Phaelle
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Survival

Posted 29 April 2013 - 10:01 PM

http://us.battle.net...ic/8728113672#1

I made this if anyone wishes to add, bump, thumbs-up, or flame.

#163 Mattadoro

Mattadoro
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 0/1/2/2/1/0
  • 2v2: 2260
  • 3v3: 2754
  • 5v5: 1913
  • RBG: 576
  • LocationGAINSville, The Gym

Posted 29 April 2013 - 10:07 PM

not gonna bump it seeing as how you have suggested what blizz has done wrong all these times. Instead of changing a couple things and seeing how it plays out you suggest changing 6 things instantly. bm doesnt break hunter out and also doesnt reset on readiness i agree with one sure but not both.

also they coudlve had no dr's and just made freeze trap 6 seconds and keep it on dr with sap poly etcetera.

your post looks like what they did with the warrior class  give them everything and they are over the top then make them terrible instead of tweaking one or two things

Edited by Mattadoro, 29 April 2013 - 10:08 PM.

Posted Image

#164 kannetixx

kannetixx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Fire
  • RBG: 768
  • LocationFlorida yee

Posted 29 April 2013 - 10:08 PM

bunch of hunter hipsters in here

"i played MM before it was cool man.."
US-Kel'Thuzad - Kannetix

http://www.anook.com/kannetix

www.twitch.tv/kannetix - Gladiator Mage Stream follow me and see when i go live!

#165 Pawzz

Pawzz
  • Content Editors
  • Curse Premium
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Beast Mastery
  • LocationAustria

Posted 29 April 2013 - 10:12 PM

View PostMattadoro, on 29 April 2013 - 08:49 PM, said:

so many hunters pretending they love mm or that theyve played mm the whole time...   only true mm's ive seen around are dice tony and benji

its like when ppl call bieber gay to a group of friends then bump it in the car on the way home

I play a god spec where my pet does most of the work for me but atleast i admit it
I just like being able to not sit in deep every 30 seconds.

#166 Phaelle

Phaelle
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn

Posted 29 April 2013 - 10:15 PM

View PostMattadoro, on 29 April 2013 - 10:07 PM, said:

not gonna bump it seeing as how you have suggested what blizz has done wrong all these times. Instead of changing a couple things and seeing how it plays out you suggest changing 6 things instantly. bm doesnt break hunter out and also doesnt reset on readiness i agree with one sure but not both.

also they coudlve had no dr's and just made freeze trap 6 seconds and keep it on dr with sap poly etcetera.

your post looks like what they did with the warrior class  give them everything and they are over the top then make them terrible instead of tweaking one or two things

I could certainly agree with that so I ammended the steps to do one or the other. I don't see why you have to boycott or refuse to participate in my post. Seems like a poor attitude and helps nothing. It helps more if the hunter community can actively discuss and agree on things to suggest to Holinka as he seems to be more open to suggestion than any other developer in PvP history.

Edited by Phaelle, 29 April 2013 - 10:16 PM.

#167 Mattadoro

Mattadoro
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn

Posted 29 April 2013 - 10:16 PM

View PostPawzz, on 29 April 2013 - 10:12 PM, said:

I just like being able to not sit in deep every 30 seconds.

i agree, i also like winning and i enjoy bm.

I also played an ele shaman last season so i feel the feels of classes complaining..
Posted Image

#168 Mattadoro

Mattadoro
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn

Posted 29 April 2013 - 10:20 PM

View PostPhaelle, on 29 April 2013 - 10:15 PM, said:

I could certainly agree with that so I ammended the steps to do one or the other. I don't see why you have to boycott or refuse to participate in my post. Seems like a poor attitude and helps nothing. It helps more if the hunter community can actively discuss and agree on things to suggest to Holinka as he seems to be more open to suggestion than any other developer in PvP history.

