• Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Shadow 1/1/0/1/2/1
  • 2v2: 2132
  • 3v3: 2317
  • RBG: 1827
  • LocationBulgaria

Posted 30 April 2013 - 01:40 PM

View PostFilthpig, on 30 April 2013 - 12:33 PM, said:

I love all the QQ in this thread. No one in here is biased whatsoever. Void shift, in my opinion, was the most overpowered annoying bullshit ever added to the game. I can deal with mages soloing me in a deep or thug cleaves blowing me up in the opener on the wide variety of classes I play, but to play a 5 minute game against any priest team and get them to a position where someone on their team should die only to be saved by void shift is just too much for me.

Playing against a spriest effectively makes swapping a waste of time in threes, get evasion, both vanishes, cloak, combat readiness, and the rogue stunned without feint? Switch priest and wait for rogues last cd to fall off.

OPPONENTS: KILL IS COMING NOW ITS OKAY WE GOT THIS.
SPRIEST: BIG OL FUCK YOU NOPE TO OTHER TEAM. WE OUTPLAYED THEM SO HARD!!
ROGUE: IM SO GOOD AT LIVING GUYS. DID YOU SEE THAT!?
AFFLOCK: FUCK IT JUST LEAVE THAT WAS MY 5TH SET OF CDS.
ROGUE: MY COOLDOWNS ARE BACK UP. THANKS LIFESWAP.
And FYI, hunters are getting tons of nerfs. You're getting one.

If you actually get off your high chair and actually read the comments for a bit, nobody even cares that much about the life swap nerf as much as the MD nerf. The void swap nerf is quite a bit and will hurt us a bit against melees due to making us extremely trainable, yes, but the MD nerf is much worse.
I'm actually even quite happy with the Void Shift nerf. But that's the thing. That's the only nerf that was mostly needed.

But you probably missed it because all you care about is "OMG SPS SO OP CAN'T SCATTER TRAP AND NOT GIVE A CRAP NERF TO THE GROUND PLZ" so i'm not even surprised.

Edited by Virent, 30 April 2013 - 01:56 PM.

Posted Image

#22 Renaissance_Man

Renaissance_Man
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Dragonmaw
  • Reckoning
  • Talents: Restoration 1/0/2/1/2/0
  • RBG: 2211
  • LocationUS

Posted 30 April 2013 - 01:46 PM

View PostZerlog, on 23 April 2013 - 04:31 PM, said:

void shift change was retarded, cus by nerfing it, they obvsly have to find something new & buff teh damage, we dont need burst in this game

I don't believe I've ever seen a well constructed and intelligent post from you since the first time I had the misfortune of reading something you managed to spew out. Disregarding the ironic nature of this post and attempting to return to the topic, we most certainly do need burst in this game. It's what gives high end arenas excitement and allows skilled players with a greater understanding of this game to properly react to certain cooldowns and thus distinguish themselves from unskilled ones. Void shift change was completely needed, anyone that thinks otherwise is displeased with the fact that they won't have a free wheelchair from their shadow priest friend whenever they execute a poor ice block or barkskin. Void shift as shadow was a retard buffer from the start, nothing more.

#23 Contrololold

Contrololold
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Restoration 1/0/2/1/1/0
  • RBG: 192

Posted 30 April 2013 - 01:48 PM

Imo, they should've just removed the "Increases the lower health percentage of the two to 25% if below that amount" portion of life swap after nerfing MD.  There's not really any risk to using life swap as is unless you're a disc priest.  
If they'd left MD as is, no life swap would've been fine.. but I feel like this might be slightly too much.  

Anyone on the PTR know if it feels okay after taking into account the global damage nerf and other class changes?
twitch.tv/xrags  -- streaming boomkin PoV:  dk/boom/rsham, mage/boom/rsham, rogue/boom/rsham, etc.

Sometimes resto / Mistweaver

#24 Filthpig

Filthpig
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Enhancement 0/2/0/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 1605
  • 3v3: 2448
  • 5v5: 288
  • RBG: 1945

Posted 30 April 2013 - 03:19 PM

Priests just plain shouldn't be able to dispel as shadow. Neither should rets, or mages, or feral/boom, or enh/ele... Everyone wants some special hook for their class that makes them "desirable."

Hell, if I had my way MD would only dispel things like ring of peace, ring of frost, solar beams, vortex, smoke bomb, etc off the area instead of having yet another dispel. That would be more of a convenience than a necessity as its easy to play around most of those.

If you think about it though right now spriest is the best utility class that's ever existed and that was never intended, I remember shadow being completely unviable for multiple seasons and wishing I hadn't rolled it. It's a complete joke now and if you can't acknowledge that you're either a) completely biased, or B) riding the "my class isn't as easy as you say even though I just read that you've played it in multiple expacs" train.

Spriests, Rogues, Mages, and Hunters in that order are what's completely breaking this game. Once you tone them down you need to nerf rsham/Rdru to compensate.

