• Undeadclass_name
  • US-Nemesis
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Frost 0/0/0/2/1/2
  • 2v2: 1245
  • 3v3: 2285
  • RBG: 2003

Posted 25 April 2013 - 08:03 AM

i made a post saying other things also that i was overreacting (if you guys didnt get it sorry).
my opnion is that making another ability to remove cc is not cool the game is already full of it look at DKS and BM hunters.
i also said that they should remove that change in aura mastery and make Divine protection usable while stun, that would be alot better for the game and pallys right now considering how good the pvp(sarcasm for idiots who didnt get it like lastpost) is atm.

Edited by Coldizzle, 25 April 2013 - 08:05 AM.

• Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Fire 0/2/2/2/1/2
  • RBG: 2573

Posted 25 April 2013 - 10:47 AM

View PostColdizzle, on 23 April 2013 - 10:05 AM, said:

shamans need to cast for heal
priest heals output sucks
paladins can insta heal all day
i dont even know why pallys have aura mastery, they should just make divine protection 90secs cd and usable while stun/silence
and barkskin needs a longer cd also iron bark

the reason they have aura mastery on 3min cd is because its a Party/raid wise, when im playing with a paladin i often need hes aura mastery to free cast into deep etc when we set something up, its a really cool gadget to have, cause most ppl just insta blanket you when they see their healer is in trouble vs a SP/Mage with all cds, but since aura mastery is there you can just continue to cast spells into it, provided that you actually had a double / tripple fear something to stop them from peeling correctly.

#44 Violatrix

Violatrix
  • Junkies
  • Curse Premium
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Holy 0/1/1/2/2/0
  • RBG: 1130
  • LocationLos Angeles, California, USA

Posted 25 April 2013 - 09:53 PM

View PostCrawthz, on 22 April 2013 - 07:58 PM, said:

Yay more get-out-of-the-cc cards into the game

You mean like blink? Honestly, where does a mage get off bitching about holy paladin survivability?
Lightweight Chastise CD tracker:

http://www.curse.com...ixchastisetimer

#45 Quitsx

Quitsx
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Holy 2/0/1/1/0/0
  • RBG: 2483

Posted 25 April 2013 - 11:06 PM

View PostViolatrix, on 25 April 2013 - 09:53 PM, said:

You mean like blink? Honestly, where does a mage get off bitching about holy paladin survivability?

#46 Crawthz

Crawthz
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost 0/0/0/2/1/0
  • 2v2: 576
  • LocationFinland

Posted 25 April 2013 - 11:13 PM

View PostViolatrix, on 25 April 2013 - 09:53 PM, said:

You do realize that it's affecting ret comps aswell? I don't think disc/ret/x needs any more cc breakers than they already have.
Or does TSG style zerg comps need even more cc breakers?
I know hpalas are at quite bad state, but attempting to fix them in this way is just wrong in my opinion.
www.twitch.tv/crawthz - Gladiator Frostmage stream, please follow!

#47 Mirionx

Mirionx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Holy 1/2/2/2/2/0
  • RBG: 2662

Posted 26 April 2013 - 11:24 AM

View PostCrawthz, on 25 April 2013 - 11:13 PM, said:

I know hpalas are at quite bad state, but attempting to fix them in this way is just wrong in my opinion.

How would you fix it then? I'd really like to know. Right now this class is 100% unplayable and I only log on it to do dailys.

#48 dionim

dionim
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Arthas
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Shadow 1/1/0/1/2/1
  • 2v2: 883

Posted 26 April 2013 - 11:45 AM

View PostMirionx, on 26 April 2013 - 11:24 AM, said:

How would you fix it then? I'd really like to know. Right now this class is 100% unplayable and I only log on it to do dailys.

i know pallys need buff's and stuff, but this is actually funny, people overlook stuff so hard, i find that 5.1 discpriest funnier than 5.2, even 5.2 being easier and rewarding.

the game is the best when stuff is hard, you play better, have less presure, and almost every win feels like fuck yeah

haha just found your coment funny, i feel your pain friend

Edited by dionim, 26 April 2013 - 11:45 AM.

#49 Smygenv

Smygenv
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Bloodhoof
  • Blackout
  • Talents:
  • RBG: 2253

Posted 26 April 2013 - 12:38 PM

Wouldn't say unplayable but after bubble and trinket you are 100% dead tho, also 90% of the haters in this thread are mages :D
Posted Image

#50 Quitsx

Quitsx
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Holy 2/0/1/1/0/0
  • RBG: 2483

Posted 26 April 2013 - 12:41 PM

paladins arent unplayable, high rating is achievable. our class just sucks compared to other healers :]

#51 Nightmonkey

Nightmonkey
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Holy 0/0/1/2/0/0
  • RBG: 1999

Posted 26 April 2013 - 12:43 PM

View Postdionim, on 26 April 2013 - 11:45 AM, said:

i know pallys need buff's and stuff, but this is actually funny, people overlook stuff so hard, i find that 5.1 discpriest funnier than 5.2, even 5.2 being easier and rewarding.

the game is the best when stuff is hard, you play better, have less presure, and almost every win feels like fuck yeah

haha just found your coment funny, i feel your pain friend

Every win feels like "why the fuck do I subject myself to this?"

Paladins are just miserable as fuck to play right now.  They get out CC'd by other healers, they get out healed by other healers, and they get shit on with damage/cc worse than other healers, so what is it exactly that they do well?

