• Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Fire
  • RBG: 768
  • LocationFlorida yee

Posted 06 May 2013 - 12:58 AM

i honestly cant wait for next patch to roll around

then some random spriest comes out of the wood work and shits on every one.
US-Kel'Thuzad - Kannetix

http://www.anook.com/kannetix

www.twitch.tv/kannetix - Gladiator Mage Stream follow me and see when i go live!

#42 Enyalius

Enyalius
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Auchindoun
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Arms 0/1/2/1/1/1
  • LocationNORWAY YO

Posted 06 May 2013 - 02:45 AM

View PostDisperse22, on 30 April 2013 - 11:22 AM, said:

Spriest needs some sort of extra defensive cooldown vs melee or they will become close to non existent in 3s and only decent in 5s after this patch. Pretty sad Blizzard still balances this game the same. ie. nerf one class to oblivion, to where they are nonexistant, then buff, rinse and repeat.

Bm hunters need more toning down, a lot of people don't care about arena anymore strictly because of fotm shit like backpedaling hunters.

When I read that, I laughed hard. By Melees u mean feral, dk and rogue. Warriors has nothing on shadow priests.

/^^^^^^\

<(õ_õ)>

./|\.

/\

#43 Wallirik

Wallirik
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Affliction 0/2/0/2/0/0
  • 2v2: 2612
  • 3v3: 3261
  • 5v5: 2737
  • RBG: 2654

Posted 06 May 2013 - 02:47 AM

View PostEnyalius, on 06 May 2013 - 02:45 AM, said:

When I read that, I laughed hard. By Melees u mean feral, dk and rogue. Warriors has nothing on shadow priests.
Except of course doing insane dmg and being immune to every single fear.

#44 Braindance

Braindance
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/1/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 1638
  • 3v3: 2172
  • RBG: 576
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 06 May 2013 - 02:54 AM

View PostWallirik, on 06 May 2013 - 02:47 AM, said:

Except of course doing insane dmg and being immune to every single fear.
Except of course the lock down potential and cloak

View PostZerstiren, on 14 August 2011 - 01:21 AM, said:

If you haven't +repped this guy, you are part of the problem.

View PostRenaissance_Man, on 31 July 2013 - 04:31 AM, said:

If I had a gun with two bullets and I was in a room with Hitler, bin Laden, and you, I would shoot you twice.

View Postsimonfra1234, on 25 August 2011 - 08:46 PM, said:

bro you got +rep'd by rapture...

#45 Enyalius

Enyalius
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Auchindoun
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Arms 0/1/2/1/1/1
  • LocationNORWAY YO

Posted 06 May 2013 - 02:57 AM

I understand locks being pissed, but sp's got no reason to. They got so much shit that they can use, yet they still complain. Someone get Talb in here, at least he knows whats up. He doesnt whine about other classes 24/7.

/^^^^^^\

<(õ_õ)>

./|\.

/\

#46 Virent

Virent
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Shadow 1/1/0/1/2/1
  • 2v2: 2132
  • 3v3: 2317
  • RBG: 1827
  • LocationBulgaria

Posted 06 May 2013 - 05:42 AM

View PostEnyalius, on 06 May 2013 - 02:57 AM, said:

I understand locks being pissed, but sp's got no reason to. They got so much shit that they can use, yet they still complain. Someone get Talb in here, at least he knows whats up. He doesnt whine about other classes 24/7.

Of course he doesn't, because spriests are ridiculously overpowered currently. But next patch, any melee cleave will absolutely crap on sps seeing as you'd be able to just tunnel the sp to the ground without any problems.

And what do you know that melees are getting buffed next patch.
Posted Image

#47 kannetixx

kannetixx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Fire
  • RBG: 768
  • LocationFlorida yee

Posted 06 May 2013 - 07:16 AM

View PostVirent, on 06 May 2013 - 05:42 AM, said:

Of course he doesn't, because spriests are ridiculously overpowered currently. But next patch, any melee cleave will absolutely crap on sps seeing as you'd be able to just tunnel the sp to the ground without any problems.

And what do you know that melees are getting buffed next patch.

can we stop with this whole fucking melees thing?

its melee .. melee are getting buffed next patch.

had to chime in on that tom foolery.
US-Kel'Thuzad - Kannetix

http://www.anook.com/kannetix

www.twitch.tv/kannetix - Gladiator Mage Stream follow me and see when i go live!

