posted 23 May 2013 - 04:17 PM

View Postirubuwrongtime, on 22 May 2013 - 11:47 AM, said:

I target fear and it happened to me today twice in a row vs flabers/khryl/shouri's rpd.  We managed to win those games however it would have been much easier if i was able to land my fear on that druid :(

This needs to be fixed ASAP!!!

funny how you manage to point a game where o beat someone famous in every post, do you realize this isnt a big deal right? winning a game give you 15~~ points, you still need 2600+ of those points to look good

#22 Dagin

Dagin
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Lightninghoof
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 1/0/0/2/1/0
  • RBG: 2049
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 23 May 2013 - 04:26 PM

I want to see this kid transfer to another bg and repeast his incrediable ratings shit is inflated on 9 rating wise has like 28 glad spots every other bg has like what 15 or less some less than 10 lol.

Edited by Dagin, 23 May 2013 - 04:26 PM.

Signature removed
"Too Big"- Nerd Vexo
Sorry guys too big
Dale
http://www.youtube.c...h?v=m-gVxKrzb4g
Posted Image

#23 Snackumz

Snackumz
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Destruction 0/1/2/2/2/1
  • RBG: 2455

Posted 23 May 2013 - 04:35 PM

View PostDagin, on 23 May 2013 - 04:26 PM, said:

I want to see this kid transfer to another bg and repeast his incrediable ratings shit is inflated on 9 rating wise has like 28 glad spots every other bg has like what 15 or less some less than 10 lol.

i've never seen someone suggest proving oneself on a bongwater.

#24 myrrhman

myrrhman
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Al'Akir
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Protection 0/1/2/1/1/0

Posted 23 May 2013 - 04:42 PM

can they fix the weapon switch bug as well pls

#25 Dagin

Dagin
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Lightninghoof
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 1/0/0/2/1/0
  • RBG: 2049
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 23 May 2013 - 04:47 PM

View PostSnackumz, on 23 May 2013 - 04:35 PM, said:

i've never seen someone suggest proving oneself on a bongwater.

Every post he maks mentions bg9 the ratings are inflated they always have been. people who get 2200 on 9 I've  seen can't get it on another bg. The people he always mentions he plays against are playing like over a hundred games a weeks  not to mention alts n such. Like I'll check twitch while im at work or on lunch and it's always someone streaming from 9. The bg that doesn't sleep. Beating good players doesn't mean anything beating them consistently however does.

Edited by Dagin, 23 May 2013 - 04:52 PM.

Signature removed
"Too Big"- Nerd Vexo
Sorry guys too big
Dale
http://www.youtube.c...h?v=m-gVxKrzb4g
Posted Image

#26 Snackumz

Snackumz
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Destruction 0/1/2/2/2/1
  • RBG: 2455

Posted 23 May 2013 - 06:32 PM

View PostDagin, on 23 May 2013 - 04:47 PM, said:

Every post he maks mentions bg9 the ratings are inflated they always have been. people who get 2200 on 9 I've  seen can't get it on another bg. The people he always mentions he plays against are playing like over a hundred games a weeks  not to mention alts n such. Like I'll check twitch while im at work or on lunch and it's always someone streaming from 9. The bg that doesn't sleep. Beating good players doesn't mean anything beating them consistently however does.

ya after looking at his posting history, he really likes namedropping.

