• Curse Sites
Help

So what allows resto druids to hit this hard?

druid resto dammage

• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

#41 Absoqt

Absoqt
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Burning Legion
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Discipline 1/2/1/1/1/2
  • RBG: 1905

Posted 02 May 2013 - 02:31 PM

I'm sure if Disc was doing 100k smites during a CD noone would complain. Go ahead defend a broken talent.
Gooby pls

#42 Hackattack3

Hackattack3
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Destruction 1/2/0/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 1609
  • 3v3: 1792
  • RBG: 2050

Posted 02 May 2013 - 02:44 PM

Says the priest,

Fuck off

#43 hekumzx

hekumzx
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Restoration 0/2/0/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 1744
  • 3v3: 2718
  • 5v5: 576

Posted 02 May 2013 - 02:46 PM

View PostHackattack3, on 02 May 2013 - 02:44 PM, said:

Says the priest,

Fuck off

Thought you unsubbed man, there are other websites on the internets I think.

A comprehensive look at resto shaman, from the inside out - http://i.imgur.com/icr36xO.png

Posted Image

Official Blizzard Quote:

11/18/10
Balance isn't as easy as some seem to think and often balance is in the eye of the beholder.. We believe priests will be in good shape if not great..

#44 spaceship

spaceship
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Restoration 1/0/2/1/2/0
  • RBG: 2389
  • LocationCanada

Posted 02 May 2013 - 02:54 PM

View PostCyanne, on 02 May 2013 - 02:31 PM, said:

but how often does it significantly contribute to not getting a kill in real 3v3 games?

I thought my ret heals were a little bit over the top... until i played with a boomie. Oh boy can they heal
Yeah, I agree that it's much more over the top for DPS specs. One big reason being that you can NS a Healing Touch, but not a Wrath.

#45 Absoqt

Absoqt
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Burning Legion
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Discipline 1/2/1/1/1/2
  • RBG: 1905

Posted 02 May 2013 - 02:55 PM

View PostHackattack3, on 02 May 2013 - 02:44 PM, said:

Says the priest,

Fuck off

Ok whoever
Gooby pls

#46 Hackattack3

Hackattack3
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone

Posted 02 May 2013 - 02:59 PM

View PostCreepStatus, on 02 May 2013 - 08:49 AM, said:

do you even play a druid?

just stop posting as if you know what you're talking about cause you're retarded as fuck. Anybody saying "HAHALOL NOOB U GOT HIT BY WRATH" is a god damn retard.

cross-ccing the opposing teammates and catching your kill target in a stun and getting off 1-2 wraths and keeping moonfire dot up is much more effective to securing a kill and it doesn't compromise your positioning if you were to go into cat form and DPS, any idiot in cat form you can just swap to and global or cc him for a week straight because he's standing right fucking next to he and cant avoid anything.

Yes I play a druid, with several glad titles thanks for asking.  How about you?

I didn't say you are a noob if you get hit by wrath, I said you suck if you get hit by someone spamming wrath.  Reading comprehension is fun.  The topic was about getting hit by 2 wraths.

By cross-cc and catching kill target in a stun I'm going to assume you play god comp or some variant.  If someone's teammates are caught in cross cc and primary target is being nuked in a stun, the healer can just fucking dance or afk anyway b/c they got outplayed.  

Do you understand positioning?  Wrath works well if you are trying to nuke from a defensive position, but if you are helping your mage/spriest try to chase and finish someone around a pillar, cat and FB is solid.  Of course you would not jump out in the middle of a map on a melee/caster cleave or thug.  

My point was that cat + FB + rake is very strong and has it's place alongside wrath spam.  You would want to it w/ displacer beast and trinket up incase they desperately swap on you.  FB burst is better than wrath, crits are more reliable, and harder to LOS.

