• Humanclass_name
  • US-Lightninghoof
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 1/0/0/2/1/0
  • RBG: 2049
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 02 May 2013 - 01:33 PM

View PostDizzeeyo, on 02 May 2013 - 06:30 AM, said:

because a mage that stacks two damage trinkets + the orc racial should be used as a point of comparison for the entire class, amirite :)
The same was said for the kettu look how that worked out bro =).
Signature removed
"Too Big"- Nerd Vexo
Sorry guys too big
Dale
http://www.youtube.c...h?v=m-gVxKrzb4g
Posted Image

#44 Qtpai

Qtpai
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Frost 1/0/0/2/1/2
  • 2v2: 2055
  • 3v3: 576
  • RBG: 2094

Posted 02 May 2013 - 01:44 PM

ive never seen a hunter bitch so much about mages

#45 GrieverZ

GrieverZ
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Marksmanship 2/0/1/2/1/1
  • RBG: 1910

Posted 02 May 2013 - 01:53 PM

The more things change, the more they stay the same.

#46 Usingg

Usingg
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Protection 1/1/1/0/1/0
  • 2v2: 2324
  • 3v3: 1987
  • 5v5: 1056
  • RBG: 192

Posted 02 May 2013 - 02:11 PM

it's just rather annoying knowing that if you don't kill something before the 2nd deep, you lose.
Posted Image
Spoiler

• Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Fire 0/2/2/2/1/2
  • RBG: 2573

Posted 02 May 2013 - 02:15 PM

View PostBraindance, on 02 May 2013 - 05:55 AM, said:

Don't use that title again; I almost had a heart attack thinking that mages got more buffs in 5.3.
haha :D i agree

however if you use all Stuff you have to stun/cc to Actually CC over deeping burst target with fear on healer /stun on second dps you cant really kill, vs good teams tho, since everytime a mage has to use deep to CC/Def we fall behind.

#48 hekumzx

hekumzx
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Restoration 0/2/0/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 863
  • 3v3: 2310

Posted 02 May 2013 - 02:16 PM

View PostHiddenstalke, on 02 May 2013 - 12:49 PM, said:

I still die in sac. Also sac is 1 min cd (lesser for BM) and not every team have hunter to have that ability.

Still die in sac?  To frost bomb, deep, orb, lances, shadow dance, shadow blades with no passive healing on you?

A comprehensive look at resto shaman, from the inside out - http://i.imgur.com/icr36xO.png

Posted Image

Official Blizzard Quote:

11/18/10
Balance isn't as easy as some seem to think and often balance is in the eye of the beholder.. We believe priests will be in good shape if not great..

#49 Dagin

Dagin
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Lightninghoof
  • Shadowburn
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 02 May 2013 - 02:23 PM

ring of frost, pom, and deep freeze need to be in the same lvl talent wise frost jaw removed from game ice ward goes where pom is for starters.
Signature removed
"Too Big"- Nerd Vexo
Sorry guys too big
Dale
Posted Image

#50 Hiddenstalke

Hiddenstalke
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Survival 1/1/1/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 2283
  • 3v3: 2654
  • 5v5: 672
  • RBG: 1909

Posted 02 May 2013 - 02:25 PM

View PostHektiik, on 02 May 2013 - 02:16 PM, said:

Still die in sac?  To frost bomb, deep, orb, lances, shadow dance, shadow blades with no passive healing on you?

What passive healing are you talking about? I'm not Rsham mate - i don't have million passive shit to keep me up.
www.twitch.tv/hiddenstalkeeu

#51 Dagin

Dagin
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Lightninghoof
  • Shadowburn
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 02 May 2013 - 02:36 PM

View Poststalebagel, on 02 May 2013 - 12:33 PM, said:

have you tried rotating pets and roar of sacing every single deep? it's a pretty awesome mechanic that completely ruins a mage's burst window, i would recommend it to every hunter having trouble with those pesky skilless idiot mages.

View PostHiddenstalke, on 02 May 2013 - 12:49 PM, said:

I still die in sac. Also sac is 1 min cd (lesser for BM) and not every team have hunter to have that ability.

