• Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Enhancement 0/2/1/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 2051
  • 3v3: 2200
  • 5v5: 1055
  • RBG: 1341

Posted 22 April 2013 - 05:50 PM

View Postdionim, on 22 April 2013 - 04:29 PM, said:

This talent is a really good and creative spell to shamans, but it working with tremor as it is now is a bug... the intention was not to sacrifice your totem...

and congratualions khuna, looks like you beat the game, sadly the game isnt made for wow gods like you.

shamans being "easy" kill in swaps doenst justify anything else retard they have, just so you know ok?
its not a bug.. lolread the talent? if you as a multi glad priest cant get a fear on a sham and moans about it that tells me somehting else.. its not like there is any skill to the fear spell.. and you will always get 1/2 fears or just get a partner to silence aswell then u can get all of them.

#142 Persephones

Persephones
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Argent Dawn
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Affliction 0/0/1/2/0/1
  • RBG: 2123
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 22 April 2013 - 05:53 PM

View Postthumpiex, on 22 April 2013 - 05:50 PM, said:

its not a bug.. lolread the talent? if you as a multi glad priest cant get a fear on a sham and moans about it that tells me somehting else.. its not like there is any skill to the fear spell.. and you will always get 1/2 fears or just get a partner to silence aswell then u can get all of them.

99% of people doing arena are using all kind of addons, especially those that show the CDs of the enemies - How difficult is it for YOUR team to stop the priest every time his fear is ready? If the priest is able to fear you, you're the one to blame. There's absolutely no way you should get feared unless you suck at positioning or your team is too busy facerolling the enemy team to keep you safe for 6 secs or w/e the timeframe is.

View PostBraindance, on 22 June 2013 - 07:05 AM, said:

The current season is at a very good spot balance-wise. There is a comp variety that hasn't been seen in the game since s8.

#143 bouncyballs

bouncyballs
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Magtheridon
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Fury 2/1/2/0/1/0

Posted 22 April 2013 - 05:53 PM

View PostWelgard, on 21 April 2013 - 03:58 AM, said:

d) you aren't immune to fear, but the primary issue is that the fears that you aren't able to break are only half duration, and by the time DRs are over you have zerker rage back.

This is actually false. If I get feared when I am on a target we will say, i use my zerker rage instantly breaking the fear but also opening that DR window.
Thereby waiting 20 seconds, my zerker rage still has 10 seconds on cooldown and I am completely fearable.

Either way. Tremor is overpowered right now due to the totem restoration talent.

View PostRadejjj, on 21 April 2013 - 05:48 AM, said:

Freedom is dispellable, doesn't even remotely counter mages since they take it. Monks have a fear break on a 2 minute cd, rets have a fear break on a 5 minute cd which is their only good defensive cd, DK's have a fear breaks on a 3 minute and 2 minute cd, if they spec them, and ams, rogues dont have one, but they have cloak, ferals have none, though theyre immune to poly/roots, enhance has tremor, which I said should be nerfed too. Warriors don't need zerker on a 30 second cd, should be a minute minimum.

Would just like to point out that enrages are actually dispellable as well.

Anyways, from my point of view, if they actually do nerf fear breaking abilities, then they need to nerf fear itself.
If I ever get feared, I constantly run to China and am able to pick up some dog to eat on my journey back to the rest of my team.

Anyways, that is my opinion.

#144 dionim

dionim
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Arthas
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Shadow 1/1/0/1/2/1
  • 2v2: 883

Posted 22 April 2013 - 06:00 PM

View Postthumpiex, on 22 April 2013 - 05:50 PM, said:

not going to argue or attack you, just give us 1 reason that make 34s tremor balanced, just this friend.

Killing your own totem with a macro is not what blizzard thougt when they made this talent, so yes, this is a bug players found out. (blizz even tryed to fix it the first time, but people made another macro lol)

#145 Braindance

Braindance
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/1/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 1638
  • 3v3: 2172
  • RBG: 576
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 22 April 2013 - 06:10 PM

Make tremor apply only to the shaman - who's with me

View PostZerstiren, on 14 August 2011 - 01:21 AM, said:

If you haven't +repped this guy, you are part of the problem.

View PostRenaissance_Man, on 31 July 2013 - 04:31 AM, said:

If I had a gun with two bullets and I was in a room with Hitler, bin Laden, and you, I would shoot you twice.

View Postsimonfra1234, on 25 August 2011 - 08:46 PM, said:

bro you got +rep'd by rapture...