#47 Snuggli

Snuggli
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Steamwheedle Cartel
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm
  • Talents: Feral 2/0/2/1/0/2
  • 2v2: 1925
  • 3v3: 2209
  • RBG: 384
  • LocationUK

Posted 02 May 2013 - 03:00 PM

View Postspaceship, on 02 May 2013 - 02:54 PM, said:

Yeah, I agree that it's much more over the top for DPS specs. One big reason being that you can NS a Healing Touch, but not a Wrath.

Yeah, Without NS, HotW would be a pretty balanced healing CD. The rejuv can be dispelled and hardcasting HT is no different than hardcasting clone. It's only the random 400k NS-HT crits which cause a lot of WTF moments.

View PostBraindance, on 11 October 2013 - 12:44 PM, said:

Go listen to some Bieber shit and leave me alone fucko.

#48 Hackattack3

Hackattack3
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone

Posted 02 May 2013 - 03:01 PM

View PostHektiik, on 02 May 2013 - 12:27 PM, said:

Thought you unsubbed?  It's unbecoming to unsub to the game and continue trolling aj I think.

Procrastinating from studying my finals.  Looks like I have a fan!  Get off my dick kid.

I canceled sub last weekend, I'm pretty sure the game hasn't changed much in the last 5 days.

#49 Nadagast

Nadagast
  • Moderators
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Affliction 0/2/0/2/0/0
  • 2v2: 1878
  • 3v3: 2779

Posted 03 May 2013 - 01:15 AM

View Postmimmick, on 02 May 2013 - 11:30 AM, said:

They fixed the pve trinket so you can stop crying. I wasent implying its worse than rogues either, when A HEALER can do as much damage as a dps somethings not right. Everytime i see you post its always about rogues and how dumb they are do you forgot how retared demo locks were? Aswell as destro currently 1shotting people. Blows my mind to see you still cry.

Ease up, tough guy.  We're having a chat about balance.  No need to talk to me like a dick.

Rogues are still broken with the PvE trinket nerf.  I guess we'll see if the 5.3 nerfs bring Rogues down to a mortal level.  Whether you realize it or not, your comment did imply that heart of the wild was worse than rogues.  Also note that I said specifically I wasn't defending the current state of heart of the wild.

I'm not sure how Demo Warlocks (or Destro Warlocks, which don't actually 1shot people) are involved in this conversation at all.  What?  Because I play a class which had an overpowered spec 5 months ago, (which I asked to be nerfed) I'm not allowed to say that Rogues are too good?

#50 mimmick

mimmick
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Spirestone
  • Reckoning
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/1/2/2/0/1
  • 2v2: 1315
  • 3v3: 1949
  • RBG: 192

Posted 03 May 2013 - 04:02 AM

View PostNadagast, on 03 May 2013 - 01:15 AM, said:

Ease up, tough guy.  We're having a chat about balance.  No need to talk to me like a dick.

Rogues are still broken with the PvE trinket nerf.  I guess we'll see if the 5.3 nerfs bring Rogues down to a mortal level.  Whether you realize it or not, your comment did imply that heart of the wild was worse than rogues.  Also note that I said specifically I wasn't defending the current state of heart of the wild.

I'm not sure how Demo Warlocks (or Destro Warlocks, which don't actually 1shot people) are involved in this conversation at all.  What?  Because I play a class which had an overpowered spec 5 months ago, (which I asked to be nerfed) I'm not allowed to say that Rogues are too good?
LOL yeah so 250k chaos bolt isnt a 1shot? alright than. I wasent saying heart of wild is worse than rogues was trying to say idk how everybody can let a healer 2shot people but when a rogue kills somebody in a dance with another class dpsing. Its outrageous(not defending current state of rogues subterfuge needs to be change). Regardless 5.3 will from what ive seen in changes destroy rogues back to near 5.1.

