• Humanclass_name
  • EU-Argent Dawn
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Affliction 0/0/1/2/0/1
  • RBG: 2123
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 21 April 2013 - 05:11 AM

View PostBraindance, on 21 April 2013 - 04:16 AM, said:

The point is - warriors have been balanced around having zeker rage. If it's removed they have to give something else and I don't think that anyone would want that. And you were almost always in zeker stance. Only reason to go into def was either to disarm or to turtle and you never really had to turtle vs locks.

Because warriors have a hard time against warlocks and priests or what? This rock paper scissor thing needs to stop. It's extremely retarded how some classes (shamans/warriors) completely counter other classes abilities (priests are mostly hurt here, but it's still dumb how meeting a shaman or war as a warlock is completely different game)

View PostBraindance, on 22 June 2013 - 07:05 AM, said:

The current season is at a very good spot balance-wise. There is a comp variety that hasn't been seen in the game since s8.

#42 Chanimal

Chanimal

Posted 21 April 2013 - 05:15 AM

View PostZilea, on 21 April 2013 - 04:50 AM, said:

LOL? 45 s tremor would be okay? are you fucking high or something? jesus christ

You think it's fine for shams to have a totem for every priest fear?

Obviously other things would need to be changed but tremor on a 30s cd has made a full fear on a shaman never exist.
twitch.tv/chanimaly follow me!

#43 Braindance

Braindance
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/1/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 1638
  • 3v3: 2172
  • RBG: 576
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 21 April 2013 - 05:27 AM

View PostPersephones, on 21 April 2013 - 05:11 AM, said:

Because warriors have a hard time against warlocks and priests or what? This rock paper scissor thing needs to stop. It's extremely retarded how some classes (shamans/warriors) completely counter other classes abilities (priests are mostly hurt here, but it's still dumb how meeting a shaman or war as a warlock is completely different game)
You serious right? We are comparing an aoe fear break to a fear break with the same cd? And what rock paper scissors? Warriors never countered locks they were just strong against them. And since the zeker nerf priests can land fears on warriors. You people don't understand what would mean to remove zeker rage from warriors. Warriors' current toolset is similar to what other classes had in 2008 and you want to strip them even from those?  What's next? Removing charge?

View PostZerstiren, on 14 August 2011 - 01:21 AM, said:

If you haven't +repped this guy, you are part of the problem.

View PostRenaissance_Man, on 31 July 2013 - 04:31 AM, said:

If I had a gun with two bullets and I was in a room with Hitler, bin Laden, and you, I would shoot you twice.

View Postsimonfra1234, on 25 August 2011 - 08:46 PM, said:

bro you got +rep'd by rapture...

• Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Holy 0/0/1/2/2/0
  • RBG: 384

Posted 21 April 2013 - 05:27 AM

View PostBraindance, on 21 April 2013 - 05:27 AM, said:

You serious right? We are comparing an aoe fear break to a fear break with the same cd? And what rock paper scissors? Warriors never countered locks they were just strong against them. And since the zeker nerf priests can land fears on warriors. You people don't understand what would mean to remove zeker rage from warriors. Warriors' current toolset is similar to what other classes had in 2008 and you want to strip them even from those?  What's next? Removing charge?

If zerker was removed from warriors or given a longer cd it would mean.....warriors get feared like every other melee? Put it on a 2 minute cd, put tremor on a 2 minute cd, increase the cd on priest fear to 40 seconds, give warlock fear a 5 second cd.

Edited by Radejjj, 21 April 2013 - 05:38 AM.

#45 Braindance

Braindance
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 21 April 2013 - 05:42 AM

View PostRadejjj, on 21 April 2013 - 05:27 AM, said:

If zerker was removed from warriors or given a longer cd it would mean.....warriors get feared like every other melee? Put it on a 2 minute cd, put tremor on a 2 minute cd, increase the cd on priest fear to 40 seconds, give warlock fear a 5 second cd.
.....do not ever compare warriors to other melee. Other melee have more lockdowns and more ways to avoid cc. Warriors do NOT. The ONLY thing that warriors can do is damage. I have watched my class being stripped of everything that defined it. You will NOT take zeker rage out.