This expac I've played Warlock, Hunter, Enhancement sham, Spriest, and Rogue. I suppose desert is always a little bit spoiled on the fotm express.

#25 Andythewarrior

Andythewarrior
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Arms 0/1/2/1/1/0
  • 2v2: 1050
  • 3v3: 1053
  • LocationBoulder, Colorado

Posted 30 April 2013 - 03:32 PM

View Postvacantt, on 26 April 2013 - 05:25 AM, said:

coming 4 u

:paladin: :hunter: :deathknight:

yeye :paladin: :warrior: :shaman:  turbo comin back   :duckers:
Rat League Border Patrol

Posted Image

#26 Trollsweed

Trollsweed
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Shadow 1/0/2/1/2/1
  • RBG: 2299
  • LocationDenmark fo shizzle my nizzle

Posted 30 April 2013 - 05:06 PM

It's going to be fine...

#27 Mattadoro

Mattadoro
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 0/0/2/2/1/1/.
  • 2v2: 2336
  • 3v3: 2754
  • 5v5: 1913
  • RBG: 576
  • LocationGAINSville, The Gym

Posted 30 April 2013 - 05:23 PM

View PostHektiik, on 30 April 2013 - 01:12 PM, said:

?

?? :duckers:
Posted Image

#28 Milchev

Milchev
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Bronzebeard
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung
  • Talents: Assassination 0/2/2/2/0/0
  • RBG: 384
  • LocationLondon, United Kingdom

Posted 30 April 2013 - 05:30 PM

void shift change was retarded, cus by nerfing it, they obvsly have to find something new & buff teh damage, we dont need burst in this game

why do you type like a fucking retard in every single post?

#29 hekumzx

hekumzx
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Moon Guard
  • Emberstorm
  • Talents: Restoration 0/2/2/1/0/0/.
  • 2v2: 2048
  • 3v3: 2776

Posted 30 April 2013 - 05:30 PM

View PostMattadoro, on 30 April 2013 - 05:23 PM, said:

?? :duckers:

???
Clearly.

View PostRenaissance_Man, on 30 April 2013 - 01:46 PM, said:

anyone that thinks otherwise is displeased with the fact that they won't have a free wheelchair from their shadow priest friend

To be fair, iceblocking druids is pretty handicap accessible.

A comprehensive look at resto shaman, from the inside out - http://i.imgur.com/icr36xO.png

Posted Image

Official Blizzard Quote:

11/18/10
Balance isn't as easy as some seem to think and often balance is in the eye of the beholder.. We believe priests will be in good shape if not great..

#30 Renaissance_Man

Renaissance_Man
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Dragonmaw
  • Reckoning
  • Talents: Restoration 1/0/2/1/2/0
  • RBG: 2211
  • LocationUS

Posted 01 May 2013 - 01:51 AM

View PostHektiik, on 30 April 2013 - 05:30 PM, said:

???
Clearly.

To be fair, iceblocking druids is pretty handicap accessible.

Agreed, I'm not a fan of symbiosis granting long defensive cooldowns whatsoever.

#31 Dagin

Dagin
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Lightninghoof
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 1/0/0/2/1/0
  • RBG: 2049
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 01 May 2013 - 06:51 PM

You and that conviqu rogue how ever you spell his name should find an equally retarded priest and run rmp.
Signature removed
"Too Big"- Nerd Vexo
Sorry guys too big
Dale
http://www.youtube.c...h?v=m-gVxKrzb4g
Posted Image

#32 KIA Skill

KIA Skill
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Ner'zhul
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Discipline 1/0/0/1/2/1

Posted 03 May 2013 - 08:05 AM

View PostFilthpig, on 30 April 2013 - 12:33 PM, said:

I love all the QQ in this thread. No one in here is biased whatsoever. Void shift, in my opinion, was the most overpowered annoying bullshit ever added to the game. I can deal with mages soloing me in a deep or thug cleaves blowing me up in the opener on the wide variety of classes I play, but to play a 5 minute game against any priest team and get them to a position where someone on their team should die only to be saved by void shift is just too much for me.

Playing against a spriest effectively makes swapping a waste of time in threes, get evasion, both vanishes, cloak, combat readiness, and the rogue stunned without feint? Switch priest and wait for rogues last cd to fall off.

OPPONENTS: KILL IS COMING NOW ITS OKAY WE GOT THIS.
SPRIEST: BIG OL FUCK YOU NOPE TO OTHER TEAM. WE OUTPLAYED THEM SO HARD!!
ROGUE: IM SO GOOD AT LIVING GUYS. DID YOU SEE THAT!?
AFFLOCK: FUCK IT JUST LEAVE THAT WAS MY 5TH SET OF CDS.
ROGUE: MY COOLDOWNS ARE BACK UP. THANKS LIFESWAP.
And FYI, hunters are getting tons of nerfs. You're getting one.