i play and enjoy bm not gonna bump a thread that would hurt my spec or class even if it's what the game needs to be more balanced

i like that your aiming for balance, im going to remain selfish srry m8!
Posted Image

#169 amaixliu

amaixliu
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Combat 2/2/1/1/0/2

Posted 29 April 2013 - 10:24 PM

View PostMattadoro, on 29 April 2013 - 09:19 PM, said:

dont want to point ppl out but i know for a fact theres some beastcleave champions trying to fit in with the marksman hipsters.. I'm not saying its everyone  its just funny when youve been on this site for a while and you know what ppl ran to get what titles and achievements they have
alright, i get you

View Postfrigidclam, on 29 April 2013 - 09:55 PM, said:

I also don't understand all these tough guy MM hunters who thinks pressing chimera shot instead of kill command makes them "super skilled" and bm is "mongolid". I think most of you play MM do so just to have a reason to cry if you can't get high rantings.
hunters in general are a lot more mongoloid than they were in cata, and i didn't say MM is a super skilled spec. have you ever played a hunter? i don't think you'd be so confused as to why most hunters prefer MM to BM if you did.

#170 kannetixx

kannetixx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Fire
  • LocationFlorida yee

Posted 29 April 2013 - 10:25 PM

i dont get why hunters would want to play anything else?

BM is really really good i just dont get why you would change it up outside of you're bored and want to just mess around and have fun.

it would be like a mage playing arcane over fire or frost because its just fun and you want to do something different

Play to win - does not matter what others think if it works then do it.
US-Kel'Thuzad - Kannetix

http://www.anook.com/kannetix

www.twitch.tv/kannetix - Gladiator Mage Stream follow me and see when i go live!

#171 Phaelle

Phaelle
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn

Posted 29 April 2013 - 10:27 PM

View PostMattadoro, on 29 April 2013 - 10:20 PM, said:

i play and enjoy bm not gonna bump a thread that would hurt my spec or class even if it's what the game needs to be more balanced

i like that your aiming for balance, im going to remain selfish srry m8!

haha very understandable. I do thank you for the feedback though as already a lot of people in the thread feel the same way.

Will continue changing things in the OP. I feel like if a large percentage of hunters come forth with some changes and can collectively agree on it, that Holinka will likely be swayed from his current course of action.

#172 Pidgeotto

Pidgeotto
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Garrosh
  • Emberstorm
  • Talents: Marksmanship 2/0/2/2/1/1

Posted 29 April 2013 - 10:27 PM

View PostMattadoro, on 29 April 2013 - 10:07 PM, said:

I actually like that idea of trap for 6 sec no dr
hi

#173 Zong

Zong
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Frostmourne
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Restoration

Posted 29 April 2013 - 10:38 PM

View PostBraindeadly, on 29 April 2013 - 04:04 PM, said:

good luck getting a trap out of a scatter shot vs teams with hands

If it wasn't clear, I meant instead. Obviously if they have it DR with stun and removed BW CC break then scatter will not need to share DR(which needlessly nerfs other hunter specs)
Posted ImagePosted Image

#174 Pawzz

Pawzz
  • Content Editors
  • Curse Premium
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Beast Mastery
  • LocationAustria

Posted 29 April 2013 - 10:39 PM

I must admit, I like the fact my pet can 2 shot a turtling mage on dalaran :(

#175 Redboww

Redboww
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Marksmanship 2/0/2/0/0/.

Posted 30 April 2013 - 12:17 AM

Wow blizzard. If this is real, dumb nerf. It actually isnt even much of a nerf, just makes gameplay more annoying. Fix the BM double trinkets, dont nerf all the other specs.

#176 Filthpig

Filthpig
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Enhancement 0/2/0/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 1605
  • 3v3: 2448
  • 5v5: 288
  • RBG: 1945

Posted 30 April 2013 - 01:04 AM

View Postkannetixx, on 29 April 2013 - 10:25 PM, said:

i dont get why hunters would want to play anything else?

