khuna
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Assassination 1/1/2/1/1/0
  • RBG: 1942

Posted 22 April 2013 - 11:12 AM

Wotlk was horrible for shamans,  you could nova a shaman out of los into sap or anything and make him go afk for ages, you could even kill them in a few seconds so easily if you played properly, trust  me you are wrong all those things are great, you just have to learn how to force cooldown without using some yourselves and you have to stop trying to get cc when you can't get them. the only class that might have too much shit is DK and still im not sure about it because you can outplay them with roots. druid with iceblock was too much with a SP but next patch it won't.
If you let the shaman tremor you are most of the time doing something wrong.

#122 Faszionx

Faszionx
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Blackmoore
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm
  • Talents: Shadow 2/1/2/1/1/1
  • 2v2: 1845
  • RBG: 2172

Posted 22 April 2013 - 11:29 AM

why the fuck do priests complain about tremor lol? never had a problem xx

#123 dionim

dionim
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Arthas
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Shadow 1/1/0/1/2/1
  • 2v2: 883

Posted 22 April 2013 - 11:46 AM

View Postkhuna, on 22 April 2013 - 11:12 AM, said:

Wotlk was horrible for shamans,  you could nova a shaman out of los into sap or anything and make him go afk for ages, you could even kill them in a few seconds so easily if you played properly, trust  me you are wrong all those things are great, you just have to learn how to force cooldown without using some yourselves and you have to stop trying to get cc when you can't get them. the only class that might have too much shit is DK and still im not sure about it because you can outplay them with roots. druid with iceblock was too much with a SP but next patch it won't.
If you let the shaman tremor you are most of the time doing something wrong.

lol, tremor is just mindless as it is now, i almost never see a shaman thinking about using tremor or not, even if it is a DR fear, even if its not on him, specially against priests, for sure psyfiend should be deleted, but tremor cant stand as it is now, it doenst hurt shadow that much, but make priest a healbot against shamans, even if you use that on dps, with half of a bran they will use some instant shit you on before you get in range to fear.

you're being so biased man...

#124 Mbgz

Mbgz
  • Junkies
  • Worgenclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Restoration 1/0/2/1/1/2
  • RBG: 2097

Posted 22 April 2013 - 01:56 PM

View Postdionim, on 22 April 2013 - 11:46 AM, said:

lol, tremor is just mindless as it is now, i almost never see a shaman thinking about using tremor or not, even if it is a DR fear, even if its not on him, specially against priests, for sure psyfiend should be deleted, but tremor cant stand as it is now, it doenst hurt shadow that much, but make priest a healbot against shamans, even if you use that on dps, with half of a bran they will use some instant shit you on before you get in range to fear.

you're being so biased man...

or maybe he is right? god forbid you actually need to cross cc in this game, but i guess if you cant kill everything in a deep/blanket its op and bad for the game.

#125 khuna

khuna
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery

Posted 22 April 2013 - 02:04 PM

Im not biased, I played RMP more than you played this game and I know how fears needs to be used against shaman teams even when tremor was a longer cd, you obviously don't, so stfu

tremor was even more retarded before when you could just spam it like a moron everytime someone was getting feared in your team

tremor isnt a problem, average lvl of play of ppl in this game and their unability to improve instead of whining is a big one on the other hand

#126 Eveny

Eveny
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Shadow 1/0/0/1/2/1
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 22 April 2013 - 02:07 PM

View Postkhuna, on 22 April 2013 - 02:04 PM, said:

tremor was even more retarded before when you could just spam it like a moron everytime someone was getting feared in your team

Whats different from it now then? xD :duckers:

Edited by Eveny, 22 April 2013 - 02:07 PM.

If you have problems understanding my post, don't assume something and hit the reply button but read it again.

#127 Korzul

Korzul
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Doomhammer
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Restoration 0/2/0/1/1/0
  • 2v2: 2315
  • 3v3: 2744
  • 5v5: 480
  • RBG: 1151

Posted 22 April 2013 - 02:11 PM

a class having a spell that can break ur cc without even thinking

mindless

I missed the memo which dubbed all this super hard to land CC (that's sarcasm btw) without the need to cover/cross cc as fine yet anything which could possibly break it consistently as "mindless". I apologize on behalf of the shaman community that this one spell causes you to think as you sprint in and press your AoE fear keybind.
What should obv happen is every 30 seconds due to said instant fearing a trinket/defensive should be forced or the shaman should sit in at least another 20 seconds of follow up cc.
Lets all essentially just become holy paladins, i mean it sounds like they have SO MUCH FUN right now.
Whilst we're at it lets remove typhoon,displacer because when you spectral guise and sprint to a druid sometimes you miss fear because of these OP abilities :(
Also lets give priests a pocket druid they carry around constantly, just so they can completely lock down one character with fear, mind control and cyclone spam. i guess 3 different dring cc's, 2 of which were spammable somehow made it through blizzards quality checks.

