• Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Fire
  • RBG: 768
  • LocationFlorida yee

Posted 09 May 2013 - 11:36 PM

View Posthairpiece, on 09 May 2013 - 10:46 PM, said:

you said nothing in your original post about needing buffs, your question was do i see you posting that rogues are fine.  the answer is yes.  the majority of your posts about rogues have been that they are fine and everyone else needs to l2p its their own fault.

and the truthhhhhhhhhhh shall set you free jimcarrey.jpg
US-Kel'Thuzad - Kannetix

http://www.anook.com/kannetix

www.twitch.tv/kannetix - Gladiator Mage Stream follow me and see when i go live!

#62 Pritchard

Pritchard
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/0/0

Posted 09 May 2013 - 11:56 PM

View Postkannetixx, on 09 May 2013 - 11:36 PM, said:

and the truthhhhhhhhhhh shall set you free jimcarrey.jpg

http://www.jimcarrey.../liar/truth.wav

#63 kannetixx

kannetixx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • LocationFlorida yee

Posted 10 May 2013 - 12:39 AM

View Posthairpiece, on 09 May 2013 - 11:56 PM, said:

i want to +1 you more than once and buy you a fish sandwhich and take you on a nice date just for putting that up here.
US-Kel'Thuzad - Kannetix

www.twitch.tv/kannetix - Gladiator Mage Stream follow me and see when i go live!

• Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Bleeding Hollow
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Frost 2/0/1/0/1/2
  • RBG: 2214

Posted 10 May 2013 - 01:42 AM

I'm glad to see people actually got the point of the topic, instead of just bitching about mages..

Oh, wait -____-

#65 Pritchard

Pritchard
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall

Posted 10 May 2013 - 01:58 AM

View Postkannetixx, on 10 May 2013 - 12:39 AM, said:

i want to +1 you more than once and buy you a fish sandwhich and take you on a nice date just for putting that up here.

i expect a very nice fish sandwich, as i myself live in florida and know how exquisite the fish are here.  I won't settle for a McFish.

I prefer grouper ok.

#66 kannetixx

kannetixx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • LocationFlorida yee

Posted 10 May 2013 - 04:42 AM

View Posthairpiece, on 10 May 2013 - 01:58 AM, said:

i expect a very nice fish sandwich, as i myself live in florida and know how exquisite the fish are here.  I won't settle for a McFish.

I prefer grouper ok.

say you live in tampa and we can rock this boat all night long.
US-Kel'Thuzad - Kannetix

#67 Pritchard

Pritchard
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall

Posted 10 May 2013 - 05:31 AM

Close, clearwater!

#68 kannetixx

kannetixx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • LocationFlorida yee

Posted 10 May 2013 - 08:35 PM

View Posthairpiece, on 10 May 2013 - 05:31 AM, said:

Close, clearwater!

awww yeah bout to become best friends and hold hands and run on the beach and ... im getting carried away aren't i?

we  derailed this topic for grouper and florida fuck yeah
US-Kel'Thuzad - Kannetix

#69 Pritchard

Pritchard
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall

Posted 10 May 2013 - 08:42 PM

im ok with frolicking on the beach, i do everyday anyways.  if you are old enough to drink im fairly confident we can liek ttly become bff4lyf.

oh and uh, hotfixes and stuff

#70 kannetixx

kannetixx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • LocationFlorida yee

Posted 10 May 2013 - 08:59 PM

View Posthairpiece, on 10 May 2013 - 08:42 PM, said:

im ok with frolicking on the beach, i do everyday anyways.  if you are old enough to drink im fairly confident we can liek ttly become bff4lyf.

oh and uh, hotfixes and stuff

im like 24 so yeah we can so do the whole mai tai thing .. i knew my life would one day be compared to the movie / show Clueless fuck yeah.

shoppingggggggggg
US-Kel'Thuzad - Kannetix

#71 Shizz

Shizz
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/0/2
  • RBG: 2178

Posted 10 May 2013 - 09:31 PM

View PostConviqx, on 09 May 2013 - 09:22 PM, said:

so much mage butthurt, ever since dispell CD your class is disgusting as hell to play against, u can peel ANYTHING EVERYTIME because u can simply repolly after every dispell, and when dispell is on cooldown u can nova, deep, nova nova nova

i am bias? yeah right, blind shit players

u prolly want your icelance to refresh your FoF proc so u can actually do some dmg right? fucking seriously

I want to throw up after reading all your posts.  Coming from a class that can CC an entire team before coming out of stealth.  Your 900 fucking stuns are cool too including paraly that doesnt share DR.  EVERY CLASS IS BROKEN, bitching about it does nothing except make you looks stupid.   I swear to god though if 1 more person posts how its so easy to global people as a mage all you do is deep/blanket Ill cry.  PLEASE!!!! PLEASE!!! play a mage at 2300-2400 MMR and see what its like being trained by mongloid melee cleaves in the present state of arena, then tell me 1. its so easy to land a kill every 24 seconds cuz you just deep and blanket duh. 2. that removing FoF from pet nova and lowering FFB procs will work with 100 interupts in the game.  How do you propose getting a cast off with silence shot/kick/Deadly throw/cheap/garrote/kidney/gouge/sheer,grounding(if playing with a shaman) all while taking insane dmg.  This is the reason they cant just snap their fingers and make changes, you think it will work but it will not.  What is happening to you is that you or your healer are in a shitty position you are sitting on the mage and he notices this so then waits for jade spirit/proc trinket to proc, pops incanters gets immediate 30% pops on use and orb and then shits all over your breakfast.  THIS IS DUMB I AGREE but how is it any diffrent from you openeing as thug with a sap on a healer garrote on dps if its a caster or whatver else you want to throw on them then getting your kill target to 30% before subterfuge is even up then pet stun on healer into trap, if he trinks then full blind then silence shot then a scatter? This game is a joke right now period.  Last thing if you dont agree its much easier to stop mage burst as a rogue then it is for a mage to stop yours then I give up.

