• Vengeance
  • Talents: Frost 1/0/0/2/1/2
  • 2v2: 2298
  • 3v3: 2487
  • 5v5: 2547
  • RBG: 2234

Posted 28 April 2013 - 11:30 PM

View PostPouncedd, on 28 April 2013 - 11:10 PM, said:

Lol this is so wrong on so many levels. Trap/Scatter on a 30 sec CD vs a Mage using Poly on every soul of the enemy team without a CD and then they nerf our CC?

They should put a 10 Sec CD on polly fuck this.

yea cuz theres no los / interrupts in this game

Hunter cc is way too powerful right now and its all instant and pretty much unpreventable if the hunter is smart about how he traps and takes advantage of disengage root / knockback trap

Edited by Sicktrix1, 28 April 2013 - 11:32 PM.

#82 Jeffisnumberone

Jeffisnumberone
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Restoration 0/2/2/1/0/0
  • RBG: 960
  • LocationRwanda

Posted 28 April 2013 - 11:43 PM

View PostKettu, on 28 April 2013 - 05:41 PM, said:

Beastial wrath should be reverted to what it was in s6 - when the game was somewhat "balanced".

-Not resetable by readiness
-Not usable in cc
-Gives you and your pet a 8-10sec immunity to cc
-2minute CD

This would be a good change for overall arena balance, and it'd promote the core playstyle of BM hunters. It'd also remove the problem of hunters having "3 pvp trinkets".
Agreed, I think they need to look at symbiosis and what it gives to resto druids. A healer getting iceblock from a mage creates too much synergy. The gods that run a comp need to be stopped.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#83 elorahnahimi

elorahnahimi
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Shattered Hand
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Affliction
  • RBG: 2469

Posted 29 April 2013 - 01:12 AM

not sure if i agree with this nerf, but something needed to be done with hunter cc chains, they were getting out of hand.
What this game really needs is a Duelist mount. It can be the same model as the Gladiator mount, but maybe have a gimpy leg and only be able to fly around in circles. I'd still ride it.

#84 Numbtoes

Numbtoes
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Feral

Posted 29 April 2013 - 01:17 AM

This isn't necessarily a bad change, but I don't think it was the right one. A nerf to pet cc and 1 min bw trinket would stop all the hunter complaints.

#85 Zong

Zong
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Frostmourne
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Restoration

Posted 29 April 2013 - 01:44 AM

Should make Web Wrap share DR with trap and remove the CC break from BW.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#86 Pouncedd

Pouncedd
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Survival 0/0/2/2/1/0
  • 2v2: 2027
  • 3v3: 2831
  • 5v5: 1534
  • RBG: 192
  • LocationOhio

Posted 29 April 2013 - 01:45 AM

View PostSicktrix1, on 28 April 2013 - 11:30 PM, said:

yea cuz theres no los / interrupts in this game

Hunter cc is way too powerful right now and its all instant and pretty much unpreventable if the hunter is smart about how he traps and takes advantage of disengage root / knockback trap

Stupidest post I have seen ever. An equally skilled hunter to a mage cant chain CC like a mage can especially with the comps mages play.

One full polly on a dps + a fear on a healer so there's no dispel and a mage can sit there and just polly untill the target is DR immune using instants like ice lance and such in between. I cant sit there as a hunter and keep trapping you over and over again?

I cant eat a poly as a hunter and I bet you'd like to say "You can silence it though" Well no shit but you can also stun / disarm / disorient / silence me while I have trap launcher up after I use scatter to stop me from using my trap ability.

If blizzard actually makes this change then CDs need to be put on Polly / fear nothing like a 30 second cd like our trap that would just be to much but I think the special wizards should get a 1/3 of what hunters have to deal with.

Edited by Pouncedd, 29 April 2013 - 01:47 AM.

Twitch.tv/pounced for my stream

#87 Numbtoes

Numbtoes
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike

Posted 29 April 2013 - 01:51 AM

View PostPouncedd, on 29 April 2013 - 01:45 AM, said:

Stupidest post I have seen ever. An equally skilled hunter to a mage cant chain CC like a mage can especially with the comps mages play.

