• Curse Sites
Help

Lowering CDs on burst CDs? And buffing sustained damage.

arenaaaas

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 Justwoo

Justwoo
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Discipline 2/2/1/1/2/2

Posted 06 May 2013 - 07:03 PM

i like the idea of more sustained damage, as rps I feel like we only land a kill during a 5 second burst window (can easily kill a dps just by silencing the healer) anything more than that is just overkill, if sustained damage was better it would allow comps like this to get pressure and stay in the game instead of running around like idiots spamming restealths waiting till dance is up

Edited by Justwoo, 06 May 2013 - 07:10 PM.

Posted Image

#22 Mirionx

Mirionx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Holy 1/2/2/2/2/0
  • RBG: 2662

Posted 06 May 2013 - 07:43 PM

View PostThaya, on 06 May 2013 - 05:42 PM, said:

S10 and S11 could be perfect seasons if they weren't ruined by external factors, i.e. matchmaking/ladder systems being awful, mass boosting and exploitation, PvE gear. Couple of classes needed some tweaks, but other than that, it was great.

If they could get the game back to that state of damage / healing and the power of CDs that would be amazing, I think Cataclysm was pretty good in terms of CDs, some classes had to many "fun" buttons such as Rets with Zealotry, Wings & GoTK but for example Warlocks which only had 1 damage CD and more CC CDs such as Death Coil. Or Rogues which only had Dance and vanishes if they wanted damage buffs without dance. I think that's the way they should try and move too.

Warlocks & Rogues were really well designed for PvP in Cataclysm and I think that's a model they should aim towards.

#23 Selicia

Selicia
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Wyrmrest Accord
  • Emberstorm
  • Talents: Elemental 1/1/1/2/2/0
  • 2v2: 2233
  • 3v3: 2411
  • 5v5: 2247
  • RBG: 958

Posted 07 May 2013 - 12:31 AM

If it brings the way damage/healing felt in S10 I would be extremely happy. I enjoy PvP when the pace/state of the game is much more drawn out (less bursty, more sustained, etc). It feels as if there's more of a dialogue between teams when the damage is more sustained and less burst, and focuses more on teamwork with chained CC.

MoP just feels like two teams screaming at each other as loud as they can while poping swifty macros. :/
Posted Image
       Just say no.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<