#27 Bigmoran

Bigmoran
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Restoration 1/2/2/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 2098
  • 3v3: 2507
  • 5v5: 2598
  • RBG: 2303

Posted 23 May 2013 - 08:39 PM

View PostDagin, on 23 May 2013 - 04:26 PM, said:

was gonna offer retort, then i saw :hunter:

bigmoran | bobrosslol | skill-capped

View Postjaimex, on 06 September 2014 - 09:36 AM, said:

temporal shield combined with ironbark ward is more healing than a shaman ns from 10% hp

#28 djp771133

djp771133
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Protection 1/1/1/1/0/0
  • RBG: 1524

Posted 23 May 2013 - 09:04 PM

My target and focus fear seem to be working, but arena 1 2 3 fears never work for me but my other arena target macros work fine.  No idea what is wrong

#29 irubuwrongtime

irubuwrongtime
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Arms 0/1/1/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 766

Posted 23 May 2013 - 09:24 PM

View PostDagin, on 23 May 2013 - 04:47 PM, said:

OMG... R U 4 REALZ?  You say "people who get 2200 on 9 I've seen can't get it on another bg."  Just lol man...

You can't get past 2200 here period even if you were multi glad in other bg.  I've seen so many glad xfer from other bg and fail horribly then go back to their shit bg cuz they can't get high rating here.

And to get glad on 9?  You have to be able to beat so called "tourney players" or famous players that stream consistently.  Why do you think so many glad capable guys from 9 transfer to shit BG to get their r1 title and come back to 9 every season?  Come play here on 9 and if you are able to beat me or any of the high rated team consistently, I'll give you some credits then.  But till then don't say ignorant shit like this.  I'm sure most of players on 9 would agree on this with me.

Back to the topic, don't leap fear or run-by fear till this gets fixed guys.  Charge fear works pretty much 100%.  You have to be right at their face for you to fear the target u want to fear.

#30 Pritchard

Pritchard
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/0/0

Posted 23 May 2013 - 09:35 PM

is it like bc again?  is it on 9 or it doesn't matter again?  if you don't think the ratings are inflated on bg9 because of all the people who mass xfer there just like they mass xferred to nightfall and inflated the ratings you are both blind and foolish.  This is MoP, pretty much any 1900 fotm comp can xfer to bg9 and get 2200 in a day, so i don't know what "multi glads" you seen that can't get it, but just lol.  You are WAY overhyping bg9 for your own ego, much like all your posts where you name drop someone you have on farm status because you are the only good kitty cleave in the world and a god among warriors.

rofl.

#31 irubuwrongtime

irubuwrongtime
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 23 May 2013 - 09:56 PM

View Posthairpiece, on 23 May 2013 - 09:35 PM, said:

is it like bc again?  is it on 9 or it doesn't matter again?  if you don't think the ratings are inflated on bg9 because of all the people who mass xfer there just like they mass xferred to nightfall and inflated the ratings you are both blind and foolish.  This is MoP, pretty much any 1900 fotm comp can xfer to bg9 and get 2200 in a day, so i don't know what "multi glads" you seen that can't get it, but just lol.  You are WAY overhyping bg9 for your own ego, much like all your posts where you name drop someone you have on farm status because you are the only good kitty cleave in the world and a god among warriors.

rofl.

kk, whatever :)  I gave you my opinion and you gave me yours.

I don't name drop for my own ego.  Who cares if I got to farm teams with multi glad or r1 player in it?  I play with multi glad and r1 players myself.  :P  But name dropping can give my opinion some credibility especially when it is someone famous like reckful, cdew, ppl that go on tourney or who stream arena match all the time.
And BG9 is full of these so called famous r1 players :)  Only reason I stayed on 9 for 3 consecutive seasons except when I moved to KT along with everyone else is because of good/fun competition you can only experience here.

So...  I'll say it again and again. :)  You want my attention?  Come to 9 and get glad here.  Till then...  sorry pal, you opinion doesn't mean shit to me.

