Photo

'Friendly Interrupt' sound file in GladiatorLOSSA?

gladiatorlossa addons yolo 420 swag

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 TheCompleteWeirdo

TheCompleteWeirdo
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Balance 1/0/2/2/1/0
  • RBG: 2034

Posted 14 May 2013 - 06:56 AM

Alright, I was wanting to make the GladiatorLOSSA sound when you or someone else succesfully interrupts someone and it says 'Countered' my voice, I know how to replace the files etc but I can't seem to find the .ogg file for it, does anyone know the name of it or how to find it? This is my first post here, I don't know if I'm allowed to ask questions or not but this seemed like the right place.

#2 Askin

Askin
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Blackrock
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm
  • Talents: Marksmanship
  • RBG: 2233

Posted 14 May 2013 - 08:15 PM

World of Warcraft\Interface\AddOns\GladiatorlosSA\Voice_enUS\Lockout.ogg

#3 TheCompleteWeirdo

TheCompleteWeirdo
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike

Posted 14 May 2013 - 11:52 PM

World of Warcraft\Interface\AddOns\GladiatorlosSA\Voice_enUS\Lockout.ogg

Thank you!

#4 Neosaurfang

Neosaurfang
  • Asparagus
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Blood 2/1/2/2/0/2
  • 2v2: 1656
  • 3v3: 2418
  • 5v5: 2203
  • RBG: 1
  • LocationGoldshire

Posted 20 December 2013 - 02:18 AM

When you use gladiatorlosa in arena while on skype with other players, please don't have your volume so loud i can hear it trough your mic.

- thanks.
Posted Image

#5 TheCompleteWeirdo

TheCompleteWeirdo
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike

Posted 19 January 2014 - 12:47 AM

When you use gladiatorlosa in arena while on skype with other players, please don't have your volume so loud i can hear it trough your mic.

- thanks.

Yeah, I'm not that guy.

#6 420blazeitlikeBalotelli

420blazeitlikeBalotelli
  • Members

Posted 20 January 2014 - 05:56 PM

Do people really hate on those who use this addon? I mean people think gladius is fine but not this? I could technically click my spells out of my spellbook and move my char around with an xbox360 controller but it doesnt really make me gods gift because I earn the right to claim unfair advantage to others.

#7 Clamnesia

Clamnesia
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Fenris
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents: Discipline 0/1/1/0/1/0/2
  • 2v2: 1373
  • 3v3: 384
  • LocationUS

Posted 21 January 2014 - 05:18 PM

Lol, i dont think its necessarily that people hate on it as much as they hate on the people that use it. Think about it this way. Players that use lossa rely on that addon for their entire awareness in game. It severely hinders one's natural awareness of the game while not using the addon. Gladius is just better arena frames with DR and trinket tracker. Its more of a CONVENIENCE seeing as how one could technically keep track of those things without the gladius addon with the stopwatch provided by standard Blizz UI. This gladiatorlossa addon is teaching all of the new to arena players to depend on the addon rather than their natural skill to be aware in game. All of a sudden, scrubs are soaring to glad range because of an addon that does all of the work for them when they cant. Do you see now where the frustration comes from? When youve been high rated for so many seasons because you learned how to be aware of the game yourself and you see rat league players coming into the big leagues from nowhere because of an addon, its annoying. Same goes for all of the garbage morons that use the "kick bots and Spell reflect bots". No respect. When an addon becomes a crutch to help people do what they cant do on their own, it becomes a problem.
Ya know, i was born in west philadelphia. I spent most of my days on the play ground. Usually i just be chillin, relaxin, trying to act cool by shooting some b-ball at school. But on this one, terrible, dreary, horrid day, a couple of guys that were certainly up to no good starting making trouble.. I was the first one of course to step up and fight them back. Because of this, my mom got scared and made me move in with my aunt and uncle in bel-air.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: gladiatorlossa, addons, yolo, 420, swag

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<