• Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Ragnaros
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost 1/2/0/2/2/2/.
  • 2v2: 2246
  • 3v3: 2532

Posted 03 May 2013 - 01:06 PM

View PostHiddenstalke, on 03 May 2013 - 12:53 PM, said:

And now remember it was 2v3. Imagine what happens once it is 3v3?..

Edit: Oh yeah he did deterence i believe.
gz on managing to read the word deterrence, and ignoring the rest of my post :)

and hunters wonder why people presume they are all dumb

View PostPouncedd, on 12 June 2014 - 01:51 AM, said:

Feel free to call me an idiot because I'm a hunter or some stupid ass remark but I've actually written all this down on paper and have looked at the numbers comparatively for almost every class

View PostJontex, on 23 June 2014 - 04:48 PM, said:

I actually made an appearance at DH2014 and I met up with people from twitch who were involved with the dota 2 / cs tournies that where there, I talked about the game from my perspective as a professional player and we actually shared a lot of opinions. All I'm saying is a lot of people will be VERY surprised about the future of this game in the esport world :)

#122 Cyanne

Cyanne
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Neptulon
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Assassination
  • RBG: 768

Posted 03 May 2013 - 01:07 PM

Considering a mage is the ONLY class that can kill anything in a 5 sec stun i say that's OP. Even with 10 hour cds and all the procs in the world up you shouldn't be able to kill something in a stun. NEVER.

I don't care how much setup they need to do and how unlikely / hard is it to pull off. You should NEVER EVER be able to kill a full geared (and resi gemmed) player in a 5 second stun. That's just bad game  balancing / bad mechanics right there.

Just as tfb stacks in 5.0. The fact it happened once in a blue moon didn't mean globaling something was "ok".

And then you got some guy saying that mages aren't ott, it's just synergy!!!! just before he deeps me and kills me 100-0%. ALONE. But nah dude... i just got out-played. I could've.. or... ohh no wait, i couldn't have done anything because i was stunned 100-0%.

Edited by Cyanne, 03 May 2013 - 01:08 PM.

#123 KIA Skill

KIA Skill
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Ner'zhul
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Discipline 1/0/0/1/2/1
  • RBG: 192

Posted 03 May 2013 - 01:32 PM

View PostApsco60, on 02 May 2013 - 05:52 AM, said:

Hello how is everyone doing today? Good i hope. With the up and coming changes 5.3 is looking nicer and nicer. But there still is pestilence in the mist when it comes to balancing. Now before i divulge anymore i need to mention a few things about my class. Hunter cc was broken, this is not a qq thread but rather one adding constructive criticism. The scatter change was needed one way or another although i believe removing it from readiness would solve the problem easier. The whole dr change makes us reliant on others and their cc, a shitty way to balance. Onward to the bigger and meaner menace.

Mages now effectively HAVE as much cc as a hunter if not more. Pom poly / blanket / deep being a deadly combination. This I have no problem with at all. Assuming we are playing by the same rules. Now i don't know about you guys but what iconic class obliterates its opponents in blankets? How many times has some mongo mage blinked into the open to cs your healer, deep your partner and proceed to do science experiments on his face. The class does too much frickin' damage. The instant procs are not that crazy but, in addition to inchanters ward being the green light for a genocide it causes problems. Now i'm not going to say mages are unbeatable or any other nonsense like that but, its easy to play a 5 minute game almost perfect then your partners gets solod in a blanket. That game play is bullshit and not needed. Its bad enough that they can solo your partners in Ethiopian sized cc chains but factor in a full poly and your partner is doomed. And they have the potential to alter time Pom sheep your healer, blanket, deep him, then pom sheep again. Now good players can avoid this 100%, and if you let a mage run rampant he deserves the kill. However these stupid shatters for infinity damage need to be tuned down. Or the cc needs to be tuned. One or the other! Not both like they did to hunters because that is uncalled for but one aspect of game play must be nerfed.

In addition to mages having great cc, astronomical damage, they have good durability. Gone are the days where mages take the biggest damage. In conclusion mages need some aspect of their game play to be tuned down. Whether it be the 8 billion damage shatters, double pom poly, or durability.

My opinion? For anyone that gives two shits, inchanters ward needs to go to 20% increased damage. And maybe slightly less damage (5-10%) on instant casts in addition. Killing people 100-0 in blankets is not "working as intended" or any other bogus. But its not what I think, i'm just some random FoTM S12 hunter AMIRITE? What are your thoughts?

