• Humanclass_name
  • EU-Neptulon
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Assassination
  • RBG: 768

Posted 29 April 2013 - 07:30 PM

View PostPidgeotto, on 29 April 2013 - 07:24 PM, said:

Holinka@holinka42m
@MikeAltamirano @fmccloud No I meant it's available to all specs through talents
We dont get silence shot.
Well looks like i can only play BM now, since MM and SV are even more unviable. great game.
The stupidity of WoW devs never ceases to amaze me. Why they dont dr pet stun unstead is beyond me

Yes god damn it!! You are totally right! It seems i can only play sub since combat is even more unviable!
Are you for real? I mean hunters (you know, the CLASS) seem to remain strong after the patch, even more so with the spriests nerfs, and you are crying because you can't play a SPECIFIC spec?

#142 Aoedin

Aoedin
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Holy

Posted 29 April 2013 - 07:40 PM

I welcome this scatter shot change. It promotes coordinated play with your teammates instead of 100% cc. I currently play with a hunter in 3s right now so it will probably affect us a tiny bit, if any at all.

#143 TheGosuStandard

TheGosuStandard
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Marksmanship 1/1/1/2/1/0
  • 2v2: 1710
  • 3v3: 2023
  • 5v5: 2266
  • RBG: 2003

Posted 29 April 2013 - 07:42 PM

View PostCyanne, on 29 April 2013 - 07:30 PM, said:

Yes god damn it!! You are totally right! It seems i can only play sub since combat is even more unviable!
Are you for real? I mean hunters (you know, the CLASS) seem to remain strong after the patch, even more so with the spriests nerfs, and you are crying because you can't play a SPECIFIC spec?

Perhaps it's because most hunters would prefer playing MM and not rely on pet AI so much. Hunters were the only class to get their pvp specs switched from previous expansions.

#144 Pidgeotto

Pidgeotto
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Garrosh
  • Emberstorm
  • Talents: Marksmanship 2/0/2/2/1/1

Posted 29 April 2013 - 07:44 PM

in what world Do you think having to rely on a  pet AI could be fun? So yes im crying because they do an attempted nerf to BM, Which hardly effects BM but hurts SV/MM severely.
hi

#145 Celaurthor

Celaurthor
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Bloodscalp
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Mistweaver 1/0/2/2/2/2/.
  • 2v2: 1769
  • 3v3: 2752
  • 5v5: 960
  • RBG: 2268

Posted 29 April 2013 - 07:45 PM

So if they are doing this with scatter shot then freezing arrow should be a targeted shot now instead of having to shoot it at the ground. Trapping orc shamans is going to be a pain in the ass.

#146 amaixliu

amaixliu
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Combat 2/2/1/1/0/2

Posted 29 April 2013 - 07:46 PM

we're crying because the spec we're forced to play is one of, if not the most mongoloid mouthbreather spec in the game

only a couple small changes that wouldn't even really affect PVE, like limiting BW's cc break to the pet only, or only to certain types of cc like zerker rage and ibf, would've pushed BM out and made MM a lot more attractive to play

#147 augiddin

augiddin
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Turalyon
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Windwalker 1/0/2/2/0/0
  • 2v2: 1724
  • 3v3: 2352
  • 5v5: 1152
  • RBG: 1915

Posted 29 April 2013 - 07:47 PM

View PostTheGosuStandard, on 29 April 2013 - 07:42 PM, said:

Perhaps it's because most hunters would prefer playing MM and not rely on pet AI so much. Hunters were the only class to get their pvp specs switched from previous expansions.
some classes are still struggling to be viable with any spec (warlocks/warriors) so i don't think buffing mm is a high priority when hunters have a strong alternative already.

#148 amaixliu

amaixliu
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike

Posted 29 April 2013 - 07:55 PM

View Postaugiddin, on 29 April 2013 - 07:47 PM, said:

some classes are still struggling to be viable with any spec (warlocks/warriors) so i don't think buffing mm is a high priority when hunters have a strong alternative already.
MM doesn't need buffs. BM just needs nerfs that don't affect the other two specs, and this nerf is HURTING the other two specs far more than for BM

#149 Conviqx

Conviqx
  • Conviq
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/2/2/0/0/1
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 29 April 2013 - 08:02 PM

How can u complain about a hunter spec. There is no difference in any of the specs

-all your dmg is instant (with bm mostly from your pet, surv and mm mostly bow)
-all specs have the pet cc ability (web wrap etc)
-every spec has prep
-every spec has exactly the same cc (expect for intimidation, which is mediocre anyway)

explain to me how dmg coming from your pet is worse than dmg coming from your bow, with a brain and a bit of pet control (which u also need as MM and surv), pet dmg sounds far superior than bow dmg (which can be los'd) while pets chase u till the end of the world critting people for a shitload when u are out of los.

if all these tears are about dmg not coming out of your cool looking bow but instead comes from your pet, seriously wtf

different playstyle, what a joke

how is BM less mongoloid than MM, ow w8, it does less dmg (= less mongoloid ofc) XD
http://www.twitch.tv/conviq

Dost Thou Even Hoist?

#150 Cyanne

Cyanne
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Neptulon
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Assassination
  • RBG: 768

Posted 29 April 2013 - 08:02 PM

View PostTheGosuStandard, on 29 April 2013 - 07:42 PM, said:

Rogues had to go through an entire expansion with muti being the only "viable" spec. And that's w/o mentioning some classes which had sub-par specs for expansions now. (boomkins, ele, fury even if we're taking this route)

Like i said i can see why you would complain about BM in previous expansions, but now? it has all the tools any of the other specs have. And due to the new blink strike welcome to 100% uptime and no problem with "pet AI".

