• Talents: Affliction 0/1/1/0/0/1
  • RBG: 1579

Posted 26 May 2013 - 02:19 PM

because AT isnt real

#222 wodeta

wodeta

Posted 26 May 2013 - 02:28 PM

View PostConviqx, on 26 May 2013 - 12:12 PM, said:

Why can't people just stop playing live and play AT instead, it's all about pvp there, u even have both cata and wrath now, how can u not be tired of having some sort of bullshit/broken classes/specs/skills/comps in EVERY season while on AT they nerfed certain comps and whatnot or remove the certain gear pieces.

How are u not tired of the endless changes PvP devs implement that are completely wrong or make no sense at all and no matter howmany times people ask for the right changes they don't give a fuck.

Every change has to be considered for PvE aswell since PvP devs have the braincapacity of a shrimp.

"Make PvP only changes? Sure we'll start doing it in the 4th expansion of the game in the most mediocre way possible!"

Blows my mind how u can legitemately enjoy live servers, absolutely mind-boggling.

I would easily play there, but since i'm from Brazil i get 290~350 ms there and alot of US players cant stand playing with 100 ms.
Posted Image

#223 Ctuhlu

Ctuhlu
  • Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Restoration

Posted 26 May 2013 - 02:59 PM

View PostVizour, on 26 May 2013 - 02:19 PM, said:

because AT isnt real

Yeah. To me it means less if it isn't on live. It's like, okay you win games on AT but the spells and mechanics that you used to win have changed because Blizzard thought they were either broken or overpowered or outdated or whathaveyou. Don't get me wrong, the constant balance tug-of-war between 11 classes that perpetually takes place on Live servers is ridiculous, but going back in time to previous patches just doesn't have the same feel (my opinion, if I were to play AT).

Edited by Ctuhlu, 26 May 2013 - 02:59 PM.

Fourreur said:

we have to switch to them making the decision to pop reck or not to pop reck

#224 Domesauce

Domesauce
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Affliction 0/0/1/0/2/1
  • RBG: 2098

Posted 28 May 2013 - 03:44 PM

MoP is actually the least real thing ever

#225 dnaiel

dnaiel
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Holy 0/1/0/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 1673
  • RBG: 1532
  • LocationNL

Posted 28 May 2013 - 05:52 PM

There should be an option to blacklist certain comps such as dk hunter priest. =D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<