Udderly
  • Members
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Kil'jaeden
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents:
  • RBG: 1918

Posted 06 May 2013 - 07:33 PM

Has anyone made a list yet of what CC sham rage will break, when you are playing against teams who don't train you (rare, I know)?  I play ele, so the ability still feels new to me (since we haven't had it that long) and I'd love to see us build a list.  All I have so far is:

- HoJ

Anyone have anything else? I plan on doing some more checking this week.

#2 Mattadoro

Mattadoro
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 0/1/2/2/1/0
  • 2v2: 2260
  • 3v3: 2754
  • 5v5: 1913
  • RBG: 576
  • LocationGAINSville, The Gym

Posted 06 May 2013 - 07:42 PM

Playing alt ele @2400 atm

Deep freeze is what i always save it for since most teams have mages, cleave with a paladin i'll save it for Hoj. Doesn't work vs asphyxiate. Will not work vs things like hunter trap fears or polys/repent.

becareful with the glyph that you don't hold it waiting to remove something if enemy team has popped all cooldowns the damage reduction generally is overall better. obviously vs a mage might as well save it for deep freeze. Make sure to let your healer know you are going to glyph out so he wont waste dispels /cooldowns like iron bark. Essentially you'd want to keep healer cd's and shammy rage glyphed on rotation so one is always available.

Make sure also to unglyph it vs ua locks or you can really do some damage to yourself. If you forgot don't worry you can drop a grounding then shammy rage and it will eat the silence/damage from the dispel. Just make sure that it's instantly one after the other.

I'll edit as i think of more things i use it on
Posted Image

#3 Udderly

Udderly
  • Members
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Kil'jaeden
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents:
  • RBG: 1918

Posted 07 May 2013 - 11:32 AM

Deep freeze is on the list?  That's fantastic.  I don't typically get to use it as a cc break, like you mentioned, but there are those games where I'm completely ignored because they'd rather tunnel the lock or the mage or whatever, and I'd hate to waste it thinking it will break the cc and it turns out it won't.  Definitely nice that it can break some of the CC that's used WHILE they tunnel you down.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<