• US-Blackrock
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Arms 0/1/2/0/1/1
  • 2v2: 480
  • 3v3: 2148
  • RBG: 1849

Posted 23 April 2013 - 08:24 PM

View PostDjandawg, on 23 April 2013 - 08:05 PM, said:

hunter/melee/healer will be by far the best.

so season 12 with variety, oh how far we have come since 5.1

#22 Braindance

Braindance
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/1/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 1638
  • 3v3: 2172
  • RBG: 576
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 23 April 2013 - 08:27 PM

View PostVirent, on 23 April 2013 - 08:17 PM, said:

Have you considered stunning/silencing the priest during the trap? =)
Not all teams can do that. The only reason for the current md to stay is to counter the equally retarded hunter class. So instead of keeping sps as the undisputed t1 caster why not nerf hunters and make the game better for everyone? I mean just because a handful of classes can cover their cc by stopping the priest md doesn't mean that md is fine. Unless of course they give similar dispel effects to other offensive casters as well - then you can keep it.

And that argument about sps getting trained to death is invalid; rets, enhs, warriors, locks etc are already trained to death.

View PostZerstiren, on 14 August 2011 - 01:21 AM, said:

If you haven't +repped this guy, you are part of the problem.

View PostRenaissance_Man, on 31 July 2013 - 04:31 AM, said:

If I had a gun with two bullets and I was in a room with Hitler, bin Laden, and you, I would shoot you twice.

View Postsimonfra1234, on 25 August 2011 - 08:46 PM, said:

bro you got +rep'd by rapture...

#23 Pootius_6592477

Pootius_6592477
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Magtheridon
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Shadow 1/0/0/1/0/2
  • RBG: 1525

Posted 23 April 2013 - 09:17 PM

View Postirubuwrongtime, on 23 April 2013 - 04:26 PM, said:

This pretty much...  Hunter comps are still very viable against God comp. It's not so hard to line up scatter trap healer and silence shottng the SP into Shockwave for example.  But that's it.

God comp is still the top tier and any other comps are like so easy to farm as a God comp.  It gets so much easier if that othe comp has a warrior in it.  Just align deep burst with two silence and GG.  Hell, you don't even need a deep.  SP soloing shit everytime they get 3 orbs is a total joke.

I'm just glad now I would have a fighting chance vs God comp without the hunter's help.

Well you guys had your time for the whole last season and some more.  Time to get farmed down~  Warriors coming back with vengence!

Said the season 12 warrior LOLOLOL

#24 Nightmonkey

Nightmonkey
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Holy 0/0/1/2/0/0
  • RBG: 1999

Posted 23 April 2013 - 09:51 PM

View PostDjandawg, on 23 April 2013 - 08:05 PM, said:

hunter/melee/healer will be by far the best.

I'll go even further and say Hunter/Disc Priest/melee will be by far the best.

#25 Hyuru

Hyuru
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/2/2/0/0/0
  • RBG: 2237
  • LocationNOT EVEN EU

Posted 24 April 2013 - 12:11 PM

View Postirubuwrongtime, on 23 April 2013 - 04:02 PM, said:

I smell fear from SP for the payback time.  I say deal with it once it's out then qq or quit playing sp to move onto another op class.
God comp won't be the same God comp any more.  That's for sure.
Maybe we can go back to calling it Shatreeplay? Godcomp was a shitty name for a shitty seasson.

#26 Feliclandelo

Feliclandelo
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Shattered Hand
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Holy 0/0/1/2/2/1

Posted 24 April 2013 - 12:18 PM

Double DK / Hpala.

#27 irubuwrongtime

irubuwrongtime
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Arms 0/1/1/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 766

Posted 24 April 2013 - 07:24 PM

View PostPootius_6592477, on 23 April 2013 - 09:17 PM, said:

Said the season 12 warrior LOLOLOL

Haha, I see a lot of hate towards me just because I have gotten glad in S12.  Question is "Was there a S11 glad warrior in BG9?  Harashi aka Caary was the only S11 glad as warrior in BG9, team rating @ 2430 and his PR @ 2330.  I was actually the highest rated warrior in BG9 with my kitty cleave, my PR @ 2350 at the end of the S11.