Let's remove freedom cause it's a snare immunity and it hurts mages. Or give it a 2 minute cd and increase nova cooldown.

If I had a gun with two bullets and I was in a room with Hitler, bin Laden, and you, I would shoot you twice.

#46 Persephones

Persephones
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Argent Dawn
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 21 April 2013 - 05:42 AM

View PostBraindance, on 21 April 2013 - 05:27 AM, said:

Yeah I'm dead serious, and if you could read, I wrote that warriors/shamans counter ABILITIES not the classes themselves. It's retarded how Priests can't use their fear at all against a shaman or warrior (yeah the CD is just short enough to make it happen, but it's not very difficult to stop the priest for a couple of seconds every time). It makes zero sense. Every other class has lost core abilities (we have to choose between coil and howl fx), so it's no excuse. It just promotes zerging while the enemy team is left watching without any means to help, if they rely on fear as their CC.

The current season is at a very good spot balance-wise. There is a comp variety that hasn't been seen in the game since s8.

• Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Holy 0/0/1/2/2/0
  • RBG: 384

Posted 21 April 2013 - 05:48 AM

View PostBraindance, on 21 April 2013 - 05:42 AM, said:

.....do not ever compare warriors to other melee. Other melee have more lockdowns and more ways to avoid cc. Warriors do NOT. The ONLY thing that warriors can do is damage. I have watched my class being stripped of everything that defined it. You will NOT take zeker rage out.

Let's remove freedom cause it's a snare immunity and it hurts mages. Or give it a 2 minute cd and increase nova cooldown.

Freedom is dispellable, doesn't even remotely counter mages since they take it. Monks have a fear break on a 2 minute cd, rets have a fear break on a 5 minute cd which is their only good defensive cd, DK's have a fear breaks on a 3 minute and 2 minute cd, if they spec them, and ams, rogues dont have one, but they have cloak, ferals have none, though theyre immune to poly/roots, enhance has tremor, which I said should be nerfed too. Warriors don't need zerker on a 30 second cd, should be a minute minimum.

View PostPersephones, on 21 April 2013 - 05:42 AM, said:

Yeah I'm dead serious, and if you could read, I wrote that warriors/shamans counter ABILITIES not the classes themselves. It's retarded how Priests can't use their fear at all against a shaman or warrior (yeah the CD is just short enough to make it happen, but it's not very difficult to stop the priest for a couple of seconds every time). It makes zero sense. Every other class has lost core abilities (we have to choose between coil and howl fx), so it's no excuse. It just promotes zerging while the enemy team is left watching without any means to help, if they rely on fear as their CC.

The only problem with nerfing zerker/tremor in the current state of the game, is priests, both disc and shadow are really really good. Shadowpriests will be fine in 5.3, but I see more disc priests then any other healer right now. Disc/hunter/x is atleast half the teams I see now, and every single class that fits into that X is being buffed in 5.3, enhance, ret, feral, warriors, ww monks are all being buffed, hunters and rogues arnt really getting any significant nerfs. Not to mention you can tremor totem hunter lullaby's. And anything that isnt disc/hunter/x right now is rps/god comp/rpd, nerfing zerker/tremor right now would be buffing all the dumbest comps in the game.

Edited by Radejjj, 21 April 2013 - 06:01 AM.

#48 Braindance

Braindance
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 21 April 2013 - 05:48 AM

View PostPersephones, on 21 April 2013 - 05:42 AM, said:

And who cares if abilities are countered. That's how you play arena. Player 1 uses x, player 2 uses y to counter x. It makes absolutely perfect sense. Why remove such mechanics that have been in the game since launch? The game is already balanced around them. Tremor is op cause it counters fear entirely and it can ruin triple fears. Zeker rage gets 1 person out of fear

#49 Braindance

Braindance
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 21 April 2013 - 05:52 AM

Because I am losing my patience and I don't want another infraction I give up. I am terrified at the thought that some blizz developer might see all this elementary level bs you are writing about zeker rage and actually nerf it, but so far Holinka has proved he can cut through the crap.