One full polly on a dps + a fear on a healer so there's no dispel and a mage can sit there and just polly untill the target is DR immune using instants like ice lance and such in between. I cant sit there as a hunter and keep trapping you over and over again?

I cant eat a poly as a hunter and I bet you'd like to say "You can silence it though" Well no shit but you can also stun / disarm / disorient / silence me while I have trap launcher up after I use scatter to stop me from using my trap ability.

If blizzard actually makes this change then CDs need to be put on Polly / fear nothing like a 30 second cd like our trap that would just be to much but I think the special wizards should get a 1/3 of what hunters have to deal with.
I think you are really biased and wrong.

#88 Pouncedd

Pouncedd
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Survival 0/0/2/2/1/0
  • 2v2: 2027
  • 3v3: 2831
  • 5v5: 1534
  • RBG: 192
  • LocationOhio

Posted 29 April 2013 - 01:53 AM

View PostNumbtoes, on 29 April 2013 - 01:51 AM, said:

I think you are really biased and wrong.

Biased how? Put it down on paper its been this way for ever. It's gotten better compared to WOTLK where polly was under a second to cast and they both bring their own strengths and weaknesses and are balanced CURRENTLY but scatter trap is a staple of hunter CC and to take away from that and not take away from other CC's that serve the same purpose/Duration is unfair.

Edit: I agree with most of the other hunters in here. Get rid of / Nerf our pet CC

I just want to play my hunter as MM and not using a downy pet going big red all day.

Edited by Pouncedd, 29 April 2013 - 01:54 AM.

Twitch.tv/pounced for my stream

#89 KPul

KPul
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Shadowmoon
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Combat 1/2/2/1/0/1
  • 2v2: 2365
  • 3v3: 2741
  • 5v5: 1949
  • RBG: 2288

Posted 29 April 2013 - 01:59 AM

I dont mind this change at all.  If you hunters out there want something to compare it to, to understand how OP it is, Imagine if rogues gouge didn't share a DR with sap,  i think that is about on par with scatter trap on live.

Remember mages deeping into a RoF?  unavoidable CC that lasted for like 12 seconds?  Granted RoF was an AoE CC but still unavoidable instant cast CC chains that last for more than 10 seconds coming out of a single character should be nerfed.  

I know the next exact response is someone is gonna look at my rogue logo and say "lol sap > blind for 16 seconds, you should look in a mirror"  If trap was a 2 minute cd like blind then I could see that as an arguement, also saps arent as reliable as there are so many ways to get / stay in combat.

Good Changes +rep holinka
Posted Image   Posted Image

#90 KPul

KPul
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Shadowmoon
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Combat 1/2/2/1/0/1
  • 2v2: 2365
  • 3v3: 2741
  • 5v5: 1949
  • RBG: 2288

Posted 29 April 2013 - 02:01 AM

edit: double post :(

Edited by KPul, 29 April 2013 - 02:01 AM.

Posted Image   Posted Image

#91 Numbtoes

Numbtoes
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike

Posted 29 April 2013 - 02:10 AM

View PostPouncedd, on 29 April 2013 - 01:53 AM, said:

Biased how? Put it down on paper its been this way for ever. It's gotten better compared to WOTLK where polly was under a second to cast and they both bring their own strengths and weaknesses and are balanced CURRENTLY but scatter trap is a staple of hunter CC and to take away from that and not take away from other CC's that serve the same purpose/Duration is unfair.

Edit: I agree with most of the other hunters in here. Get rid of / Nerf our pet CC

I just want to play my hunter as MM and not using a downy pet going big red all day.
I wasn't saying you were biased based on your thoughts on the scatter trap change. I agree that this is the wrong way to nerf hunter cc. I think a nerf to BM trinket and pet cc would be better. I thought you were biased because you compared hunter and mage/warlock cc, and proposed that those should be nerfed as well if they nerf hunter cc.