What you need to also consider is the simple fact that I also had to compete with million other warrior comps including KFC and WPS cheesyness in S12 to get my glad.  Shatterplay aka Godcomp was also a hard counter to every warrior comp except WPS and KFC that knows how to double cc healer and SP for the kill.  Which I think should be fairly easy but there weren't many KFC teams capable of doing that for whatever reason. :P

I was the only S12 glad warrior playing kitty cleave in BG9.  So please~  No hate on me just for being S12 glad.  I do understand your hate tho because I did hate KFC myself for a long time, even now.
I don't enjoy playing KFC and I consider it not so skillful play on warrior side because let's be honest,  we are just a damage bot and we have to rely on hunter cc for every kill setups.  

But this season after warrior defensive stance nerf, it came down to a point where I was actually considering to play KFC for the simple fact that I get hard countered by any double caster comps with mage in it.
I am just glad that I no longer have to rely on Hunter's assistance to actually have some fighting chance against harry potters.

I do also think that upcomming SP nerf was kinda overkill.  They could have just taken away the MD or Void Shift.  Not both at the same time.  Good luck to SP getting tunneled by something like Thug Cleaves.  It won't be much fun at all.

They fixed defensive stance for warriors after realizing it was overkill.  I'm pretty sure just like warriors; SP would get something back in the following patch once they realize their mistake.  So don't let the hopes down and keep your fingers crossed.  It all goes around and around.  I mean look at the rogues now after S12 disaster.  You all feeling me on this? :)

#28 Kettu

Kettu
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Dunemaul
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 1/0/2/0/2/0
  • RBG: 960
  • LocationKuwait

Posted 24 April 2013 - 07:43 PM

View Postirubuwrongtime, on 24 April 2013 - 07:24 PM, said:

Haha, I see a lot of hate towards me just because I have gotten glad in S12.  Question is "Was there a S11 glad warrior in BG9?  Harashi aka Caary was the only S11 glad as warrior in BG9, team rating @ 2430 and his PR @ 2330.  I was actually the highest rated warrior in BG9 with my kitty cleave, my PR @ 2350 at the end of the S11.

What you need to also consider is the simple fact that I also had to compete with million other warrior comps including KFC and WPS cheesyness in S12 to get my glad.  Shatterplay aka Godcomp was also a hard counter to every warrior comp except WPS and KFC that knows how to double cc healer and SP for the kill.  Which I think should be fairly easy but there weren't many KFC teams capable of doing that for whatever reason. :P

I was the only S12 glad warrior playing kitty cleave in BG9.  So please~  No hate on me just for being S12 glad.  I do understand your hate tho because I did hate KFC myself for a long time, even now.
I don't enjoy playing KFC and I consider it not so skillful play on warrior side because let's be honest,  we are just a damage bot and we have to rely on hunter cc for every kill setups.  

But this season after warrior defensive stance nerf, it came down to a point where I was actually considering to play KFC for the simple fact that I get hard countered by any double caster comps with mage in it.
I am just glad that I no longer have to rely on Hunter's assistance to actually have some fighting chance against harry potters.

I do also think that upcomming SP nerf was kinda overkill.  They could have just taken away the MD or Void Shift.  Not both at the same time.  Good luck to SP getting tunneled by something like Thug Cleaves.  It won't be much fun at all.

They fixed defensive stance for warriors after realizing it was overkill.  I'm pretty sure just like warriors; SP would get something back in the following patch once they realize their mistake.  So don't let the hopes down and keep your fingers crossed.  It all goes around and around.  I mean look at the rogues now after S12 disaster.  You all feeling me on this? :)
Are you trying to be Regentlord?

Implying BG9 matters : )

#29 irubuwrongtime

irubuwrongtime
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 24 April 2013 - 08:02 PM

View PostKettu, on 24 April 2013 - 07:43 PM, said:

Are you trying to be Regentlord?