#50 Zilea

Zilea
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Holy 0/1/2/2/2/0
  • RBG: 192

Posted 21 April 2013 - 05:52 AM

View PostPoobandit, on 21 April 2013 - 05:15 AM, said:

You think it's fine for shams to have a totem for every priest fear?

Obviously other things would need to be changed but tremor on a 30s cd has made a full fear on a shaman never exist.

.. i was trying to say that tremor totem on a 45s cooldown is still too short

#51 Pritchard

Pritchard
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/0/0

Posted 21 April 2013 - 05:59 AM

View PostBraindance, on 21 April 2013 - 05:42 AM, said:

i agree with your general idea, i personally have no real problem with berserker rage on any of my chars that it counters (priest/monk)

However, when you post things in this way, it really does no good helping your point, and comes across as silly, similar to when you told that one guy to never say that again...or ELSE.

He can compare warrior to other melee all he wants, thats his opinion to do so, and its not your place to tell him what to do.and saying "you will NOT take zerker rage out" is just silly.

Once again, you make good points in quite a few threads, but when you post like this, its just completely silly.

#52 Braindance

Braindance
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 21 April 2013 - 06:04 AM

View Posthairpiece, on 21 April 2013 - 05:59 AM, said:

i agree with your general idea, i personally have no real problem with berserker rage on any of my chars that it counters (priest/monk)

However, when you post things in this way, it really does no good helping your point, and comes across as silly, similar to when you told that one guy to never say that again...or ELSE.

He can compare warrior to other melee all he wants, thats his opinion to do so, and its not your place to tell him what to do.and saying "you will NOT take zerker rage out" is just silly.

Once again, you make good points in quite a few threads, but when you post like this, its just completely silly.
There is no point arguing when you will never convince someone. When I make like 10 respectful posts in a row and people refuse to see my point then yes I will sound silly.

#53 Persephones

Persephones
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Argent Dawn
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 21 April 2013 - 06:08 AM

Your attitude is disgusting. In every thread you attempt to sound like you're somehow superior to everyone else, and if they can't see the game through your eyes, they're retarded. Sorry but wake the fuck up. A forum is for sharing one's opinions, it's not about convincing other people to share your point of view or else they're basically lesser beings - "elementary level bs". Thanks for contributing jackshit to these forums.

#54 Pritchard

Pritchard
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/0/0

Posted 21 April 2013 - 06:09 AM

View PostBraindance, on 21 April 2013 - 06:04 AM, said:

There is no point arguing when you will never convince someone. When I make like 10 respectful posts in a row and people refuse to see my point then yes I will sound silly.

then just drop it, if people don't change their opinions, thats nothing to worry about.  You don't see 300 threads on every blizzard forum that devs read about zerker rage being broken, and its never even talked about by the devs, you have nothing to worry about.  And even if 10 patches down the line its taken away, who cares?  It's not our decision ultimately, and even without zerker rage, you would lose one out against 2 main classes, with a couple of other effects from other classes (rogue,monk,pala rep, etc), i know on my warrior, i would find  ways to adjust my playstyle and push on.

When people have opinions, and the convo is going nowhere, or is eventually resorting to silly posts, its much better to give up sooner rather than later and not waste the internet time.

stay thirsty my friends

#55 djp771133

djp771133
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Protection 1/1/1/1/0/0
  • RBG: 1524

Posted 21 April 2013 - 06:09 AM

k, tremor is broken as fuck yeah.  Whoever brought zerker rage into this thread had to be fucking high, I'm pretty sure nobody has a problem with zerker rage, because there is like a million and a half other ways to peel a warrior.  The reason tremor is broken is because shaman healers are immune to like half the cc in the game.  As a warrior it is actually impossible to fear a shaman, unless we have more fears on the team.  I feel as though it feels the same as a lock or any other class that relys on fears for cc.

#56 samuser1234

samuser1234
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Assassination 2/0/1/1/2/1
  • RBG: 958

Posted 21 April 2013 - 06:14 AM

View PostBraindance said:

Because I am losing my patience and I don't want another infraction I give up. I am terrified at the thought that some blizz developer might see all this elementary level bs you are writing about zeker rage and actually nerf it, but so far Holinka has proved he can cut through the crap.

