• Curse Sites
Help

TidyPlates -- DR Support

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Th1rt33n

Th1rt33n

Posted 27 April 2013 - 02:46 AM

Is there a way to get TidyPlates to track DRs on the nameplates?  I have DimishingReturns, but it seems it only works on Blizzard Nameplates.

Any help is appreciated!

Nighttblade

#2 Syncrow

Syncrow
  • Premium
  • Curse Premium

Posted 27 April 2013 - 03:22 AM

View PostTh1rt33n, on 27 April 2013 - 02:46 AM, said:

Is there a way to get TidyPlates to track DRs on the nameplates?  I have DimishingReturns, but it seems it only works on Blizzard Nameplates.

Any help is appreciated!

Nighttblade
the easiest way i think, is to get the frame name of each tidyplate frame and then you can easily attach the drs to it (not sure, but its logical)

#3 Th1rt33n

Th1rt33n

Posted 27 April 2013 - 05:46 PM

View PostSyncrow, on 27 April 2013 - 03:22 AM, said:

the easiest way i think, is to get the frame name of each tidyplate frame and then you can easily attach the drs to it (not sure, but its logical)

Seems like that would work, I am not sure about how to go about doing that though.

#4 Syncrow

Syncrow
  • Premium
  • Curse Premium

Posted 29 April 2013 - 02:48 AM

View PostTh1rt33n, on 27 April 2013 - 05:46 PM, said:

Seems like that would work, I am not sure about how to go about doing that though.

NamePlate1, Nameplate2, .... are the names, but really unsure which one depends on which unit...and i find out that the nameplate is every time renamed by index when you go out of range so that the plate is not shown...that makes it really hard to attach the dr to the right nameplate...cause its changing every time you go out of range...

#5 realgar

realgar
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Shadow 0/2/0/2/2/2
  • RBG: 1572

Posted 29 April 2013 - 04:50 PM

View PostTh1rt33n, on 27 April 2013 - 02:46 AM, said:

Any help is appreciated!

Nighttblade

I was never able to get this working, even though I think there's an option in DR that makes it sound like it should.  I ended up showing them with ShadowedUnitFrames for which there is a working option/plugin in DR

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<