#48 Galaleo

Galaleo
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Affliction

Posted 23 May 2013 - 02:37 PM

Played some last night and granted they were not very high MMR I had a lot of fun! I have been playing some Spriest warrior resto druid and we did very well vs most comps. I got fucking DESTROYED by ele warrior resto druid but that was partly my fault because I freaked out when I got knocked off out of LOS of my heals and dispersed very early.

Most of the comps seemed very manageable. We beat many DK based cleave teams and didnt lose to a single hunter team. With that being said these were NOT very high MMR games and I failed to see a single ret which I found odd.

As far as nerfs I actually agree 100 percent with the life swap nerf. I think the mass dispel nerf was WAY over the top though. Not really sure how you can justify a COMPLETE revamp to 2 clutch abilities.

#49 Hudder

Hudder
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Shadow 1/2/0/1/2/1
  • RBG: 2072

Posted 23 May 2013 - 05:21 PM

Swap nerf was in my eyes completely justifiable. Retarded ability that should never have been there in the first place. With that being said, MD change is a complete joke. Not having MD playing vs cleaves gives them a free win if they have focus macros sorted (hello hunters).

So yeah, nerf swap fine, but they also need to take a look at the reason for swap being so needed. Sp's were the only thing keeping cleaves in line, and now they're completely dominating the scene.

In general SP damage is still really good. Just gonna take some tweaking from blizzard and adjustment time to adapt to the now very cleavy playstyle.

Edit: atleast reduce pushback on MD if it's gonna be a year long to cast.

Edited by Hudder, 23 May 2013 - 05:22 PM.

#50 Galaleo

Galaleo
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike

Posted 23 May 2013 - 06:49 PM

View PostHudder, on 23 May 2013 - 05:21 PM, said:

Swap nerf was in my eyes completely justifiable. Retarded ability that should never have been there in the first place. With that being said, MD change is a complete joke. Not having MD playing vs cleaves gives them a free win if they have focus macros sorted (hello hunters).

So yeah, nerf swap fine, but they also need to take a look at the reason for swap being so needed. Sp's were the only thing keeping cleaves in line, and now they're completely dominating the scene.

In general SP damage is still really good. Just gonna take some tweaking from blizzard and adjustment time to adapt to the now very cleavy playstyle.

Edit: atleast reduce pushback on MD if it's gonna be a year long to cast.

Good point on the push back. I lost a game yesterday vs a hunter warrior team for this reason. The second the warrior swapped to me I began my MD cast after jukeing pummel to get our druid out of trap. I went from 100-0 and never got the cast off because of the slow ass pushback.

Again my overall arena experience yesterday was pretty fun. I can see how a good (lol) cleave team would be an issue but other than a revert back on MD priests are fine. Not downplaying how retarded changing TWO MAJOR abilities was though, because we absolutely need MD back. With a MD fix we will be on par with other casters.

#51 Hudder

Hudder
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Shadow 1/2/0/1/2/1
  • RBG: 2072

Posted 23 May 2013 - 06:54 PM

View PostGalaleo, on 23 May 2013 - 06:49 PM, said:

Good point on the push back. I lost a game yesterday vs a hunter warrior team for this reason. The second the warrior swapped to me I began my MD cast after jukeing pummel to get our druid out of trap. I went from 100-0 and never got the cast off because of the slow ass pushback.

Again my overall arena experience yesterday was pretty fun. I can see how a good (lol) cleave team would be an issue but other than a revert back on MD priests are fine. Not downplaying how retarded changing TWO MAJOR abilities was though, because we absolutely need MD back. With a MD fix we will be on par with other casters.

I'd say we are already on point with other classes, SP's just aren't used to being average/slightly above average (compared to godmode prepatch). Give it a few week for hotfixes to go out and sp's to practice then everything should be fine.

#52 Galaleo

Galaleo
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike

Posted 23 May 2013 - 08:14 PM

View PostHudder, on 23 May 2013 - 06:54 PM, said:

I'd say we are already on point with other classes, SP's just aren't used to being average/slightly above average (compared to godmode prepatch). Give it a few week for hotfixes to go out and sp's to practice then everything should be fine.

Yeah im not complaining. I was raging pretty hard before I regemmed, but once I actually starting doing some DPS with int gems it was fun. Still lost a couple games to stupid things, but nothing felt RETARDEDLY op. I may regret those words in a couple days once the melees wipe the drool off of their keyboards and start playing again.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<