looks nice

#3 mikebazowski88

mikebazowski88
  • Members

Posted 22 April 2013 - 12:22 PM

View PostAlauran, on 21 April 2013 - 06:56 PM, said:

NEW BATTLEGROUND: Deepwind Gorge

https://www.youtube....h?v=IPTq0OpzFY8

I cant understand why blizz makes new bg`s.....most of the majority likes the old bg`s like WSG,AB and EOTS,and from new ones only gilneas everything except these 4 i mentioned are crap...fail....

#4 Bullylol

Bullylol
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Twisting Nether
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Shadow 1/2/2/2/2/1
  • RBG: 1681

Posted 22 April 2013 - 01:13 PM

Title from it is pretty amusing.

Adding new BG's isn't really a problem I think - there is the Call to Arms / Specific queues if you just want to do the original ones.

I love the core vanilla ones, but truth be told I've played them enough to want some kind of variety, though I do sigh when Mines comes up, but I like the likes of Temple and even Battle of G enough to off set that.

They might hit the right note with new ones as well and become favourites of people.

With all that said, I do thnink they need to add more "remove this from rotation" options. I remove AV/Isle by default, especially when with others, but the more they add the less valuable that resource becomes. At least add 1 more removal option to it - think that would be a fine solution.

#5 Zugdar

Zugdar
  • Members

Posted 24 April 2013 - 12:35 AM

Looking forward to this one

#6 Demonspawn85

Demonspawn85

Posted 24 April 2013 - 06:20 AM

View PostBullylol, on 22 April 2013 - 01:13 PM, said:

I love the core vanilla ones, but truth be told I've played them enough to want some kind of variety

This.

I've sat in WSG for long enough in the same game to not really ever want to go back there.
d(^.~)z

#7 Klone

Klone
  • Members

Posted 24 April 2013 - 04:25 PM

Very cool.  It looks like a cross between AB and SM.  How many players does this BG support?

#8 Hoodzx

Hoodzx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Protection 1/1/2/1/0/2
  • 2v2: 1786
  • 3v3: 2299
  • 5v5: 2229
  • RBG: 2225
  • LocationFRANCE

Posted 24 April 2013 - 05:39 PM

View Postmikebazowski88, on 22 April 2013 - 12:22 PM, said:

I cant understand why blizz makes new bg`s.....most of the majority likes the old bg`s like WSG,AB and EOTS,and from new ones only gilneas everything except these 4 i mentioned are crap...fail....

Not everybody, i don't enjoy Alterac, i love Silvershard mines, i hate strand of the ancients and kotmogu, i like isle of conquest... if blizzard makes a new bg i hope it just wont be too much original like strand of the ancients because if it gets into the rated bgs scene...

#9 mikebazowski88

mikebazowski88
  • Members

Posted 25 April 2013 - 09:11 AM

View PostHoodzx, on 24 April 2013 - 05:39 PM, said:

Not everybody, i don't enjoy Alterac, i love Silvershard mines, i hate strand of the ancients and kotmogu, i like isle of conquest... if blizzard makes a new bg i hope it just wont be too much original like strand of the ancients because if it gets into the rated bgs scene...

I didnt said everybody i said majority....

#10 Suprememanx

Suprememanx
  • Members

Posted 26 April 2013 - 05:28 AM

ya new bg looks ok will have to see when it comes live as for the other bgs classics are always good I definetly dislike strand though and generally av and ioc are lame nothing really goes on in those anymore just pve matches lol. AV can be ok if you are back capping I guess though. Mines is cool alot of strats in that one and temple is just a dps fest but still fun.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: wow, mop, battleground, pvp, new, patch, hunter, warcraft, mists, pandaria

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<