#146 Maalrian

Maalrian
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Shadow
  • RBG: 960

Posted 22 April 2013 - 07:28 PM

View Postbouncyballs, on 22 April 2013 - 05:53 PM, said:

This is actually false. If I get feared when I am on a target we will say, i use my zerker rage instantly breaking the fear but also opening that DR window.
Thereby waiting 20 seconds, my zerker rage still has 10 seconds on cooldown and I am completely fearable.

Either way. Tremor is overpowered right now due to the totem restoration talent.

Would just like to point out that enrages are actually dispellable as well.

Anyways, from my point of view, if they actually do nerf fear breaking abilities, then they need to nerf fear itself.
If I ever get feared, I constantly run to China and am able to pick up some dog to eat on my journey back to the rest of my team.

Anyways, that is my opinion.

Just as often as you get feared to antartica, people get feared out of LoS when trying to set up a kill I'm afraid :P

#147 Conviqx

Conviqx
  • Conviq
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/2/2/0/0/1
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 22 April 2013 - 07:47 PM

View PostMaalrian, on 22 April 2013 - 07:28 PM, said:

Just as often as you get feared to antartica, people get feared out of LoS when trying to set up a kill I'm afraid :P

I thought people got feared to Africa?
http://www.twitch.tv/conviq

Dost Thou Even Hoist?

#148 Smooviex

Smooviex
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Windwalker 1/0/2/2/0/0
  • 2v2: 1775
  • 3v3: 2872
  • 5v5: 2415
  • RBG: 2376

Posted 22 April 2013 - 08:17 PM

getting feared on blade's is the worst... flying across the bridge to the opposite side then down their ramp... literally in africa

#149 Eltekk

Eltekk
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Shadow 1/0/2/1/2/1
  • RBG: 2134

Posted 22 April 2013 - 09:14 PM

disgusting seeing all these multi-glad shamans defending this

#150 Nightmonkey

Nightmonkey
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Holy 0/0/1/2/0/0
  • RBG: 1999

Posted 23 April 2013 - 09:45 AM

View PostEltekk, on 22 April 2013 - 09:14 PM, said:

disgusting seeing all these multi-glad shamans defending this

disgusting seeing all these multi-glad priests bitching about this

I don't think anybody thinks Tremor is balanced in it's current implementation.  I don't see anybody in here shouting that 34s Tremor is a good thing.  There are even some Shaman in this thread saying that it should be taken off Totemic Restoration.

The big nerfs to Shadow Priests will also help to bring Shaman healers in line, but the problem will then be Priest/Hunter/X.  Seriously how often do you see a RShaman playing without a SPriest on their team?  I would go as far as to say that nerfing SPriest utility may hurt Shaman healers more than it would hurt them to straight up remove Tremor totem.

So if you're a Priest and you're looking for some sweet, sweet vengeance on Shaman Healers, just roll Disc and pick up a hunter and any melee DPS.  Instruct them to train any Shaman from start to finish.  You could probably just instruct them to train any healer that isn't a Disc priest rolling with a Hunter and win most of your games.

We've traded S12 KFC for S13 Priest/Hunter/X, and there really isn't much difference at the end of the day.  Tremor totem won't seem like that big of a deal when you just kill them without even needing to use psychic scream.

#151 dionim

dionim
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Arthas
  • Ruin

Posted 23 April 2013 - 10:47 AM

View PostNightmonkey, on 23 April 2013 - 09:45 AM, said:

disgusting seeing all these multi-glad priests bitching about this

I don't think anybody thinks Tremor is balanced in it's current implementation.  I don't see anybody in here shouting that 34s Tremor is a good thing.  There are even some Shaman in this thread saying that it should be taken off Totemic Restoration.

The big nerfs to Shadow Priests will also help to bring Shaman healers in line, but the problem will then be Priest/Hunter/X.  Seriously how often do you see a RShaman playing without a SPriest on their team?  I would go as far as to say that nerfing SPriest utility may hurt Shaman healers more than it would hurt them to straight up remove Tremor totem.

So if you're a Priest and you're looking for some sweet, sweet vengeance on Shaman Healers, just roll Disc and pick up a hunter and any melee DPS.  Instruct them to train any Shaman from start to finish.  You could probably just instruct them to train any healer that isn't a Disc priest rolling with a Hunter and win most of your games.