#151 augiddin

augiddin
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Turalyon
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Windwalker 1/0/2/2/0/0
  • 2v2: 1724
  • 3v3: 2352
  • 5v5: 1152
  • RBG: 1915

Posted 29 April 2013 - 08:05 PM

View Postamaixliu, on 29 April 2013 - 07:55 PM, said:

MM doesn't need buffs. BM just needs nerfs that don't affect the other two specs, and this nerf is HURTING the other two specs far more than for BM
Hunter cc needed nerfs for all specs. I think readiness should have taken the hit though, imagine if rogues could prep blind and mages could snap deep again and PoM because thats basically what readiness is atm. All I was saying is while the nerf could have been handled better I think changing around hunters enough to make mm more attracitve then bm would require more then a simple BW nerf and that it would be easier for them to just try to balance bm and then worry about the other classes then continue to change around hunters when they have a viable option.

#152 amaixliu

amaixliu
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike

Posted 29 April 2013 - 08:08 PM

View PostConviqx, on 29 April 2013 - 08:02 PM, said:

pet dmg sounds far superior than bow dmg (which can be los'd) while pets chase u till the end of the world critting people for a shitload when u are out of los.
uh... yes that's exactly why BM is so mongoloid

you also forgot about bestial wrath, which breaks all CC, which is huge

#153 Mattadoro

Mattadoro
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 0/2/2/2/1/2/2
  • 2v2: 2336
  • 3v3: 2754
  • 5v5: 1913
  • RBG: 576
  • LocationGAINSville, The Gym

Posted 29 April 2013 - 08:49 PM

so many hunters pretending they love mm or that theyve played mm the whole time...   only true mm's ive seen around are dice tony and benji

its like when ppl call bieber gay to a group of friends then bump it in the car on the way home

I play a god spec where my pet does most of the work for me but atleast i admit it
Posted Image

#154 amaixliu

amaixliu
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike

Posted 29 April 2013 - 09:01 PM

who's pretending they've played MM the entire time?

and how are people pretending to love MM? you can love MM and want it to come back but play BM because it is simply better at the same time

#155 Sabyth

Sabyth
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Uldaman
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Arms

Posted 29 April 2013 - 09:14 PM

http://www.sirlin.ne...ates-guide.html

#156 Jokerplex

Jokerplex
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Marksmanship 2/0/0/2/1/1

Posted 29 April 2013 - 09:14 PM

Well, ive always played MM, Ive played BM for about a totla of 1hr this season.

I just prefer the MM playstyle.

#157 ernest

ernest
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Bleeding Hollow
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 1/0/1/2/1/1
  • RBG: 1634

Posted 29 April 2013 - 09:17 PM

View PostMattadoro, on 29 April 2013 - 08:49 PM, said:

so many hunters pretending they love mm or that theyve played mm the whole time...   only true mm's ive seen around are dice tony and benji

its like when ppl call bieber gay to a group of friends then bump it in the car on the way home

I play a god spec where my pet does most of the work for me but atleast i admit it

i've played mm the whole time. got 2300 with it last week playing monk/disc/hunter. this is a stupid change for marksman hunters and affects them is the most negative way out of all the specs.
Hunters, least represented for 4 seasons.  Average for one.  Here comes the 5th at the bottom, and we're worse than ever.

Blizz sure learns fast.

Posted Image

#158 Mattadoro

Mattadoro
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 0/2/2/2/1/2/2
  • 2v2: 2336
  • 3v3: 2754
  • 5v5: 1913
  • RBG: 576
  • LocationGAINSville, The Gym

Posted 29 April 2013 - 09:19 PM

View Postamaixliu, on 29 April 2013 - 09:01 PM, said:

who's pretending they've played MM the entire time?

and how are people pretending to love MM? you can love MM and want it to come back but play BM because it is simply better at the same time

dont want to point ppl out but i know for a fact theres some beastcleave champions trying to fit in with the marksman hipsters.. I'm not saying its everyone  its just funny when youve been on this site for a while and you know what ppl ran to get what titles and achievements they have
Posted Image

#159 Dagin

Dagin
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Lightninghoof
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 1/0/0/2/1/0
  • RBG: 2049
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 29 April 2013 - 09:31 PM

With the change to blink strike and being able to bw with pet not in los and yor trinket also getting pet out of cc I think beast might not be totally frustrating to play. regardless if you think it is stupid or w/e I don't enjoy playing it because of relying on pet more with all said changes above this might not be a cluster.
Signature removed
"Too Big"- Nerd Vexo
Sorry guys too big
Dale
http://www.youtube.c...h?v=m-gVxKrzb4g
Posted Image

#160 frigidclam

frigidclam
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Uldum
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Arms

Posted 29 April 2013 - 09:55 PM

Terrible change. This just helps shammy healers even more since they are orc w/meta and you can't disengage net them into trap cause they will just drop a grounding once you launch the trap. This also just lowers the skillcap of the class. No more baiting an intervene or shadowstep or wild charge etc. with scatter. Getting rid of pet CC or just making pet cc dr with trap would of been loads better.

I also don't understand all these tough guy MM hunters who thinks pressing chimera shot instead of kill command makes them "super skilled" and bm is "mongolid". I think most of you play MM do so just to have a reason to cry if you can't get high rantings.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<