Hunters are getting tons of nerfs because they are the most overpowered thing that has ever existed in world of warcraft. Hunters right now are literally worse than s5 dks. Just look at all the things that made S5 dks absurdely overpowered.

Not a viable target to go on? Check
Absurd dmg? Check
Absurd passive mongoloid damage from dots/pets? Check
Infinite CC break? Check
The most CC in the entire game? Check

If you can't get glad this season as a hunter, I would recommend trying PVE or something because there is a STRONG chance that you never will.

#33 KIA Skill

KIA Skill
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Ner'zhul
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Discipline 1/0/0/1/2/1

Posted 03 May 2013 - 08:07 AM

View PostFilthpig, on 30 April 2013 - 03:19 PM, said:

Spriests, Rogues, Mages, and Hunters in that order are what's completely breaking this game. Once you tone them down you need to nerf rsham/Rdru to compensate.

troll or just retarded?

#34 Djandawg

Djandawg
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Genjuros
  • Raserei / Frenzy
  • Talents: Shadow

Posted 05 May 2013 - 04:01 AM

It's not priest vs melee. It is more like ele shaman, sp , warlock and possibly moonkin vs melee. The game is so badly designed, they balanced melee gap closers , interrupts , stuns around mage mobility. If you play a caster dps that is not a mage, it is extremely painful, you get locked down so hard and it is not fun to play and that is versus just one melee, it gets worse if the enemy shaman shocks you or hunter silencing shots you and so on. 2 melee actually there is actually no casting window, you finish the game with instants / procs.

#35 Violatrix

Violatrix
  • Junkies
  • Curse Premium
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Holy 0/1/1/2/2/0
  • RBG: 1130
  • LocationLos Angeles, California, USA

Posted 05 May 2013 - 06:09 AM

View PostAldrainíl, on 23 April 2013 - 04:15 PM, said:

''payback time'' rofl are you stupid
is anyone asking for payback time for your s12 gladiator warrior
on topic, im scared of hunters

It's S13, and I am agreeing with this mage.  What just happened?
Lightweight Chastise CD tracker:

http://www.curse.com...ixchastisetimer

#36 kannetixx

kannetixx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Fire
  • RBG: 768
  • LocationFlorida yee

Posted 05 May 2013 - 09:54 AM

View PostDagin, on 01 May 2013 - 06:51 PM, said:

You and that conviqu rogue how ever you spell his name should find an equally retarded priest and run rmp.

lol that conviq rogue is pretty retarded
US-Kel'Thuzad - Kannetix

http://www.anook.com/kannetix

www.twitch.tv/kannetix - Gladiator Mage Stream follow me and see when i go live!

#37 helpx

helpx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Auchindoun
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/1/2/2/0/1
  • 2v2: 2383
  • 3v3: 2981
  • 5v5: 2607
  • RBG: 2278

Posted 05 May 2013 - 01:01 PM

They should have nerfed mind flay insanity thing instead imo, but have fun.

:deathknight: :deathknight: :deathknight: :deathknight: :deathknight: :deathknight: :duckers:

• Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Fire 0/2/2/2/1/2
  • RBG: 2573

Posted 05 May 2013 - 01:17 PM

View PostDisperse22, on 30 April 2013 - 11:22 AM, said:

Spriest needs some sort of extra defensive cooldown vs melee or they will become close to non existent in 3s and only decent in 5s after this patch. Pretty sad Blizzard still balances this game the same. ie. nerf one class to oblivion, to where they are nonexistant, then buff, rinse and repeat.

Bm hunters need more toning down, a lot of people don't care about arena anymore strictly because of fotm shit like backpedaling hunters.

this, and since sps will be dog next patch, atleast rbgs will be more active cus ppl stop doing arenas cus blizz has to fuck everything

#39 Mbgz

Mbgz
  • Junkies
  • Worgenclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Restoration 1/0/2/1/1/2
  • RBG: 2097

Posted 05 May 2013 - 05:26 PM

View PostDjandawg, on 05 May 2013 - 04:01 AM, said:

It's not priest vs melee. It is more like ele shaman, sp , warlock and possibly moonkin vs melee. The game is so badly designed, they balanced melee gap closers , interrupts , stuns around mage mobility. If you play a caster dps that is not a mage, it is extremely painful, you get locked down so hard and it is not fun to play and that is versus just one melee, it gets worse if the enemy shaman shocks you or hunter silencing shots you and so on. 2 melee actually there is actually no casting window, you finish the game with instants / procs.

you are so right about the "balancing arround mage mobility" i have been saying that for ages. it's true and it have ruined the game basically.

#40 Zaephyr

Zaephyr
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Unholy 0/0/2/2/0/2
  • RBG: 2416

Posted 05 May 2013 - 06:08 PM

Can't wait to Dish out the D

Edited by Zaephyr, 05 May 2013 - 06:08 PM.

"Please use an appropriate signature; thanks! www.arenajunkies.com/forum-9/announcement-3-forum-rules-2272014

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<