• Humanclass_name
  • EU-Frostmane
  • Misery
  • Talents: Survival 0/2/2/2/0/0
  • 2v2: 2098
  • 3v3: 2207
  • 5v5: 2194

Posted 18 April 2013 - 12:27 AM

I'm aware of that Scatterplay (SP, Hunter, Restodruid/Rsham) isn't the most common setup seen nowadays. But I'd like to put some emphasis on how strong this comp really is. Mainly with a restodruid.

Take a Hunter with all of his CC and the damage he and his pet provides.
Add a Shadowpriest with Life Swap, MD and insane damage on DP.
Finish the mixture with a Restodruid.

The CC mixture should look something like this:

Scatter (4) -> Trap (8) -> Bash (5) -> Fear (8) -> Blnket (5) -> Clone (6) -> Pet stun/Scatter..

The Defensive CDs would look something like this:

2x deterrs, Sac, Disperse, Swap, Tree, Symbiosis Deterr.

How does this not sound tempting to play? I've just played it and I've been loving every moment of it, by far one of the most fun comps I've ever played including thugcleave and vanguards.
Posted Image

#2 xdarksimx

xdarksimx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Korgath
  • Vengeance
  • Talents: Unholy
  • RBG: 768

Posted 18 April 2013 - 01:06 AM

theorycrafting about a comp's cc chain in advanced is a good way to get challenger

#3 Enyalius

Enyalius
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Auchindoun
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Arms 0/1/2/1/1/1
  • LocationNORWAY YO

Posted 18 April 2013 - 02:49 AM

View Postxdarksimx, on 18 April 2013 - 01:06 AM, said:

theorycrafting about a comp's cc chain in advanced is a good way to get challenger

Comments like this *sigh* <_<

It works rather well, but there are so many other comps that are better, like thug and "godcomp".

I agree its a fun comp to play (played around 20ish games on my hunt with it), but the spriest just felt like a mage would be better either way. :>

/^^^^^^\

<(õ_õ)>

./|\.

/\

#4 Niosa

Niosa
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Frostmane
  • Misery
  • Talents: Survival 0/2/2/2/0/0
  • 2v2: 2098
  • 3v3: 2207
  • 5v5: 2194

Posted 18 April 2013 - 12:52 PM

View PostEnyalius, on 18 April 2013 - 02:49 AM, said:

It works rather well, but there are so many other comps that are better, like thug and "godcomp".

I agree its a fun comp to play (played around 20ish games on my hunt with it), but the spriest just felt like a mage would be better either way. :>

Actually both my Shadowpriest and the druid are saying they've never had this much fun in ages. Thugcleave hasn't been much of an issue, we just manage to survive their opener and we will easily kill the hunter while the rogue eats a clone when I trap.

Godcomp is not much of an issue either, unless there are really bad godcomps at 2.3k mmr. Train mage to victory is wonderful. Hardest comps we're facing right now is RPS and anything with a monk. Other than that there is nothing that we haven't been able to beat so far.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<