View PostHektiik, on 02 May 2013 - 02:16 PM, said:

Just want you to know you're an idiot.
Signature removed
"Too Big"- Nerd Vexo
Sorry guys too big
Dale
Posted Image

#52 Tundaplz

Tundaplz
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Retribution 1/0/0/2/0/0

Posted 02 May 2013 - 02:45 PM

View PostBraindance, on 02 May 2013 - 05:57 AM, said:

And on topic I agree - mages have turned into the ranged version of dks.

What...? I guess you and that hunter are brain dead from running KFC all last season... now crying because it isn't as good anymore cause warriors got the nerfbat. You should reroll mage to see how "OVERLORD" it is, bro. I don't get how you want: Deep Freeze, PoM, Ring of Frost all on the same tier... If that happens... can we make it so the hunter actually has to be in line of sight of his target for his pet to do damage or just make it so his pet doesn't do more damage than the actual hunter. Put Trap, Scatter Shot, Silencing Shot all in one tier if you want to completely shit on mages CC that they usually have to PoM to get off. Remove pet stun while we are at it too. Season 12 glad hunter running KFC... 1 trick pony, gtfo.

Edited by Tundaplz, 02 May 2013 - 02:47 PM.

#53 hekumzx

hekumzx
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 02 May 2013 - 02:51 PM

View PostHiddenstalke, on 02 May 2013 - 02:25 PM, said:

What passive healing are you talking about? I'm not Rsham mate - i don't have million passive shit to keep me up.

Oh okay man.  I didn't realize you were talking about in 2s where you have no healer and you play with a rogue.  I thought you meant in a 3v3 match where you have a priest, druid or rsham passives on you, you sac yourself and still die in a deep freeze.  I must have misunderstood, or you must have been full of shit.

A comprehensive look at resto shaman, from the inside out - http://i.imgur.com/icr36xO.png

Posted Image

Official Blizzard Quote:

11/18/10
Balance isn't as easy as some seem to think and often balance is in the eye of the beholder.. We believe priests will be in good shape if not great..

#54 Dagin

Dagin
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Lightninghoof
  • Shadowburn
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 02 May 2013 - 02:55 PM

View PostTundaplz, on 02 May 2013 - 02:45 PM, said:

What...? I guess you and that hunter are brain dead from running KFC all last season... now crying because it isn't as good anymore cause warriors got the nerfbat. You should reroll mage to see how "OVERLORD" it is, bro. I don't get how you want: Deep Freeze, PoM, Ring of Frost all on the same tier... If that happens... can we make it so the hunter actually has to be in line of sight of his target for his pet to do damage or just make it so his pet doesn't do more damage than the actual hunter. Put Trap, Scatter Shot, Silencing Shot all in one tier if you want to completely shit on mages CC that they usually have to PoM to get off. Remove pet stun while we are at it too. Season 12 glad hunter running KFC... 1 trick pony, gtfo.

You quoted a warrior then proceeded to talk to 3 different hunters comments in this pile of garbage you call a response. If we are to have intelligent meaningful discussions we must have some better understaning that the train wreck quoted above. Yes pom, ring, and deep should be on same talent tier. They did the same thing to warlocks with shadowfury howl, and deathcoil. Silence shot is fine where it is even though it has same cd less blanket time and less lock out time than its mage/lock counter parts. See how I backed up my claim instead of spewing random garbage? Now you try.
Signature removed
"Too Big"- Nerd Vexo
Sorry guys too big
Dale
Posted Image

#55 hekumzx

hekumzx
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 02 May 2013 - 03:07 PM

View PostDagin, on 02 May 2013 - 02:55 PM, said:

You quoted a warrior then proceeded to talk to 3 different hunters comments in this pile of garbage you call a response. If we are to have intelligent meaningful discussions we must have some better understaning that the train wreck quoted above. Yes pom, ring, and deep should be on same talent tier. They did the same thing to warlocks with shadowfury howl, and deathcoil. Silence shot is fine where it is even though it has same cd less blanket time and less lock out time than its mage/lock counter parts. See how I backed up my claim instead of spewing random garbage? Now you try.

Except deep is an integral part of mage.  Shadowfury, howl and coil are not.  Two completely different class designs.  This is called informal fallacy.

As for the argument about talents, it's bullshit that those three talents are where they are for locks.  Coil should be a 60 second baseline cooldown. That trinket could do with going into the talent tree fury/howl/2nd trinket.  Talking about refitting talent trees is rubbish though and probably even more pointless that people trolling each other all day on aj.