Help me help you, Why is you being able to break fears/saps every 30 seconds then go immune to them still mandatory? Between leap and all the charging, warrior mobility is fine to reconnect, so its not like you getting feared away is the end of the world. Now, i do agree berserker rage is an important spell, but I think the CD should be increased. Now as a compensation, it should probably generate more rage and last longer, but honestly 1 min or 2 min with a 10-15 second duration would be perfectly viable. Then you cant just spam it for every single CC or sap. It would be interesting to play a game where sapping a warrior in an opener leads to him having to choose to break it and risk eating a fear later or sit in it.... Instead of just breaking it and having it back up in half a minute.

While were at it, can we buff shadow focus to 5.0 levels, keep subterfuge unchanged but let the other team see the rogue, nerf faerie fires stupid duration when its spammable, and make tremor have to be used before fear lands (Its kinda obvious when the priest is running towards you that he will fear).
#1 rogue trip deepz USA, u mad bro?

#57 Braindance

Braindance
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 21 April 2013 - 06:17 AM

View PostPersephones, on 21 April 2013 - 06:08 AM, said:

Your attitude is disgusting. In every thread you attempt to sound like you're somehow superior to everyone else, and if they can't see the game through your eyes, they're retarded. Sorry but wake the fuck up. A forum is for sharing one's opinions, it's not about convincing other people to share your point of view or else they're basically lesser beings - "elementary level bs". Thanks for contributing jackshit to these forums.
What is the point of sharing an opinion if you are not trying to convince someone? I am sorry you feel offended and find my attitude disgusting but I also find your opinion on zeker rage disgusting and biased.

#58 wodeta

wodeta

Posted 21 April 2013 - 06:18 AM

View Postmoistlol, on 21 April 2013 - 04:03 AM, said:

can't nerf shamans till Spriest nerfs go through.. sorry

They should just remove it from totemic restoration, i dont see why cant shamans be good against casters like they always were and suck against meele which they will after shadow priest nerf.

People saying to remove tremor from the game should just kill themselves.

And zilea PLS stop chasing shamans for nerfs, shamans are not making hpallys suck, its mage/sp/rogues doing it.

Edited by wodeta, 21 April 2013 - 06:21 AM.

Posted Image

#59 Pradafiend

Pradafiend
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Shadow 1/1/0/1/2/1
  • 2v2: 1904

Posted 21 April 2013 - 06:19 AM

Zerker rage is broken...a 30 second fear break that grants rage regeneration...w t f

Spoiler

#60 Braindance

Braindance
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 21 April 2013 - 06:21 AM

View Postsamuser1234, on 21 April 2013 - 06:14 AM, said:

Help me help you, Why is you being able to break fears/saps every 30 seconds then go immune to them still mandatory? Between leap and all the charging, warrior mobility is fine to reconnect, so its not like you getting feared away is the end of the world. Now, i do agree berserker rage is an important spell, but I think the CD should be increased. Now as a compensation, it should probably generate more rage and last longer, but honestly 1 min or 2 min with a 10-15 second duration would be perfectly viable. Then you cant just spam it for every single CC or sap. It would be interesting to play a game where sapping a warrior in an opener leads to him having to choose to break it and risk eating a fear later or sit in it.... Instead of just breaking it and having it back up in half a minute.

While were at it, can we buff shadow focus to 5.0 levels, keep subterfuge unchanged but let the other team see the rogue, nerf faerie fires stupid duration when its spammable, and make tremor have to be used before fear lands (Its kinda obvious when the priest is running towards you that he will fear).
It works like this right now. We already spend most of our time either being controlled 24/7 or getting trained to death - I do not want to relive BC, neither do I want to to be a 15-20 second duration because I don't wanna be a death knight. My point is, we are far more prone to cc than every other dps; ANY type of cc even with zeker rage. Now you take zeker rage and you have what? A pve mob running around with pvp gear with only 3 functions:
1) Do damage
2) Take damage
3) Get ccd

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<