Implying BG9 matters : )

Hmmm...  I don't know about you guys in EU but in US, yes it still matters to be playing in BG9 at least for now and the last season.  Otherwise, there won't be so many glad capable players transferring to other BG for their title at the end of every season..  I can't even name them all because there are too many.

Let's see...  Vanguards come to my mind the very first.  He was struggling in BG9 with both his ret/enh to get past 2400 but got R1 with almost no loss in dang...  I don't even remember the name of that BG.  He's just one of many others that did it last season.
And guess what.  They all come back to BG9 the next season soon after getting their R1 title and showing it off like they have gotten the title here then when the end season comes, they are nowhere to be found again.  Funny how far these ppl would go for a game title, it's pretty crazy around here.

#30 Zerud

Zerud

Posted 24 April 2013 - 08:16 PM

People dont give 2 shits how you got glad, even if you didn't get it playing fotm, just ignore the jab and for the love of god, dont give us you entire arena history, NO ONE CARES

#31 Hoodzx

Hoodzx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Protection 1/1/2/1/0/2
  • 2v2: 1786
  • 3v3: 2299
  • 5v5: 2229
  • RBG: 2225
  • LocationFRANCE

Posted 24 April 2013 - 08:17 PM

View Postirubuwrongtime, on 24 April 2013 - 08:02 PM, said:

Hmmm...  I don't know about you guys in EU but in US, yes it still matters to be playing in BG9 at least for now and the last season.  Otherwise, there won't be so many glad capable players transferring to other BG for their title at the end of every season..  I can't even name them all because there are too many.

Let's see...  Vanguards come to my mind the very first.  He was struggling in BG9 with both his ret/enh to get past 2400 but got R1 with almost no loss in dang...  I don't even remember the name of that BG.  He's just one of many others that did it last season.
And guess what.  They all come back to BG9 the next season soon after getting their R1 title and showing it off like they have gotten the title here then when the end season comes, they are nowhere to be found again.  Funny how far these ppl would go for a game title, it's pretty crazy around here.

Well it's exactly the same, every bad bg has a new xfered team at the end of the season that push to rank one so easily...

That's actually a bit sad that they dont make a single US bg, EU bg (with russians), TW bg, and CN bg.

#32 irubuwrongtime

irubuwrongtime
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 24 April 2013 - 08:26 PM

View PostZerud, on 24 April 2013 - 08:16 PM, said:

People dont give 2 shits how you got glad, even if you didn't get it playing fotm, just ignore the jab and for the love of god, dont give us you entire arena history, NO ONE CARES

I agree :)  + Rep.  My bad for putting up boring story that nobody cares :)  I was just a bit upset about how ppl treat every S12 glad warrior as KFC scumbag.  Not saying KFC glad warriors are actually scumbag either cuz I'm sure they had to compete with other KFC teams :P

#33 irubuwrongtime

irubuwrongtime
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 24 April 2013 - 08:30 PM

View PostHoodzx, on 24 April 2013 - 08:17 PM, said:

Well it's exactly the same, every bad bg has a new xfered team at the end of the season that push to rank one so easily...

That's actually a bit sad that they dont make a single US bg, EU bg (with russians), TW bg, and CN bg.

This!!! and This!!! and This!!!.  Lag problem of like - or + 50 ping difference is not an excuse in this game.  Not sure why more ppl won't support this.  It will actually promote more fair play and the competitiveness in arena match.

Total support!