ROFL Hunters complaining about other classes....

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHA

Seriously, good troll.

If you're not trolling, you might want to check yourself into a hospital. You have bigger problems to worry about than world of warcraft balance.

#124 Cyanne

Cyanne
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Neptulon
  • Rampage / Saccage

Posted 03 May 2013 - 01:47 PM

View PostKIA Skill, on 03 May 2013 - 01:32 PM, said:

ROFL Hunters complaining about other classes....

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHA

Seriously, good troll.

If you're not trolling, you might want to check yourself into a hospital. You have bigger problems to worry about than world of warcraft balance.

Are you that incredibly stupid? If you refute his post based only on the icon next to hes name "you might want to check yourself into a hospital. You have bigger problems to worry about than world of warcraft balance."

If i, as a SP, complained about hunters in 5.2 would it mean hunters are ok just because i also play a very strong class?

God i wonder how some people manage to stay alive being that stupid. I mean don't they just drop dead because they forget to breathe or walk onto a crowded highway or something?

#125 Jontex

Jontex
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Elemental 0/1/0/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 1698
  • 3v3: 2620
  • RBG: 384
  • LocationSweden

Posted 03 May 2013 - 02:03 PM

View PostUnseenz, on 03 May 2013 - 11:46 AM, said:

heres an argument for you

http://www.twitch.tv...link1/c/2214494
Are you fucking stupid? They basically let them kill him hahah how is that an argument for anything, if some1 pops all their shit on u and u dont use shit for it ur obv gonna fucking drop... jesus
Posted Image

#126 Crawthz

Crawthz
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost 0/0/0/2/1/0
  • 2v2: 576
  • LocationFinland

Posted 03 May 2013 - 02:19 PM

View PostCyanne, on 03 May 2013 - 01:07 PM, said:

Considering a mage is the ONLY class that can kill anything in a 5 sec stun i say that's OP. Even with 10 hour cds and all the procs in the world up you shouldn't be able to kill something in a stun. NEVER.

What class or spec doesn't kill in a 5sec stun with full offensive gems and every cd available and target not using anything?
www.twitch.tv/crawthz - Gladiator Frostmage stream, please follow!

#127 Jayxx

Jayxx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Survival 1/0/2/2/1/0
  • RBG: 2057

Posted 03 May 2013 - 02:23 PM

plz delete, I am fairly sure I have cancer now

#128 Cyanne

Cyanne
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Neptulon
  • Rampage / Saccage

Posted 03 May 2013 - 02:38 PM

View PostCrawthz, on 03 May 2013 - 02:19 PM, said:

What class or spec doesn't kill in a 5sec stun with full offensive gems and every cd available and target not using anything?

As a hpala the only other class that can kill me in a 5 sec stun is a rogue. And that's if they get triple evis crit. thankfully they are getting nerfed next patch.

#129 Unseenz

Unseenz
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Assassination 2/1/2/2/0/2/.
  • 2v2: 1855
  • 3v3: 2305
  • 5v5: 2664
  • RBG: 2440
  • LocationSan Diego

Posted 03 May 2013 - 02:49 PM

View PostJontex, on 03 May 2013 - 02:03 PM, said:

Are you fucking stupid? They basically let them kill him hahah how is that an argument for anything, if some1 pops all their shit on u and u dont use shit for it ur obv gonna fucking drop... jesus

ok ya 2 lances and a brain freeze

youre a fuckwit. hunter goes 100-0 in like two globals...

Edited by Unseenz, 03 May 2013 - 03:10 PM.

#130 Jontex

Jontex
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Elemental 0/1/0/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 1698
  • 3v3: 2620
  • RBG: 384
  • LocationSweden

Posted 03 May 2013 - 03:13 PM

View PostUnseenz, on 03 May 2013 - 02:49 PM, said:

3 lances, 2 frostfire bolts, 1 frostbomb with mirror images and stormlash totem up.. come on man you are making this too easy, there is a vod right there..
Posted Image

#131 Braindance

Braindance
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/1/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 1638
  • 3v3: 2172
  • RBG: 576
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 03 May 2013 - 03:15 PM

View Poststalebagel, on 02 May 2013 - 11:35 PM, said:

