#1 Zeng

Zeng
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Arms 0/1/1/1/1/0

Posted 08 May 2013 - 12:26 AM

So this season majority of warriors are gemming resi due to the low survivability.
How about next season with %25 reduction in def stance? PvP power or still resi? Because
it feels like my damage is dumped with resi gems...

#2 ardnut

ardnut
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents:
  • RBG: 1743

Posted 10 May 2013 - 07:27 AM

In Season 11 I gemmed for mostly pvp power because the other team would go for the hunter on my team all the time pretty much.  I also went battle stance a lot of the time just because the other team assumed I was in Defensive stance as it made me almost invincible.  If you are going to go battle stance (you think you can get away with it) do it before the gates open because a lot of people have Gladiatorlolsa set to tell them when you switch to battle stance (I do this too and focus warrior if he goes battle stance).

You will have to wait and see what happens next season.  If you notice that opposition are almost always going for your partners go PVP power, try and go battle stance also.  It's a huge dmg increase because all the extra rage gave me more HS and slams.  Also you are less likely to rage starve yourself in execute range.
* RBG/PvP Guild * Stormscale EU * Recruitment Thread * Click Below *
Posted Image

#3 Datwarrior4life

Datwarrior4life
  • Members

Posted 15 May 2013 - 07:56 AM

prot go all stam jokes i would suggest pvp res forsure

#4 Hoodzx

Hoodzx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Protection 1/1/2/1/0/2
  • 2v2: 1786
  • 3v3: 2299
  • 5v5: 2229
  • RBG: 2225
  • LocationFRANCE

Posted 15 May 2013 - 07:57 PM

Still PvP resilience dude, simply because the benefits from the pvp power arent as great as the ones from the pvp resilience.

PvP power is imo only if you're going to do rbgs as arms where actually you'd need to put all on the dps that you're going to do :)

#5 Suprememanx

Suprememanx
  • Members

Posted 04 June 2013 - 02:44 AM

theres a large discussion going on about this in the junkies forums I would check it out for any of the waiting room ppl that havent see it yet.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<