We've traded S12 KFC for S13 Priest/Hunter/X, and there really isn't much difference at the end of the day.  Tremor totem won't seem like that big of a deal when you just kill them without even needing to use psychic scream.

you're a little contradictory, if we're bitching about this, but the thing trully needs to be changed as everyone know, why is this bitching/disgusting?

also what a great knowledge of the game, the most op thing on thug is the healer, why i didn't saw that!

if the priest didn't even use psychic scream, what he did that was so op man? i bet he didn't even healed someone (lol at rogue/hunter opener), but his presence there made the game super easy hahahahahahahahah
nerf priests buff rogues/hunters

edit. Also even if they change tremor to be idk 45s or even 1min in the worst scenario, why would you think disc will shit on shamans? shamans will still be the best healer against disc, they will still be hard to fear (shaman's doenst try to run away when they see a priest comming anymore as everyone else does). shamans will still be the best pick against a disc priest.

Edited by dionim, 23 April 2013 - 10:54 AM.

#152 thumpiex

thumpiex
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Enhancement 0/2/1/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 2051
  • 3v3: 2200
  • 5v5: 1055
  • RBG: 1341

Posted 23 April 2013 - 11:11 AM

View PostPersephones, on 22 April 2013 - 05:53 PM, said:

99% of people doing arena are using all kind of addons, especially those that show the CDs of the enemies - How difficult is it for YOUR team to stop the priest every time his fear is ready? If the priest is able to fear you, you're the one to blame. There's absolutely no way you should get feared unless you suck at positioning or your team is too busy facerolling the enemy team to keep you safe for 6 secs or w/e the timeframe is.
There are many things for a priest to be able to get a fear off invis. sprint if glyphed yes i can get away from it not saying i cant but cant many classes like druids and palas aswell.. its about tremor here i think fear is stupid atm yeah i can tremor trinket it ect.. but sometimes i get feard whilst the enemies are on me nuking me doing big crits and still in this fear.. or for other players it used to be simple.. 1 dot + fear would break it.

#153 Djandawg

Djandawg
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Genjuros
  • Raserei / Frenzy
  • Talents: Shadow

Posted 23 April 2013 - 11:16 AM

View PostNightmonkey, on 23 April 2013 - 09:45 AM, said:

Most of us don't enjoy playing cleaves and we don't play it. It is not fun to see one guy stunned, silenced getting dpsd helplessly where the other guy sits in unavoidable instant cc and you practically do nothing as healer. That's what KFC palas and thug priests enjoy.
That said, the tremor totem hurts my non hunter comp the most because we can't win without my cc and they are immune to it.
Just because hunters and rogues are retarded, one healing class should not be immune to my fear.

Edited by Djandawg, 23 April 2013 - 11:27 AM.

#154 Mbgz

Mbgz
  • Junkies
  • Worgenclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Restoration 1/0/2/1/1/2
  • RBG: 2097

Posted 23 April 2013 - 11:53 AM

remove restoration, revert totem on silence change... deal ? :)

#155 Lieto

Lieto
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Arthas
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm
  • Talents: Subtlety
  • LocationKyiv. Ukraine.

Posted 23 April 2013 - 02:10 PM

It shouldnt be usable while feared, thats about it.
And if used in advance it might give fear immunity for 10 seconds instead or until destroyed.

Edited by Lieto, 23 April 2013 - 02:12 PM.

Shadowmelding since 2007.

#156 fant0m8

fant0m8
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Eredar
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Marksmanship

Posted 23 April 2013 - 10:08 PM

Personally I think the only thing that should break CC once it is applied is the PVP trinket (and maybe Berserker's Rage), but Blizzard will never listen to that.

Edited by fant0m8, 23 April 2013 - 10:11 PM.

Bye again! This game isn't fun when you don't know anyone else that still plays.

#157 Nightmonkey

Nightmonkey
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Holy 0/0/1/2/0/0
  • RBG: 1999

Posted 23 April 2013 - 10:10 PM

View Postdionim, on 23 April 2013 - 10:47 AM, said:

you're a little contradictory, if we're bitching about this, but the thing trully needs to be changed as everyone know, why is this bitching/disgusting?

also what a great knowledge of the game, the most op thing on thug is the healer, why i didn't saw that!

if the priest didn't even use psychic scream, what he did that was so op man? i bet he didn't even healed someone (lol at rogue/hunter opener), but his presence there made the game super easy hahahahahahahahah
nerf priests buff rogues/hunters

edit. Also even if they change tremor to be idk 45s or even 1min in the worst scenario, why would you think disc will shit on shamans? shamans will still be the best healer against disc, they will still be hard to fear (shaman's doenst try to run away when they see a priest comming anymore as everyone else does). shamans will still be the best pick against a disc priest.