The entire premise of this thread is retarded, a hunter complaining about a mage? Half of these whine posts ignore the main offenders as well, nether tempest and frost orb.  People who complain about deep (especially hunters learn to fucking roar of sac) are severely misinformed when it boils down to a mage's burst potential. A deep without orb is not something you should worry about, a deep with orb however, spells trouble for your team. The common denominator in a mage one shot isn't deep freeze, it's frost orb, but so many inaccurate spectators cry wolf because they have no sense to see past their han solo post jabba infiltration character debuffs.  Nether tempest is insane because it unevenly trades burst potential from frost bomb for massive amounts of constant spread pressure.  I agree that these two abilities need to be nerfed, but I have yet to see any good suggestions regarding that or better yet anyone even addressing them in the first place.
You are the mages - you know the class better than the rest. YOU come up with suggestions.

View Postjustchecking, on 10 November 2014 - 11:58 PM, said:

Going to blizzcon looking for a fight is like going to the official wow arena forums for pvp advice :)

View PostRenaissance_Man, on 31 July 2013 - 04:31 AM, said:

If I had a gun with two bullets and I was in a room with Hitler, bin Laden, and you, I would shoot you twice.

View Postsimonfra1234, on 25 August 2011 - 08:46 PM, said:

bro you got +rep'd by rapture...

#132 Numbtoes

Numbtoes
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Feral

Posted 03 May 2013 - 03:41 PM

View PostUnseenz, on 03 May 2013 - 02:49 PM, said:

4 lances and 2 brainfreeze with a frostbomb

#133 KIA Skill

KIA Skill
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Ner'zhul
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Discipline 1/0/0/1/2/1
  • RBG: 192

Posted 03 May 2013 - 03:53 PM

View PostCyanne, on 03 May 2013 - 01:47 PM, said:

Are you that incredibly stupid? If you refute his post based only on the icon next to hes name "you might want to check yourself into a hospital. You have bigger problems to worry about than world of warcraft balance."

If i, as a SP, complained about hunters in 5.2 would it mean hunters are ok just because i also play a very strong class?

God i wonder how some people manage to stay alive being that stupid. I mean don't they just drop dead because they forget to breathe or walk onto a crowded highway or something?

Those 1 time glad Eu's got to stick together.

Hunters are fine L2p, AMIRITE?

#134 fant0m8

fant0m8
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Eredar
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Marksmanship

Posted 03 May 2013 - 04:12 PM

Doesn't even cast besides a 1.5s bomb. Lmfao.
Bye again! This game isn't fun when you don't know anyone else that still plays.

#135 watchmepwn

watchmepwn
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Talnivarr
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung
  • 2v2: 2184
  • 3v3: 2880
  • 5v5: 2354

Posted 03 May 2013 - 04:22 PM

Wait, wait! Are you actually linking me an argument where a mage kills someone where he uses his cooldowns and nobody on the enemy uses theire cooldowns?

Ah no man, you got many glad titles. You must be trolling me.......... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you good man you good.

#136 DamnBlackCap

DamnBlackCap
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Eredar
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Frost

Posted 03 May 2013 - 04:31 PM

View PostDagin, on 02 May 2013 - 02:23 PM, said:

ring of frost, pom, and deep freeze need to be in the same lvl talent wise frost jaw removed from game ice ward goes where pom is for starters.

I'D even accept this, but in exchange, trololomastery of beastmast0r gets removed from the game or at least made a 3 min cd (or insignia effect removed + no reset from readiness)

Hunters crying so much about mages cause their so beloved trap got nerfed, q_q.

View PostDagin, on 02 May 2013 - 03:22 PM, said:

Read this prt about coild and then read your first statment You say deep is an integral part of a mage and shadow howl and coil are not then say coil should be baseline??? Also hunters are the only class that have to spec to get a silence. every melee has a baseline kick ever ranged dmg deal has some kind of kick or silence baseline, but I have to spec for mine so based off your integral part of class x statement shouldn't i get silence shot basline then? Not my words just drawing off your on statements.
You, as a Beastmaster, should have no silence at all, your stupid QQ is hilarious.

Edited by DamnBlackCap, 03 May 2013 - 04:38 PM.

#137 Dizzeeyo

Dizzeeyo
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Ragnaros
  • Rampage / Saccage

Posted 03 May 2013 - 04:33 PM

View Postfant0m8, on 03 May 2013 - 04:12 PM, said:

Doesn't even cast besides a 1.5s bomb. Lmfao.
continuing the im a hunter i dont read shit before i post trend i see

View Postwatchmepwn, on 03 May 2013 - 04:22 PM, said:

Wait, wait! Are you actually linking me an argument where a mage kills someone where he uses his cooldowns and nobody on the enemy uses theire cooldowns?

