• Bloodlust
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/1/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 1638
  • 3v3: 2172
  • RBG: 576
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 03 May 2013 - 04:46 PM

View PostDizzeeyo, on 03 May 2013 - 04:45 PM, said:

alter time has to be after the frostbomb explodes if you want to get two brainfreeze procs from it ;)
Ofc my post is supposed to be a funny interpretation of how ppl see mages - no pun intended.

View PostZerstiren, on 14 August 2011 - 01:21 AM, said:

If you haven't +repped this guy, you are part of the problem.

View PostRenaissance_Man, on 31 July 2013 - 04:31 AM, said:

If I had a gun with two bullets and I was in a room with Hitler, bin Laden, and you, I would shoot you twice.

View Postsimonfra1234, on 25 August 2011 - 08:46 PM, said:

bro you got +rep'd by rapture...

#142 Numbtoes

Numbtoes
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Feral

Posted 03 May 2013 - 04:49 PM

View PostBraindance, on 03 May 2013 - 04:46 PM, said:

Ofc my post is supposed to be a funny interpretation of how ppl see mages - no pun intended.
You can do this with any class.
That belongs in ms paint thread.

#143 Dizzeeyo

Dizzeeyo
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/2/2
  • RBG: 2274

Posted 03 May 2013 - 04:51 PM

View PostBraindance, on 03 May 2013 - 04:46 PM, said:

i presumed your post was you trying to sound as retarded as possible, so i guess close to what you intended then

View PostPouncedd, on 12 June 2014 - 01:51 AM, said:

Feel free to call me an idiot because I'm a hunter or some stupid ass remark but I've actually written all this down on paper and have looked at the numbers comparatively for almost every class

View PostJontex, on 23 June 2014 - 04:48 PM, said:

I actually made an appearance at DH2014 and I met up with people from twitch who were involved with the dota 2 / cs tournies that where there, I talked about the game from my perspective as a professional player and we actually shared a lot of opinions. All I'm saying is a lot of people will be VERY surprised about the future of this game in the esport world :)

#144 Braindance

Braindance
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/1/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 1638
  • 3v3: 2172
  • RBG: 576
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 03 May 2013 - 04:53 PM

View PostDizzeeyo, on 03 May 2013 - 04:51 PM, said:

i presumed your post was you trying to sound as retarded as possible, so i guess close to what you intended then
^^

View PostZerstiren, on 14 August 2011 - 01:21 AM, said:

If you haven't +repped this guy, you are part of the problem.

View PostRenaissance_Man, on 31 July 2013 - 04:31 AM, said:

If I had a gun with two bullets and I was in a room with Hitler, bin Laden, and you, I would shoot you twice.

View Postsimonfra1234, on 25 August 2011 - 08:46 PM, said:

bro you got +rep'd by rapture...

#145 KIA Skill

KIA Skill
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Ner'zhul
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Discipline 1/0/0/1/2/1
  • RBG: 192

Posted 03 May 2013 - 04:54 PM

View PostCyanne, on 03 May 2013 - 04:42 PM, said:

Omg you really ARE that stupid :(

In a thread discussing mages you complain about somebody playing hunter (why?) and then "Hunters are fine L2p, AMIRITE?".

Wtf are you thinking? Are you even thinking? Did you even read the OP? Or the thread title? Do you even know how to read?
Let me sum it up for you  maybe, and just maybe, you get a clue:

"Mages do retarded amount of burst!"
"LOLOLOL hunter lolo!!11oneone, lolol eu"

Do you see any connection between the topic at hand and your posts? Because i sure can't.

Well... Let's use our brains for a moment. Not sure if you do that over there where you are from.

Someone says X class does too much dmg and has too much utility. What is "too much dmg". Well, the only way to figure that out is by comparing it to the damage and utility of other classes. So someone complaining about mages when hunters are just a 10x superior version of the mage class in every way shape and form is just blatantly moronic. So when someone brings up mages, naturally I can bring up another ranged dps class in the same game that fills the same role and compare the two.

Do you see the connection now? Or has evolution been that cruel to your place of the world?

Check and mate.

Hit the showers greaseball.

Edited by KIA Skill, 03 May 2013 - 04:59 PM.

#146 Messman

Messman
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Hellscream
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Arms

Posted 03 May 2013 - 05:10 PM

View PostBraindance, on 03 May 2013 - 04:38 PM, said:

a ) He detered at 90k.
b )He didn't cast jackshit during the kill. Like nothing at all.

