arnsa
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Destruction 0/2/2/2/2/0

Posted 01 May 2013 - 04:25 PM

Hi,

I've downloaded and installed InterruptBar addon but I totally don't get it how it works. There are just some random images with CDs showing up sometimes. Srsly, how does it work?

#2 Persephones

Persephones
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Argent Dawn
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Affliction 0/0/1/2/0/1
  • RBG: 2123
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 01 May 2013 - 05:32 PM

You can either make it so it will show the images of the different interrupts, or hide them until one is used. Basically a timer will be shown when the enemy has used that interrupt, and once it reaches 0 the target will have it ready again. It gives you a time window of when you don't have to worry about being interrupted.

View PostBraindance, on 22 June 2013 - 07:05 AM, said:

The current season is at a very good spot balance-wise. There is a comp variety that hasn't been seen in the game since s8.

#3 arnsa

arnsa
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Destruction 0/2/2/2/2/0

Posted 01 May 2013 - 06:12 PM

View PostPersephones, on 01 May 2013 - 05:32 PM, said:

You can either make it so it will show the images of the different interrupts, or hide them until one is used. Basically a timer will be shown when the enemy has used that interrupt, and once it reaches 0 the target will have it ready again. It gives you a time window of when you don't have to worry about being interrupted.

There are like 8 images, how do I know how many interrupts does the enemy have? And the CDs are of which one enemy? The one I'm focusing atm?

#4 Vadrak

Vadrak
  • Premium
  • Curse Premium

Posted 03 May 2013 - 08:38 PM

View Postarnsa, on 01 May 2013 - 06:12 PM, said:

There are like 8 images, how do I know how many interrupts does the enemy have? And the CDs are of which one enemy? The one I'm focusing atm?

I think InterruptBar reads an unfiltered version of the combat log. So it will simply trigger the cooldown every time one of those 8 spells was casted by any enemy unit that is in your sight range.

why would u ever cast holy fire instead of mindspike?

i like shooting thunderbolts from the sky at my enemies just like my pikachu
Twitter: @VadrakAL

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<