Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Help

Reminiscing 5.1 - "Warriors vs. Rogues - Patch 5.1 vs. 5.2" (Video)

warrior vs rogue 5.1 5.2

  • Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 Vexxius

Vexxius
  • Premium Junkies
  • Curse Premium
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Korgath
  • Vengeance
  • Posts: 2023
  • Talents: Arms 0/2/1/1/1/2/.
  • 2v2: 2023
  • 3v3: 2957
  • 5v5: 2606
  • RBG: 2373
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 19 April 2013 - 01:51 PM



DISCLAIMER: In all truth, Warriors are certainly viable. I made this video just for fun, and I thought my fellow Warriors might find the content of this video comical.

(skip to 1:26 to bypass the Patch 5.1 crit montage)

Looking back to last season, Warriors were truly ridiculous in every regard. It's time to let Rogues shine for a bit.

Also, while we're at it, I recently uploaded a bunch of Warrior PoV matches at high ratings from S13, so feel free to take a peek.

Hope you enjoy.

#2 Justwoo

Justwoo
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Posts: 504
  • Talents: Discipline 2/2/1/1/2/2

Posted 19 April 2013 - 01:56 PM

justwoo scum
Posted Image

#3 toheja88

toheja88
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Posts: 161
  • Talents: Subtlety

Posted 19 April 2013 - 02:01 PM

ye... warriors not 'viable' anymore xD

#4 Mbgz

Mbgz
  • Junkies
  • Worgenclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Posts: 62
  • Talents: Restoration 1/0/2/1/1/2
  • RBG: 2097

Posted 19 April 2013 - 02:11 PM

haha. that was hilarious :P

#5 Hoodzx

Hoodzx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Posts: 724
  • Talents: Protection 1/1/2/1/0/2
  • 2v2: 1786
  • 3v3: 2299
  • 5v5: 2229
  • RBG: 2225
  • LocationFRANCE

Posted 19 April 2013 - 04:12 PM

this was just epic man :D

+rep

#6 Braindance

Braindance
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Posts: 3672
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/1/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 1638
  • 3v3: 2172
  • RBG: 576
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 19 April 2013 - 04:24 PM

Nice vid, but I really feel rogues are the easiest class to deal with as a war atm lol

View Postjustchecking, on 10 November 2014 - 11:58 PM, said:

Going to blizzcon looking for a fight is like going to the official wow arena forums for pvp advice :)

View PostRenaissance_Man, on 31 July 2013 - 04:31 AM, said:

If I had a gun with two bullets and I was in a room with Hitler, bin Laden, and you, I would shoot you twice.

View Postsimonfra1234, on 25 August 2011 - 08:46 PM, said:

bro you got +rep'd by rapture...

#7 Bigpapapump

Bigpapapump
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Posts: 58
  • Talents: Assassination 1/0/2/1/1/0
  • RBG: 2406

Posted 19 April 2013 - 05:37 PM

So rogues do to you now what you did to them in 5.1.. I for one enjoy it. Itd be nice to tone down the mongo and buff the sustained but yeah right..

#8 Braindance

Braindance
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Posts: 3672
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/1/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 1638
  • 3v3: 2172
  • RBG: 576
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 19 April 2013 - 05:58 PM

View PostBigpapapump, on 19 April 2013 - 05:37 PM, said:

So rogues do to you now what you did to them in 5.1.. I for one enjoy it. Itd be nice to tone down the mongo and buff the sustained but yeah right..
With the major difference that rogues were ALWAYS strong/viable from s1 until s12, whilst warriors were dog in s5, s10, s11

View Postjustchecking, on 10 November 2014 - 11:58 PM, said:

Going to blizzcon looking for a fight is like going to the official wow arena forums for pvp advice :)

View PostRenaissance_Man, on 31 July 2013 - 04:31 AM, said:

If I had a gun with two bullets and I was in a room with Hitler, bin Laden, and you, I would shoot you twice.

View Postsimonfra1234, on 25 August 2011 - 08:46 PM, said:

bro you got +rep'd by rapture...

#9 CreepStatus

CreepStatus
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Posts: 417
  • Talents: Restoration 1/2/2/1/2/0
  • LocationGAINZville, the Gym

Posted 19 April 2013 - 07:34 PM

closed video as soon as i heard backstreet boys
Please use an appropriate signature; thanks! www.arenajunkies.com/forum-9/announcement-3-forum-rules-2272014/
the best playlist ever-https://www.youtube....FVT_S-TjfEu-GC2
NEW: best playlist ever 2- http://www.youtube.c...feature=mh_lolz
twitch.tv/bornlol
youtube.com/bornlolwins

#10 Crankyboern

Crankyboern
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Posts: 455
  • Talents:
  • RBG: 2165

Posted 19 April 2013 - 08:48 PM

To be fair warriors where viable in S10 !

#11 toheja88

toheja88
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Posts: 161
  • Talents: Subtlety

Posted 19 April 2013 - 08:59 PM

View PostBigpapapump, on 19 April 2013 - 05:37 PM, said:

So rogues do to you now what you did to them in 5.1.. I for one enjoy it. Itd be nice to tone down the mongo and buff the sustained but yeah right..

Ye, except for the part where you hit warriors for 250K every global during cds and 50k white hits.

#12 Bigpapapump

Bigpapapump
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Posts: 58
  • Talents: Assassination 1/0/2/1/1/0
  • RBG: 2406

Posted 19 April 2013 - 10:32 PM

View Posttoheja88, on 19 April 2013 - 08:59 PM, said:

Ye, except for the part where you hit warriors for 250K every global during cds and 50k white hits.
Not sure what naked warriors you were hitting for 50k+ white, nor random arena warrior youre hitting for 250k even with the mongoloid trinket, but against good warriors you wont be consistently hitting that.

Edit -- Even with my gemming full pvp power vs a full pvp power warrior the most I hit is 180k, so there's that too in case you were going to say "Derp pvp power gems in arena".

Edited by Bigpapapump, 19 April 2013 - 10:33 PM.


#13 xandek

xandek
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Posts: 66
  • Talents: Protection 0/1/2/0/1/2
  • 2v2: 1493
  • 3v3: 2545
  • RBG: 384

Posted 19 April 2013 - 10:59 PM

tru fax

#14 toheja88

toheja88
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Posts: 161
  • Talents: Subtlety

Posted 19 April 2013 - 11:18 PM

View PostBigpapapump, on 19 April 2013 - 10:32 PM, said:

Not sure what naked warriors you were hitting for 50k+ white, nor random arena warrior youre hitting for 250k even with the mongoloid trinket, but against good warriors you wont be consistently hitting that.

Edit -- Even with my gemming full pvp power vs a full pvp power warrior the most I hit is 180k, so there's that too in case you were going to say "Derp pvp power gems in arena".
I was referring to warrior's dealing damage to rogues in 5.1 , like no matter how retarded rogues get they will never be more OP than the damage warriors used to do...

#15 Braindance

Braindance
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Posts: 3672
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/1/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 1638
  • 3v3: 2172
  • RBG: 576
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 20 April 2013 - 12:32 AM

View Posttoheja88, on 19 April 2013 - 11:18 PM, said:

I was referring to warrior's dealing damage to rogues in 5.1 , like no matter how retarded rogues get they will never be more OP than the damage warriors used to do...
And warriors will never be more OP than the cc that rogues have. Your point?

View Postjustchecking, on 10 November 2014 - 11:58 PM, said:

Going to blizzcon looking for a fight is like going to the official wow arena forums for pvp advice :)

View PostRenaissance_Man, on 31 July 2013 - 04:31 AM, said:

If I had a gun with two bullets and I was in a room with Hitler, bin Laden, and you, I would shoot you twice.

View Postsimonfra1234, on 25 August 2011 - 08:46 PM, said:

bro you got +rep'd by rapture...

#16 Bigpapapump

Bigpapapump
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Posts: 58
  • Talents: Assassination 1/0/2/1/1/0
  • RBG: 2406

Posted 20 April 2013 - 01:55 AM

View Posttoheja88, on 19 April 2013 - 11:18 PM, said:

I was referring to warrior's dealing damage to rogues in 5.1 , like no matter how retarded rogues get they will never be more OP than the damage warriors used to do...
Ah my mistake..Apologies. As a warrior, Id look at casters killing you in a stun without having to cast, or hunters having a nearly unavoidable (if theyre not awful) 15+ sec cc chain every time they want to blow you up. They are nerfing rogues cs/garrote, but not adressing the fact that with 67+% resil you still die inside of a 3 second stun, or that their sustained damage is laughable at best - all while leaving their burst the same (minus the half sec on cs/gar).

Edited by Bigpapapump, 20 April 2013 - 01:56 AM.


#17 toheja88

toheja88
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Posts: 161
  • Talents: Subtlety

Posted 20 April 2013 - 02:04 AM

View PostBraindance, on 20 April 2013 - 12:32 AM, said:

And warriors will never be more OP than the cc that rogues have. Your point?

I think they were when you had gag order and 20 sec shockwave/1min fear. My point is that you cant compare warrior and rogue damage.

#18 Braindance

Braindance
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Posts: 3672
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/1/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 1638
  • 3v3: 2172
  • RBG: 576
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 20 April 2013 - 02:33 AM

View Posttoheja88, on 20 April 2013 - 02:04 AM, said:

I think they were when you had gag order and 20 sec shockwave/1min fear. My point is that you cant compare warrior and rogue damage.
Certainly cause they are completely different classes. The two ends of the spectrum.

Edited by Braindance, 20 April 2013 - 06:31 AM.

View Postjustchecking, on 10 November 2014 - 11:58 PM, said:

Going to blizzcon looking for a fight is like going to the official wow arena forums for pvp advice :)

View PostRenaissance_Man, on 31 July 2013 - 04:31 AM, said:

If I had a gun with two bullets and I was in a room with Hitler, bin Laden, and you, I would shoot you twice.

View Postsimonfra1234, on 25 August 2011 - 08:46 PM, said:

bro you got +rep'd by rapture...

#19 Enyalius

Enyalius
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Auchindoun
  • Vindication
  • Posts: 163
  • Talents: Arms 0/1/2/1/1/1
  • LocationNORWAY YO

Posted 06 May 2013 - 02:51 AM

View Posttoheja88, on 20 April 2013 - 02:04 AM, said:

I think they were when you had gag order and 20 sec shockwave/1min fear. My point is that you cant compare warrior and rogue damage.

Cheap Kidney Garrote Gouge Blind Kick Vanish to be able to do it again.

Dont talk please.

Yes gag order was dumb cause of the fact that it was on pummel, but on hthrow it was fine.

Shockwave nerf hit warriors rly hard as we have nothing out of it baseline. Gief Throwdown baseline plx.

Go talk somewhere else, really. U have no clue.

/^^^^^^\

<(õ_õ)>

./|\.

/\


#20 Deadscumlord

Deadscumlord
  • Drjakethomas
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Posts: 462
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/0/2
  • RBG: 1954

Posted 06 May 2013 - 03:04 AM

View PostEnyalius, on 06 May 2013 - 02:51 AM, said:

Cheap Kidney Garrote Gouge Blind Kick Vanish to be able to do it again.

Dont talk please.

Yes gag order was dumb cause of the fact that it was on pummel, but on hthrow it was fine.

Shockwave nerf hit warriors rly hard as we have nothing out of it baseline. Gief Throwdown baseline plx.

Go talk somewhere else, really. U have no clue.


im sorry sir  but a melee having a ranged silence was not ok.   just like its not ok for rogues.    You are a MELEE not a Ranged





Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: warrior, vs, rogue, 5.1, 5.2

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<