#34 Dagin

Dagin
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Lightninghoof
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 1/0/0/2/1/0
  • RBG: 2049
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 24 April 2013 - 09:02 PM

View Postirubuwrongtime, on 24 April 2013 - 08:02 PM, said:

Bg9 does not matter from a rating stand point the reason the ratings are higher there is because of the number of peasants that go there to play they get 2200 cause that is like 60th(random number) in the bg. When they go back to another bg they can't get past 1800  spamming trade they have been 2200 on bg9. When in fact 2200 was harder to get on the bg they came from.
Signature removed
"Too Big"- Nerd Vexo
Sorry guys too big
Dale
http://www.youtube.c...h?v=m-gVxKrzb4g
Posted Image

#35 wodeta

wodeta

Posted 24 April 2013 - 09:11 PM

View PostDagin, on 24 April 2013 - 09:02 PM, said:

Bg9 does not matter from a rating stand point the reason the ratings are higher there is because of the number of peasants that go there to play they get 2200 cause that is like 60th(random number) in the bg. When they go back to another bg they can't get past 1800  spamming trade they have been 2200 on bg9. When in fact 2200 was harder to get on the bg they came from.

Sorry bro, not true at all.
I mainly play on my healers on bg9 above 2200+ but i played like 100 games on rampage for example on my alt priest as WMP with a warrior full honor gear with t1 from s12 and we got 2100 mmr easily.
You can say whatever you want but the level difference between BG9 and others BGs is huge, the only people who doesn't agree are the ones who didn't play on BG9 yet.
Posted Image

#36 Smooviex

Smooviex
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Windwalker 1/0/2/2/0/0
  • 2v2: 1775
  • 3v3: 2872
  • 5v5: 2415
  • RBG: 2376

Posted 24 April 2013 - 09:14 PM

should just change it to

hunter/x/x >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> everything else

#37 Farner

Farner
  • Junkies

Posted 24 May 2013 - 11:39 AM

View PostSmooviex, on 24 April 2013 - 09:14 PM, said:

should just change it to

hunter/x/x >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> everything else

Yup. hunter/x/x.

#38 Dagin

Dagin
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Lightninghoof
  • Shadowburn
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 24 May 2013 - 02:02 PM

View Postwodeta, on 24 April 2013 - 09:11 PM, said:

Sorry bro, not true at all.
I mainly play on my healers on bg9 above 2200+ but i played like 100 games on rampage for example on my alt priest as WMP with a warrior full honor gear with t1 from s12 and we got 2100 mmr easily.
You can say whatever you want but the level difference between BG9 and others BGs is huge, the only people who doesn't agree are the ones who didn't play on BG9 yet.

1) 2100 mmr isnt 2100 current rating nor is it 2200 current rating
2) I played on bg9 in wrath so your second point is invalid. From my experience with people in cata when I did play and mop who went to bg9 then came to a bg I was playing on it holds true about what I said.
Signature removed
"Too Big"- Nerd Vexo
Sorry guys too big
Dale
Posted Image

#39 Chanimal

Chanimal

Posted 24 May 2013 - 02:38 PM

View PostDagin, on 24 April 2013 - 09:02 PM, said:

This is just the biggest pile of steaming shit I have ever read. The ratings are not higher on bg9, where is that logic coming from? There are so many good players that queue anything and everything that the average rating is lower.
twitch.tv/chanimaly follow me!

#40 Dagin

Dagin
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Lightninghoof
  • Shadowburn
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 24 May 2013 - 03:23 PM

View PostPoobandit, on 24 May 2013 - 02:38 PM, said:

This is just the biggest pile of steaming shit I have ever read. The ratings are not higher on bg9, where is that logic coming from? There are so many good players that queue anything and everything that the average rating is lower.

It's simple logic man. The bg with the most players on it ie most glad spots will have the highest ratings number wise because there are more teams which make it possible to obtain higher ratings. Sure some other bg will have a team at example 2600 rating but the bg with more teams will have say 4 or 5 teams random number of same said rating. Just look at the ladder and if you looked at it during any other seaon it will hold true more than likley. there are exceptions to the rule sure every rule does have them. 9 has the most teams over 2200 of any other bg that alone supports what I have said. It doesn't take away from the fact that 9 has a collection of the best players stop getting butt hurt.

bg9 has 87 teams at 2200 or higher Rampage is the next highest at 51 teams no other bg makes it to the second page.

Edited by Dagin, 24 May 2013 - 03:29 PM.

Signature removed
"Too Big"- Nerd Vexo
Sorry guys too big
Dale
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<