It was a joke, if you paid attention you would see that I copied what the guy before me said word for word but replaced Shaman with Priest because it works.

Who said anything about thug cleave or a rogue?  I searched my entire post for the words thug or rogue and neither were mentioned once.

Shaman is the best healer to deal with Priests no doubt, but what about any team that doesn't have a Shaman at all?  You completely missed my point and somehow turned what I said from "Priests will be way stronger than Shaman overall in 5.3" to "Priests are the most OP thing in thug cleave."  How did you even get there?

View PostDjandawg, on 23 April 2013 - 11:16 AM, said:

Most of us don't enjoy playing cleaves and we don't play it. It is not fun to see one guy stunned, silenced getting dpsd helplessly where the other guy sits in unavoidable instant cc and you practically do nothing as healer. That's what KFC palas and thug priests enjoy.
That said, the tremor totem hurts my non hunter comp the most because we can't win without my cc and they are immune to it.
Just because hunters and rogues are retarded, one healing class should not be immune to my fear.

That's what any healer that plays with a good hunter enjoys, although "practically nothing" is an exaggeration.

Tremor probably does need some sort of change, but think about it like this for a second.  Shaman may have a serious advantage over Disc, and people cry about it all the time...but what about the serious advantage Disc has always held over Paladins?  The new change to MD is nice but I think Disc will continue to be the best healer against a Paladin.

So my question is, just because Psychic Scream is super powerful against one class, should it be changed?  If not, then why should Tremor?  Just playing devil's advocate here, but hopefully you get the idea.

#158 dionim

dionim
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Arthas
  • Ruin

Posted 23 April 2013 - 11:33 PM

View PostNightmonkey, on 23 April 2013 - 10:10 PM, said:

It was a joke, if you paid attention you would see that I copied what the guy before me said word for word but replaced Shaman with Priest because it works.

Who said anything about thug cleave or a rogue?  I searched my entire post for the words thug or rogue and neither were mentioned once.

Shaman is the best healer to deal with Priests no doubt, but what about any team that doesn't have a Shaman at all?  You completely missed my point and somehow turned what I said from "Priests will be way stronger than Shaman overall in 5.3" to "Priests are the most OP thing in thug cleave."  How did you even get there?

That's what any healer that plays with a good hunter enjoys, although "practically nothing" is an exaggeration.

Tremor probably does need some sort of change, but think about it like this for a second.  Shaman may have a serious advantage over Disc, and people cry about it all the time...but what about the serious advantage Disc has always held over Paladins?  The new change to MD is nice but I think Disc will continue to be the best healer against a Paladin.

So my question is, just because Psychic Scream is super powerful against one class, should it be changed?  If not, then why should Tremor?  Just playing devil's advocate here, but hopefully you get the idea.

first quote, say what op thing a disc priest have? and give us 1 reason to 34s tremor stay in the game.

second quote, mass dispel is what "counters" pally, but it still doenst make your bubble useless against a priest.
fear is a really good cc, but requires positioning and can be avoided easly unless you're cc'd already (and that cc will never come from the priest)
well im not defending disc, i think they need to nerf stuff like psyfiend

im just saying that 34s tremor isnt balanced, and needs to be changed, you can resume all this in two questions:

1 - is it balanced or not?

2 - if not, what can we do to change it, making it still be really good against fear, but not making you imunne to it.

#159 Korzul

Korzul
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Doomhammer
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Restoration 0/2/0/1/1/0
  • 2v2: 2315
  • 3v3: 2744
  • 5v5: 480
  • RBG: 1151

Posted 23 April 2013 - 11:52 PM

fear is a really good cc, but requires positioning and can be avoided easly unless you're cc'd already

How exactly do you avoid the invisible sprinting priest?
Lets state this once again just so it's clear, psychic scream has never been easier to land, stop pretending like it's difficult to consistently hit whatever you want with that ability.

#160 dionim

dionim
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Arthas
  • Ruin

Posted 24 April 2013 - 12:02 AM

View PostKorzul, on 23 April 2013 - 11:52 PM, said:

How exactly do you avoid the invisible sprinting priest?
Lets state this once again just so it's clear, psychic scream has never been easier to land, stop pretending like it's difficult to consistently hit whatever you want with that ability.

I agree, but still waiting a reason to keep 34s tremor in the game

off topic, do you think sprint shield / stealth is op?

Edited by dionim, 24 April 2013 - 12:04 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<