#128 khuna

khuna
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery

Posted 22 April 2013 - 02:12 PM

well it was still counterable , was just retarded cause elementals were insane but its always been fine for resto since you go for them most of the time

for example against LSD as rmp when we had a sheep on the shaman we could fear the druid into the open and rape him cause hots would fall

I didn't mean to say it was retarded just meant to say it was like right now or even "worse"

#129 anad1o

anad1o
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Zirkel des Cenarius
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Elemental 0/1/2/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 1909
  • 3v3: 2373
  • 5v5: 864
  • RBG: 192

Posted 22 April 2013 - 02:27 PM

having to sit even more cc in this game just isn't a solution. tremor is fine because smart players only fear in combination with counterspells/silences/stuns on the shaman. it is not tremor that needs a revamp, it is the wole cc system.

Edited by Raliaqtz, 22 April 2013 - 02:27 PM.

Shaman - Druid - Warrior

www.arenamate.net

Your WoW MoP S15 PvP Guide

#130 thumpiex

thumpiex
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Enhancement 0/2/1/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 2051
  • 3v3: 2200
  • 5v5: 1055
  • RBG: 1341

Posted 22 April 2013 - 03:04 PM

you say that every time you fear we have tremor? no our tremor "CAN" be on a 35 sec cd roughly if we destroy it asap. you can easily silence that so its a full minute..  thing i hate at the moment is probs my connection but grounding down.. and still taking traps :(

#131 Djandawg

Djandawg
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Genjuros
  • Raserei / Frenzy
  • Talents: Shadow

Posted 22 April 2013 - 04:20 PM

l2p and cross cc shaman, cool but what if I want to cc the shaman with my fear, is it ok that he has a tremor almost always? Disc priest has a "melee range" fear, I go out of position, risk getting swapped/cc'd into oblivion, if by a miracle I reach him, he has tremor. It is not hard to kite for a few seconds until the tremor is back up.
Other healers lose games when warlock/priest/warrior instant fear hits them, shaman doesn't and this is a problem.

Edited by Djandawg, 22 April 2013 - 04:21 PM.

#132 dionim

dionim
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Arthas
  • Ruin

Posted 22 April 2013 - 04:29 PM

Tremor makes shamans immune to fear, every 1800 player know that you can fear someone else when you cc shaman, but that doenst change the fact that fearing the shaman is not an option, and this is dumb and should be changed.

This talent is a really good and creative spell to shamans, but it working with tremor as it is now is a bug... the intention was not to sacrifice your totem...

and congratualions khuna, looks like you beat the game, sadly the game isnt made for wow gods like you.

shamans being "easy" kill in swaps doenst justify anything else retard they have, just so you know ok?

#133 lilpe

lilpe
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Enhancement 0/0/2/2/0/0
  • RBG: 384

Posted 22 April 2013 - 04:36 PM

If you are somewhat good u can get 1 out of 2 fears. You can silence+fear to prevent tremor. When it comes to locks, they can force the tremor then setting up once the DR is over. There is plenty of ways to get it out.

What bothers me the most is that since its a good utility to resto shamans, most people complain and in the end it comes trough and the nerf arrives. What they forget is that there is two other specs ( Enhancement and Elemental) wich really needs this stuff ( now im talking about purges, totems without being silenced, the tremor totem, the lower cooldown on grounding, the windshear)

So sad seeing people accomplish to ruin enhancement and elemental  as im sure the tremor will be nerfed sooner or later, because it being a strong tool for restoration shamans.

(yeah i know, enhancement and elemental isnt in their worst condition as we speak)
http://www.twitch.tv/lilpelilpe streaming arenas on daily basis. Dont forget to click follow
http://www.youtube.com/lilpelilpe just started to fraps arenas

#134 dionim

dionim
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Arthas
  • Ruin

Posted 22 April 2013 - 05:11 PM

Yeee i just feared the shammy (he got feared cuz im pro, cuz he dont have ghostwolk and his partners are sleeping), now i just have to fear him right when the cd ends 35-27 = 8 so i can get a full duration fear, and thats what im going to do, and the shammy know that im coming but he will freak out and not move so i can fear him RIGHT when the cd came off, during that mental war, i dont have to heal people because the shaman partners are sleeping, and thats why i can fear him right after the cd comes out, every time every 54 seconds!

i dont have silence as disc priest, and as you know guys, healing atm doenst give you much free time .

ele/enhance should not have tremor with 35seconds cd too, if they need buffs, buff the right stuff, dont keep the retard stuff to compensate...

tremor being 1 minute, lasting for 8 seconds, if it got killed cd reduced by 3,75 * 8 - the seconds it lasted. but you cant kill your totem by yourself, or it does not work when killed by the own shaman. fixed spell, now we can keep watching what shamans needs and buff some other stuff to make the game more balanced.