Ah no man, you got many glad titles. You must be trolling me.......... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you good man you good.

i dont actually think they are lol. but apparently mages are the only class that can kill an effectively afk hunter in 6 seconds :) :) :)

Edited by Dizzeeyo, 03 May 2013 - 04:34 PM.

Feel free to call me an idiot because I'm a hunter or some stupid ass remark but I've actually written all this down on paper and have looked at the numbers comparatively for almost every class

I actually made an appearance at DH2014 and I met up with people from twitch who were involved with the dota 2 / cs tournies that where there, I talked about the game from my perspective as a professional player and we actually shared a lot of opinions. All I'm saying is a lot of people will be VERY surprised about the future of this game in the esport world :)

#138 Braindance

Braindance
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/1/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 1638
  • 3v3: 2172
  • RBG: 576
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 03 May 2013 - 04:38 PM

View Postwatchmepwn, on 03 May 2013 - 04:22 PM, said:

a ) He detered at 90k.
b )He didn't cast jackshit during the kill. Like nothing at all.

Here let me show you the foolproof way yo play high lvl mage.

1) Jump around and wait for Brain Freeze
2) Use Incanter's ward
3) Use Freeze
4a) Use Alter time
4b) Use frost bomb + orb (r1 play)
5) Deep freeze
6) Apply face in keyboard and hope you hit Ice Lance x2 and Frostfire bolt as shown in instructional animation bellow
Posted Image
7) After your Alter Time ends, reapply face gently on keyboard and hope you hit Ice lance x2 and Frostfire bolt
8)
Posted Image
9) Scream on skype to show what an Alpha male you are

Edited by Braindance, 03 May 2013 - 04:39 PM.

View Postjustchecking, on 10 November 2014 - 11:58 PM, said:

Going to blizzcon looking for a fight is like going to the official wow arena forums for pvp advice :)

View PostRenaissance_Man, on 31 July 2013 - 04:31 AM, said:

If I had a gun with two bullets and I was in a room with Hitler, bin Laden, and you, I would shoot you twice.

View Postsimonfra1234, on 25 August 2011 - 08:46 PM, said:

bro you got +rep'd by rapture...

#139 Cyanne

Cyanne
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Neptulon
  • Rampage / Saccage

Posted 03 May 2013 - 04:42 PM

View PostKIA Skill, on 03 May 2013 - 03:53 PM, said:

Those 1 time glad Eu's got to stick together.

Hunters are fine L2p, AMIRITE?

Omg you really ARE that stupid :(

In a thread discussing mages you complain about somebody playing hunter (why?) and then "Hunters are fine L2p, AMIRITE?".

Wtf are you thinking? Are you even thinking? Did you even read the OP? Or the thread title? Do you even know how to read?
Let me sum it up for you  maybe, and just maybe, you get a clue:

"Mages do retarded amount of burst!"
"LOLOLOL hunter lolo!!11oneone, lolol eu"

Do you see any connection between the topic at hand and your posts? Because i sure can't.

Edited by Cyanne, 03 May 2013 - 04:43 PM.

#140 Dizzeeyo

Dizzeeyo
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Ragnaros
  • Rampage / Saccage

Posted 03 May 2013 - 04:45 PM

View PostBraindance, on 03 May 2013 - 04:38 PM, said:

Here let me show you the foolproof way yo play high lvl mage.

1) Jump around and wait for Brain Freeze
2) Use Incanter's ward
3) Use Freeze
4a) Use Alter time
4b) Use frost bomb + orb (r1 play)
5) Deep freeze
6) Apply face in keyboard and hope you hit Ice Lance x2 and Frostfire bolt as shown in instructional animation bellow
Posted Image
7) After your Alter Time ends, reapply face gently on keyboard and hope you hit Ice lance x2 and Frostfire bolt
8)
Posted Image
9) Scream on skype to show what an Alpha male you are
alter time has to be after the frostbomb explodes if you want to get two brainfreeze procs from it ;)

Edited by Dizzeeyo, 03 May 2013 - 04:46 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: mages, hunters, all, other, classes, mongo, mad, nerf, buff, 5.3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<