#32 Pritchard

Pritchard
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/0/0

Posted 23 May 2013 - 09:59 PM

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)::)):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

no one wants your attention because no one gives a fuck

:) :):) :):) :):) :):) :):) :):) :):) :):) :):) :):) :):) :):) :):) :):) :):) :):) :):) :):) :):) :):) :):) :):) :):) :):) :):) :):) :):) :):) :):) :):) :):) :):) :):) :):) :):) :):) :):) :):) :)

#33 irubuwrongtime

irubuwrongtime
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 23 May 2013 - 10:07 PM

View Posthairpiece, on 23 May 2013 - 09:59 PM, said:

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :): :)) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

no one wants your attention because no one gives a fuck

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

So then stop posting just like other smart ppl that don't give a shit or don't want my attention :)

#34 Nequim

Nequim
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Argent Dawn
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Fury 1/1/2/2/1/0
  • RBG: 384

Posted 23 May 2013 - 10:54 PM

Try to not use it at max range, move a bit closer to them then max range and so far it has been working somewhat ok for me.

Edited by Nequim, 24 May 2013 - 02:14 AM.

#35 irubuwrongtime

irubuwrongtime
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 23 May 2013 - 11:19 PM

View PostNequim, on 23 May 2013 - 10:54 PM, said:

Try to not use it at max range, move a bit closer to them then max range and so far it has been working somewhat ok.

This means you can't use the trick of leap fearing two targets that are apart from each other which was pretty op imo.

I used to fear targets that were million miles away from each other with this trick since leap is off gcd.  You can spam focus fear fast enough right as you leap then you can actually fear both targets that are apart from each other.

Not sure if it was intended but whatever.  I guess it's ok as long as you can fear the target you want.

#36 Ansi

Ansi
  • Premium Junkies
  • Curse Premium
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Argent Dawn
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Protection 1/1/1/1/1/2
  • RBG: 1951
  • LocationCold North

Posted 23 May 2013 - 11:20 PM

Seen a few times where fear doesn't break on damage. Just smashed my face for 8 seconds.

Come to think of it I didn't run either, so it might be related to the minor glyph?

#37 irubuwrongtime

irubuwrongtime
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 23 May 2013 - 11:29 PM

View PostAnsi, on 23 May 2013 - 11:20 PM, said:

Seen a few times where fear doesn't break on damage. Just smashed my face for 8 seconds.

Come to think of it I didn't run either, so it might be related to the minor glyph?

Yes, fear glyph.  I've been using it since the 1st day it came out.  It's actually very useful and not sure why no one else uses it.

It becomes a great set up for something like triple shockwave or for your teammate to chain cc the target cuz they are stuck at the same position.  You can actually start dpsing the feared target that you didn't target fear and your dmg won't break fear for awhile.

Really good vs mage duel when mage has the pet right next to him, you can focus fear or target fear the pet and start slamming on mage, it will get his trinket before you even get to shockwave him.

Other minor glyphs are just for looks and this one and bloody healing are the only minor glyphs that actually does something useful.

You can't take out the charge glyph tho ;)

Edited by irubuwrongtime, 23 May 2013 - 11:30 PM.

#38 Prophacy

Prophacy
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/1/1/1/0
  • RBG: 1673

Posted 24 May 2013 - 07:16 AM

irub just stop posting you 1 time glad wonder hahaha

#39 engie

engie
  • Junkies
  • LocationVienna

Posted 24 May 2013 - 08:00 AM

Yeah its a pretty annoying bug...

But as Nequim and Irub already said try not to use it at max range then it will work i guess.
Had some couple of games in 2s yesterday and my fear only didn't work when i feared them on max range
anyways i hope they gonna fix it asap ^_^

greetz engie

#40 Pookette

Pookette
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Destruction

Posted 24 May 2013 - 09:16 AM

View PostVexxius, on 22 May 2013 - 01:24 AM, said:

To my knowledge, Intimidating Shout always feared the target it is used on, in addition to up to 5 extra targets within 8 yards.

The tooltip reads: "Causes the targeted enemy to cower in fear, and up to 5 additional enemies within 8 yards to flee. Lasts 8 sec."

This must be a bug.

Warrior fear actually didn't work on it's main target way back in vanilla. It didn't have a cap either so warriors would charge in AV and scatter a whole team, except for the one person that got charged.

The more you know.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<