I've been playing it this entire season and I half almost no complaints with it whatsoever.
I'm able to play defensive and pillar hump just like i did in the good ol' days while still managing to put out some ridiculous pressure rivaling my monk partner in my 3s. Come these attack power buffs, the addition of binding shot to my arsenal the nice little focused aim change, i don't see many comps that i imagine I won't be able to beat in the coming patch as we've already beat all of them already.
- Hunters now have 50 pet stable slots, up from 20.
- Aspect of the Hawk now increases ranged attack power by 25%, up from 15%.
- Revive Pet now has a cast time of 4 seconds, down from 6 seconds.
- Aspect of the Iron Hawk now increases ranged attack power by 25%, up from 15%.
- Binding Shot is no longer a talent and learned by Marksmanship Hunters at level 30.
- Blink Strike has been renamed Blink Strikes and turned into a passive ability. The pet's Basic Attacks deal 50% increased damage, can now be used from 30 yards away, and will instantly cause the pet to teleport behind their target.
- Intimidation is now a level-30 talent available to all Hunter specializations and no longer learned by Beast Mastery Hunters at level 20.
- Beast Cleave now deals 75% of the original damage, up from 50%.
- Bombardment now increases the damage of Multi-Shot by 60%, up from 30%.
- PvP 2-piece set bonus has been redesigned. Using Arcane Shot now causes the Hunter's PvP Power to increase by 800 for 6 seconds.