Here let me show you the foolproof way yo play high lvl mage.

1) Jump around and wait for Brain Freeze
2) Use Incanter's ward
3) Use Freeze
4a) Use Alter time
4b) Use frost bomb + orb (r1 play)
5) Deep freeze
6) Apply face in keyboard and hope you hit Ice Lance x2 and Frostfire bolt as shown in instructional animation bellow
Posted Image
7) After your Alter Time ends, reapply face gently on keyboard and hope you hit Ice lance x2 and Frostfire bolt
8)
Posted Image
9) Scream on skype to show what an Alpha male you are

I love you lol

#147 Cyanne

Cyanne
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Neptulon
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Assassination
  • RBG: 768

Posted 03 May 2013 - 05:22 PM

View PostKIA Skill, on 03 May 2013 - 04:54 PM, said:

Well... Let's use our brains for a moment. Not sure if you do that over there where you are from.

So someone complaining about mages when hunters are just a 10x superior version of the mage class in every way shape and form is just blatantly moronic. So when someone brings up mages, natural I can bring up another ranged dps class in the same game that fills the same role and compare the two.

If that results from you using your brain.. please don't do it ever again :/

And even presuming hunters do the same or even more burst than mages (pro tip: they don't, not even close) how does that change the fact that mages do retarded burst? How does it help this discussion?
Are classes now supposedly ok if they are not the MOST retarded? Is "just retarded" fine now?

As stated in the title AND the OP this entire talk takes place in 5.3 when hunter burst and cc is nerfed. Especially their burst which is prety much halved.
So why are we talking about hunters again?

Oh yeah no clue :(

PS:but makes sure to come back with more caps and nation bashing. That will surely show us all how mages are fine.
And lol at the video: he doesn't even DF hes kill target. Didn't we have some mage around arguing that w/o DF shatters mages can't get kills?

#148 DamnBlackCap

DamnBlackCap
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Eredar
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Frost

Posted 03 May 2013 - 05:35 PM

View PostCyanne, on 03 May 2013 - 01:07 PM, said:

Considering a mage is the ONLY class that can kill anything in a 5 sec stun i say that's OP. Even with 10 hour cds and all the procs in the world up you shouldn't be able to kill something in a stun. NEVER.

I don't care how much setup they need to do and how unlikely / hard is it to pull off. You should NEVER EVER be able to kill a full geared (and resi gemmed) player in a 5 second stun. That's just bad game  balancing / bad mechanics right there.

Just as tfb stacks in 5.0. The fact it happened once in a blue moon didn't mean globaling something was "ok".

And then you got some guy saying that mages aren't ott, it's just synergy!!!! just before he deeps me and kills me 100-0%. ALONE. But nah dude... i just got out-played. I could've.. or... ohh no wait, i couldn't have done anything because i was stunned 100-0%.

Compare pressing one button to hit for 350k and a DF which can be trinketed, dispelled, countered with cds, mates who can peel the mage seems pretty legit bro. I bet every class can name several cases where they died in a stun from one class, warrior did it regulary in s12, you remember maybe, warbringer + shockwave was so much fun, not dispellable.

#149 Veluarex

Veluarex
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Protection 0/1/2/1/2/1
  • 2v2: 1705
  • 3v3: 2236
  • LocationBulgaria

Posted 03 May 2013 - 06:04 PM

View PostDamnBlackCap, on 03 May 2013 - 05:35 PM, said:

Compare pressing one button to hit for 350k and a DF which can be trinketed, dispelled, countered with cds, mates who can peel the mage seems pretty legit bro. I bet every class can name several cases where they died in a stun from one class, warrior did it regulary in s12, you remember maybe, warbringer + shockwave was so much fun, not dispellable.
Posted Image
Dunno if u remember 2301231231203102k fire blast bombs

#150 DamnBlackCap

DamnBlackCap
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Eredar
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Frost

Posted 03 May 2013 - 06:23 PM

I wasn't complaining. I was stating facts to people who complain.

#151 Ruddx

Ruddx
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Survival 1/1/1/0/1/0
  • 2v2: 1922
  • 3v3: 2263
  • RBG: 2152

Posted 03 May 2013 - 06:30 PM

Exciting Thread.

