• Curse Sites
Help

Affli, Mage and holy pally changes incoming?

asd

• Please log in to reply
157 replies to this topic

#1 Mirionx

Mirionx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Holy 1/2/2/2/2/0
  • RBG: 2662

Posted 07 May 2013 - 02:29 PM

@fate47 happy with rogue/hunter changes. Still talking about affliction, holy pally and mage.

https://twitter.com/...758203442458626

There's still hope

@Jeff60338516 frost bolt change was primarily PvE driven. Looking at flameglow and occasional 400k burst during deep freeze

https://twitter.com/...124110404595713

Hope still exists.

Edited by Mirionx, 08 May 2013 - 02:38 PM.

#2 Persephones

Persephones
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Argent Dawn
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Affliction 0/0/1/2/0/1
  • RBG: 2123
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 07 May 2013 - 02:36 PM

They probably can't really figure out how to buff mage damage without it affecting PvE

View PostBraindance, on 22 June 2013 - 07:05 AM, said:

The current season is at a very good spot balance-wise. There is a comp variety that hasn't been seen in the game since s8.

#3 Djandawg

Djandawg
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Genjuros
  • Raserei / Frenzy
  • Talents: Shadow

Posted 07 May 2013 - 02:51 PM

I am not sure why they are happy with the hunter nerfs, those are so small comparing to nerfs s12 warriors, spriests and rogues got. They still got the same thing.
Holy palas sure need buffs, it's a scary situation when they are buffing melee, not nerfing hunters and buffing holy palas at the same time. Also probably nerfing mages, a class that is almost necessary to avoid losing to melee monkey cleaves.
I guess they want this to be the direction of the game where people charge / dismount with full cds up with freedom on 2 targets  / uncc'able hunter and %100-0 healers over and over again. I am sure shamans are thrilled with all this lol.

Edited by Djandawg, 07 May 2013 - 02:56 PM.

#4 Smygenv

Smygenv
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Bloodhoof
  • Blackout
  • Talents:
  • RBG: 2253

Posted 07 May 2013 - 03:41 PM

ib4 they ment the AM change to hpalas and then remove it and don't do anything else to the class :D
Posted Image

#5 Sabyth

Sabyth
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Uldaman
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Arms

Posted 07 May 2013 - 03:59 PM

Shatter only works on single target spells OR no longer works on Bomb spells. Calling it now; They've hinted at a Shatter nerf before.

#6 Nitric

Nitric
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 1/0/1/2/1/1
  • RBG: 2436

Posted 07 May 2013 - 04:08 PM

View PostDjandawg, on 07 May 2013 - 02:51 PM, said:

I am not sure why they are happy with the hunter nerfs, those are so small comparing to nerfs s12 warriors, spriests and rogues got. They still got the same thing.
Holy palas sure need buffs, it's a scary situation when they are buffing melee, not nerfing hunters and buffing holy palas at the same time. Also probably nerfing mages, a class that is almost necessary to avoid losing to melee monkey cleaves.
I guess they want this to be the direction of the game where people charge / dismount with full cds up with freedom on 2 targets  / uncc'able hunter and %100-0 healers over and over again. I am sure shamans are thrilled with all this lol.

Every single one of your posts is you complaining about how hunters are the god class and can't be CCd.

Yes, BW acting as a second trinket (1m cd) that is reset by readiness (5m cd) is dumb. I don't think any hunter has defended that. The class is hardly immune to CC though, and in fact, probably suffers more to incidental CC (novas, aoe fears, etc. that hit the pet).

Get a fucking clue.

#7 Deadscumlord

Deadscumlord
  • Drjakethomas
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/0/2
  • RBG: 1954

Posted 07 May 2013 - 04:11 PM

Nerfing shatter makes no sense. They will nerf something that no one saw coming and stun the Mage community.

#8 Conviqx

Conviqx
  • Conviq
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/2/2/0/0/1
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 07 May 2013 - 04:13 PM

why delete my post when i'm 100% right? explain to me plz, i thought on these forums u can post something and not having to worry about some uptight mod deleting everything because its somewhat meant as a joke.

christ...
http://www.twitch.tv/conviq

Dost Thou Even Hoist?

#9 dionim

dionim
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Arthas
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Shadow 1/1/0/1/2/1
  • 2v2: 883

Posted 07 May 2013 - 04:13 PM

@myself not happy with the game at all, still talking about how blizzard choose what to nerf and what to buff.

Posted Image maybe?

nerfing shatter is really dumb, nerfed shatter all problems solved, oh wait when the mage get lucky and crit they will still global someone...

Edited by dionim, 07 May 2013 - 04:15 PM.