Edited by dionim, 22 April 2013 - 05:13 PM.

#135 wodeta

wodeta

Posted 22 April 2013 - 05:14 PM

View Postdionim, on 22 April 2013 - 04:29 PM, said:

Tremor makes shamans immune to fear, every 1800 player know that you can fear someone else when you cc shaman, but that doenst change the fact that fearing the shaman is not an option, and this is dumb and should be changed.

This talent is a really good and creative spell to shamans, but it working with tremor as it is now is a bug... the intention was not to sacrifice your totem...

and congratualions khuna, looks like you beat the game, sadly the game isnt made for wow gods like you.

shamans being "easy" kill in swaps doenst justify anything else retard they have, just so you know ok?

Tremor with totemic restoration have 34 secs cooldown and fear have 27 secs cooldown + you have psyfiend and you can always fear the shaman team swap to him and kill him like a little bitch.

I agree that 34 secs is too short, just remove it from totemic restoration, but removing it might aswell just remove the shaman class from this game because after SP nerf thats gonna be the solo reason to bring a shaman to your team.

And i might add that theres 100 things worse and needing a faster fix than tremor in this game.
Posted Image

• Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Holy 0/0/1/2/2/0

Posted 22 April 2013 - 05:16 PM

Please don't nerf tremor until Thug cleave and priest/hunter/x in general is nerfed. Tremor is an absurdly broken mechanic, but priests, both disc and shadow, are really good right now. nerfing tremor is a buff to thug and every other stupid comp in the game right now.

#137 dionim

dionim
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Arthas
  • Ruin

Posted 22 April 2013 - 05:19 PM

Psyfiend should be removed from the game, this spell can be more dumb than tremor itself.

Tremor should still be really good against teams with fear, but it does not need to make you immune to that kinda of cc.

That what i think, the same way druids are not immune to sheep, but they're still really good against mages...

Please, stop trying to justify having 34cd tremor by saying shamans die really fast.
really if thats the problem, you guys dont need 34tremor you guys need surviviability buffs, what does it have to do with 34s cd tremor?

try to bring a single reason to make 34s cd tremor balanced.

i dont have a single reason to make psyfiend balanced, so it should be changed, its really clear.

shamans are really good at keeping their partners alive, and really bad at keeping himself alive, here is the answer on what need buffs and what need nerfs

Edited by dionim, 22 April 2013 - 05:39 PM.

#138 Persephones

Persephones
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Argent Dawn
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Affliction 0/0/1/2/0/1
  • RBG: 2123
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 22 April 2013 - 05:31 PM

If tremor is here to stay despite being broken as fuck, priests/paladins should definitely have some cc counter on a similar cd, imagine if paladins were able to instantly break a deep freeze/stuns every 30 seconds? yeah sounds like a lot of fun dont you think.

The logic behind tremor being okay and people just needing to "cross cc" is retarded, it's the same shit spriests were saying in a fail attempt at justifying mass dispelling partners "just cc them". If one healer is able to hardcounter a certain amount of cc, I don't see why the rest shouldn't either. Druids are already partly immune  to sheep.

I'm all for classes being unique, but I think it's pretty obvious by now why the two most dominant healers are also extremely good/op at the current meta game's cc. And in before someone says "but they've always existed", yeah so has mana drain/mana burn, should reintroduce them again cause they were class defining abilities, yeah?

Edited by Persephones, 22 April 2013 - 05:37 PM.

View PostBraindance, on 22 June 2013 - 07:05 AM, said:

The current season is at a very good spot balance-wise. There is a comp variety that hasn't been seen in the game since s8.

#139 Eveny

Eveny
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Shadow 1/0/0/1/2/1
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 22 April 2013 - 05:38 PM

increase tremor cd to 1m - 1.5min

make astral shift the talent thingy or SLT usable in stuns

there
If you have problems understanding my post, don't assume something and hit the reply button but read it again.

• Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Holy 0/0/1/2/2/0

Posted 22 April 2013 - 05:46 PM

View PostPersephones, on 22 April 2013 - 05:31 PM, said:

If tremor is here to stay despite being broken as fuck, priests/paladins should definitely have some cc counter on a similar cd, imagine if paladins were able to instantly break a deep freeze/stuns every 30 seconds?

I support this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<