#152 Zedkek

Zedkek
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Gorefiend
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Elemental 2/2/0/2/0/1
  • RBG: 768

Posted 03 May 2013 - 06:40 PM

It is clear mages need to be nerfed. I think Dropping incanters down to 15% would help when you add the nerfs to damage for all classes next patch, but lets be honest mages are probably still going to hit like mac trucks. What else is there to nerf for mages? Frostbomb already does less damage to players than it does in PvE... should we nerf that more?... Also what about the plague of a spell neither tempest... how do we nerf that? Blizzard done goofed with mage this xpac. I can not think of a legit way properly nerf this class other than making everything do less damage in pvp compared to pve like frostbomb and what have you.

#153 KIA Skill

KIA Skill
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Ner'zhul
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Discipline 1/0/0/1/2/1
  • RBG: 192

Posted 03 May 2013 - 06:52 PM

View PostCyanne, on 03 May 2013 - 05:22 PM, said:

And even presuming hunters do the same or even more burst than mages (pro tip: they don't, not even close) how does that change the fact that mages do retarded burst? How does it help this discussion?
Are classes now supposedly ok if they are not the MOST retarded? Is "just retarded" fine now?

As stated in the title AND the OP this entire talk takes place in 5.3 when hunter burst and cc is nerfed. Especially their burst which is prety much halved.

PS:but makes sure to come back with more caps and nation bashing. That will surely show us all how mages are fine.
And lol at the video: he doesn't even DF hes kill target. Didn't we have some mage around arguing that w/o DF shatters mages can't get kills?

View PostCyanne, on 03 May 2013 - 05:22 PM, said:

So clueless.

Why would anyone complain about mages with hunters and rogues in their current states? That is like complaining about spilled milk when you're in the middle of a hurricane.

#154 Dagin

Dagin
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Lightninghoof
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 1/0/0/2/1/0
  • RBG: 2049
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 03 May 2013 - 07:03 PM

View PostKIA Skill, on 03 May 2013 - 06:52 PM, said:

So clueless.

Why would anyone complain about mages with hunters and rogues in their current states? That is like complaining about spilled milk when you're in the middle of a hurricane.

You know way ahead of time when a hurricane is coming  nooone  knows when somefucking milk  is goona spill.
Signature removed
"Too Big"- Nerd Vexo
Sorry guys too big
Dale
http://www.youtube.c...h?v=m-gVxKrzb4g
Posted Image

#155 diglett23

diglett23
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Area 52
  • Retaliation
  • Talents: Holy 0/1/1/2/0/1
  • RBG: 2212

Posted 03 May 2013 - 07:24 PM

I feel like some people just don't understand the game, or are super biased.

#156 Deadscumlord

Deadscumlord
  • Drjakethomas
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/0/2
  • RBG: 1954

Posted 03 May 2013 - 08:05 PM

View PostVeluarex, on 03 May 2013 - 06:04 PM, said:

Dunno if u remember 2301231231203102k fire blast bombs

Haha yeah i do. Was nerfed in the 1st patch  of the Xpac and then on top of in they nerfed frostbomb damage as well.

#157 Veluarex

Veluarex
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Protection 0/1/2/1/2/1
  • 2v2: 1705
  • 3v3: 2236
  • LocationBulgaria

Posted 03 May 2013 - 08:13 PM

View PostChristymarie, on 03 May 2013 - 08:05 PM, said:

Haha yeah i do. Was nerfed in the 1st patch  of the Xpac and then on top of in they nerfed frostbomb damage as well.
You make it sound as if mages can't still global

#158 Deadscumlord

Deadscumlord
  • Drjakethomas
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall

Posted 03 May 2013 - 08:19 PM

My point is that when mages were truly outta control they were taken care of pretty quickly

#159 scoope

scoope
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Frostmourne
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/2/2
  • LocationUSA

Posted 03 May 2013 - 08:19 PM

View PostVeluarex, on 03 May 2013 - 08:13 PM, said:

You make it sound as if mages can't still global

its alot harder

edit: well not harder, just..harder

Edited by scoope, 03 May 2013 - 08:19 PM.

#160 Deadscumlord

Deadscumlord
  • Drjakethomas
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall

Posted 03 May 2013 - 08:20 PM

i mean for real. A blanket can usually kill all of a mages damage inside of deep. Unless cross CC is provided  stopping a mages burst is very simple.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: mages, hunters, all, other, classes, mongo, mad, nerf, buff, 5.3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<