#10 Mirionx

Mirionx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Holy 1/2/2/2/2/0
  • RBG: 2662

Posted 07 May 2013 - 04:15 PM

View PostChristymarie, on 07 May 2013 - 04:11 PM, said:

Nerfing shatter makes no sense. They will nerf something that no one saw coming and stun the Mage community.

Probably something like incanters ward nerf and maybe lance damage against players?

#11 Deadscumlord

Deadscumlord
  • Drjakethomas
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall

Posted 07 May 2013 - 04:18 PM

It sucks our damage has to be nerfed when blizzard stuck us in this "you have to global someone to get a kill play style" and instead of fixing the "Hey we can't cast problem" they will just nerf damage. the games play styles is whats ruining mages. not mages

#12 Deadscumlord

Deadscumlord
  • Drjakethomas
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall

Posted 07 May 2013 - 04:19 PM

View PostMirionx, on 07 May 2013 - 04:15 PM, said:

Probably something like incanters ward nerf and maybe lance damage against players?

I see an Alter time nerf + Mastery nerf + a Deep freeze Nerf. prolly 45 sec CD

#13 dionim

dionim
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Arthas
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Shadow 1/1/0/1/2/1
  • 2v2: 883

Posted 07 May 2013 - 04:21 PM

nerf burst, buff haste!

#14 Deadscumlord

Deadscumlord
  • Drjakethomas
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall

Posted 07 May 2013 - 04:22 PM

View Postdionim, on 07 May 2013 - 04:21 PM, said:

nerf burst, buff haste!

I like this guy. I so agree.

Edited by Christymarie, 07 May 2013 - 04:22 PM.

#15 Deadscumlord

Deadscumlord
  • Drjakethomas
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall

Posted 07 May 2013 - 04:23 PM

One thing about haste tho is those are the season where LSDs come out hunting like crazy.

#16 Djandawg

Djandawg
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Genjuros
  • Raserei / Frenzy
  • Talents: Shadow

Posted 07 May 2013 - 04:31 PM

View PostNitric, on 07 May 2013 - 04:08 PM, said:

Every single one of your posts is you complaining about how hunters are the god class and can't be CCd.

Yes, BW acting as a second trinket (1m cd) that is reset by readiness (5m cd) is dumb. I don't think any hunter has defended that. The class is hardly immune to CC though, and in fact, probably suffers more to incidental CC (novas, aoe fears, etc. that hit the pet).

Get a fucking clue.
I said I didn't like the direction, it is a post about the possible outcome of all these nerfs and buffs. It is not a post directed at hunters, you just decided to take it like that and respond.
I have been saying that hunters are too strong against cc and you(and according to you all hunters) also think trinket + bw + reset is dumb, so you agree with what I have been saying but I should get a fucking clue? You should get a fucking brain transplant to be honest.
And do you want to argue that hunter is not a god class? Especially after shadowpriests losing their best spells, rogues losing their best spell, mages waiting for the nerfs, God knows what happens to them. Meanwhile comparing to those hunter get something insignificant like: "hunter pets will no longer have tails"

Note: This is the part where you bring "traps are %100 eatable" and "MM is too weak already, these nerfs hurt MM more" in to the discussion.

Edited by Djandawg, 07 May 2013 - 04:44 PM.

• Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Fire 0/2/1/1/1/0
  • 2v2: 2055
  • 3v3: 2436

Posted 07 May 2013 - 04:35 PM

View PostSabyth, on 07 May 2013 - 03:59 PM, said:

Shatter only works on single target spells OR no longer works on Bomb spells. Calling it now; They've hinted at a Shatter nerf before.
gj this will make nt dog playstyle even more superior.

#18 Poseyx

Poseyx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Arcane 0/0/0/2/0/2
  • LocationNY

Posted 07 May 2013 - 04:36 PM

melee monkey cleave lol? godcomp was the most braindead comp i have seen, between that and any spriest/x/x gtfo
www.Twitch.tv/wushington - Multi Gladiator feral stream

Mrlindv - Youtube channel

• Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Fire 0/2/1/1/1/0
  • 2v2: 2055
  • 3v3: 2436

Posted 07 May 2013 - 04:38 PM

View PostMirionx, on 07 May 2013 - 04:15 PM, said:

nerfing incanters ward to 10% dmg instead of 30% will be a good nerf and i wouldnt mind it, thats what makes the shatters and bomb hit so hard tbh, if a mage duels u and shatters u without bomb he can take like 20% of ur hp , which has been like that since all expansions.

#20 Deadscumlord

Deadscumlord
  • Drjakethomas
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall

Posted 07 May 2013 - 04:39 PM

View PostYarmyxx, on 07 May 2013 - 04:35 PM, said:

gj this will make nt dog playstyle even more superior.

So true. All the time people are like "dude just go NT" and i'm like "hey bro learn how to setup and frostbomb is amazing". NT is such a dog play style.  

Makes me sad that people love Blue affliction locks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<