#92 Dagin

Dagin
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Lightninghoof
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 1/0/0/2/1/0
  • RBG: 2049
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 29 April 2013 - 02:50 AM

View PostKPul, on 29 April 2013 - 01:59 AM, said:

Imagine if rogues gouge didn't share a DR with sap,  

Remember mages deeping into a RoF?  unavoidable CC that lasted for like 12 seconds?  Granted RoF was an AoE CC but still unavoidable instant cast CC chains that last for more than 10 seconds coming out of a single character should be nerfed.  

Imagine if you had to sap a target inorder to gouge it that is what scatter is like for us. Or deep a target inorder to poly like everytime. Not saying I agree or disagree with what is on ptr just saying this based off what you have typed.
Signature removed
"Too Big"- Nerd Vexo
Sorry guys too big
Dale
http://www.youtube.c...h?v=m-gVxKrzb4g
Posted Image

#93 varellz

varellz
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Assassination 2/2/1/2/0/0
  • 2v2: 2128
  • 3v3: 2445
  • RBG: 1717
  • LocationGermany

Posted 29 April 2013 - 03:10 AM

i cannot undestand why hunters are crying when there cc chain is retarded as fuck.
it has nothing to do with other classes. hunter is not the only class which needs nerfs but its ONE of them so stop crying ffs

#94 amaixliu

amaixliu
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Combat 2/2/1/1/0/2

Posted 29 April 2013 - 03:37 AM

View PostKPul, on 29 April 2013 - 01:59 AM, said:

I dont mind this change at all.  If you hunters out there want something to compare it to, to understand how OP it is, Imagine if rogues gouge didn't share a DR with sap,  i think that is about on par with scatter trap on live.
no

not comparable at all, please stop

#95 Pawzz

Pawzz
  • Content Editors
  • Curse Premium
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Beast Mastery
  • LocationAustria

Posted 29 April 2013 - 03:55 AM

Jesus nerf the stupid pet stuns and not scatter... oh blizzard

#96 Pawzz

Pawzz
  • Content Editors
  • Curse Premium
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Beast Mastery
  • LocationAustria

Posted 29 April 2013 - 03:56 AM

View Postvarellol, on 29 April 2013 - 03:10 AM, said:

i cannot undestand why hunters are crying when there cc chain is retarded as fuck.
it has nothing to do with other classes. hunter is not the only class which needs nerfs but its ONE of them so stop crying ffs
Idd, just like rogues and mages need cc nerfs aswell.
But they are nerfing hunters the wrong way... again

#97 elorahnahimi

elorahnahimi
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Shattered Hand
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Affliction
  • RBG: 2469

Posted 29 April 2013 - 04:22 AM

View PostPawzz, on 29 April 2013 - 03:56 AM, said:

Idd, just like rogues and mages need cc nerfs aswell.
But they are nerfing hunters the wrong way... again

while both of those classes also need cc nerfs, (much less so mages) i think people are just really annoyed with hunters, it isn't fun going from one instant cc to another for 25 seconds while the hunter cleave zergs your partner down.
What this game really needs is a Duelist mount. It can be the same model as the Gladiator mount, but maybe have a gimpy leg and only be able to fly around in circles. I'd still ride it.

#98 crazieh

crazieh
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Shadow 1/1/0/1/2/1
  • 2v2: 2038
  • 3v3: 2593
  • RBG: 2173

Posted 29 April 2013 - 05:13 AM

holy fuck this is good

#99 Violatrix

Violatrix
  • Junkies
  • Curse Premium
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Holy 0/1/1/2/2/0
  • RBG: 1130
  • LocationLos Angeles, California, USA

Posted 29 April 2013 - 05:35 AM

View Postcrazieh, on 29 April 2013 - 05:13 AM, said:

holy fuck this is good

Yeah, I jumped up and did a little dance when I read the news.  :)
Lightweight Chastise CD tracker:

http://www.curse.com...ixchastisetimer

#100 stalebagel

stalebagel
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Frost 0/0/0/2/0/2
  • 2v2: 192
  • 3v3: 2091

Posted 29 April 2013 - 06:46 AM