#51 Nadagast

Nadagast
  • Moderators
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 03 May 2013 - 05:51 AM

View Postmimmick, on 03 May 2013 - 04:02 AM, said:

LOL yeah so 250k chaos bolt isnt a 1shot? alright than. I wasent saying heart of wild is worse than rogues was trying to say idk how everybody can let a healer 2shot people but when a rogue kills somebody in a dance with another class dpsing. Its outrageous(not defending current state of rogues subterfuge needs to be change). Regardless 5.3 will from what ive seen in changes destroy rogues back to near 5.1.

Have you considered the fact that there's about a million other factors that go into class/ability strength than just the final damage number?

It's almost as if you don't care about reality, and only want to make easily knocked down points (do you actually believe them?).  For the sake of these forums, please try to up your post quality a bit.  Realize you may be biased and most importantly consider the full picture when posting.

Edited by Nadagast, 03 May 2013 - 06:27 AM.

#52 ROKMODE

ROKMODE

Posted 03 May 2013 - 07:06 AM

Doesn't look that dumb to me
What they should really do is give the big numbers to disc priests
Disc priest support dps was what made it so fun :(
Expect bias in posts because
Wotlk is the best thing since sliced bread

#53 mimmick

mimmick
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Spirestone
  • Reckoning

Posted 03 May 2013 - 07:11 AM

View PostNadagast, on 03 May 2013 - 05:51 AM, said:

Have you considered the fact that there's about a million other factors that go into class/ability strength than just the final damage number?

It's almost as if you don't care about reality, and only want to make easily knocked down points (do you actually believe them?).  For the sake of these forums, please try to up your post quality a bit.  Realize you may be biased and most importantly consider the full picture when posting.
Ok so take in all the other factors when a rogue "one shots" somebody and stop saying "the class is dumb it 1shots" etc when most classes in the game can do dumb damage. I play other classes besides a rogue i see how rogues are "out of control" and have acknowledged it already. Blizzard has already nerfed shuriken toss and now CnD is useless.

#54 Nadagast

Nadagast
  • Moderators
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 03 May 2013 - 08:06 AM

View Postmimmick, on 03 May 2013 - 07:11 AM, said:

Ok so take in all the other factors when a rogue "one shots" somebody and stop saying "the class is dumb it 1shots" etc when most classes in the game can do dumb damage. I play other classes besides a rogue i see how rogues are "out of control" and have acknowledged it already. Blizzard has already nerfed shuriken toss and now CnD is useless.

Where did I say "the class is dumb it 1shots"?  I'm pretty sure I take into account all the factors when looking at Rogue kills.

#55 mimmick

mimmick
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Spirestone
  • Reckoning

Posted 03 May 2013 - 08:13 AM

View PostNadagast, on 03 May 2013 - 08:06 AM, said:

Where did I say "the class is dumb it 1shots"?  I'm pretty sure I take into account all the factors when looking at Rogue kills.
What your implying

#56 averuki

averuki
  • Junkies

Posted 04 May 2013 - 12:59 PM

Just make it a 3min CD and scale it down. Shouldn't make a big difference for pve that way.

#57 Feliclandelo

Feliclandelo
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Shattered Hand
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Holy 0/0/1/2/2/1

Posted 04 May 2013 - 01:03 PM

I don't know why people are talking about rdruids "1shotting" people.

Rofl.

#58 Renaissance_Man

Renaissance_Man
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Dragonmaw
  • Reckoning
  • Talents: Restoration 1/0/2/1/2/0
  • RBG: 2211
  • LocationUS

Posted 04 May 2013 - 01:17 PM

View Postmimmick, on 02 May 2013 - 11:30 AM, said:

They fixed the pve trinket so you can stop crying. I wasent implying its worse than rogues either, when A HEALER can do as much damage as a dps somethings not right. Everytime i see you post its always about rogues and how dumb they are do you forgot how retared demo locks were? Aswell as destro currently 1shotting people. Blows my mind to see you still cry.

http://i.imgur.com/eef0NFd.jpg

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: druid, resto, dammage

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<