I don't care what they have to do, but it would be nice to not feel like I'm not 1 instant CC away from me or my team dying at every single point of an arena match.

#52 Mirionx

Mirionx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery

Posted 26 April 2013 - 12:55 PM

View Postdionim, on 26 April 2013 - 11:45 AM, said:

Do you have any idae how frustrating it is to avoid every single CC and then having your teammate dying in a warlock blanket? It's not fun to win games because your class is bad at all it's just frustrating as hell to play a class without any tools to avoid CC.

#53 Crawthz

Crawthz
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • LocationFinland

Posted 26 April 2013 - 01:32 PM

Some hot-type heal or shield (or buff existing ones pvp power effiency) and/or Divine Protection glyph passive and usable while stunned but not silenced. Something in line of these.

#54 Mirionx

Mirionx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery

Posted 26 April 2013 - 01:44 PM

View PostCrawthz, on 26 April 2013 - 01:32 PM, said:

Some hot-type heal or shield (or buff existing ones pvp power effiency) and/or Divine Protection glyph passive and usable while stunned but not silenced. Something in line of these.

And how would you fix how easy we're to CC than?

#55 Crawthz

Crawthz
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • LocationFinland

Posted 26 April 2013 - 02:15 PM

View PostMirionx, on 26 April 2013 - 01:44 PM, said:

And how would you fix how easy we're to CC than?

That's problem with current gameplay, so much cc that you're going to end from one instacc to another and then into third and fourth. Maybe something in line of Holy PvP gear 4set bonus making Hand of Sacrifice undispellable, but reduce it's duration to 3-5sec and it could break any cc (all types of cc, like fear/disorient/stun, physical or magical) if the target takes any damage (shielded or not). Or then make a glyph like this but only usable by holyspec?

Or give paladins some trashbuffs to cover Sac? I don't know really, something though that doesn't just instantly break all cc and give cc immunity afterwards.

#56 dionim

dionim
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Arthas
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Shadow 1/1/0/1/2/1
  • 2v2: 883

Posted 26 April 2013 - 02:15 PM

View PostNightmonkey, on 26 April 2013 - 12:43 PM, said:

Every win feels like "why the fuck do I subject myself to this?"

Paladins are just miserable as fuck to play right now.  They get out CC'd by other healers, they get out healed by other healers, and they get shit on with damage/cc worse than other healers, so what is it exactly that they do well?

I don't care what they have to do, but it would be nice to not feel like I'm not 1 instant CC away from me or my team dying at every single point of an arena match.

what you think 5.1 disc had that was better than other classes? hahaha was still really good to beat high kfc/godcomp/shaterplay comps
a little frustating sometimes, but most of times being the worse class of something makes you fell that you're better than the 3k guy that play the op class

a example, back in 5.1 on my bg i was one of the highest disc (i only saw 2 with 2350+) must feel really sad when you think you're doing great, and see a guy that you know hes average having the same rating as you and playing the same comp/spec.

last season arenas: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULL FEAR MAN LETS KILL THIS FUCKING SHIT RIGHT HERE

I JUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUKE'D PUMMEL, SPAMMING HEALS I SHOULD BE FINE MAN, GO OFENSIVEEE!

DEATH SCATTER AND STILL LOST, DOENST MATTER IM 100X BETTER THAN YOU HUNTARD

this season arena: you fine, i feared, dispel'd you, whatch out, i got you, nice game.

Edited by dionim, 26 April 2013 - 02:16 PM.

#57 moelol

moelol
  • Lilbthebased
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Holy 0/0/2/2/2/0
  • RBG: 384

Posted 26 April 2013 - 08:12 PM

i dont think paladins are as bad as people make them sound. but theyre really bad.

its fun cuz wen paladins are actually good healers we will rape ;)

#58 Wutangrza

Wutangrza
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Dark Iron
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Retribution 1/0/0/2/1/2
  • RBG: 384

Posted 27 April 2013 - 07:58 PM

Did anyone ever answer the question on how this actually works regarding other party members? If my healer gets blanketed (but not hard locked), can I just devo aura him out of it?

#59 Souki

Souki
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Holy 0/0/1/1/2/0
  • 2v2: 1739
  • 3v3: 2375
  • 5v5: 2089
  • RBG: 2096
  • LocationColorado

Posted 27 April 2013 - 08:13 PM

View PostCrawthz, on 26 April 2013 - 01:32 PM, said:

I would really love to see Eternal Flame become baseline.  Eternal Flame + Sacred Shield would be amazing when we're in a CC chain.

#60 Sugarhighwhoo

Sugarhighwhoo
  • Junkies
  • Goblinclass_name
  • US-Cho'gall
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Discipline
  • RBG: 1526

Posted 28 April 2013 - 11:28 PM

Blizz just posted ->

I dont get the "Devotion Aura can now be used while silenced" change... I can already do that on live. Lol.
With the 5.3 change, using Devotion Aura will remove the silence effect on you. We will clarify the patch note.

So let me get this straight... a hpal will have trinket, bubble, and now aura mastery can break silence? What is with giving classes a million trinket abilities..this is ridiculous.
"The mouse can now no longer be used to turn player characters. In many cases, this gave certain players a slight advantage over those that used their keys to turn." - Bashiok

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<