• Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Fire 0/2/2/2/1/2
  • RBG: 2573

Posted 20 May 2013 - 12:54 AM

View PostKPul, on 20 May 2013 - 12:35 AM, said:

This guy provides absolutely nothing constructive to say at all.

Every post he makes is 100% bias and/or incorrect.

I'm truly sorry the game isn't as fun as it was when you finally scooped junkie access, maybe 5.3 is your time, who knows?  But until then, if you are gonna say such pointless things like  i will be forced to respond with a meme that will be insulting your intelligence, your skill in-game, your looks irl, and how frequently you dont have sex.

Dafuq? you serious? oh well, i guess 5.2 rogues require more skill then mages ;) oh wait...

#22 AcerMVP

AcerMVP
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/1/0/0/0/2
  • RBG: 764

Posted 20 May 2013 - 04:48 PM

Rogues are pretty boring now. I can't stand to global something. What's the point? I find no fun in killing an opponent in the first stun. This is pretty much every class though, so I wouldn't even know what class to re-roll. I've already leveled my DK and Mage. They're the same damn thing.

Edited by OhhiimMvp, 20 May 2013 - 04:49 PM.

#23 Environ

Environ
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Combat 2/2/0/1/0/0
  • RBG: 2572
  • LocationPortugal

Posted 20 May 2013 - 04:59 PM

View Postmimmick, on 20 May 2013 - 12:49 AM, said:

faerie fire needs to have a fucking CD

^  T H I S

#24 Qyoyz

Qyoyz

Posted 20 May 2013 - 05:02 PM

i completely agree , rogues are too boring now compared with wrath....

#25 Mirionx

Mirionx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Holy 1/2/2/2/2/0
  • RBG: 2662

Posted 20 May 2013 - 05:18 PM

Rogues in wrath were so boring, hug a pillar wait for cds zzzzzz

#26 Malladon

Malladon
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/2/2/1/1/0
  • RBG: 1781

Posted 20 May 2013 - 10:52 PM

Season 8 was without a doubt the most fun I've ever had playing this game. Rogue/Enh/Rdruid, Dancing with the Stars, RMP, RLS/D, RPS/D all glad viable comps (among numerous others, basically every rogue/lock/healer and afflic or destro and sub or mutilate). Dance had so many ways you could play the game and GOUGE.

#27 CreepStatus

CreepStatus
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Restoration 1/2/2/1/2/0
  • LocationGAINZville, the Gym

Posted 20 May 2013 - 11:00 PM

View PostMalladon, on 20 May 2013 - 10:52 PM, said:

Season 8 was without a doubt the most fun I've ever had playing this game. Rogue/Enh/Rdruid, Dancing with the Stars, RMP, RLS/D, RPS/D all glad viable comps (among numerous others, basically every rogue/lock/healer and afflic or destro and sub or mutilate). Dance had so many ways you could play the game and GOUGE.

agreed, was my first season playing rogue in full furious gear was still able to get 2200 running rls shit was mad fun.... and rogues weren't fucking overlords so it wasn't OP fun, it was just fun :D

Edited by CreepStatus, 20 May 2013 - 11:00 PM.

Please use an appropriate signature; thanks! www.arenajunkies.com/forum-9/announcement-3-forum-rules-2272014/
the best playlist ever-https://www.youtube....FVT_S-TjfEu-GC2
NEW: best playlist ever 2- http://www.youtube.c...feature=mh_lolz
twitch.tv/bornlol
youtube.com/bornlolwins

#28 mimmick

mimmick
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Spirestone
  • Reckoning
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/1/2/2/0/1
  • 2v2: 1315
  • 3v3: 1949
  • RBG: 192

Posted 20 May 2013 - 11:18 PM

View PostMirionx, on 20 May 2013 - 05:18 PM, said:

Rogues in wrath were so boring, hug a pillar wait for cds zzzzzz
Well now you just hug a pillar and restealth like a fgt because rogues current playstyle caters to players who have severe autism.

#29 deprivelol

deprivelol

Posted 21 May 2013 - 11:08 AM

pom flamestrike rogue

#30 Deadscumlord

Deadscumlord
  • Drjakethomas
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/0/2
  • RBG: 1954

Posted 21 May 2013 - 11:16 AM

View Posthairpiece, on 20 May 2013 - 12:19 AM, said:

its like mage right now, is it more "involved" to come out, triple cc the team, and global someone in a deep, and if you don't, stall for another minute until you can try again? (lol when do you not global someone in deep)  Its the same shit for rogues, come out, triple cc a team, try to global them with a dance, or a bomb, etc, and if you don't, you just run and try to re until you can again.

compare that to wrath, as a mage, i'm constantly out there doing casts, cc, setting things up, rarely running and stalling for a minute waiting to global someone.  as a rogue (mostly mutilate rogues back in wotlk) you are out there being a leather warrior, constantly out there hitting something or switching, not trying to re every 5 seconds.  

To me, actually playing the game is more involved, no matter if you are out there just tunneling something the entire time, that is more involved to me then running and stalling until you can global.

There are few mages and rogues who play like that now, with most just waiting until they can global something, spamming sheeps or restealths until their 1 shot is up again. This is my opinion, and if you don't agree with it, more power to you, but I do not consider todays game, for a lot of classes, "more involved".

I so agree... Y even play when deep and or orb isn't up?  ill spam poly both DPS and wait to pop cds again,  

Wish everyone else would just admit it.

#31 dionim

dionim
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Arthas
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Shadow 1/1/0/1/2/1
  • 2v2: 883

Posted 21 May 2013 - 11:23 AM

boring for you, frustating for everyone else

this playstyle where you do nothing but get reestealth peel everyone, repeat until your dance is up, try to blow someone w/o any setup
repeat the reestealth peel, until you win/lose

not complaining about rogues, just pointing how frustating and no fun is playing against a rogue, you do everything perfect, to die in a 5 seconds like the other things you did in the game ddint matter at all. (rogues do die like that too, and you can agree when it happens is really frustating :/ )

i agree with you, nerf burst buff sustained damage, seens the way to go for me

also with mop damage, a class being able to lock you down for 15s (of using alot of energy but still 15seconds without doing anything) is really stupid, i lost the count how many times people died having all their cds but cant use due to 15s lockout (of course if you play with a shadowpriest you wont notice this that much) but 15s with mop damage and w/o a ret/shadow suport means death most of times. (even if you team peel the dps)

Edited by dionim, 21 May 2013 - 11:26 AM.

#32 Hyuru

Hyuru
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/2/2/0/0/0
  • RBG: 2237
  • LocationNOT EVEN EU

Posted 21 May 2013 - 11:56 AM

rogue playstyle is just fucking mongo... globaling stuff with cds with zero consistant dmg is not fun at all :\

Edited by Hyuru, 21 May 2013 - 11:57 AM.

#33 Marshmellow

Marshmellow
  • Premium Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-The Forgotten Coast
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents: Windwalker 1/0/2/2/0/0
  • 2v2: 2140
  • 3v3: 2447
  • RBG: 960

Posted 21 May 2013 - 12:14 PM

View Postdeprivelol, on 21 May 2013 - 11:08 AM, said: