5.2 Trinket Script

Creating and replying to topics is restricted until you link a Battle.net account with a valid World of Warcraft character.
  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 bmilcs

bmilcs
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Arthas
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Discipline
  • RBG: 768

Posted 20 April 2013 - 06:29 PM

I need the working 5.2 script for trinket display in arena. Every script / macro I've tried has failed.

#2 Tropicalice

Tropicalice
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Area 52
  • Retaliation
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 1/0/1/2/1/1
  • RBG: 1740

Posted 20 April 2013 - 08:31 PM

Alright make 5 macros

Macro 1- /run USS="UNIT_SPELLCAST_SUCCEEDED";OE="OnEvent";PvP="Interface\\Icons\\inv_jewelry_trinketpvp_01";F="Frame";CF=CreateFrame;BO="Border";PvPT="PvP Trinket";EMFH="Every Man for Himself";UC=UnitClass;AE="ArenaEnemyFrame"

Macro 2- /run function TrS(f,x,y,cd,T,s,h,n) f:SetPoint("LEFT",AE..n,"Right",x,y)f:SetSize(s,s)f.c=CF("Cooldown",cd)f.c:SetAllPoints(f)f.t=f:CreateTexture(nil,BO)f.t:SetAllPoints()f.t:SetTexture(T);if h then end f:RegisterEvent(USS) end

Macro 3- /run function Tr(f,cd,U,N,T)if(U==T and (N==PvPT or N==EMFH))then f:Show();CooldownFrame_SetTimer(cd,GetTime(),120,1) C=UC(T)end end

macro 4- /run t1=CF(F);TrS(t1,0,0,"cd1",PvP,28,true,1);t2=CF(F);TrS(t2,0,0,"cd2",PvP,28,true,2);t3=CF(F)TrS(t3,0,0,"cd3",PvP,28,true,3)

macro 5- /run t1:SetScript(OE,function(_,_,U,N)Tr(t1,cd1,U,N,"arena1")end);t2:SetScript(OE,function(_,_,U,N)Tr(t2,cd2,U,N,"arena2")end);t3:SetScript(OE,function(_,_,U,N)Tr(t3,cd3,U,N,"arena3")end)

You have to hit these scripts everytime you log on or off or after you reload ui.

#3 Eveny

Eveny
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Shadow 1/0/0/1/2/1
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 20 April 2013 - 08:43 PM

Sarena Sarena
If you have problems understanding my post, don't assume something and hit the reply button but read it again.

Creating and replying to topics is restricted until you link a Battle.net account with a valid World of Warcraft character.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<