As for mages, POM and ring could do with the same talent tree but based on the way most talent trees are designed they seem integrated toward PVE of course and just happen to fit into PVP.  But if you reworked talent trees every mage would have blazing speed and pom.

Posted Image

Official Blizzard Quote:

11/18/10

#56 djp771133

djp771133
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Protection 1/1/1/1/0/0
  • RBG: 1524

Posted 02 May 2013 - 03:07 PM

I feel like incanters isn't the problem.  I get solod by mages just running away spamming 50k ice lances the whole time.  It is a result of all their stupid mage bombs.  If you want to nerf mages, get rid of the bombs, they give infinite (pretty much) no-skill instant 50k-70k ffb or icelance procs.

#57 Ruddx

Ruddx
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Survival 1/1/1/0/1/0
  • 2v2: 1922
  • 3v3: 2263
  • RBG: 2152

Posted 02 May 2013 - 03:10 PM

Mages are fine, stop crying idiots and learn to play. You all suck ass.

Edited by Ruddx, 02 May 2013 - 03:11 PM.

#58 hekumzx

hekumzx
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 02 May 2013 - 03:13 PM

View Postdjp771133, on 02 May 2013 - 03:07 PM, said:

I feel like incanters isn't the problem.  I get solod by mages just running away spamming 50k ice lances the whole time.  It is a result of all their stupid mage bombs.  If you want to nerf mages, get rid of the bombs, they give infinite (pretty much) no-skill instant 50k-70k ffb or icelance procs.

Good read would love to read again.

Posted Image

Official Blizzard Quote:

11/18/10

#59 Tundaplz

Tundaplz
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Retribution 1/0/0/2/0/0

Posted 02 May 2013 - 03:19 PM

View PostDagin, on 02 May 2013 - 02:55 PM, said:

Um... it's called a response for a reason. I'm responding to the thread... not individually responding to each person. I quoted the warrior's post because it's a fucking retarded post... "Ranged version of DKs." They're a fucking ranged class. I love how you think mages need these changes, when all of their CC is preventable. I want to see someone stop hunter's CC as much as you can stop a mages(except the obvious PoM CC). Oh look, your partner has to ride your dick so you don't get trapped. Your response is so bias just because you seem to believe that your class is completely fine. Didn't know having your PET do more damage than the actual class was completely fine by any means. Silencing Shot would be fine if they weren't able to readiness it along with being able to chain it off of their other instant CCs. You actually spewed random garbage. "Oh, because locks have their cc nerfed, means mages should have their cc nerfed." Locks can cover their CC if they are UA, obviously. Locks can even run while casting their CC, so comparing it to mages is pointless. Blizzard fucked up and took away coil from locks, they should have that shit baseline. Ranting about an intelligent discussion when you're brain dead from mashing that Blink Strike/Kill Command button... wut?

#60 Dagin

Dagin
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Lightninghoof
  • Shadowburn
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 02 May 2013 - 03:22 PM

View PostHektiik, on 02 May 2013 - 03:07 PM, said:

Except deep is an integral part of mage.  Shadowfury, howl and coil are not.  Two completely different class designs.  This is called informal fallacy.
I want you to reread this statement then reread what you suggest in the second quote

As for the argument about talents, it's bullshit that those three talents are where they are for locks.  Coil should be a 60 second baseline cooldown. That trinket could do with going into the talent tree fury/howl/2nd trinket.  Talking about refitting talent trees is rubbish though and probably even more pointless that people trolling each other all day on aj.
Read this prt about coild and then read your first statment You say deep is an integral part of a mage and shadow howl and coil are not then say coil should be baseline??? Also hunters are the only class that have to spec to get a silence. every melee has a baseline kick ever ranged dmg deal has some kind of kick or silence baseline, but I have to spec for mine so based off your integral part of class x statement shouldn't i get silence shot basline then? Not my words just drawing off your on statements.

As for mages, POM and ring could do with the same talent tree but based on the way most talent trees are designed they seem integrated toward PVE of course and just happen to fit into PVP.  But if you reworked talent trees every mage would have blazing speed and pom.
That's why i said deep should be there if you refuse to put deep in there because its integral then yes you would have to change up the talenst very differently.
Signature removed
"Too Big"- Nerd Vexo
Sorry guys too big
Dale
Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: mages, hunters, all, other, classes, mongo, mad, nerf, buff, 5.3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<