#72 kannetixx

kannetixx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • LocationFlorida yee

Posted 11 May 2013 - 04:44 AM

shizz he'll just come out and tell you he has no energy after he cc's an entire team and cant do damage

fuck off with that argument ive watched rogues sit there and cheap shot everyone run over and garrote / gouge and still put damage into my teammate as if we are not even in the arena.
US-Kel'Thuzad - Kannetix

#73 usingg

usingg
  • Junkies
  • Goblinclass_name
  • US-Rivendare
  • Emberstorm
  • Talents: Arms

Posted 11 May 2013 - 05:08 AM

mages more op than rogues atm.

but mages probably better than every class....put together.
Posted Image
Spoiler

#74 Dakkrothy

Dakkrothy
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Destruction 1/2/1/2/2/2
  • RBG: 2484

Posted 11 May 2013 - 09:52 AM

How can all of these mages even defend their class, its BY FAR the most overpowered class right now together with rogues.

classes such as hunters and spriests wouldnt be close to as good as they are if  it wasnt for the mongoloided state of rogues/mages.

Im just praying for a phat nerf to mages (focused on frozen orb + incanters ward) & 5.2 will be looking awesome

Havent played PTR tho, this is based on  live dmg/healing atm. Can anyone point out how the overall dmg/healing looks like on PTR nowdays anyway? Is it actually 15% ish less healing AND dmg on PTR?

Edited by Dakkrothy, 11 May 2013 - 09:54 AM.

• Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Fire 0/2/2/2/1/2
  • RBG: 2573

Posted 11 May 2013 - 09:58 AM

View PostDakkrothy, on 11 May 2013 - 09:52 AM, said:

How can all of these mages even defend their class, its BY FAR the most overpowered class right now together with rogues.

classes such as hunters and spriests wouldnt be close to as good as they are if  it wasnt for the mongoloided state of rogues/mages.

Im just praying for a phat nerf to mages (focused on frozen orb + incanters ward) & 5.2 will be looking awesome

Havent played PTR tho, this is based on  live dmg/healing atm. Can anyone point out how the overall dmg/healing looks like on PTR nowdays anyway? Is it actually 15% ish less healing AND dmg on PTR?

Lets say on live you can do 300k NS heal if im not wrong, on ptr youd be lucky ifyou hit 150

#76 kannetixx

kannetixx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • LocationFlorida yee

Posted 12 May 2013 - 05:08 AM

warlocks are just mad that they were once mages who tried to mess around with their puny fel magic and it isnt as powerful ... god.
US-Kel'Thuzad - Kannetix

#77 Dizzeeyo

Dizzeeyo
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Ragnaros
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost 1/2/0/2/2/2/.
  • 2v2: 2246
  • 3v3: 2532

Posted 12 May 2013 - 09:16 AM

View PostDakkrothy, on 11 May 2013 - 09:52 AM, said:

you occasional losing to a russian rmp doesnt make mages more retarded then hunters/shadow priests right now, sorry

View PostPouncedd, on 12 June 2014 - 01:51 AM, said:

Feel free to call me an idiot because I'm a hunter or some stupid ass remark but I've actually written all this down on paper and have looked at the numbers comparatively for almost every class

View PostJontex, on 23 June 2014 - 04:48 PM, said:

I actually made an appearance at DH2014 and I met up with people from twitch who were involved with the dota 2 / cs tournies that where there, I talked about the game from my perspective as a professional player and we actually shared a lot of opinions. All I'm saying is a lot of people will be VERY surprised about the future of this game in the esport world :)

#78 Lieto

Lieto
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Arthas
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm
  • Talents: Subtlety
  • LocationKyiv. Ukraine.

Posted 12 May 2013 - 04:30 PM

I think people tend to quit when thigs are this unbalanced rather then when they get some damage nerfs. Find me one Mage or Rogue who thinks their burst is fine...

It works like this:
They make something stupidly op, people playing that class renew sub and get their free title / rating. Short after this class is nerfed and something else is buffed. But people dont quit instantly they keep playing for a while to showoff their new title / armor / rating and they dont even feel that bad because their gear is most likely better then the gear of the newly fotm classes so they are still somewhat competitive.

and they keep doing it over and over.

Reaching ultimate balance would mean that they need to do way more work to keep people attracted to the game - like introducing new classes and new content and guess what — just shifting balance every few months make it feel like a whole new game with zero effort.

Edited by Lieto, 12 May 2013 - 04:31 PM.

Shadowmelding since 2007.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<