BM is really really good i just dont get why you would change it up outside of you're bored and want to just mess around and have fun.

it would be like a mage playing arcane over fire or frost because its just fun and you want to do something different

Play to win - does not matter what others think if it works then do it.

By this logic, never play anything that's fun unless you always win doing it. Have you ever thought that maybe playing marks is a lot more fun and rewarding to play than BM? OH YOU LIKE PLAYING SHAMAN BUT YOU ONLY PLAY TO WIN... BETTER PLAY RESTO.

#177 Improve

Improve
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Burning Blade
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Restoration 0/2/0/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 1737
  • 3v3: 2315
  • 5v5: 2648

Posted 30 April 2013 - 01:12 AM

remove silencing shot next

Posted Image

#178 Marshmellow

Marshmellow
  • Premium Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-The Forgotten Coast
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents: Windwalker 1/0/2/2/0/0
  • 2v2: 2140
  • 3v3: 2447
  • RBG: 960

Posted 30 April 2013 - 01:14 AM

Bring back TNT stun WOO
Posted Image

#179 Djandawg

Djandawg
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Genjuros
  • Raserei / Frenzy
  • Talents: Shadow

Posted 30 April 2013 - 01:37 AM

Hunter is the best partner for any melee class.(maybe with the debatable exception of RPS)
It is the best dps choice for any priest / paladin healer comp.
Overall hunter is one of the most broken dps classes, if not the most broken.
Why do people still qq about MM not being good or nerfs hurting MM? WTF is that?
I mean is playing BM a huge different like most classes being forced to play melee instead of caster or DPS instead of healer  to be viable in arena? Because that's what happened to most hybrid classes through expansions. People had to swap between healer and dps to continue playing their toon in arena. I don't know how you guys define playstyle but it should not be too painful to have extrra trinkets, amazing damage and better cc. Do people really need this stuff pointed out, don't you guys already know?
I am not sure if hunter community is full of retards or they are just brilliant at avoiding nerfs with their unending qq about irrelevant second spec.

Edited by Djandawg, 30 April 2013 - 01:46 AM.

#180 Cocoapuffs

Cocoapuffs
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Cenarius
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents: Marksmanship 1/1/1/2/1/0
  • 2v2: 1497
  • 3v3: 2126
  • RBG: 960

Posted 30 April 2013 - 01:50 AM

View PostDjandawg, on 30 April 2013 - 01:37 AM, said:

Hunter is the best partner for any melee class.(maybe with the debatable exception of RPS)
It is the best dps choice for any priest / paladin healer comp.
Overall hunter is one of the most broken dps classes, if not the most broken.
Why do people still qq about MM not being good or nerfs hurting MM? WTF is that?
I mean is playing BM a huge different like most classes being forced to play melee instead of caster or DPS instead of healer  to be viable in arena? Because that's what happened to most hybrid classes through expansions. People had to swap between healer and dps to continue playing their toon in arena. I don't know how you guys define playstyle but it should not be too painful to have extrra trinkets, amazing damage and better cc. Do people really need this stuff pointed out, don't you guys already know?
I am not sure if hunter community is full of retards or they are just brilliant at avoiding nerfs with their unending qq about irrelevant second spec.
It hurts MM more because you have to wait a minute before you can get a full trap rather than ~30 seconds (which is the CD of trap)

~As for you bringing up how you have no clue why hunters complain about being BM. Nobody likes having to rely on their pet to get their damage out. Yes it's nice being able to keep damage out while being pillared but the second your pet is rooted or cc'd in any way and you have no outs for your pet there goes all of your damage and now your cc will be gone as well. I can only speak for myself but I would much rather prefer all of my damage and cc coming from me, not my pet. Nobody should have to be gimped by not only from being cc'd themselves but also having to worry about their pet as well making BM much more annoying to play than MM at times.

Edited by Cocoapuffs, 30 April 2013 - 01:55 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<